Ƭ Ħ Ɩ Ƨ~Ɩ Ƨ~Ɯ Δ Я (Discussion)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Ƭ Ħ Ɩ Ƨ~Ɩ Ƨ~Ɯ Δ Я (Discussion)

Postby JustRenTime » Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:09 pm

In the forest of Oudéteros the two packs Nekrá and Anésti have resided beside one another at an uneasy peace for many, many moons. The territories were not always peaceful, though. Generations back the two had war, blood was spilled, relentless murders for no reason, all this and more, but, one small group of wolves came along and decided constant battle and war were not the answers. The group of four, two from each pack of varying ranks, received a message from the alphas of the past, the message was carved in a slab of stone and it read:

You four, the Healer, the Negotiator, the Dauntless, and the Leader. It will be you four to end this war. The war must end for if not, all of wolf kind in the amazing land will cease to exist. Of course the four wolves found this insane, not only were they paired with enemies, but how would THEY end the war? They were only ordinary wolves. The four parted, two heading to one pack and the other two to the other. None would admit it, but the words hung heavy on their hearts for nights to come. The leader will lead, not only you four, but the new world as well. That wolf will become known as the chieftain after the war. He or she will reset order, deal out punishments, and declare the new packs and the new alphas. The Dauntless, is the brawn of the operation. This wolf is the strongest of you four and will be the lead warrior in any battle that comes your way, because, as we all know…this will not be an easy trek to peace. The Negotiator, or the peacemaking brains of the operation. It is up to this wolf to try and talk some sense into the wolves of each pack. Warn them, tell them that if peace does not come death for all will. This wolf, though they may seem unimportant is VERY vital. This wolf will not only calm the packs but he or she will bring the four of you together. The Negotiator has a kind heart, a happy attitude, and will always bring happiness in suit of wherever he or she goes. This wolf is the sticky sap used to hold you together. And finally, the healer. But, aha! Not only is this wolf trained in healing cuts and bruises, this loveless medicine wolf will heal the rivalry, while they search for their love, though it is forbidden. This wolf will mend the broken bones and spirits of everything that is to come. There will be heartbreak, betrayal, death, and much more that will take its toll on the wolves. The question is…Who Will Support The Right Cause? And Who Will Die? All That Is Up To You Four, You Must Fix It All.

This message was sent to those wolves millennia ago, now the packs' alliance is shaking…shifting even. The Nekrá and the Anésti are both forgetting the ways the world was. Dark and chaotic with death around every bend. No one remembers those days any longer and the wolves that saved them? Long gone and long forgotten. Both alphas are head strong and want more land. The wolves slip over borders daily, stealing prey and causing conflict. This went on for a while, a long while indeed, but…the prey started dropping and the day grew warmer and the rivers, streams, ponds, and lakes grew smaller. Now, with the oncoming drought the wolves are even snappier and angrier. Blood is spilled at nearly every watering hole over drinking water, the boundaries remain still, but the Anésti, always having had better prey, land, and water are currently better off than the dark, ruthless, Nekrá. Both packs suffer, both packs break laws, but it takes only four wolves to fix a world.
JustRenTime

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules+Form

Postby JustRenTime » Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:09 pm

Rules

One

[b]Site Rules![b] Everyone should know about these rules. If you are not feel free to go back to the main role play page and refresh yourself. Also, don't forget, in your form you are only allowed to have one image. Again, feel free to go back and read them again.

Two

Okay, so genders. Please keep genders even, this is major. We don't want 10 males and 5 females. So, I ask that for every female you make, make a male too. And vice versa. It's also okay if you only want a male and someone else only wants to make a female (Or vice versa), talk to that person and okay it, then tell me or Ʀᴏɢᴜᴇ. It'll be fine to do that, no biggie! So long as genders are even.

Three

Make your own forms please! It doesn't have to be all fancy, just has to have: Name, Age, Gender, Personality, Rank, Crush, Mate, and Pack. Pictures are a requirement, but they have to be of real wolves. Drawings and animes are not allowed.

Four

Try to keep packs even! If one pack has seven members and the other has four, add a wolf to the pack with less. Come on, guys, the roleplay won't be fun otherwise.

Five

Keep everything child friendly. Do not star out curse words because that is not allowed either. Things like damn and hell are allowed, anything else is against site rules. Fade or skip when needed.

Six

Ranks are open for who ever, they are first come first serve and I will not hold reservations for longer than 12 hours. You must have a completed form posted to receive a rank if you have not reserved it via pm. Do not ask to reserve on this topic, it will be ignored.

Seven

I do require that you be able to post at least three sentences per post if you can not do that I am sorry but please do not join. (I understand if you're busy or have writer's block. Just let it be known on the post, not a big deal. I have writer's block quite often.) Also, I will be making a discussion thread . All forms and occ will go there. I will not allow a simple post of occ here. You will only use occ when you post for your character please.

Eight

You may join as a pregnant female or pup over the age of 8 weeks (Unless you're someone's pup obviously). The litter limit is four. Being your own mate or crush is boring and not allowed. Please no insta-mates. Try to make it happen over a period of time. Crushes are allowed at the beginning, but do not get upset if a wolf doesn't return said crush.

Nine

The character limit is six. You may have up to six wolves, if you want to change a character, or add another, please tell me, and maybe we can talk something out. If you've read the rules so far, put 'Wolfie!!' somewhere on your form in purple.

Ten

Be kind and respectful to everyone in this roleplay. No 'perfect wolves', no godmodding, and please no drama OOC.

Eleven

Please be active! If you are gone for more than eight days without telling me or Ʀᴏɢᴜᴇ you will be kicked and your wolves will be removed. Now, if you do tell one of us, that's fine! No problem at all!

Twelve

Only one high rank per person. Each person can have only one alpha, beta, lead hunter/guard, or medicine wolf. That goes for me and Ʀᴏɢᴜᴇ too, if you really want more than one, pm me and I'll see if I can let you. This rule does not apply if you become the mate of an alpha or beta.

Thirteen

Please do not post until either Ʀᴏɢᴜᴇ or I have accepted you!

Fourteen

No text talk, PLEASE! I absolutely hate it, and I am sure any other semi-literate roleplayer does too.

Fifteen

Only alphas and medicine wolves could receive any prophecies not mentioned in the beginning. Oh! If you would like to be one of the prophecy wolves pm me. You can choose which one you'd like to be and I'll talk to Ʀᴏɢᴜᴇ about it! Actually instead of 'Wolfie!!' put 'War Wolf' somewhere on your form in red if you've read this far.

Sixteen

A pup becomes an apprentice at six moons of age and is assigned a rank to mentor after speaking with the alphas and betas. At the age of twelve moons an apprentice will earn his or her true rank.

Seventeen

I think this is all that's needed. If I need to add any, I will! I'm So sorry it's sooo long, but I really want everyone to be able to roleplay here happily and these rules are needed! Please, don't forget to HAVE FUN!

Form (This is just the required things, I prefer you to use your own forms.)

Picture:
Name:
Personality:
Crush:
Mate:
Pack:
JustRenTime

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ƭ Ħ Ɩ Ƨ~Ɩ Ƨ~Ɯ Δ Я (Discussion)

Postby JustRenTime » Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:12 pm

We're Open!

Roleplay
JustRenTime

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

My Wolves

Postby JustRenTime » Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:14 pm

Argentum

Name:
~ "Hello. I am Argentum. The name suits me well, it means silver and my pelt is silver."

Nick Name:
~ "That depends on who you are. I would like most of my pack mates to call me Alpha. My Betas and Medicine Wolves can call me Argentum. Any wolf I am particularly fond of may even call me Argent. My reckless twin brother calls me Quick Silver."

~ "It's quite obvious I am a male, is it not?"

~ "I am four years of age. I've been alpha for two."

Pack:
~ "I lead the Anésti pack. I have for the last two years."

~ "Alpha is the rank I have earned."

Family Members:
~ "I have a twin brother in the opposing pack. Although it is my job to hate his pack mates, he and I are still quite close, we get together and hang out in neutral territories quite often, my personal favorite is the Lake Cave."

Best Friend:
~ "That would be Aurum."

Friends:
~ "My whole pack."
^OPEN

Enemies:
~ "The alpha of Nekrá."

Crush:
~ "Oh no, I haven't one."
^OPEN, pm me

Mate:
~ "Never had one."
^OPEN, pm me

Pups:
~ "No mate equals no pups."

Body Color:
~ "My name literally means silver. What color do you think my fur is?"

Eye Color:
~ "Amber."

~ "I like long walks on cold, winter nights, I love swimming and water, and I enjoy playing every now and then, when my pack is safe playing with the guards or any other pack mate can be quite fun."

Dislikes:
~ "Ahh, I do not like the fact that the {ENTER PACK HERE} wolves cross my borders, it forces violence that is otherwise not needed."

Fears:
~ "I fear…hmm, not being able to protect my pack and failing as an alpha."

Traits:
^Argentum is a handsome, though seemingly unattainable, beautiful wolf with amber eyes. His deep, husky, and unintentionally attractive voice is said by quite a few she-wolves to be amazing, but he does not care and still prefers to remain silent at most times. He has no intentions really of wooing a female. He is a tad bigger than most wolves, being built for strength and force, not speed and agility. His short fur has almost always been an advantage to him, drying quickly, keeping him cool in summer, not getting stuck on twigs or branches, and being easy to keep clean. He is an excellent swimmer, tracker, and killer. Though, most of his kills are made best when they are ambushes because if his prey notices him most of the time he is not quick enough to catch it, sure he is fast enough but most of his best reflexes are only present in battle or fight or slight situations.

Fatal Flaw:
~ "I must admit, I am quite stubborn."

Personality:
^Argentum is a very…dynamic wolf. He is all about extremes. He is either silent or outspoken, joyful or brooding, angry or happy. There is no in between with this brute. Most of the time he is silent and quite snappy. He does not enjoy talking very much, though he has been told he has a beautiful voice. He has a very short fuse and can explode at any given moment. He is very loyal, passionate, observant, and resourceful when needed or when the right wolf asks. He never forgets, being able to hold a grudge forever but he will also always remember a kind gesture and be sure he returns the favor. Due to him usually just sitting back and observing everything he retains an awful lot of information and can always help with anything needed, though his responses to any-wolf will be short and may sound a bit snappy unintentionally. He will only ever speak for a long period of time with a few wolves, the betas and his closest friends being among them. He is also capable of being jealous, manipulative, stubborn, vain, and impatient. Once he likes something or obtains something he deems his he believes it is his right and only his right to that. It shocks most, but yes, he is a very manipulative wolf. He often will step on any-wolf just to get what he wants. Stubborn and impatient go paw in paw. This wolf is probably overly stubborn, sometimes even going against the entire pack because he believes his way is better, his impatience shines through and he quite often makes sure things happen quickly

History:
~ "Eh.."
^W.I.P.

Notes:^His Friends, Mate, Crush, Pups, Enemies, and Bestfriend are all editable. Just pm me if you want your wolf to be any.

Athena

Name:
~ "Hey, name's Bellona. I was named after the Greek goddess of War and Wisdom. I believe I live up to my name." She pauses and smirks. "If I were you, I wouldn't try to find out."

Nick Name:
~ "Unless I like you, call me Athena Or Huntress. I may not be the lead hunter but I would be if anything were to happen to the current wolf with the rank. Only the wolves I actually associate with can call me anything else."

~ "Are you Serious? Really?! I'm a girl, chick, dudette, fae, FEMALE!"

~ "It isn't nice to ask a lady her age. But, if you must know, I am twenty-four moons or two years old, all depending on how you count age."

Breed:
~ "I am a wolf, what else?" She growls and shakes out her pelt. "To be more specific an Arctic Wolf. Happy now? Leave!"

Birthday:
~ "My birthday? Why in the name of Lupa should I tell you?" She snaps before sighing. "It's in the middle of fall." (Around the end of October, she's a scorpio.)

Height:
~ "I am twenty three inches at my shoulders."

Weight:
~ "That's even more rude than asking age! I weigh forty five pounds."

~ "I am a huntress in Nekrá."

Pack:
~"Really? Did I NOT just say I'm in Nekrá?! Are you deaf!?"

Family Members:
~ "My family? Hmm…let's see. Well, my mother was named Hazel and my father was named Augustus. They were both very ill. Around my eighth month my father died. Yeah, it was just dreadful, but we know all dogs go to heaven. My mother hangs on to dear life, an elder in the pack, still loyal to my father, and still sick. Poor thing. Oh! And I was the only pup. No siblings."

Best Friend:
~ "I don't show favoritism. I treat everyone the same…well, kinda. It's like this, I treat all the wolves of each rank the same. I don't care if you think you're a hot shot, if you aren't the alpha you aren't worth crap. Deal with it. I'm actually very respectful of the alpha, but anyone else? Forget about it!"

Friends:
~ "Eh, I'm nice enough. No one hates me and I don't hate anyone. So, I guess I either have no friends or everyone is my friend."

Enemies:
~ "Enemies? Psshhh!!! Everyone LOVES me!"

Crush:
~ "Hmmm…I don't have my eye on any-wolf right now."

Mate:
~ "Gosh no! Not yet anyway."

Pups:
~ "I'm not sure I even want pups. They're too much. First, they make you fat, then you can't do anything because you're so fat, then you almost die in pain, then you take care of the brats for SIX MOONS, then they never care to see you again. No thanks!"

Body Color:
~ "I'm nearly solid white. My whole pelt is white except there are a few splashes of russet on my paws. But! If I sit with my tail wrapped around my paws it isn't noticeable and I look solid white."

Eye Color:
~ "My eyes are a beautiful teal/blue. Really pretty, honestly."

~ "I like being in control, snacks, long walks, snow, playing, swimming, and I've always had this thing for bad boys."

Dislikes:
~ "Dislikes? Can I start with a hate? I HATE felines! Felines of ANY kind! Okay, I'm done with that. Now, dislikes: I don't like really hot weather, squirrels, birds, dirt, or my fur getting messed up."

Fears:
~ "Fears? Please! I'm fearless."
^ She is afraid of thunder storms (Really thunder), fish, death, and being alone.

Traits:
~ "Look and learn."
^Athena is a beautiful, though very hard to get, mostly white she-wolf with teal/blue eyes. Her soft, melodic, voice has an almost permanent flirty tilt to it that makes her seem easy or kind, though this gives the exact opposite impression of who she is. Her voice has been compared to that of a Siren's call. It pulls you in and she kills you. She is a small, sleek, and petite she-wolf, built for speed, agility, flexibility. She is strong as well though, she may look delicate but she once took down a wolf twice her size in a matter of minutes. She has beautiful, silky fur, just a little longer on her tail than anywhere else. She in an excellent tracker, swimmer, stalker, killer, and climber. She is also very intelligent and cunning, usually out smarting an opponent in an argument or fight, toying around with a wolf before she finishes them off.

Fatal Flaw:
~ "I'm perfect."
^She is over confident and too vain

Personality:
~ "See for yourself."
^ Athena is extremely ambitious, persistent and determined which is shown through a power hungry, controlling attitude. Not in a stubborn sense however, because Athena will work for what she wants and control with justified reasons. This is obvious to any onlooker. Athena never gives up, she is just so determined to reach her goal. The key to this success is her flexibility. She is able to re-survey a situation and take a different approach if necessary. This makes her very adaptable and versatile. Athena is a fierce competitor, combined with her powers of observation and her excellent memory, she will recall facts and when necessary and bring them to the table at the time of need. She will win justly, with proper facts and arguments to support her thoughts and opinions. Athena is excellent at restoring order to a chaotic situation and she is just as capable of manipulating for her own greed and benefit. Athena is all about control, she needs to be in control at all times. To be out of control is very threatening, even dangerous to Athena's mindset, when she controls, she feels safe. Athena is very emotional, her emotions are intensified, both good emotions and bad. Negative emotions of jealousy and resentment are hallmarks of her. On the other side, Athena is well known for her forceful and powerful drive to succeed and her amazing dedication. She can be caring, but it will take the right wolf to break through her heart of ice.

History:
~ "Yawn."
^Athena was born to a loyal pair of hunters in the pack Nekrá. Her mother and father both fell incredibly ill around when she was turning eight moons. Soon her father died from the sickness, nothing the medicine wolf did would help. She fell into a deep depression, doing reckless things quite often, coming close to death herself. But, six months later she shook it off and decided to live a life he would be proud of instead just moping around. The young wolf worked hard in her job to feed the pack. She would bring home large catches each day, but that didn't mean she wasn't still upset. She is still grieving for her father to this very day, which is one reason she is so hostile and aggressive.

Notes:

Aurum

Name:
~ "Sup? My name is Aurum. It suits me well enough I guess. It means gold, and my fur is gold so, yeah."

Nick Name:
~ "Hmm, I have plenty. Casanova because I'm sooo good with the ladies, the pups around the camp call me Aurrie, uhh…Oh! My up-tight brother calls me Golden Boy."

~ "Really? Dude, I'm a dude! I highly doubt any girl would talk about girls the way I do."

~ "I'm four years! Not too old, not too young. Apparently, according to the elders I'm still really young and that's why I refuse to commit to a female. But, nahh! I think even when I'm as old as dirt I'll still be the best flirt all of Oudéteros has ever seen."

Pack:
~ "I am in Nekrá. Yep, I'm such a bad boy." He says with a wink and dissolves into laughter. "Yeah, no. I'm not like all the mean wolves in my pack, I'm playful, funny, and I actually have a heart."

~ "I'm a guard! The only rank that's actually worthy of a brute such as me, well, other than Alpha, but I'm too…easy going for that."

Family Members:
~ "My stuck up twin brother is Argentum…or Quick Silver as I call him." He pauses to laugh and put a paw over his muzzle. "Gosh! He's so slow, it's ridiculous. He's lucky he's alpha, wouldn't make it otherwise."

Best Friend:
~ "Ah, although I pick on him constantly, I love Argentum more than anywolf. I'm happy to call him my brother and best friend. Just too bad we were seperated…." At the last part he trails off, pins his ears, and looks away.

^Editable, just pm me.

Friends:
~ "My friends…well, that one is tricky. Really, here's how it is. No one hates me, for me…they don't like how I am. I have to admit I'm quite reckless and well…I've broken a lot of hearts. 'Who knew it was wrong to be with more than one girl?!' So, yeah I'm friends with like everyone, but some of those friendships are shaky."

Enemies:
~ "I don't have any enemies, but I am on thin ice with quite a few she-wolves from both packs."

Crush:
~ "Too many beautiful ladies to pick just one." He says with his signature, charming smirk.

Mate:
~ "Tied down to one female? Please!"

Pups:
~ "Not that I know of. But…I suppose it could be possible…"

^Open, just pm me

Body Color:
~ "Dude, my name means gold. Ever think there was a reason for it? My fur is a golden color!"

Eye Color:
~ "I have Amber eyes. Uugh, I know. Amber and gold? Tooottallly clashes." He says in a girlie voice and laughs.

~ "I like being rambunctious, talking, a bother, a flirt, I also enjoy walks and naps and….ya know, how about you just figure it out?"

Dislikes:
~ "I don't like wolves that abuse their power. Yeah, I know I'm in the wrong pack to be saying that, but it's true. Like say, a…guard attacks an omega for no reason. It isn't against the rules, so, he wouldn't get in trouble, but still, the omega could be wounded. And for what? That makes no sense!"

Fears:
~ "Ack! I hate loud, sudden noises and water."

Traits:
~ "How about I take you for a walk and you find out?" He asked with a smirk and winked.

^Aurum is the polar opposite of his brother, Argentum. While Aregentum is quite and brooding, Aurum is loud and playful. He loves to play and often lifts the spirits of others easily. This large brute is just a few inches shorter than his brother, still being one of the largest wolves in the forest. He has quick reflexes, silent paws, and a cunning mind, which makes him a great guard. He is known to be very handsome, his large build and rippling muscles always pulling girls in. And once he opens his mouth its all over. They (almost) all fall for him. His deep voice has a slight southern drawl and is very great to listen to, especially when he's telling stories. Although he is large he is still quick and agile…but where he fails physically is his inability to swim well. Sure, he can swim but he isn't all that good. His fur is medium-length and very soft to the touch.

Fatal Flaw:
~ "I refuse to be held down by one girl. Sorry ladies. There is enough to go around."

^He is insanely stubborn, unable to commit, and never serious.

Personality:
^Aurum tends to rebel just for the sake of having his own way. His stubbornness sometimes causes his failure, he will continue to do something his way even though others have proved it is wrong, he is very smart and know it is wrong but he will continue just because it is his way, he is very fixed in opinion and stubborn when confronted. Despite his stubbornness and fixed opinion, he will never impose his ideas on others, he has respect for everyone's differences. Aurum is not an emotional, moody wolf, in fact he can be downright emotionally detached but he does get irritable when he is bored. Aurum is optimistic and positive, even deep inside because he believes that no matter what has happened, something good is always around the corner and the sun will always shine again. He loves the new and extraordinary, he despises dull, regular routines and if this is what he is faced with, he will simply create his own drama and excitement. This makes him prone to stir up a situation out of nowhere just for something to keep his vivacious temperament satisfied. Aurum has an amazing ability to bounce back from any feelings of despair or unfortunate events. He does not like to be unhappy, it hurts his pride so he will take matters into his own paws and make things right again. He could come into conflict with other powerhouse type of wolves who will not take orders and not give an inch, he will not budge his opinion, he will understand and accept opinions of others but he does not take well to wolves to try to impose their beliefs on him. He most often has the temperament of a demanding, spoiled pup but this is only shown if someone steps on the boundaries of his kingdom. He reacts this way because of his territoriality.

History:
~ "Eh…let's not dampen the mood, Princess."

^W.I.P.

Notes:
^His Crush, Mate, Bestfriend, Friends, Enemies, and Pups are all editeble. Just pm me if you want your wolf to be any of them.

Invidia

Name:
~ "Hello! Hi! I'm Invidia! Pleasure to meet you! What's your name?!"

Nick Name:
~ "Hmm? I don't really have a nickname! I don’t mind if you give me one though!"

~ "I am six moons, or months! Exciting, right!? I'll be getting my mentor soon! I can't wait! Wonder who and what I'll be assigned! I just wanna help the pack!!"

Pack:
~ "I'm in Anésti! I love my pack mates, my home, and my alpha!"

~ "I'll be an apprentice soon, just a few days until Alpha decides!"

Family Members:
~ "Hm? Oh, my mum and da are pack members, they're always busy. I have a few siblings, I LOVE to play with them!"

^Anyone can play her parents or siblings, just pm me!

Best Friend:
~ "I don't have a best friend yet! I'll make more friends once I start my apprenticeship!"

^OPEN, pm me

Friends:
~ "I have plenty as of now, but most are far younger than I…so they aren't REALLY friends."

^OPEN

Enemies:
~ "Me haven an enemy? Oh, no no no! I would feel awful if anyone were to claim me an enemy. I try my hardest to befriend everyone."

^OPEN

Crush:
~ "Haha, no. I don't have a crush right now. I'm still mostly a pup anyway."

^OPEN, pm me

Mate:
~ "You're insane! A mate? I'm six moons! NO ONE would even allow that!"

^OPEN, pm me

Pups:
~ "Nope! Unless I count!"

Body Color:
~ "I have a pretty pelt! Look!!"

Eye Color:
~ "I have grey eyes, eh, normal."

Dislikes:
~ "I don't like being alone…or when the weather is crazy. Oh, and I HATE fighting."

Fears:
~ "Hmm, wonder what I'm afraid of…"

Traits:
^Will develop as she ages

Fatal Flaw:
^Will develop as she ages

Personality:
^Bubbly, fun, and always happy. (Will develop more as she ages.)

History:
~ "I was born in the pack with my siblings…that's pretty much it so far."
^Obviously will develop

Notes:
Last edited by JustRenTime on Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
JustRenTime

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xGoldenTiger » Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:06 am

{Name:
Belladonna

{Appearance:
Belladonna is a decently sized fea, with well built muscles over the years. Her fur is pure white, her beautiful amber eyes are the fea's best feature. Her body is heavily scarred covered by her thick fur only visible when she moves her elegant figure awkwardly, her back has the worst scarring that is also highly visible caused by a bear attack with the help of her neglectful parents.

{Gender:
Fea

{Age:
4 years 5 moons

{Personality traits: {with description}

Picky: Belladonna is rather picky on about everything romance, food, where to sleep you name it. The only positive thing about this trait that it works well with her observant nature making her a fearsome elk hunter.

Independent: Belladonna has gotten quiet independent over the years, she will never ask another wolf for help unless its dire.

Persistent: Belladonna wont stop for anything that she had targeted including a bloodbath.

Paranoid: Belladonna worries about about the future and very little things this trait rarely appears but its always in the worst situations.

Wary: Belladonna is extremely wary of other wolves when she had just met them it will take a lot to get through her wall of insanity and Fear.

Observant: The fea would rather sit in the back and observe her surrounds closely figuring out others weaknesses, fears and secrets with ease.

Insane: A neglectful childhood has made Belladonna quite nutty, she has strange and odd thoughts the fea only thinks of life as a game that you will always lose. Her social behavior is horrible she'll use the wrong body language at times causing a horrible fight.

{History:
Belladonna was raised by two alphas that had heavily neglected her and her younger siblings, sadly leading them to their deaths during the bear attack all except one. Belladonna left her birth pack quickly as soon as they said that they wanted to unite the packs with an arranged marriage, she wanted no part of it. Her parents are still looking for her to this date, even though she found a new pack.

{Pack:
Nekrá

{Rank Desired:
Medicine Wolf

{Crush:
Not yet

{Mate:
Not yet

{Other: War Wolf
Last edited by xGoldenTiger on Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
xGoldenTiger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JustRenTime » Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:16 am

She is accepted!
JustRenTime

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rogue, » Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:00 am

════════════════════════════════
════════════════════════════════

Name: Helix

Eye colour: Gunmetal gold.
Fur colour: A mixture of a dominant black combined with greys and a small amount of brindled tans on the edges.

Crush: "In your dreams, sweetheart."
Mate: None
Kin: "What family?"

Positive Traits: Charming & loyal
Negative Traits: Cynical, cold & narcissistic
Known For: His ability to keep his cool under stress and difficult situations.

Helix, true to his name; is a spiral. You can take that either in good or bad way; the deeper you fall down the spiral - the more you begin to learn. You'll start to dig into his past and family, the family who shunned him for who he was - the former omega of his family's pack. In the eyes of Helix's father, he was a failure; a stain on his family's once-proud name. He never did live up to his potential in their eyes. The cold, judging eyes that reminded him of his status on a daily basis; reminded Helix of how worthless he was, how small and stupid - how he was decay; poison - rotting away those closest to him.

It's no wonder his buried and hidden emotions suddenly surged out of control. Helix resembled a Jekyll & Hyde effect; his rage once suppressed had now burned beyond control. Once at the surface, the once worthless and small wolf's anger magnified and he became unstoppable in exacting his revenge. Helix literally tore them apart caught in bloodlust's sweet rage. Blood coating his once pure fur, he left them behind him - learning to be ruthless and cold was the only way he had survived in this world, and that was how he was going to go out. The brightest stars burn the fastest - but sure do they burn magnificently and go down into the history books; to be remembered for an eternity.
rogue,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rogue, » Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:01 am

► ─────────────xxxxImagexxxxImagexxxxImagexxxxImagexxxxImagexxxxImagexxxxImagexxxx───────────── ◀

╒══════════════════════════════════════════════════════╕
╘══════════════════════════════════════════════════════╛

►───────── i dare you to tell me to walk through firexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wear my soul and call me a liar ────────── ◀

┊ AT THE SURFACE ┊

Name: Rosalee
Nicknames: Rosa

Eye colour:
Rosalee actually has a lack of colour in her eyes, usually associated with the blue eye colour in humans - however, they appear a soft grey with hints and streaks of a warm gold.

Fur colour:
Main coat is a mixture of soft tans along with an undercoat of very light off-whites around the face, chest and legs. Darker tan/browns can be seen around the ears and high points of the face; as well as near the base of the tail.

┊ DIGGING DEEPER ┊

Crush: Aurum
Mate: None
Kin: [REDACTED]

┊ AT THE CORE ┊

History:
Would you believe her if she said it was a close-guarded secret?

Personality:
Despite her fighter rank; Rosalee is an extremely kind and caring wolf. She has a very warm heart and finds it easy to talk to others in their time of need - if they are upset, Rosalee has a way of cheering them up. She values others higher than herself and will always try to please them; either by helping them out or just simply being there for them. No-one's pain goes unnoticed in her eyes and Rosalee will be there for comfort. Don't be deceived though - there is a streak of something behind her soft eyes.

Positive Traits: Ambitious, attentive, compassionate, generous & loyal
Negative Traits: Cunning, feisty, impulsive, reckless & secretive
rogue,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JustRenTime » Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:04 am

They are soo not accepted, haha just kidding. Love 'em!
JustRenTime

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rogue, » Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:05 am

Lol, my characters are just never acceptable xD
    Can't wait for others to join :3