Interest Check for Roleplays [rule update June 2018]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Interest Check for Roleplays [rule update June 2018]

Postby bigwig. » Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:19 pm

heyo! atm I am craving an rp set in the watership down universe, and wondering if there might be a few other people interested in such? the loose plot concept I have is set in the same location as the canon story but takes place a few generations after, so the canon rabbits have all sort of passed into legend and the rp itself is oc-based. basically, the current chief rabbit of the warren at watership down has grown corrupt and cruel, sending his owsla out to raid nearby warrens and drive them away, and generally being cruel to outsiders. however a group of dissenters split off from the warren and go into hiding, forming a 'resistance' of sorts who are smaller in numbers but hope to stand up to the warlord and reclaim watership down. so, pretty broad, but with a lot of room for characters to develop and build their own subplots and relationships. hmu if this sounds interesting?
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gay moron » Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:27 am

Hello CS!

I'm back after a massive hiatus and wondering if anyone would be into a FNAF roleplay?
Maybe with a larger pizzeria with all the animatronics and guards? OCs would be welcome.
It'd probably be semi-lit.
Any pronouns lol
gay moron

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Unlucky. » Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:59 pm

Hiya everyone! I’m looking for a Romance rp set in modern Seattle. We would be teenagers who both ran away from home and ran into each other at some sort of location, like the beach or a shop. I can be male or female, and I am cool with lgbtq+ rp. Pm me if interested!
♠︎ ... ♠︎

♤ 𝕀’𝕞 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕝𝕦𝕔𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕦𝕟𝕝𝕦𝕔𝕜𝕪 𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 ♤
Unlucky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mukuroikusabas » Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:29 pm

ayo, if anyone would be interested in setting up a next gen danganronpa roleplay with like, a small group (maybe 2-4 people, 6 at max) hit me up!

xxxxxxꜱᴛᴀʀꜱ, ʜɪᴅᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰɪʀᴇꜱ;
ʟᴇᴛ ɴᴏᴛ ʟɪɢʜᴛ ꜱᴇᴇ

xxxxxxxxxx𝖓𝖆𝖒𝖊 | 𝖕𝖗𝖔𝖓𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖘
╭─━━━━━━━━━━━━━━─━━━─╮

xxcall me muku or mukuro.
xxgay nb trans guy, writer n artist.
xxhyperfixated on:
xxdanganronpa n warriors.

╰─━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━─╯

ᴍʏ

ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ

ᴀɴᴅ

ᴅᴇᴇᴘ

ᴅᴇꜱɪʀᴇꜱ

★彡

★彡

★彡

★彡

★彡
mukuroikusabas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Sun Feb 23, 2020 1:57 pm

Look for a yugioh zexal or any yugioh tv series rp. Anybody want to do a descendants not with just Disney characters but with kids of fandom characters as well pm me for either one.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. 46 days till Miku Expo 24
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tainted~Wings » Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:15 am

Would anyone be interested in a "SubZero" webtoon based roleplay

So in the basis of Subzero: their countries were once ruled by mighty dragons, there were 2 in particular the crimson and the azure dragons. They ruled over their countries, known as clans, in peace for many years before war broke out and the humans and dragons fought side by side. After 100 years of this war, the dragons learned there wasn't going to be an end, knowing they were not going to withstand this war they each chose a worthy set of leaders, a king and a queen.

In choosing their worthy leader the humans determined worthy became a vessel for the dragons spirit so the dragon would never go extinct. Generation after generation this spirit was bred into the children of the kings and queens and they learned lines did not have to stay with those born with the dragons spirit to pass it on. The war continued for 3000 years. The prince of the crimson clan, whom carries the mark of the dragon, doesn't really care the war is gonna keep going because the fact the azure clan is going weak.

His mother, whom no one but his clan knows is alive, sends his sister, also born with the mark, to the azure clan to arrange a marriage to a girl of the clan. Only demands she is born of the dragons and bares the mark to create peace throughout the land (this is where we would start). However at this point the spirits in the bodies of the crown leaders are sworn enemies. So is it going to succeed and end the war or fail miserably and end the azure lines?

^^ I would like to follow the webtoon's point to the storyline but with our own twist. If interested PM me
Tainted~Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:40 am

KyokoKirigiri wrote:Look for a yugioh zexal or any yugioh tv series rp. Anybody want to do a descendants not with just Disney characters but with kids of fandom characters as well

I really want one of those RPS pm me please
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. 46 days till Miku Expo 24
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:12 am

I had an idea for a DC RP, in which some of the Justice League heroes and some of the Legion of Doom villains have switched sides, and new villains and heroes are popping up as well. One idea for a plot is that certain villains have captured their respective nemesis, such as Joker capturing Batman. If you're interested in a DC RP, and have ideas, PM me
Check out my forum game
SCP-261
The Pan-Dimensional
Vending Machine

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
text text text text text text text
click images for credits
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Interest Check for a Fandomstuck rp

Postby GaySunLord » Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:42 am

Hello! I had an idea for a Fandom wide home stuck session, where a bunch of random characters from different series decide to play Sburb, and have to go through the challenges there ok bye
GaySunLord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: pern interest check - pm about it

Postby azhefa. » Sun Mar 08, 2020 5:17 am

• based off the 'dragonriders of pern'
    series by anne mccaffery
  • reading the series isn't required, as info
    will be provided, but it is encouraged
  • low semi-lit, at least 200 words per
    character with proper grammar/spelling
  • character limit of 2, [may change] not
    including fire lizards or dragons
  • thread won't fall until the hatching ends
  • danger may be changed from thread to
    something else, a poll will be held
  • extra information will be provided to
    elaborate on terms, rankings, and the fire
    lizards as well as dragons and the weather
  • limited spaces, 36 total [18 of either gender]
    • for the males; weyrleader, weyrling
      master, wing leader, 2 wing seconds,
      7 wing fighters, and 6 candidates
    • for the females; weyrwoman, head
      woman, wing leader, 2 wing seconds,
      7 wing fighters, and 6 candidates [one
      of which will become a junior goldrider]
    • the head woman might be dragonless
      like they are in the book series
  • pm me if you'd be interested in joining c:

• plot wrote:
    peace has reigned over pern for the last 500 years, the red star having never made
    its return after the last pass. everyone believed the fight was over, the war against
    thread having been won. weyrs have dwindled in size to a mere handful of once mi
    ghty dragons and can barely fill one of the six weyrs that had once been almost ove
    rflowing. over the years, the holdfolk have rebelled against tithing to their respecti
    ve weyrs, claiming there is no need to for they no longer need their protection agai
    nst thread. one could imagine the horror-filled surprise that filled the people of per
    n when the red star once again shown brightly in the sky once again. the holdfolk b
    egged for forgiveness and sent tithe to try help restore what had once been a great
    population of dragons, but the golden queen is old and sick with age, unable to mak
    e the most of the much needed mating flights. on her last ever flight, the queen fle
    w low and clutched only 10 eggs, but one was a queen. the hatchling has since grow
    n and took to the skies on her own flight, producing a staggering 38 eggs, one being
    a golden queen egg to help the population. the riders are all ready as thread falls, r
    eady to do their duty as protectors of pern.
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me