Interest Check for Roleplays [rule update June 2018]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Interest Check for Roleplays [rule update June 2018]

Postby mukuroikusabas » Sat Nov 02, 2019 1:21 am

hi yes hello gonna keep this simple and short!

i am looking for a small private group to test out a roleplay idea i have that involves extinct animals and a panfandom/OC style roleplay. essentially, you rp as your favorite character and/or an OC, and you own prehistoric/extinct animals that are domesticated. there will be mechanics for breeding, showing, and training as well to keep things interesting. there'll also be art provided by me eventually so we know what all these animals look like!

please be willing to post at least once a week. if you're interested, pm me!

xxxxxxꜱᴛᴀʀꜱ, ʜɪᴅᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰɪʀᴇꜱ;
ʟᴇᴛ ɴᴏᴛ ʟɪɢʜᴛ ꜱᴇᴇ

xxxxxxxxxx𝖓𝖆𝖒𝖊 | 𝖕𝖗𝖔𝖓𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖘
╭─━━━━━━━━━━━━━━─━━━─╮

xxcall me muku or mukuro.
xxgay nb trans guy, writer n artist.
xxhyperfixated on:
xxdanganronpa n warriors.

╰─━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━─╯

ᴍʏ

ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ

ᴀɴᴅ

ᴅᴇᴇᴘ

ᴅᴇꜱɪʀᴇꜱ

★彡

★彡

★彡

★彡

★彡
mukuroikusabas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zpnn » Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:08 am

hi! i haven't been on forums for a good while so please bare with me.

i am opening an interest check for a pokemon roleplay that would be focused more on the contest circuit, as opposed to the gyms. it would draw (some) inspiration from the anime and from demi lovato's path to fame, but i wouldn't call it a crossover. the path to fame aspect comes in because im thinking of making it play out like one of those sort of 'tours' where everyone competes on them, televised, etc. trainers wouldn't be limited to the 4 moves like they would be ingame, especially since the appeal stage would work much like it did in the anime.

i'm still working on other plot elements but that's the main gist. ideas welcome and encouraged.

i'd more than likely be looking for a variety of roles, not just contestants, but stuff like hosts, presenters, people to work on costumes and stuff like that would be really fun too. depending on level of interest it would result in either a thread on the forums or as a discord channel if the site rules permit it. only some knowledge of pokemon is needed, you don't need to know about the inspirations or whatever.

please be willing to post at least once a week, and a couple of sentences or more.
Last edited by zpnn on Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
zpnn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby andrulian » Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:10 pm

would anyone be interested in a splatoon au roleplay? i have an idea for one but i dunno if it'd be just me or anyone else jhgv i havent seen any splatoon roleplays at all

basically, the inklings lost the great turf war and the octarians took over their species, so their king, octavio, rules both, but the inklings have little to no rights and are attempting a rebellion

thats as much as i can say without making it too long, so if anyone's interested let me know! <3
andrulian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:19 pm

Hello! So, does anyone on here like the movie “Road to El Dorado”? Because, I’m really wanting to do some kind of RP plot around that! Like, and adventure based one where the characters go on new adventures together or something! If anyone would be interested, please do let me know! Thank you!
Quick PSA! Hi. I'm back and ready to RP and please note that, though my replies may sometimes be slow, I'm always here if people need anything. <3 I only request a bit of patience with me and my replies as things offsite become busier. Thank you all for understanding and please stay safe and take care of yourselves! <3

Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Egg With Legs » Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:58 am

So another weird idea I got on the spot. Your standard fantasy rp plot; bunch of misfit magical/mutant beings all living in a far off cabin in the woods to escape societal/government persecution, occasionally come down to engage with the small town locals, drama and such and so ensures. Except, at the start of the rp, a car comes driving down the winding road towards the house, and out step two guys who might as well have ‘government agent’ slapped on their foreheads. They then walk up to the front door of the house, and, after some initial mistrust.....proceed to have a rather civil conversation with the ‘head’ of the house. Apparently, due to a lot of protests, pro-magical being lobbying, and rioting occurring in response to the various mistreatment, lab experiments, etc. that have happened to the magical beings, the current government has suffered something of a change of heart. The agents who have visited the house are members of the newly formed Department of Normalcy Adjustment, who have come to and help the magical creatures adjust to the new status quo, while also providing those with unique conditions with assistance and occasionally pulling them in to assist with whatever strange things start affecting the local town (with alarming frequency).

Pm me if ye think the idea’s interesting
Bizarre person with a bizarre taste in everything.
Egg With Legs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

check for asumdr/home series-based rp

Postby azhefa. » Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:44 am

a canine rp where the canines are taken from earth by 'sky gods' and put on another planet similar to earth called aedra, but with many more dangers. the canines are more evolved than normal beasts where they use things like:
    • fire [via firesticks, found in the ground]
    • knives and spears
    • armor crafted from leather and fur coats
    • corrals for livestock
    • they can read and write [nordic runes]
    • have set customs and cultures in different packs
    • a set hierarchy that is shared by all the packs across the main land
    • believe in higher powers like 'sky gods' and different demons/spirits
    • and much more

there will be a pack of canines from earth that was placed on aedra and other packs [also called 'tribes' by the locals] that are either friend or foe to the pack. there are dangers everywhere including nightbeasts that come out at night [fire keeps them away], enemy tribes out to steal and kidnap canines from other packs, and even evil spirits lurk in the shadows waiting to be called upon by a vengeful canine.

an actual plot will be set up later once enough interest is found for such an rp, so please let me know if you'd be interested in joining an rp based on these ideas c:
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

FNAF-Inspired roleplay!

Postby ~Vincent-Valentine~ » Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:15 am

I have an idea for a roleplay, and I think some might like it. It's a coming-of-age story based around the events of Five Nights At Freddy's. Following a group of kids who all witnessed a horrific sight, and are now on the run from a serial killer. Cool idea? If you want to know more, please PM me :D

For roles and whatnot, I was thinking seven main kids see the horrific sight, and then they have to run away from the serial killer.

If you have no idea what the lore of FNAF is, click here~
~Vincent-Valentine~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:23 am

I had an idea for a Pokémon RP, where the moon has been blocking the sun long enough that the main region is suffering a miniature Ice Age, and many Pokémon have been adapting to become Ice types, as well as new Ice types appearing. The main plot is to find out why the sun has been blocked out for nearly 50 years, as well as the Pokémon League challenge. The reason the sun is block is

Spoilers
A villainous team called Team AZ(Short for Absolute Zero) created a fake moon, and was able to place it in a path where it blocks the real moon from being seen, as well as blocking the sun's heat and light.
Check out my forum game
SCP-261
The Pan-Dimensional
Vending Machine

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
text text text text text text text
click images for credits
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rp Interest Check

Postby ‍ ‍'gvre. » Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:41 pm

would anyone be interested in an rp based off of kabaneri of the iron fortress?
    the link is here if you would like to find out what it's about.

- there will be five kabaneri (demi-corpse)- 3 women and 2 men.
    - it will be set on another train. would love some name suggestions!
    - main roles will be the masterkey holder, the demi-corpses, the bodyguard and the driver.

please let me know if you're interested!

- cinno c:
‍ ‍'gvre.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ordinary people » Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:26 am

good day everyone, I have an idea for a realistic-ish human roleplay that is influenced by the game pac-man.
the overall idea is that a small group of people, around five perhaps, find themselves in a maze with no recollection on how they got there.
I was thinking to either have a note of instructions on how to navigate or just let them figure it out themselves - I am not entirely sure.

anyways, some bullet point ideas:
• instead of ghosts, there are shadow creatures that navigate the maze.
• the people are equipped with a flashlight that will deter the creatures but it only works for a certain amount of time.
• it is permanently a full moon, people may or may not notice this. this will be the main/only source of light.
• there are random buttons placed in the walls that if pushed will turn the flashlights back on but will run out again and a different button will need to be found.
• if someone is captured, they will awaken in a cage somewhere in the maze and only another player can open it and let them out - if failed too, they will be left to rot.
•I was also thinking of areas that are lit up and have food and water, so people can like sleep and stuff but there's a count down on the wall and when it runs out, all lights switch off and they are back trying to survive?
• it would be interesting if everyone started with one or two items, like a few radios, a backpack, a.. tin opener? I dunno

anyway, this is a rough idea and I would love to know if anyone is interested and/or somebody to develop this with as I am not the best at explaining plots, so please message me c:
if it is something people actually want, I could make a thread and/or a discord server where we can talk about it in more detail together.
ordinary people

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me