Interest Check for Roleplays [rule update June 2018]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Interest Check for Roleplays [rule update June 2018]

Postby charmie » Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:44 pm

would anyone be interested in making a black clover type of based roleplay with me???
charmie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wittebane » Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:01 am

pm me if interested!

with the recent release of attack on titan s3 pt2, i'd love to know if there's any type of increasing interest in a group rp for the fandom! myself and the other showrunner of the thread attempted to start one up earlier in the year, but no one took to it during the mid-season downtime.

to note:
    -NOT in semi-lit/adv. lit forums
    -canon characters exist(ed) but will not be played by users; most PCs are descended from them
    -a small, closed group is not the intention, however it is not 100% off the table
    -EXTREMELY canon-divergent, as most events in canon do not ever occur, not even the fall of shigashina
ellie | adult | she/they/he | pisces
corn demon | adoption center Image
wittebane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:48 am

I'm thinking of making a Zelda RP that takes place 10 years after the end of Breath of the Wild. In the past decade, Zelda and Link were able to restore Hyrule to its former glory, and they get married as King and Queen of Hyrule. Their son, who is nine years old was born a year after the defeat of Calamity Ganon. As time went on, Zelda sensed an oncoming darkness that she thought might be even worse than Calamity Canon. The Prince of Hyrule, while forbidden by his parents, sneaks out of the castle and goes on his own journey to prove that he can be a hero like his father. I'm thinking of some twists, and if you're interested, or have ideas for a twist, PM me
Check out my forum game
SCP-261
The Pan-Dimensional
Vending Machine

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
text text text text text text text
click images for credits
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winterfell. » Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:47 am

i'd really like to do a semi-literature/advanced bloodborne rp
      it would take place in yharnam and revolve around hunters and civilians as they fend off beasts
      i'd have all the factions (hunters of the dream, the healing church, the powder kegs, the vilebloods, etc.)
      and i'd have a storyline involving destroying a great one, like in the game
      but since a lot of people don't finish the game, i'd thoroughly explain it all and it would hopefully be easy to follow
      would anyone be interested in that? pm me!
winterfell.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

plot idea for a young horse rp [ages 2 and under]

Postby azhefa. » Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:39 am

possible plot idea, pm me if interested wrote:
    it all started with a cough. a single seemingly harmless cough, but it wasn't as simple as they hoped.

a fevered plague burned through the valley at such a rapid pace that no one knew what to do or what was actually happening until almost everyone was dead. first, it was a simple cough, nothing to bat an eye at since it's a common thing to get, but then comes the crushing pressure in one's chest from pneumonia. a fever takes hold soon after and burns through the body at frightening speeds which stresses the heart to the point of collapse. it was a horrible and painful sickness that killed many every day, but surprisingly only the older mature horses were affected. the immature youngsters seemed to be immune to whatever the sickness was, only getting a minor fever if they were yearlings.

the plague lasted a week before the humans took notice and came with their metal boxes and loud machines. all of the mature horses showing signs were captured while the immature youth were told to flee to the canyons to wait out the disaster. a month later, they ventured home to the valleys and found an empty land, all their beloved elders had been taken away. no one knows if the sickness will return once the youth age, but they have no choice in the matter. with the oldest age being 2-years-old, no one is sure how to go about rebuilding the herds, seems like instinct will have to do.

will the youth be able to bounce back from such a disaster? will the valley be full of horses again or will it end up silent and barren?
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby woopperoni » Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:23 am

Hi! My plot idea is for a dog role play :)

So my idea is that a group of dogs were owned previously by a hoarder, living under harsh conditions with not enough space, food, or shelter. However, thanks to a dog in the bunch who spend his life learning about the place they were in and trying to make an escape plan, the dogs were able to leave safely. Now they have taken that dog as their leader and they are attempting to live heir lives as wild dogs, but it is not as easy as it may seem.

All of the role play would be in the woods of Maine. Occasionally dogs will go to the city to grab food but for the most part they will be trying to find a place to call home. The dogs will almost all be inexperienced hunters and so the rp would be their experiences and new beginnings

Does this sound interesting to anyone? Please shoot me a message :)
"No one ever listens, this wallpaper glistens"
name ♡ pronouns ♡ etc.

fun lil text fun lil text fun lil text
fun lil text fun lil text fun lil text
woopperoni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby riverview » Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:28 am

hey! i was wondering if anyone would be interested in (& could give me feedback on please please please) a semi-lit/lit rp set largely in an old hall known to be ~steeped in mystery~? set in rural england (maybe? idk?) in the mid-1990s, the hall itself would be the central setting of the story, with people in the surrounding areas having various theories as to its sudden closure- up until the 1960s, the hall was completely open to members of the public, acting as a museum of the local area. since the unannounced closure of the hall, no one has been reported to have been seen leaving or entering the hall; it has been left there, completely isolated, in ruin. or so everyone thinks.
meanwhile, for the last three decades, children all over the country (potentially an international issue? please give me feedback! i'm desperate lol) have been disappearing in seemingly connected incidents- all disappeared as adolescents, with no trace left behind, with, what can only been described as 'odd occurrences', taking place weeks before their disappearance. to the world, they might as well be dead; to many, they're nothing more than an abnormal, rapidly rising statistic.
they're so much more than that. they're gifted- those with a mutation that has caused an increase in adrenaline, manifesting itself in unusual powers (or so they're told). they've been abducted, subject to rigorous tests and training, and cut off from the rest of the world inside the hall, but they're alive. some even try- desperately- to escape. none of them know the truth about the hall, about the people who placed them there and why, but they are certain that there's something distinctly wrong about it- something is lurking that no one is prepared to know.
with a new link between the missing person cases found after the most recent disappearance, their cases have been reopened- could the truth about the hall be revealed?

please pm me with feedback & your own thoughts! i'd really appreciate it!

this isn't the greatest description, seeing as i literally wrote it in about 6 or 7 minutes but the general gist is that there's this big ol' hall draped in conspiracy, with an infamous reputation w/ the local community with no one, not even those who are forced to live in it knowing the truth about the hall. i figured there'd be two groups that the rp would center on?
the 'gifted'; those with- rather strange- powers (yes they absolutely are some form of superpowers bc honestly? that's such a fave rp trope) that develop in their adolescence, who live in the hall & are subjected to a range of tests, experiments & training, etc. (though they don't know what for)- with some being taken at the very beginning of the issue, and others being recent (w/ most falling into the latter- the number of disappearances could be rising at an alarming rate). these could again be split, with some believing what they have been told- that they would be safer in the hall- and others feeling that they need to escape, no matter what & grouping up due to that.
the other group would be those engaging in the reopened cases, currently living or staying in the nearby village- these could be police detectives, family members, journalists & other members of the local community (incl. your usual ~mysterious stranger~ or the random conspiracy theorist who becomes everyone's fave character). these characters would be interacting with information about the hall & the gifted, etc. at different rates, & would play key roles in uncovering the truth or something to that effect.

thank you! i'm sorry if my rambling bored you, but i hope it interested someone! </3333
riverview

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby intristin » Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:24 am

Quick interest check for a dragon rangers roleplay!

I started this rp idea a few years ago but life got in the way, so I'm thinking of trying again now. It'd be chapter-based so that the rp would move forward in a smooth way without dying out. Basically there's two groups of human rangers that ride dragons instead of horses, and they protect the surrounding land from the rogue dragons that live all around the area. They're pretty secluded, one group is on the coast, the other in the forest, so they have to rely on each other if something bad happens. Both groups have a lot of rivalry and dislike for each other, though, so there's lots of drama there.

There aren't assigned roles, but there are limited spaces and defined ranks (i.e. general, captain, medic, apprentice, etc) so there's some structure within the groups. It's going to be semi-lit but not too formal, just at least 1 paragraph.

That's the general idea, there's a lot more detail in the chapters and general info for the plot/setting if I do end up posting it. Just wondering if anyone has the slightest interest, so please take the time to pm me if you do! c:
intristin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Pokemon Fusion interest?

Postby kesshowolf » Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:25 am

So I guess I'll post here, because the rules apparently have changed and my previous post got locked and i didn't get a message for some reason *sigh* dont see how this is productive but fine....

pokemon fusion, the basic idea is a new era of pokemon where the purebred pokemon are super rare and not really seen in battle... there are fusions of pokemon instead. Like a jynx mixed with a nidoqueen would be a jynqueen or nidonx and it would combine the types in weird ways, like a ground/ice or poison/ice.

So this is just a feel if anyone is interested in this kinda thing, I will make the world and drama if we get like 5ish people who wanna play this out.

Thanks guys
pm me if you are like the idea
kesshowolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:45 pm

quick interest check! i'm hoping to start up a fire emblem three houses themed roleplay and looking to see if anyone is actually interested

this isn't the final plot but i was thinking of venturing off the stories that the game presents and instead have a focus of a bigger threat that would unite the three houses rather than drive them against one another. this threat would be of the god level and threaten all of fodlan thus forcing the students to decide whether or not they wish to fight or simply protect. this would include oc characters as well as canons and would be open for more between house interactions overall. if there is a decent amount of interest in this i will hash out the plot more, but i didn't want to get too far with it and then have no interest

so if you have any interest in something like this please do pm me. i have a couple others that are already up for this, but we're seeking a bigger group
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me