Interest Check for Roleplays [rule update June 2018]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Interest Check for Roleplays [rule update June 2018]

Postby kalcifer » Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:48 pm

hi, it has been a while since I have done any roleplaying on cs and unfortunately it seems to be a smaller community than it was in the past (although I may be wrong) and so I thought it would be a good idea to get an interest check for a roleplay before I actually put in too much effort planning it out and making the forums.

I was considering making a roleplay about college students studying in a library in winter when it starts snowing. they can't just leave as all of these particular students rely on catching the bus to get home and due to the snow the bus never arrives. the snow starts to pile up higher and higher and soon the students find themselves stuck in the library long-term and the snow begins to cause all kinds of problems such as power outage, pipes freezing, roof collapse etc etc.

I would probably make this a semi-lit roleplay however I am a little undecided yet since it has been a while since I have done anything on this site.

pm me directly if you are interested !

(also I probably wouldn't start this until november due to exams but just thought I would check for interest first, so don't delay on letting me know)
kalcifer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

<3

Postby pavlove's dog » Mon Oct 03, 2022 6:51 pm

hii, i hope this niche isn't dead, but i'd really like to get together for a small harry potter rp thread! i was thinking it would take place around winter time, around/during the time of the yule ball and triwizard tournament! any ocs would be allowed- related to anyone in canon or not is fine. if anyone gets around to seeing this and would be interested in joining pleaaase let me know! i have plenty of time on my hands at the moment and would love to get something together! ttyl xoxo

x
x

king of my heart,
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

♥ ryan | adult| she/he ♥
ask me for my discord!

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

body and soul.
pavlove's dog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Tue Oct 04, 2022 7:59 pm

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

I have too much inspiration when it comes to making rps. -le sigh-

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅••❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅••❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅••❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•
Three seasons ago, the alpha pair of the Ironcrown pack died due to sickness that had been
running rampant in the pack. With neither wolf having a direct descendant that was still alive,
the pack looked outwards to more distant family members, and three choices were seen.
Unfortunately, the pack couldn’t come to a unanimous vote, and in the end, split into three
different packs each one following one of the candidates. The wolves that followed the
former beta left for the mountains in the north and called themselves the Frostcrown Pack.
The wolves that followed one of the pack healers went west and called themselves the
Springcrown Pack. The last group of wolves followed one of the pack's former Matriarchs, and
went south, calling themselves the Fallencrown Pack.

Peace befell the area, but it never lasts long, and something's lurking in the dark. Will these
new packs survive or will they crumble from within?

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅••❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅••❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅••❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•

Each pack has a few interesting ranks that aren't found in any other. This generally gives them different vibes.
The Frostcrown Pack lives in the mountains and largely gives off a more militaristic feel. Unique ranks; Hunt Chief, Border Chief, Hunt Officers, Border Officers, Hunters, and Patrollers. Frostcrown is the only pack that has an omega rank.
The Springcrown Pack lives in an area that's largely made up of meadows, a more relaxed hippy vibes. No unique ranks, but there's only one beta and the beta is the heir for the alphas no matter if the alphas an eligible heir of their blood or not. Aside from alphas, beta, and healers, the other wolves are mostly mothers, pups, elders, trainees, or subordinates.
The Fallencrown Pack lives in a mix of forest and swamp land and gives off a semi-religious and Viking warrior vibe. Alpha's are called Matriarch and Patriarch, Betas are called Lord and Lady, and the heirs are High Priestess and High Priest. Also aside from the already mentioned, wolves are mostly healers, mothers, pups, elders, trainees, or subordinates
And like in the WC books the packs come and meet up in neutral territory every so often, at the old Ironcrown pack camp.

I want at least two-three interested parties before I set anything up.
Though I've got most of everything done already.

Rp name is up for debate, because I don't got a clue.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Thu Oct 20, 2022 4:03 pm

I'm thinking of making a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles RP that focuses on Multiverse Theory. There would be both canon and original universes, such as a Rule 63 universe, which means everyone's genders are reversed, such as the Turtles and Splinter being girls, and characters like April and Karai being male, as well as a universe with role reversals, where the Turtles were raised by Oroku Saki AKA Shredder instead of Hamato Yoshi AKA Splinter. If anyone is interested in a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles RP where there is a lot of creative freedom relating to original characters, this is an idea, and if you're interested in the idea, give me a PM, suggestions for alternate universes would be welcome and appreciated.
Last edited by Demon God Caelan on Sun Oct 23, 2022 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Tue Oct 25, 2022 3:46 pm

Just finished watching The School for good and Evil movie on Netflix so awesome highly recommend it. Looking for an rp based on the movie. I would love it to have kids of fandom characters as well as kids of fairytale characters. Pm me please. Not semi lit please, no restrictions on amount of words and stuff like that. Simply A judgment free rp please and don’t have to make your posts pretty and stuff and allowed to rp whatever way you like.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. Miku Expo 2024 was amazing!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Interest Check for Roleplays: Love is Blind Human RP

Postby BlueEyedKite » Wed Nov 09, 2022 3:22 am

Love is Blind // Human Roleplay (Advanced/Semi-lit and Lit+)

Have you seen the TV show Love is Blind? No? It's a reality show that boasts it's an experiment in love. Men and Women have their own separate living quarters and in the middle are the “pods”. The pods are rooms facing each other, one on the men’s side and one on the women’s. Men and Women enter the pods and have “pod dates”, opportunities to talk to the other participants but not see them. At first pod dates are randomly chosen pairings, but over time the participants are allowed to select certain individuals to chat with and can decide how long they last. If a couple falls in love they will propose. It’s only after a couple is engaged that they get to meet face to face! After meeting the couple is treated to a 7 day luxury vacation. If they are still happy together they will get to move into apartments along with other engaged couples from the show. They will spend the next four weeks together. During this time they will meet each other’s family and friends, tie up loose ends, and prepare for their wedding day. An all expenses paid wedding is thrown for whichever couples remain engaged through the entire process.

How This Will Work:

- Characters will be paired up male x female for their first pod date.
- You have a max of 7 posts with your partner to get to know their character.
- After 7 posts your character returns to the living quarters and can discuss how their pod date went.
- Once everyone is finished pairings will be re-matched and the cycle continues.
- Only after everyone has had a pod date with every available match can you request a pod date with a specific character.

Special Rules:

- No reference photos of your character. You can only add the reference photo to your character's form after your character is engaged and you have roleplayed the meeting between the engaged couple.
- Your character form has categories that are left blank. You can only fill in information on your character's form when that information was given in the roleplay (example if a character is asked their eye color. They say green. Green can be added in the eye color category)
- You can't use descriptors of your character's appearance unless they have revealed that information during a pod date. This is so no one knows what your character looks like unless they have been asked directly their features.

There are a lot of moving parts to this roleplay so expect there to be rules for you to follow. I will be requiring a roleplay sample to make sure everyone is generally on the same skill level. This is a never before seen group RP on CS so don't be shy if you have questions! Please pm me with any questions you have or to let me know if you would join.

PS I would love to allow all sexualities but even the producer of the TV show said they can't because of "logistical difficulties." The only idea I can think of is there is no shared living quarters, everyone is isolated :c
BlueEyedKite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lumi.. » Sat Nov 12, 2022 7:00 pm

anyone want to do a gotham nights type roleplay? semi-lit+ and a little bit on the darker side (within the rules of course)? i did one on here when i was a little kid and it was so fun, i'm 24 now and i want to redeem my terrible characters from 12 years ago haha. looking for some active people who like to write and create cool storylines. dm me if interested.

the rain to the wind said
      'you push and i'll pelt'
      they so smote the garden bed
      that the flowers actually knelt,
      and lay lodged- though not dead
      i know how the flowers felt.
      -robert frost
lumi..

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Trickster~ » Fri Nov 18, 2022 11:29 am

Wondering if anyone would be interested in a rp about a traveling circus/performing group but there's supernatural things in play and mystery and drama and all that jazz. still a bit fuzzy on the details, but willing to work that out with others! could certainly be a group rp as well, and im also down to talk on discord about it and everything. preferably semi-lit. just wanted to see if anyone was interested before i put effort into making anything, but yeah, please dm if you're interested!
The Trickster~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bigwig. » Fri Nov 18, 2022 2:06 pm

hello all, i'm here posting about an idea i've had in my head for a looong time now but have never gotten around to doing anything with, probably because i just dont do animal rps very often anymore.
    this would be a realistic animal rp centered around both a pack of wolves and a herd of wild horses. the basic premise being that a pack of wolves were driven from their original home in the mountains by humans and fled from dense forest into an area more similar to a high desert. they shared this new territory with a herd of horses, who were initially very wary of them. however, the wolves struggled in their hostile new environment until the lead stallion of the herd decided to make a deal with them, wherein the horses would help teach them to survive and/or give them access to a local watering hole if, in return, the wolves swore not to hunt any members of their herd. the rp takes place a good deal of time after this event, but not too long. now the lead stallion is growing older and the wolves fear he may be ousted and that his successor will not be so amiable, and may try to drive them off his land. dissent also exists among members of the wolf pack who believe the truce is not worth it. basically a lot of political tension type stuff and the players influence the plot and choose how they want things to progress.

this rp would likely be semi-lit or literate.

the setting would be realistic, not only in the traditional sense of no powers/outlandish colors but also in the way the pack and herd are structured. there would be leaders but no 'alphas'; the wolf pack would be headed by a 'mother wolf' and 'father wolf' and consist mostly of their offspring or other related wolves, and the horses would be led by one prominent stallion with the rest of the population being mostly mares and immature horses, with maybe one or two less dominant adult males for variety. i also had the idea that both are named differently. for example, the wolves might have short names like 'cinder', 'rowan', or 'sage', or epithets like 'climber', 'digger', or 'fast runner', whereas for the horses their names could be more like tribe names from warriors or tabaxi names from d&d - long titles like 'roar of distant thunder' or 'winter's first snowfall', abbreviated into nicknames like 'thunder' or 'snow'.
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby delicate. » Thu Dec 22, 2022 12:49 pm

Debating on a survival type of fantasy human rp where a group of characters wakes up on a deserted island that's full of prehistoric dinosaurs. Their goal is to find a way off the island. (Insp. ARK Survival Evolved so it'll probably have a very similar overarching plot. The characters won't be able to simply leave the island on a boat and there will be multiple islands if the RP lasts that long.)

Will be semi-lit (have to post a minimum of 5 sentences. Though will probably be posted in the Human/Humanoid Fandom Based or Fantasy.)

If interested simply message me. Prefer to do a group rp of this not a 1x1.
delicate.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me