Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE [review rules!]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE [review rules!]

Postby Lacuna » Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:28 am

Do not post on this topic more than once per day [24 hours]. If you spam, you will receive a warning.

If you are looking to have a 1x1 roleplay with someone, post here! Or, take a look at who has posted here recently and see if they're offering a RP you're interested in :) You should include information such as what kind of roleplay you're looking for, your level of roleplay, and what subject you're looking to roleplay.

Please do not to share personal information such as your age, grade, Skype or email in your advertisement or ask for this information from other users. Offering to roleplay inappropriate content like the topics below (even if you want to do it offsite) is unacceptable.

Remember, several roleplay topics are not allowed:
    • Mature romance themes
    • Creepypasta/Rainbow factory
    • Teen pregnancy
    • Pregnancy as main plot
    • Mental health/asylum roleplays
    • Student x teacher romance
    • Yaoi/Yuri
    • Slave/Master
  • Please only create a topic for your 1x1 roleplay AFTER you have found the person you wish to roleplay with.
  • The one image rule now applies to this thread as well, posts containing multiple images will be edited, continuing to break this rule will result in a warning. Also remember that art theft is not acceptable anywhere on the site; you must have permission to use the images you are posting or they must be free to use, or official art from shows/movies.

Like any roleplay, you must follow the CS forum and roleplay rules.

Tess wrote:As this is a family website, we have strict rules on romance-related or abuse-related roleplays.

The same rules apply for PMs.

Anyone found to be requesting or indicating that they want to roleplay something against CS rules may have their communication abilities revoked, or may be banned if the situation is considered severe enough.

If you want to roleplay something which is not family-friendly, you should find another website to do that on. This is not the right kind of website for these roleplays.

There is no excuse for breaking the rules.
Lacuna
Roleplay Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE [review rules!]

Postby metonymy » Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:33 am

I'm assuming that since it's a new thread, the post-once-per-24-hour limit is 'refreshed' so to speak. If this isn't true please feel to delete this and my apologies, mods!

metonymy wrote:

Sooo.

I'm looking for an RP. Paragraphs please, though I don't mind just one of them and have a distinct aversion to minimums. Anything over about three sentences a post is quite fine. My only idea of a minimum is "must give the other person something to work with". I don't shy away from length, however - I'm really flexible, and apart from a few longer introductory posts, I'll do my best to mirror yours.

I'd like to see about maybe roleplaying original characters within these settings... bolded indicates things I'm really dying to do! -
  • Redwall
  • Shadowrun
  • Lord of the Rings
  • Pokemon Mystery Dungeon
  • General Fantasy
  • Fallout

Most importantly, if you heavily format your posts, I'm going to refuse to RP with you. It seems to be an epidemic of people who spend more time making their fonts tiny pastels and covering everything with pictures and leaving nothing but five seconds for the actual post. Don't dazzle me with formatting, dazzle me with your words. Serve me up a nice meaty, juicy steak of a roleplay post and I'll do the same.

If you like formatting your posts in other roleplays, that's cool. But have mercy on my eyes and don't make things wee tiny pastel text that makes me cry when I attempt to read it.

If you want samples of my writing, here's my ff.n account. If you have an idea you'd like to see and it's 'generic' (e.g., doesn't depend on having read a specific book or watched a specific series), hit me up! I am an extremely flexible roleplayer and I pride myself on my ability to come up with characters that suit a setting on the fly. And just to go ahead and mention - I'm comfortable playing male characters, female characters, things in-between, and so on, and romance between all of the above.

If you're interested, drop me a PM. Thanks!
Last edited by metonymy on Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
All gifs are from Bjork music videos, and rotate
oekaki - ff.n - 8tracks - ☧ - intj - she/her pronouns please
-
I suffer from depression, generalized anxiety disorder, and chronic pain.
If you need to come talk and get some peer support, my inbox is always open.
metonymy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

please?

Postby crash. » Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:35 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxcrash is
xSEARCHING FOR A ONE ON ONE!
xSEARCHING FOR A ONE ON ONE!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Um... Hi there I saw that you stumbled upon my one on one search and i'm hoping you'll stay and read what I have to say! Okay i'm going to make this short and simple, i'm a female that lives in the est timezone, that only plays females, just because i'm not comfortable playing males, and I am semi-literate, so be ready for long replies, speaking of replies I can reply, fairly quickly, I love to roleplay. Now about you, I want you to play any gender that I want you too, can make fast replies, and don't ditch me after the second post!!! That one is so very common please do not ditch me after the third post! Send me a message about it and i'll get back to you. I also need someone who like's to chat in ooc! Alright onward with the pairings, the bold is who I play and the <3 next to it means I'm craving that choice!
Spiderman/Peter Parker x Gwen Stacy <3
Spiderman/Peter Parker x my oc <3
Spiderman x Spidergirl <3
Andrew Garfield x my oc <3
Newt x my oc
Stiles x Lydia <3 <---- please!!!
Thomas x my oc
Matthew Espinosa x my girl oc <3
Stiles x my oc
all suggestions are open! c:
crash.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby goneleft » Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:36 am

I'm Blaze_TheCat - or preferably known as Blaze.
I haven't really done a 1x1 before, but I would like to try it out! So, I am a girl, yes, in PST time. I would like anyone in that time range, who is on about 2-3 hours a day [or more].

My requirements:
Anyone who can be in the same timezone, and is active, and can whip up replies at a good time
No one-liners, please. At least 3-4 sentences, but I often mirror posts, and I can do anything, as long as it's not under one sentence.
Someone who can create plots. I am not the best at it, so someone who is good at that
And someone who can play both genders, but I will most likely play a female
Also, please do not forget about it. It really annoys me - would you like getting ditched? Then don't do it to another person
I like to do romance and you should, hopefully C:

What I'm interested in:
Eragon [CRAVING]
Eragon Dragon rider love plot [CRAVING SO BAD]
Warrior cats. [Must have a good plot]
Viking type stuff?
Dragons
Wolf packs
Feral dogs
Werewolves [I can do werewolves, and the pack stuff, but I do not like Twilight. It will not be included in that.]
Anthro
Walking dead
And I can do human roleplays.
Balto (5-10 crave)
Cowboys / Indians / wild west. [6-10 crave]

What I'm not interested in:
Twilight
Anime [sorry, I just don't know how]
[And I think that's it.]

What I can't do:
I can't do gay/bi/lesbian chars. I Do NOT have anything against them. I just have never roleplayed it before.
[that's it]

If you want to know if I'm interested in something else, shoot me a pm, I don't bite. [Well, my wolf up there does bite.] If you would like to start one with me, just pm me. We can work something out.
goneleft

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghosties » Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:37 am

1x1 role play

prince. wrote:
prince. wrote:
Hello guys, I'm prince, but you can call me Blaze, nicotine, troye, angel or any other jazzy nicknames you come up with. So I am a semi-literate [one - eight] line role player who can play males or females [but mostly males]. I will be on pretty much all day unless I have something other to do, but since I am on school term break I can be on later at night and earlier in the morning. I live in New Zealand so that means our time zones may be a bit different but I have a few role play plots in mind so if you would like to do one with me please private message me

Male x male relationship the plot for this is simple,
two males in a relationship they can be of any age and
can have adopted children if they are old enough they
don't have to though, this is really just a cute romance

Female x female relationship the plot for this is simple,
two females in a relationship they can be of
any age and can have adopted children if
they are old enough they don't have to though,
this is really just another cute romance

Male x female relationship another cute couple
roleplay just like the two above except this is between
a male and a female, the girl can become pregnant or
not, its up to you or me they don't have to have kids
if you don't want to.
The fault in our stars basically the plot for this is to have Isaac
find a girlfriend and this is their life, they can be older [have kids]
or just be older by a few years and their life struggles and things
that occur when a blind guy and a caring girl become one.

Youtuber x oc through the eyes of a youtuber your life is great
you have a wonderful wife or husband and a great amount of money
and you think its time to settle down and have a family but how will
youtube take it, will your fans be mad at you or will they celebrate
with you? Your wife or husband is very supportive of you though and
will stand with you if the world starts to disprove of you.
ghosties

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby whiskeyrose » Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:40 am

Hello fellow one x one roleplayers. I'm Thewriter or Writer, whatever floats your boat. I am semi-lit writer who can write two-four paragraphs with nine to twelve lines. Male or Female, I can do either. I prefer one character but I am willing to double up. I love to help with creative plots and twists. Mostly on mobile device when writing out repiles so they might appear less lengthy then what is said. I have proper grammar and spelling but I do make mistakes here and there.

➷ Mutants - I do have few plot ideas for this one. It could be along the lines if Maximum ride where a secret orgaztion experimented on teens to where they become half mutant and two percent human. The other is, the world collapse due to war or something and a expulsion, attack, so fourth happened and it involed radiation or some type sickness to mess with human genes to mutate people into mutants.

➷ Camp Half-Blood - I have plot ideas for this one as well. I'm thinking the Government learns that Demi-gods exist and decide to try and destroy them. Or a few Demi-gods have to go on epic quest of some type. I would like to incorporate a Medusa like character,also.

➷ Android Human x Human.
                ➷ Magicians.
                ➷ Old West.
                ➷ Modern Salem trials.
                ➷ Masquerade.
                ➷ Supernatural - Skinwalkers, Witches, Lycanthorpy, etc.
                ➷ Modern day Disney tales.
                ➷ Altered Fairy Tales - Little Red/Werewolf Hunter, etc.
                ➷ Steampunk.
                ➷ Mythology Monster Hunters.
                ➷ Roman Mythology.
                ➷ Greek Mythology.
                ➷ Medieval Times.
                ➷ Now You See Me - Ocs.
                ➷ Pacific Rim - Ocs.
                ➷ Agents of Shield.
                ➷ Marvel - Captain America, Bucky Barnes/The Winter solider, Hawkeye, etc .
                ➷ Gravity Falls - Ocs.

Most these topics can be combined together in some form if you wish. Anyways, feel free to Pm if you are interested in any of these. Thanks.

Have a nice day,
                Writer.
Last edited by whiskeyrose on Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
whiskeyrose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vaska » Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:41 am

Hi there! I'll keep this simple!
    I'm your average girl who loves roleplaying,
    so i'd really like it if you would take a look at this! ^-^

What I need from you;;
    • Semi-lit
    • On atleast once a day
    • Can play either gender
    • Will roleplay in thread
    • Friendly in ooc

What I can do;;
    • Semi-lit
    • On all day [Usually]
    • Plays more females, but will play both.
    • Only roleplays on thread
    • Replies as soon as you post, practically
    • Loves to chat!

What I'm looking for;;
    I'm really looking for some Ao no exorcist/blue exorcist roleplays!
    I'm also looking for some
    Fairy tail roleplays!
    Soul eater, and well, those are what I'm most interested in.
vaska

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shadow by night » Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:49 am

hey there! i'm jessie and i like queer girls

i, like most people on this thread, am looking for a 1x1 role play!if you don't want to read all this, you can skim just the bolded parts!

about me:
i'm in the pacific standard time zone, and I'm on most of the day, every day. However, school starts September 3rd. During the school year, I'm can rarely get on during the week. I'm still on a lot Friday evenings and weekends, though.I can write 1-2 medium-sized paragraphs, although i'm fine with 2-3 line replies, too.I strongly prefer to roleplay through PM.

what i want from you:

i want you to be able to reply at least 5 or 6 times a week(even if they're all on the same day!) i'm looking for someone who can write 2 lines to 2 paragraphs,and i tend to mirror responses. also, i love talking ooc, but it's not required!

now, what i want to roleplay:
+romance! i love romance roleplays B)
+lgbtq+ characters- i'm really bored with straight romances, so i highly prefer queer characters, except in some fandom ships!
-I'm also really looking for a f/f roleplay, or one with genderqueer,transgender or non-binary characters!
-id' really prefer if lgbtq+ characters weren't just gay or lesbian!
+fandom-based roleplays! fandoms i'd like to roleplay are:
-orphan black (craving)
-psych (the tv show) (craving)
-supernatural (canon-based, anything but destiel really)

that's really it! i look forward to role-playing with you! uwu
Last edited by shadow by night on Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shadow by night

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Quitting_Forever- » Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:54 am

Im pikachu <3 and i love to rp warrior cats, mew mew power, harry potter, and doctor who <3

Sorry if i sound strict or anything, But here are some expectations
-Good grammar
-Kind
-Ask before killing characters

I can do any type of role play, Any! I have good grammar in my opinion, And I'll be looking forward to roleplaying with chu!

-P
Quitting cs for GOOD. If the above post is a post from some place where i look stupid... Yes. I was an idiot. Carry on.
Quitting_Forever-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Märchen » Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:00 am

Uh yeah yo. My name's Erin and I live in the EST timezone. I have some free time on my hands and a lot of my roleplays on other websites have died down, so I kinda wanted to have like 2-3 more roleplays to occupy my time. I'd really like to have OCs because I really suck at playing canon characters LOL but I'll make a few exceptions (It depends on the topic). I usually like to do fandom roleplays but I'll do any original ideas as long as they're interesting and creative. I don't really care whether we roleplay in PMs or forums, so I'll do whatever makes you the most comfortable. Also I cannot be on all the time and I can't promise that I'll reply everyday, but I will try my best! I also don't care about romance like there can be romance or none at all /shrugs.

Right now, I am looking to do a One Piece or a Lion King roleplay. I am not limited to just those two, however!!

I don't really expect much from you except:

• You MUST be semi-literate. I will not do a roleplay that's 1-2 sentences long. One paragraph per reply is fine with me, though. Like I don't expect a whole novel per reply either.
    • You MUST to be comfortable with role-playing same-sex characters/relationships.
    • You MUST be able to play all genders.
    • Please do not nag me about not replying every day. I have obligations outside of the internet to attend to and I cannot be online 24/7. If I haven't replied in a week then I'm being lazy and you SHOULD bug me but if it's a day then please don't. I won't do the same to you.
    • Please do not expect me to make fancy posts. I focus more on making better replies than how my posts looks and I personally think making a post prettier is a waste of time. You can format your posts if you want but do not expect me to do the same.

Uh that's it I guess. Thanks for reading!!!!
Märchen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me