Interest Check for Roleplays [rule update June 2018]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Interest Check for Roleplays [rule update June 2018]

Postby Wyverncult » Sun Oct 15, 2023 9:25 pm

i'd like to finally put together a castlevania-bloodstained fandom RP!
        - characters and OCs from the castlevania and bloodstained game franchises
        - semi-literate; 3+ sentences required
        - no character limit planned
        - looking for RPers for villain characters! death has been claimed for myself but anyone else is up for grabs

the time period is, literally, transient:
      > in something similar to the plot of judgment + GOS/HD, i'd like to have heroes, villains and those unrelated find themselves in a castlevania that bypasses time and reality. dracula(or the "big bad" otherwise) can never be defeated despite how many times the characters go through the motions. the characters are stuck in a loop. somehow, they must break themselves out of it, but how?

- would like to include "loop" counter feature, and:
      - map will change every loop.
      - will include basic lore and terminology for the uninformed to follow. since the fanbase is nonexistent on here i will try my best to make the RP as beginner-friendly as possible!

interested? please DM!
xxxx

rec me some
retro games!‎

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

_now playing:_

MMX; FFIII
RE3; NMH2
SNATCHER
RGG GAIDEN

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Sat Oct 21, 2023 2:56 pm

Would anyone be interested in an RP that's slightly inspired by The Amazing Digital Circus and Mario Party, where the characters are stuck in a computer program and can't get out, and to pass the time (and keep them from going totally insane), they host parties and do all sorts of zany things, as well as collect tickets to buy trinkets and other things at a prize counter? Here's a bit of an intro, but I haven't decided what the name of the computer program should be, that's why it says [name here]. Also, if you've never seen The Amazing Digital Circus, here's a link to the pilot episode, which should give you enough info and context to understand the premise of the RP

You never expected this to happen, getting sucked and trapped in a computer program. But here you are, at the [name here]. With no known way out, you don't understand why you're here, and it's making you a bit crazy. Not like anyone in this place seems all that sane. But now you're here, so you might as well make the best of it. You hear that there are daily parties held in one of the tents, so you go to see it, but it's not what you think. These 'parties' are more like board games on an extreme level, you traverse around what appear to be maps and play minigames with your life on the line, not that you can die, now that you're a digital being. And there's more to explore at the other tents, like go-kart racing and minigames, which are just as unorthodox and dangerous as the parties that are hosted. There's also a prize counter where you can trade tickets collected from your adventures for fabulous prizes. And no, you can't use your tickets to purchase a way out. Well, that's about it. Enjoy the insanity!
Check out my forum game
SCP-261
The Pan-Dimensional
Vending Machine

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
text text text text text text text
click images for credits
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fawnie » Thu Nov 16, 2023 8:25 am

so uh i finished reading fourth wing & iron flame and am kiiinnddaaaaa in my dragon era ! 🐉

honestly i've never roleplayed dragons before - ive seen "HTTYD" style roleplays in the past and i would assume what i have in mind would be quite similar. obviously there are some elements to the fourth wing series that would not be allowed - but what i am super interested in is

- the intensity/rigorous training it takes to prepare to become a rider
    - the luck/strategy to even being chosen by a dragon
    - signets
    - and ofc some sort of conflict. i'd prefer it not be exactly the same as what goes on in fourth wing/iron flame as it is a new series and i would hate for there to be any sort of spoilers. so kind of how most Warriors RPs make up their own prophecies/conflicts/etc etc.

let me know if anyone is interested !! i am not the greatest at hosting roleplays so i would appreciate some collaboration :> maybe a closed group rp or completely open to any to join - up to discussion !
⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆
help | RP rules| image guide

𝐬𝐡𝐞/𝐡𝐞𝐫 | 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 |𝖑𝖊𝖆𝖌𝖚𝖊 𝖔𝖋 𝖑𝖊𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖘 𝖊𝖓𝖏𝖔𝖞𝖊𝖗
the introvert distribution system gave me 🦔
Fawnie
Roleplay Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby guh-huh! » Tue Nov 21, 2023 8:06 am

██
██
██
██
██
██
██

hi everyone it's guh-huh! and i'm back on cs after a pretty long
break! but now i'm back and making rps again, and a couple
of my friends have expressed interest in remaking my infinity
train rp! infinity train is a hbo max show created by owen
dennis and revolves around characters coming to terms with
their problems in life via a never-ending train. there's people
and 'denizens' who can either help or hinder your ability to
grow and change as a person, but your main goal is to get
your glowing number on your hand down to zero to return
to the real world. our rp would follow a group of characters
and their denizens either trying to escape and survive.
interested? dm me and check out the old form here!
if you have any questions or want a spot,,, please dm me!
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
└──────── WE'RE ON A ──────┘
xxImagex
' TRAIN TO NOWHERE !! ' ' ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
guh-huh!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Acxa » Fri Dec 15, 2023 4:49 am

Intrest check for a group Pokemon roleplay.

Intro run down

Congratulations you have been invited to attend the STARFRUIT ACADAMY. Founded by the UNOVA REGION this towering academy is similar to the Blueberry Academy with feats of great technological advancement. there are 9 separate terrarium levels to explore, each based on a different REGION in our vast expanding world. Our purpose is to teach trainers about all regions and give them the chance to safely explore while remaining safe in an academic environment. Unlike previous academies, all trainers from any region are allowed to attend with an invite. No matter your skill level you will all be starting as novices here. Champions, new trainers, seasoned veterans, or retired elite fours will all be given one singular starter at level five to raise. All except our facility staff, including your teachers. Here you will learn exactly what kind of trainer you wish to be. From Pokemon performances, healers, professors, or if you strive to become the very best we guarantee you will find your calling. We look forward to seeing you attend our school.

Plotline

Here you enter the brand new Starfruit Academy, either as a student or teacher. Cannon and Oc's are allowed. Students will be allowed to select one (1) starter from any region to raise as their own. All students start with one singular Pokemon given to them by the academy. This means everyone will start on an even playing field. Outside Pokemon are not allowed for battle. However, teachers and staff members are allowed to keep their base Pokemon teams. This is meant to keep students safe as well as act as gym leaders. Teachers have level-scaled Pokemon as well as specialty typing as they are both gym leaders. elite four members however can be of the same typing as gym leaders and specialize in 2 type combos. Teachers cannot covet the title of league champion, that right belongs to a student. That space is currently empty.

For example, I will be playing N HARMONIA who teaches about Pokemon bonds and how to better understand your Pokemon. He is a current professor in training after the events of B&W 2 and an elite four member specializing in dark & ___ types. I haven't decided on the second type match-up.

Students are not bound to only 1 main typing. Teachers can have multiple different Pokemon types and companions but can only use their main typing in official gym matches, dual types are allowed along with 1 or 2 pokemon that don't follow the typing matchups for official school battles. Explore the nine tower layers designed off of each region, make friends, enemies, and create bonds with as many pokemon as possible! Each region level features its unique gimmick from that game. It's just normal academy life... or is there something darker lurking behind the academy walls?

Semi lit, canon's and oc's allowed, only take on as many muses are you can keep up with. you can play 1 teacher as there are only 12 teacher spots. 8 gym leaders, 4 elite four members. Students can be any variety of age range but please keep them to primarily 13 and up.

PM me if interested. If 5 people message their interest I will create the rp group. If you want to be a teacher and have a specific Pokemon type gym or elite four you want to take on, let me know so I can reserve it for you. Same with canon characters if you plan to play a canon muse. Such as Hilda from B&W or Ash Ketchum.
Acxa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tyres » Sat Dec 30, 2023 1:41 pm

̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
     ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ | INTRO ✰ | RULES ✰ | MEMBERS ✰ | STATUS ✰ |  ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
    .Image
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    the world encountered a huge shift in tetonic a
    ctvity, catapulting the continents into frozen he
    llfire. blinded by loyalty we stuck by our compa
    nions, even if our instincts told us to run for the
    hills. at first, soaring temperatures melted the i
    ce caps, releasing glacial viruses never seen by
    the likes of humans. killing millions as quickly a
    s it ressurected them. empty shells that vicious
    ly craved the organs of the living. eons in the m
    aking, a new ice age appeared wiping the major
    ity to extinction. some of the resurrected surviv
    ed, now hardened by icy layers. those of us that
    didn't get infected, must survive the frostbite...

̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
     ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒

̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
    so this is a post-ice age apocalyptic canine survival- that's a mouth full huh? just looking for a small group of 5 people to take
    on 2 characters each. this will be a casual-literate roleplay, so around 300 words per oc is good with me, more is welcomed. a
    discord has been made, which you'll need to join if possible as most of the discussions will be held there. last resort, updates
    can be posted on the forums here. this roleplay has not been officially posted to the forums, so please don't dm me with any
    sort of reservations just yet. currently just at least wanting 3 "interest dms" to officially post and begin advertising. the rp will
    not start until all spaces have been filled (character limits, currently 2, may change depending on demand). no lab-enchanced
    or "super" dogs, characters must all have their natural anatomy as well as some form of their own weaknesses. basicallyy stick
    to realism when creating characters.

if you have any questions, feel free to ask via dm (:
Tyres

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Interest in a new RP

Postby Ladydarkwolf » Sun Jan 07, 2024 1:05 pm

I'm looking to see if anyone might be interested in joining my RP. I've been working on an ides for a while of a werewolf RP that is set in New Orleans. Basically it's the week leading up to Mardi Gras in the human world but the city attracts not just human tourists but Vampires, Rouge wolves, witches and wolves from other packs that are there by invitation for one of the 2 yearly mating balls and of course wolf hunters. The big question is which side are you on? Are you one of the wolves from one of the six packs that protect the city or are you a vampire seeking to drain the life from unsuspecting tourists or a Rouge wolf plotting to take out specific wolf packs or members of the royal pack family or are you a wolf hunter set on destroying the werewolf species for good?
Ladydarkwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

literate canine group rp?

Postby cicardia » Tue Feb 06, 2024 4:26 pm

SMALL, LITERATE CANINE GROUP? : preferably dogs, wolves are chill.
      im looking to start a small group roleplay involving stray dogs in some way: it would be a literate rp, where id prefer if we could write somewhere around 500 words. id expect a slower pace for us, and i wouldnt want a pushy atmosphere: if it is a month before we can post, that's okay. I just would really love to rally even 2-3 people. we could do something darker themed, or we could just write about strays and their lives. i unno man just gimmie dogs!
      shoot, id even take it as a one x one thread where we write for multiple characters, we can post for whatever character we have muse for when we have it.
cicardia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby letterquill » Tue Feb 20, 2024 11:58 am

So, this has been playing around in my head and I'd really love to do a rp based on the podcast Malevolent. You do not need to have listened to it so I'll give the premise of the podcast...

Basically Malevolent is about a man who after an accident gets no memories and a voice talking to him. This voice is an entity from another world who can somewhat possess the man. They then try to work out what to and what happened to them. Eventually they develop a fun relationship.

My idea is basically like that plot. Character A suddenly has amnesia and has a mysterious, somewhat malicious, invisible voice talking to them. Both voice and Character A are severely confused as to how they ended up like this. Character B would somehow show up and help them. Perhaps Character B is from the voice's world or was hunting Character A. Then maybe they try to figure things out or some more supernatural stuff happens to them. I really don't have a full plot for this and would love plotting it out!

Now, I had an interesting twist idea which I'm not sure if it would work out of not, but it could be interesting if Character A is the human and Character B is the voice. It might be hard to do, but I find the premise very interesting

I picture the world as being real world but with some supernatural or science fiction twists. Maybe the characters will eventually go the the voice's world. I am super interested in this type of plot right now and hope someone else finds it interesting too! I would want a 1x1 and with someone who does at least a paragraph or two. I tend to mirror, but I think I would write longer responses for this particular plot. I'm willing to do it here or on discord
found!
letterquill

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wyverncult » Fri Mar 08, 2024 4:51 am

- Multifandom + OC.
        - Semi-literate; 2+ sentences per post.
        - Cap at 5 characters per player. Players free to switch or remove characters.
        - Hosted on the humanoid forum, but so long as your character is sentient and able to communicate/perform the same as other characters, it is allowed to join.
      The VOYAGER space ship is a large, independent unit owned and funded by the work done by the residents of the spacecraft. Each civilian has their own job on the ship, from those that do daily maintenance work to those that leave the ship to scavenge from elsewhere among the stars. With the way the ship operates, space pirates are as common a threat as everyday thieves, so keep your stuff under wraps!
      For some reason or another, the VOYAGER stopped at your characters' home world and they'd decided then to board and travel beyond the stars. Maybe they'll return home, one day. ... But with so many new people and experiences, would they really want to?

Jobs will hopefully make the players feel as though they have a role to fall back on if they feel lost, they can play these however they want. Some concepts are scavengers, piloteers, pirates, wealthy patrons, explorers, etc. If the player has an idea, they're always free to take it!
      Players are not bound to the confines of the ship; If they'd like to move their RP to another world, whether it be pre-existing or one they made up, they're always free to do so! Worlds will be logged on the front post.

OOC, I'm interested in getting one or two moderators to help keep an eye on the RP, accept forms and hopefully help to keep it active; I'm not expecting too much work from them! I'm also interested in perhaps an event master, someone who coordinates fun plot events to present to the players.

Currently a work in progress! Please check it out!
Last edited by Wyverncult on Sun Mar 10, 2024 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xxxx

rec me some
retro games!‎

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

_now playing:_

MMX; FFIII
RE3; NMH2
SNATCHER
RGG GAIDEN

My pets
My items