Interest Check for Roleplays [rule update June 2018]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Interest Check for Roleplays [rule update June 2018]

Postby yttd » Wed Sep 15, 2021 6:00 am

xxxxxxx
      xxxxxxx
      xxxxxxx
      xxxxxxx
      Looking for folks who still are interested in warriors roleplays!!
      interested in starting one up or already having one...!
      if you have one or want to set one up, pm me! =^-^=
      original four clans preferred
ImageImage
socks ↦ they/she ↦ adult
ImageImage
art of my ocs by notgrs
yttd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lyssavirus » Wed Sep 15, 2021 6:03 am

Looking for possible interest in a JJBA roleplay centered around the Joestar/Higashikata/Kujo family, sort of like a "slice of life." Other characters are fine as well -- specifically in part 4 or 5.
lyssavirus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~StarlightSombra~ » Wed Sep 15, 2021 6:48 am

So, I've noticed that in some areas there has been a rise in Dungeons and Dragons. If anyone is still interested I have an idea for a Dungeons and Dragons roleplay here is a short idea:

Dungeons and Dragons were just a board game my friends and I would play sitting around our table and laughing and fighting monsters. But one evening as we slept a monster that was in our game is in our reality and when our d20's glowed we became our characters. Now my friends and I fight the monsters while trying to also pass college.

I don't want a big group but need at least 7, and also certain classes. If anyone wants to join I can message them more!
~StarlightSombra~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Thu Oct 07, 2021 6:55 am

So, I was wondering if anyone would want to participate in a Camp Halfblood RP where the camp has opened its gates to demigods of Egyptian origin. The Greek and Egyptian demigods strike up a rivalry, and while they don't particularly get along, they are able to put their differences aside and work together to defeat an ancient evil that threatens the entire world, and possibly the entire universe. If you're interested in joining an RP like this, shoot me a PM, and do the same if you have questions about what Egyptian Gods will be introduced as the divine parent of the demigods of Egyptian origin.
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby འབྲོག་ཁྱི » Mon Oct 18, 2021 12:07 am

the gist: good old werewolf fun, small group, must have time & interest for a long-term rp
indeImage
    I've lately been kind of uninterested in the more "grimdark" plots and character arcs, and
    missing just some good old, classic werewolf adventures.

The general framing would be that it is basically just pack life, and we'd be playing a few
    members from a large and well-established pack, navigating daily life and duties in winter-
    time. The more specific plot would be that this pack has protected the nearby town's peo-
    ple from creatures (only visible to wolf eyes) in the woods for several generations, but they
    have always stayed amongst themselves, often interacting with the townspeople but forbid-
    den from getting too close/forming close relationships with humans due to their nature.

In the beginning there would be a snowstorm, and when a few humans get lost in the woods
    during this blizzard, a few packmembers make the decision to bring them back to their
    cabin, which is a decision that divides the entire pack and could risk their secret, and also
    be a major danger to the humans, because they're not exactly werewolf-durable if some-
    thing happens. The humans would be NPCs or player characters, depending on what every-
    one's interested in, but it would mostly focus on the interpersonal relationships of the pack-
    members in light of these events.

Hoping for a small group/possibly invite-only roleplay with people who have the time and
    interest to put into developing characters and keeping a plot going. It would be in the semi-
    literate
    range, 1000+ words/post/character. So, uh, if you're interested, message me, and
    I'll set up a thread if there is enough interest.
འབྲོག་ཁྱི

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tyres » Tue Oct 19, 2021 4:40 pm

howdy ~

i'm thinking about reviving one of my old roleplays that died (my bad entirely as i suddenly had to leave for mental health reasons). well im back, and i'm still very much craving it. i just don't know if people would be interested, but -

general plot line; " a wolf in sheep's clothing. "

the locals of jasper many years ago used to be superstitious of the supernatural living amongst them, especially werewolves. they were convinced that they wore the skin of sheep to blend in with the townsfolk. however they were forced into hiding in their animalistic forms as humans began to take leisure in hunting anything that resembled a wild dog, whether it was a wolf or a werewolf. one pack known as the wolves of lichen creek suffered the most, losing many of it's members including their trusted beta to the hunters. it was later found out that the reigning alpha at the time had come out of hiding and made a deal with the hunters - their protection for it's members. this caused anarchy amongst the ranks and one of the subordinates decided to disobey the alpha during a pack meeting, which led to them challenging the position. the fight was brutal and the bloodshed was paramount, inevitability leading to the death of the alpha. it's been a couple of months since then and with the pack down to as little as six members, the new alpha has decided to bring the pack from out of the shadows and live amongst the humans. over several years, the locals of jasper national parks often frown upon those who still believe in the supernatural residing nearby, the legends being pushed aside and said to be nothing more than a delusional story to attract the tourists. the wolves of lichen creek are confident in the decision yet they all ask the same question... how long before they get caught ?

what im looking for to enable this rp to start;

- i want this to be a relaxed long-term roleplay - you don't need to reply every day, but at least once a week.
    - the word count would be causal-literate, so at least 300, however more is welcomed.
    - there will be 12 roles in total, users able to play two characters maximum (one werewolf and one human).
    - characters should be varied in age ranging from 22 - 50 (please don't all be 22 lol).
    - i'll probably end up making a discord for discussions and whatnot, but a thread will be made for forms!

the roles mentioned above include;

the wolves; alpha, beta, medic, subordinate, subordinate, subordinate/omega
    the sheep; sheriff, deputy, deputy, townsfolk, townsfolk, townsfolk

take note, each member is entitled to one high rank and one reg. underlined roles are considered a high rank. any of the members that joined this when it was set up on both occasions, you are welcome to rejoin and claim your ranks. drama is highly encouraged and dynamic relations with major angst to make it all the more interesting!

if you are interested in this roleplay or have any inquires, please send a dm my way (:
Tyres

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FerretMonarch » Fri Nov 12, 2021 3:13 pm

I have an idea for a Percy Jackson RP.

It would take place years after Percy Jackson has retired from going out in the field and instead has taken up training the new campers. But with his retirement comes a new era of trouble.

The Protogenoi, or the first beings, have started to disappear and with them the universe. At first it was the beings that no one would notice; Himeros the Protogenoi of tension, and Akhlys the Protogenoi of misery were the first two to go missing, but soon after Moirai, Protogenoi of fate and Thalassa, Protogenoi of the sea dissapeared as well.

With the disappearances of the Protogenoi, the fabric of the universe is slowly picked at and starts to unravel. One by one the Gods are loosing their powers as the first beings are picked off. Who is causing these mysterious disappearances and can it be stopped before the entire universe is unraveled?

Pm me if you have questions and/or are interested.
FerretMonarch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby probablynotbees » Sun Nov 14, 2021 11:28 am

I could potentially bring in an RP of mine that failed due to lack of interest in toyhouse but might be better-suited to CS ...

The basic premise is as follows:

Thirty-nine years ago, the colony ship Ratatosk set off for a planet known only as SH-4. Secure in suspended-animation cryopods in the belly of the ship, hundreds of colonists waited peacefully to wake in the garden world of their new home.

Many of them would never wake at all. For those who did, it was far from the orderly experience they expected. They came to in the aftermath of the ship's crash, stranded on a strange planet and struggling to survive. And, to make things stranger ... some of them seemed to be developing magic powers.

I have the following notes to go with this:

- If allowed by CS's rules, I'd prefer to make this an 18+ only RP. There would be no NSFW/rule-breaking content, but I'm 25 and I prefer not to RP with minors, even in SFW scenarios.

- It would be an RPG-type group where I as the GM/host would track characters' stats and the items they had available to them as well as the resources available to the whole group.

- It would also be a survival RP with the success of characters' actions determined by dice rolls; depending on their rolls and stats, characters could be severely injured or even die, at which point you would need to introduce a second character.

- I'm looking for a literate RP. Due to the potentially action-based nature of this RP, I think the word count requirement would be fairly low, probably not more than 250. But you'd be expected to have some experience and write with correct grammar, etc., etc.

- I'd ask that players not type in text smaller than CS's "Normal," as I have bad eyes and simply cannot read it.
they/them

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
probablynotbees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby enchantingxrain » Tue Nov 23, 2021 6:21 am

hello! I really am craving a hunger games roleplay. But I don’t really like really big roleplays, so if you are interested in a small hunger games roleplay please pm me!

For the plot I wasn’t thinking anything special just a plot where they fight to the death, and the players decide how they want to die or if they want to try to survive as a group. I haven’t thought much about it but if you are interested again please pm me!

Also if anyone is interested in a supernatural kinda rp, like people with powers not the tv show, please pm me aswell maybe we could make a good plot and we could make it a big roleplay!
enchantingxrain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Wed Nov 24, 2021 11:02 am

I have two roleplays to throw at yall today. There will be a note once I'm done with the general idea of the two.

RP 1: The Quest Of the Seven - Fantasy Animals, Possibly semi-lit
Smoke fills your lungs, as the flames and there is no escape in sight. A cough sounds only paces away, as a large grizzly falls to the ground, dead. It had fallen atop a burning log, and the smell of burning hair and flesh makes you sick. That said, if you act quick enough, you can use the new exit from the ring of fire. Free moments later, you run from the fire to safety, and once the fire is nothing but smoldering embers, you start out in search of any other survivors.
Plot; The Stormy Skies pack has been around for centuries, the strongest pack around feared and respected by all. But a forest fire decimates their numbers. Only Seven remain, all under the age of Three. Can these seven keep their territory, and rebuild their pack? Or will bigger and stronger packs take over the territory and end the Stormy Skies pack for good.
Basics:
1. Seven characters at the start, so one character per person.
2. Four "adult" wolves under the age of 3 but older than a year.
3. Three pups under the age of one but older than a month.
4. More characters may be added as roleplay progresses.
5. Events not already planned by owner will be polled, so we don't get random sickness/attacks
6. Semi-realistic, to be explained later

RP 2: The Cursed Kingdom - Human/Humanoid Fantasy
The moon was full, but covered by clouds, giving them a short time to gather their strength and ready themselves for the coming agony. Less than five minutes later, the light of the moon broke through the thick clouds, together they stood tense and waiting for the change. Like always it happened quickly, agony as skin, muscle and bone shifted into their beast states. Blackness was all they saw as the human my retreated and the raging beast was brought forth. Tonight the Lycans would hunt.
Plot; For centuries the small county of Uthal has lived in peace despite the many species of humanoids living there. Werewolves, vampires, fairies, witches, and humans all lived together in peace. Then the soon-to-be-former king turned on the non-humans after the death of his wife and ordered the execution of nearly fifty percent of those living within the country. Many of the non-humans fled the country fearing for their lives, but one coven of witches refused to cower. The coven cursed the king and his bloodline, turning them into beasts. Ten years later no doctor or mage has found a cure. The cure for the curse is unknown, it’s unknown if there even is a cure or countercurse.
Basics:
1. There are a few main species, Normies aka humans, Mages, Werewolves, and the cursed werewolves aka Lycans.
2. This takes place in a modern setting, on an Island kingdom. So yay for phones, laptops, and all that jazz.
3. This is a royalty RP, and it's the royal family that was originally cursed, but unlike werewolves, Lycans can infect someone through their bite.
4. The current (soon-to-be-former king) is currently dying of wolfsbane poisoning and therefore an NPC.
5. I do have an idea for a cure, but I'm open to suggestions.

As for my note!
I'll be the first to admit that I love making rps and rping. But I'm crap at keeping rps going, due to my struggles with my emotional health. So what I'm really looking for here, is someone that would be willing to be the main force behind one or both rps. I have seven - including these two - rp ideas in my google docs folder waiting to be thrown into the wild. If no one wants to I totally understand, and If I get enough interest for one or both of these rps, I'll happily slap them up in the correct places.

Feel free to pm me with comments, questions or suggestions.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me