Unique Family Bonds

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Unique Family Bonds

Postby pappuppy » Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:15 pm

Hello! My current username is Unrequited, and I decided that I should make a place where all of my role-play characters can live and mingle amongst themselves until I call upon them in my time of need. So, if you wouldn't mind, I'll be getting to adding them.

-Don't post!
-Don't steal!
Last edited by pappuppy on Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Is it true? True love only exists in fairytales?
ImageImage
pappuppy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Habristiel Took

Postby pappuppy » Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:16 pm

{Hobbit-Elf}{ Of Tookish Decent }{ Twenty-six}

history ::
Habristiel was a strange Hobbit of the Shire since the day she was born. Although she looked like every other Hobbit, she was exponetially different, in fact, it was all due to the blood that ran deep within her. Her father was a wood elf, that stumbled upon the Shire forests when he escaped death from an Orc patrol. Habriestiel's dear mother, Annabelle, had been wandering the forest, out of curious wonder, and had found him, stranded in a puddle of his own blood. Annabelle, being known for her healing miracles, took her father in, but made sure to keep him a secret from the other Hobbits. Needless to say, she ket him cooped up in her hole, and didn't invite any guests over for second breakfast or tea. She only left her hole when she needed to care for her crops, or visit a friend that was growing too suspicious, but her mother knew that she couldn't keep her father there for long. Within a month, with his wounds still tender, he began to grow restless, desiring to leave her hole. annabelle pleaded with him, and eventually, as the two stayed in the hole, and talked amongst themselves, they grew closer. Then, they fell in love, and Habristiel was born.

Habristiel was born with two skinny pointed ears, like those of her fathers, but the rest of her features were remarkably Hobbit-like. Noticing the small details, Annabelle and Habristiel's father made a decision. He couldn't stay in the Shire, not without drawing noticable atention to the woman he loved to most, not only from the other Hobbits, but from predators that lurked outside of the peacefull town of Hobbington. He whispered that he loved her one last time, and then, without another word, left in the middle of the night, a night that he left Habristiel with a kiss on her head, and his love sound asleep in her bed, with their child wound in her arms. In his place on the bed, was a small, wooden ring, one that Annabelle would gift her daughter with, when she chose to leave home in search of an adventure.

Years rolled over, and Habristiel began to grow up. She went through hard ears, and especially notiably strange years with her half-blood traits. such as when she was a child, and the other hobbits, boys and girls, wished to play with their dolls of straw, she was asking why the sun rose in the morning, and fell at night, and the other children shunned her from their games. Most of the adults, having practically ignored her mother for the entirety of Habristiel's life, were only polite to her face, but she heard what they said about her behind her back. They had used terrible names to describe her mother, and they were ones that she didn't understand until she was much older. But the things that they called Habristiel behind her back, were horrible, awful and demeaning. They called her knive-ears, and a cursed child. She was odd, and unwelcome, but even with all of the odds stacked against her, Habristiel never seemed to be down. In fact, she was one of the happiest children, and even after she was bullied, or excluded, she was the type of kid that just grinned like an idiot and shrugged it off. She never cared, because she had a dream, and her dream, was to teach herself magic. The very same magic that Gandalf brought to the Shire year after year. The same magic that she was told when her mother told her stories about her father. Yes, Habristiel planned on developing magical powers, even if it meant that she would keep it a secret from her mother, and even if it meant that she would be considered odd, and not wonderful or recognized. Habristiel wasn't trying to gain magical powers for the glory, she mearly wanted to know what it felt like, to be able to help the people you cared about.

As of current ages, Habristiel is a young Hobbit (Elf) that lives in her own Hole, and she never leaves unless it is to visit her mother, or to get new ingredients for her experiments. she experiments and researches, doing everything she can to try and find some way to developing magical powers. Little does she know, is that with her elvish blood, and the ring that he mother has in store for her birthday, are two things that will bring her to the largest stepping stone in her most odd adventure yet. One that will contain a party of dwarves, hobbits, elves, and an old wizard, in search of gold, riches, and the power to rule a kingdom.

personality ::
Ecstatic. Spontaneous. Clumsy. Bubbly. Confident. Slightly-Secretive. Loyal. Determined. Optimistic. Sarcastic.

What do I see in a room of mirrors?
blood: Half Hobbit, half Elf. Tookish decent.
hair: Short curly brown hair.
eyes: Crisp cobalt blue eyes.
trinkets: The wooden ring that her mother will give to her.
ImageImage
ImageImage
pappuppy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Jessabelle Malfoy :: Hufflepuff

Postby pappuppy » Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:24 pm

ImageImageImage

Girl - 18 - Seventh Year - Hufflepuff

ust a friendly hearted Hufflepuff, with the courage to fight for a friend in need. ::
My name is Jessabelle, or Jess if you'd rather calling me that. But, I will not, nor will I ever, respond to my surname, Malfoy. In plain honesty, I loathe my father, and I have heard of what he had done. He worked for the Dark Lord, and every day that I wake, and remember that his cursed blood travels through my veins, is enough to make me feel as though I have been cursed. But I try not to let my face show in the place that has been deemed my home.

ou saw my personality up above, so i'll just give some important bullet-points!
Pros
Determined
Spontaneous
Stubborn
Cons
Grumpy
Clueless
Clumsy

like a whole lot of
things,
but I really don't like
a lot of things as well...

Other peoples happiness
Friendship
Dislikes
Being Wrong
Listening
Jerks
My father.

aybe a pinch of bibbity-bobbity-boo?
Wand
8 inch, dragon heart string, oak. It is cracked down the center, and often doesn't work properly, even though Jessabelle tried to tape it back together. But she doesn't have enough money to buy a new one, plus, she loves the old one a little too much.

Expecto Patronum
Jessabelle's patronus is a Grizzly Bear. In it, shows her passionate heart, but caringness for others. It shows that she has known the hardship of being treated like a monster, but she has the patience to be open with others. It's scars represent the scars that she grew up with. To be the child of Draco Malfoy was not easy, not when you hated the man that gave birth to you. To keep it short and simple, Jessabelle suffered living with her father, but she wasn't able to forgive him for what he had done. But with the money she was born with, she tried to change the lives of the poorer people. She did what she could to help wizards that lived on the street, but still her surname, and blood relative beseeched any hopes she had to be different from her father. So, instead, Jessabelle decided to wait, and she continued to do good, not because she wanted a different name, but because she was able to make a difference, even if it upset her mother and father. She went against their wishes, and did what she could for those in need. All Jessabelle required was the patience to wait, and attend Hogwarts. But even as her years in the school rolled on, she was seen as the daughter of a disloyal serpent of a man. But that didn't stump her abilities in the sorting, not when she walked in, as a first year in Hogwarts, and was asked to choose between Hufflepuff or Gryffindor. Jessabelle had been grateful from then on, she was grateful that the hat saw the truth, and deemed her unable to be Slytherin, unable to be anything like her father was.

Pet
Blue: Persian: Male: Likes mice, chinese food, and long naps. Hates water, and annoying dogs.
ImageImage
ImageImage
pappuppy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me