L O V E ஐ I S ஐ F A T E || Discussion || Closed

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: L O V E ஐ I S ஐ F A T E || Discussion || Accepting

Postby L.I.N.G.E.R » Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:20 am

That's fine!
L.I.N.G.E.R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Gabriel Tate O'Conner [Tate] | Clayton Ross Danvers [Clay]

Postby eleutheromania » Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:33 am

male | twenty three | loner | heterosexual | no love interest
╔════════╗

full name;; Gabriel Tate
O'Conner

nickname;; tate
sex;; male
age;; twenty three

weight;; one hundred
eighty two pounds

height;; six foot four
inches

eye color;; blue-green
hair color;; dark brown
skin tone;; somewhat tan
build;; muscular and tall

parents;; father deceased
mother is Hailey Stone

siblings;; deceased
children;; none

position;; loner

fur color;; light tan ticked
with brown and black.

eye color;; amber
weight;; one hundred and
two pounds

height;; thirty three inches
build;; muscular and tall

sexuality;; heterosexual
attraction;; tba
mated to;; no one
paired to;; Salem miller

╚════════╝

This young man to the left is Tate, also known as Gabriel Tate O'Conner, though he prefers Tate. Tate was born outside of a pack, his mother being a human while his father a werewolf. That being the case, he was taken from his mother when he was born by his father, tradition of the pack in which his father resided in. Tate grew up around his own kind, being told that his mother simply died in childbirth and he believed it, as he knew no different, except when he turned twelve. His father had never told anyone that his mother had twins. So one day Tate was out exploring town and he ran straight into his twin brother. Things got tricky and a lot of questions were asked and answered. The pack took this seriously and Tate's father was exiled for his failure in taking both boys to them. The duo ended up close and Tate saw his father around on occasion, careful not to inform the pack of the now exiled wolf's presence every so often. By the time he was sixteen, Tate and his brother were the pack protegees. It all went wrong when some hot head changed in front of the entire town during a fair. That idiot, was well, his brother. The pack did not tolerate this and his brother was given two days to close off all ties and then he would be no more. Tate didn't agree with this and planned out a escape that their father helped them with. That being said, things didn't go as planned. When Tate put the plan into action, he failed to realize the pack was watching him those last few days. The trio were ambushed and only Tate managed to get out his father and brother, not so much. The two had sacrificed themselves for him. Since the age of nineteen, Tate has been known as a lone wolf.
Being alone has changed Tate from the naive young teenager into a rather sly and charming young man. He is extremely guarded towards others of his kind, especially those in packs, though he's guarded in general. Tate is a flirty guy when he wants to be but he can also come off as rude and hateful. He does not like rules, he is a free lance so to speak. He enjoys his freedom and the fact that he does not have to worry about others. To him, loving someone can hinder you and because of that, he tries to keep his distance from others. This is how he's survived for so long on his own, he doesn't plan to change his way. Tate loves a good laugh, but he will not tolerate someone trying to dominate him, its against his own nature, his father having actually been a beta. Even back when he was younger, he was often disobeying his father and alpha, unlike most of the others. He's a rebel at heart, though he isn't stupid. Tate is extremely smart and cunning, he knows how to hide a scent, disappear, and backtrack. He is very observant of his surroundings. It's not easy to get past him unseen if he knows you're there, so it's best not to slip up. Tate is hard headed, courtesy of his father, once he has his mind set on something, he won't change it and will go for it, no matter who says what. He is blunt and to the point, giving the truth without regards on whether it may hurt the person asking or not.

male | nineteen | hunter | heterosexual | no love interest
╔════════╗

full name;; Clayton Ross
Danvers

nickname;; Clay
sex;; male
age;; nineteen

weight;; one hundred
sixty one pounds

height;; six foot one
inch

eye color;; hazel
hair color;; light brown
skin tone;; tan
build;; lean and tall

parents;; unknown
siblings;; none
children;; none

position;; hunter

fur color;; red, brown,
and cream

eye color;; golden
weight;; ninety pounds
height;; twenty nine inches
build;; lean and tall

sexuality;; heterosexual
attraction;; tba
mated to;; no one
paired to;; Tara

╚════════╝

Hey there darlin. The nineteen year old to the left is known as Clayton, though he prefers to be called Clay.There isn't much to tell about this hazel eyed young man when it comes to his parents and his past. He has always been within a pack, born and raised, parents on the other hand, he never knew they. He's been told that he was simply dropped off where the pack could find him around the age of three. They never could track down who left him and well, they weren't going to leave a three year old out to die, especially if he was a werewolf. That being said, Clay never really had a father or mother figure growing up, he's pretty much taught himself everything he knows. Clay does not work well in groups, often times branching off to do his own thing, though he gets in trouble for it most of the time. He is extremely passive and doesn't really take up for himself or argue, he'll most likely just stand there and take it without one word in response. He's seen his fair share of fighting and you probably will never see him in one unless some nerve is hit with him, such as the fact that he was not pack born and had to rely on others in the very beginning. Having no parents, he knows nothing about family bonding or creating relationships, he lacks those things in many ways. Clay doesn't know how to deal with his own feelings so he's most likely not going to talk about them to anyone. Usually, he keeps them to himself and doesn't let anyone know that anything has really affected him. He's use to being pushed around and told what to do, hence his passive behavior about it. Though Clay does have common sense and won't do anything that may put himself in danger, regardless of the benefits. He loves any sort of tracking games and excels at them most of the time. With his ups and downs, he's a really sweet guy, he just has no real social skills when it comes to the opposite sex. Clay isn't considered the quiet type, he'll talk your head off if you can engage into a conversation about something that interests him. He's fun loving and very playful, he just lacks the social skills to express himself the correct way without people thinking he's making a complete fool of himself and acting like he's five. Let's not talk about flirting, it's something Clay does not know how to do and definitely doesn't see it even if it's obvious. He fails at it himself and just makes himself seem desperate, even though he's not. One bad habit of his is running his hands through his brown hair when he's nervous or just completely frustrated.
Last edited by eleutheromania on Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:19 pm, edited 9 times in total.
eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miss✥Unseen » Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:39 am

Samantha Carter
“Don't tell me the moon is shining; show me the

glint of light on broken glass.”

Full Name; Samantha Roselle Carter
Nickname; Sam
Age; Twenty
Gender; Female
Rank; Fighter
Wolfie; \\...X...//

"In order to survive I run.
In order to live, well, I got to survive."
Appearance; With an average height of 5'6" feet and weight of 124 lbs Sam is lean and a bit dainty but she certainly isn't lacking a figure. Her skin is a shade darker then fair being a tab bit golden in some lights but not enough that it would drag attention away from her hair. Forming waves that would almost be better to call 'curls' resting about three inches below her shoulders her hair is a lighter shade of red brown mixed with true brown and a golden blonde strands, something that could also appear to be darker or lighter depending on the light. Deep, dark green eyes that are full of life and soul tell nothing of who she is.

As a wolf her fur at a distance would look as if it was almost completely grey but upon closer inspection one would see that in some places a light cream color stands out even more. While the short lighter fur around the sides of her muzzle and legs is the most noticeable place that the cream stands out as well as on the ventral(belly) side, on her back, tail, and throat there are bits of black patterned into her coat. 29 inches high as shoulder length she is on the taller side for a female and while she isn't bulky Sam has a proud stance and a well built form.
Personality; Generally speaking while Sam is a good person she can be a bit full of herself or at least seem that way. A little flirty, confidant, and a bit serious and/or reserved when you first meet her or even just see her walking down the street she can also be cocky and rude but most of the time she just keeps to herself. If she likes you and you get close enough to her she can be friendly and gentle, tossing out a few jokes here and there but rarely does she talk about herself so even when asked a question dealing with her personally life Samantha will just give a round-about answer or change the topic. She is sweetest to children or elderly finding herself to be very peaceful when chatting with or watching them but still quiet and stern. Not much of a people person but she will follow the commands of her higher ups although if she disagrees she will attempt to persuade them otherwise or baldy disobey. Mostly thoughts are kept to herself which is why people think she is full of herself.
    +confidant, kind, gentle but stern, understanding, loyal
    -reserved, quiet, rude, cocky, overly serious(?)
Strengths: Willing to listen, logical thinking, fighting, smart
Weakness: Too kindhearted (if she accepts you all she sees is good), emotions
Fears: Shes afraid of thunder but the only one who knows that is her brother. Being disowned or having people walk out on her is another one but she is understanding when it happens.
History; Her mother already had a person she was paired with named Matthew and they got along well enough. Had a baby boy. lived peacefully. But she hid the fact that she already had a mate. His name was Marshall and he was a fighter in the pack who she had met back when she was training to be a healer and fell in love with. It was her mistake that led to Samantha being born and the discovery that they were a couple so they both left the pack without her and she grew up with her half brother and his father. Matthew raised her well and because of that she wasn't shunned and nor did she become an omega but she did have a quiet and somewhat closed off personality. When he died was probably the only time she had ever cried but even that was done out of sight from others.

"The human in me tells me fear is a weakness. The wolf in me tells me it is strength."

Sexuality; Heterosexual
Parents; Sarah Sweetn-Carter, Marshall Allman
Siblings; Issac Carter
Crush; Open
Mate; N/A
Offspring; Nope but she would be a good mother.

Other; Tucked behind her left ear is a small tattoo of an outlined wolf head and paw that she got when she was eighteen.
(She is from another rp but I altered her personality and history.)

x

x
Hello! You can call me m
iss or unseen. :) So a lo
t has changed with me
the past two years I've
been gone. I got a hor
se, I'm even more of a
geek, I've got a full tim
e job, and I seriously m
iss writing all the time.

Miss✥Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miss✥Unseen » Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:07 pm

Issac Carter

Full Name; Issac James Carter
Nickname; Issac
Age; Twenty-four
Gender; Male
Rank; Lead Hunter
Wolf; \\...X...//

Appearance; 6'4", 200lbs, brown hair teased on top, hazel eyes, muscular built, tan skin, and an infectious grin. (kinda got lazy...)

Wolf is 34 inches high at the shoulder and has a pattern similar to his sister's pelt but different in color. A black and dark brown around his ears and his withers as well as going down a bit right behind his shoulders, a cream on his cheeks and fore chest also occupies his forearms and flanks, and a tan on the top of his muzzle and flanks (and dusted lightly everywhere else too). A brown covers his main back. Eyes are a penetrating grey.
Personality; Goofy and friendly and much like a child. He has his mature moments but those are rare and only to comfort or help another although he has no clue what to do when someone is crying. Those cause him to freak out a little. Keen with his senses Issac can also notice little details that cause people to wonder if he is hiding his smarts (which he isn't) since he normally acts like a gear-headed idiot. When he is hunting he is completely serious so often times if you aren't used to it that will surprise someone just as much as his mature moments. Hunting is also the only time he will ever yell at a person or give orders too. Like his sister he doesn't let on how much he knows but only in a different way. (He's like a teddybear!)
    +friendly, mature, smart, loving, caring, sweet
    -childish, weird, rarely gets serious, lazy
Strengths: His senses(eyes, ears, nose), tracking, fighting, logical thinking
Weakness: Can't swim and doe eyes*
Fears: Sam getting hurt either emotionally or physically as she is the only family he's got left.
History; Issac was very close to his parents, always wanting to please them and make them happy, but when the truth about his mom came out when he was four he had no clue what to do and was confused about what was going on. When she told him to take care of Samantha just before leaving he felt that if he did that then she would come back for sure yet as the years passed and it became clear that that was never going to happen he began to resent little Sam. This went on for a while and he wanted nothing to do with her till his father gave him a harsh scolding and woke him to reality. After that he became perfect big brother again and realized that none of what happened was her fault. More time went on and while everyone thought he would make a promising fighter he was determined to become a hunter. Around that same time (he was about 20) his father passed away leaving him to take care of his sister all by himself as their aunt and uncle had left the pack years ago. He managed though and they have an incredible bond.

Sexuality; Heterosexual
Parents; Sarah Sweetn-Carter, Matthew Carter(deceased)
Siblings; Samantha Carter
Crush; Open
Mate; N/A
Offspring; None.

Other;
*He can't deny a girl with such innocent wide-eyed expressions anything. He's like putty in the palm of their hand.

x

x
Hello! You can call me m
iss or unseen. :) So a lo
t has changed with me
the past two years I've
been gone. I got a hor
se, I'm even more of a
geek, I've got a full tim
e job, and I seriously m
iss writing all the time.

Miss✥Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby luno » Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:06 am

This looks amazing! Is there any ranks open that you specifically need? <3
luno

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L.I.N.G.E.R » Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:32 am

We really need the males slots to be filled so we can start, so if you're alright with making a male that would be really helpful! As far as ranks go he can go to any of the open ranks :3
L.I.N.G.E.R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lokison » Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:41 am

I'll be making one soon
Hello, I use to be 221B, marlock, jokerdoll and AwesomeMix please don't take the name! Thanks.
lokison

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby luno » Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:44 am

Alrighty! I'm on it.
luno

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby luno » Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:04 am

.:IObemI:. wrote:Image
K A R M A

Name:; My name is Karmaki, though everyone just refers to me as Karma.
    I am named Karma. Stupid parents, eh?
    Gender:; I am a brute. Though I was hoping you had picked that up already.
    Im pretty sure I'm a dude...
    I am eighteen... So... That's a thing- I guess.
    ---
    Personality:; Karma is generally a nice wolf. He shows respect to the others and enjoys being the omega he is. Being an omega, he has a good excuse to mess around and generally break rules a lot. He loves to have fun, and tease the girls. He hasn't really considered the fact he's a little immature, and lazy. Though he's not nasty, his procratination can annoy the others a little bit.
    History:; ---
    Karma was born into a large family, only sharing the genes of wolf with his father. His mother didn't know for the first seven years, which was lucky she didn't. He would go out at night, in an attempt to try and hunt and maybe train. Though he had the strength of an omega, he was the strongest in is house-hold.
    All was well for another six years, until his fourteenth birthday arrived. He hadn't gone out that night, but was planning to leave instead.
    He needed to leave soon, as he couldn't stand not getting enough meat.
    As his brother came up to wake him, he was in wolf form. His torn clothes lay shredded on the bed- his brother panicked, and started to hit Karma. Karma tried to communicate, but yet, it was hopeless. He was forced to leave early.

He misses his parents, he won't lie about that. He hopes one day to go back and visit them...

Crush:; Open!
    Mate:; Open!

Human form:;

luno

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me