rp chars {no posting}

A place to store your roleplay character information.

rp chars {no posting}

Postby silver ~ » Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:29 am

𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬.
this thread is for storing my roleplay character, mostly human, or forms for a future character. there are some characters in here that are from dead role-plays that I can look back at and see how I improved and because I'm hella sedimental.

I think it goes without saying but, no stealing characters, ideas or coding
Last edited by silver ~ on Sun Mar 29, 2020 4:36 pm, edited 7 times in total.
silver ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby silver ~ » Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:51 pm

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨𝐜.
key: name | age | species |♀/♂/⚲|

leena reese edwards |17| human |♀|
jordan davis | 19 | human |♀|

Code: Select all
[list][size=200]𝕀𝕤𝕒𝕓𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕖 [/size]
[size=85][url=LINKTOFORM][color=#000000]♡[/color][/url] | gender  | tags @ [/size][/list]
Last edited by silver ~ on Sat Sep 09, 2023 12:24 pm, edited 14 times in total.
silver ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

the soilder. (old)

Postby silver ~ » Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:52 pm

=========Image=========
===========Image===========
============Image
|[leena]-[female]-[22]-[five feet eight]-[heterosexual]|

she's serious and mature, she has wisdom far beyond her age, after all age just a number?
    she does what she think is right, a victim of acting on impulse. she's a bit reckless at time but
    aren't we all? she has a sick sarcastic sense of humor. she doesn't bow to any one even if it the
    price of it would be her life. these trait make her come off ruthless however that not the case
    in fact she would do all that she can to stop that. even if that means sometimes breaking the
    rules. she can make a plan or goal and achieve it easily in that way she's a natural leader.

her most defining feature is her stark light grey eyes with flecks of blue. she's rather tall with
    a thin willowy build, and a sun-tanned complexion. a few freckles ran along with cheeks and
    nose, other then that she has a rather clear complexion. she dressed with a dark leather jacket
    with white shirt and black pants, paired with dark grey combat boots. she almost always has a
    belt with a mixture of hoister and bags on it. she has gun strapped to her shoulder and an knife
    hidden away just in case. she also has the magnetic power giving her the ability to attract or
    detract metal from her or to other metals.

she's a member of the [a]'s army, and how she got there it's self is a painful memory. fighting
    between the factions of the [a] and the [b] was still in full swing, each sidemet with hostilely.
    one word that would favor the other side was treason. treason, in their eyes, was a crime
    worthy of death. something must of slipped, in the cover of darkness a group found her family
    guilty. they knew leena was home, they knew she saw, it was their way of a warning. it
    shows they didn't know her very well. there's a complex range of emotion one feels after, the death
    of their family. leena's however, was mostly rage, vengeance. that event lead her to the [a]'s
    army. of course she was far too young but, she didn't look it and with the mess going on in
    front of them paperwork wasn't there biggest concern. she found herself in the ranks of
    sniper.

|orginal form, from ruins| - from 2015
Last edited by silver ~ on Sun Mar 29, 2020 4:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
silver ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me