Interest Check for Roleplays [rule update June 2018]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Interest Check for Roleplays [rule update June 2018]

Postby Tainted~Wings » Fri Jul 30, 2021 9:36 am

Looking for people who would quite possibly be interested in an rp based off of Dragon Booster. Pm me for information!
Tainted~Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lord of the rings?

Postby ✯Clexa✯ » Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:45 am

✯Clexa✯ wrote:Interest check! for an RP! PM me!
✯Clexa✯

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Tue Aug 03, 2021 5:53 am

I had an idea for a DC comics RP, that involves the Dark Multiverse and The Batman Who Laughs. When Bruce becomes The Batman Who Laughs, he doesn't kill his family or any of his friends from the Justice League, he turns them into the Neo Jokers, by infecting them with the same nanotoxin that turned him into The Batman Who Laughs. The Neo Jokers become part of the Dark Knights serving Barbatos to suck the main Multiverse into the Dark Universe, similar to the events of DC Online. There will be canon characters and OCs, so you don't have to be a canon character unless you want to. PM me if you're interested
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf.skull » Thu Aug 05, 2021 2:24 pm

Hey it's me, ryble. Maybe you've seen me around, maybe you haven't.

If there are any castlevania fans around, would anyone be interested in a castlevania roleplay? Based on the events of the castlevania animated series. It would probably consist of around 10 or less people, each person able to write around 5 lines to a couple paragraphs(or more) with decent spelling and grammar. It would probably start in season two after they find Alucard, and continue on from that point. Pm me if you'd be interested or have any other ideas!
wolf.skull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~StarlightSombra~ » Wed Aug 11, 2021 4:58 pm

Hello everyone!

I have a couple of ideas that I'm looking to see if anyone wants to do.
1. I was thinking of either a story based on something like Secret Society of Secondborn royals or the Princess Protection Program. I have been wanting to do a royalty-centered story.
2. Royalty roleplay, in general, involving enemy families and kingdoms, star crossed love with prince, princess, peasants, magic, and knights
3. Maybe a story based off of Disney Descendants since the royal wedding is coming up.
4. Hope about a spy academy story like Kingsmen?

If anyone is interested in those you can message me and I can create a story!
~StarlightSombra~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bigwig. » Sun Aug 22, 2021 8:44 pm

been interested in possibly making a pokemon (trainer/human-centric) rp and wanted to see if anyone in particular would be interested.

I have two different ideas for a unique setting kinda bouncing around in my head. the first being a remote/super closed-off region that has just recently opened up to trainers from other regions and/or started its first-ever tournament to decide the region's champion. rather than pokemon gyms, this region has representatives from several of the area's ancient clans act as challengers for their potential champion.
    the second being a region which is almost entirely urbanized, either on tiny islands or surrounded by uninhabitable badlands, and actual wild pokemon are very rare sight. it's a very technologically advanced region but also unscrupulous, having permitted experiments and augmentation of pokemon for many years. think 'cyberpunk pokemon'. regional variants here are called 'neo-pokemon' and are the result of selective breeding or, in some cases, experimentation.

or, I could just do a simple setup in an established region. lmk what you think if you're interested in a pokemon rp
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

the host rp

Postby ℛσуαℓ ♕ » Thu Aug 26, 2021 5:48 am

hiya! really wanna do a group rp about the host movie/book. if anyone is interested pm me :3

PLOT TEASER // three years have passed since earth figured out it was under attack. major cities in every country were lost before anyone started fighting back. the war for the planet was over almost as soon as it began. now only small bands of survivors resist from hidden outposts in remote locations. however, they have begun their final phase of invasion: any human who hasn’t already been captured & implanted with a Soul will now be exterminated.

- semi-lit group rp w/ discord chat & a cs forms thread
- unlimited number of characters, all ages/genders/orientations accepted
- main plot is humans resisting the takeover of earth by tiny worm-like aliens called ‘souls’ that implant themselves into human hosts/take over their bodies
- rp will start with a group of foraging humans who capture a group of Souls that have discovered them and bring them back to their hideout
- one of the souls is a Seeker, or an alien military operative/spy
- another Soul could be the former loved one of a human(s)
- the humans have to decide what to do with the Souls to avoid being captured & killed
- another foraging group has found signs of other humans nearby & want to find them
ℛσуαℓ ♕

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby minimire » Mon Sep 06, 2021 10:40 pm

hey everyone! just wanted to check, is the hype for harry potter roleplays still around? i'm planning on creating a group roleplay on the wizarding world so if anyone's interested, feel free to pm me! (: i'm also hoping to plan this roleplay with someone or a small group so we can bounce ideas around!
minimire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Anne Gable » Fri Sep 10, 2021 6:17 am

Hello, I’m just curious if anyone is interested in
a multifandom roleplay involving or based off of the TVA (the Time Variance Authority).
Or just a Marvel roleplay involving the Loki series with some ocs.
Feel free to pm me about either of those ideas.
Anne Gable

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FerretMonarch » Mon Sep 13, 2021 4:20 pm

I have an idea for a roleplay.

Roleplay basis:
The Underworld is a dark and scary place even for demons, but it's home. But lately, it's been... collapsing. No demon knows why; only that humand are at the root of it, so groups of us have decided to pose as humans and try to figure out what the humans are doing to our home, so we can fix it.
FerretMonarch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me