➸➸ C h a r a c t e r s ➸➸

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Raine Alexander (w.i.p)

Postby ophelia; » Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:01 pm

Images wrote:

Basic wrote:
Name :: Raine Alexander
Nicknames :: ~
Birthday :: Unknown

"The names Raine, and biting people is my game. Haha, no, not really. But i am a vampire. I hope i didn't scare you. Anyways if your still willing to learn more my name is Raine, pronounced just like rain. I do not have a middle name, surprisingly enough. But my last name is Alexander, pronounced just how it looks. If you have to make up a nickname for me, don't, i just like the name Raine, it's short enough isn't it? I am a male, i was born a male, and i will die a male. Well technically i am already dead... but i think you know what i mean. I am one hundred and fifty five years old. So that makes me born in the year 1858. I can't remember my exact date of birth though, it was so long ago. But when i died i was seventeen, sadly i will always look seventeen."

Digging Deeper wrote:

Dislikes :: Fire, human food, sunlight
Body Type:: Slim
Blood Type ::
Eye Colour :: Red
Hair Colour :: Dark brown/black
Clothing Style :: Jeans, band t-shirts, hoodies, jerseys, Vans/Converses
"Curious still are we? You're sure your not afraid? Well ok then. I have two little holes that are scars in the base of my neck, from when i got turned into a vampire. They're faded now, but they're still there. My body is slim, tall and pale. I cannot go into the sun or i will burn and die. But sometimes i secretly use SPF 50+ sunscreen and that will get me through half of the day without dieing. My eye colour is red, funnily enough. All vampires have red eyes, except for the halfies, but i haven't seen one in years. Anyways, my hair colour is dark brown, or black, it depends on how you look at it. I've learnt to wear clothes like a real human so i can fit in with the world. So i wear things like the average teenage boy, even though i am so old. I wear things like jeans, jerseys and band shirts. Also, when does a teenage vampire boy not look good in a snapback?"

Personality wrote:

For a seventeen-year-old boy, Raine is quite intelligent. Despite what he wears he likes reading and sitting in front of a fire with a warm cup of blood on a dark night. He is also patient for a vampire. He has to be patient though, i suppose, so he can wait for his one true love, Violet. Raine still has realized that Violet is dead. She died a long time ago from old age. Vampires don't believe in ghost, you're either a vampire, your alive, or your dead and that's it. Raine is also very calm for a vampire, he can sit and resist blood for as long as he needs to. He is not fidgety, nor frightening. He fears fire though, and sunlight. But don't all vampires? He also hates human food. Raine tried to eat at a restaurant once, it ended badly, he took all of the raw steaks out of the chiller and sucked the blood from them. He was banned from setting foot on that property every again.

Social wrote:

Orientation :: Straight
Crush :: N/a
Boyfriend/Girlfriend :: N/a
Other :: Vampire

"There was once this very beautiful girl. I quite remember her name, something starting with V. Violet? I'm not sure, but i loved her so much. We were about to get married as soon as we turned eighteen, but i got turned into a vampire and i was forced to move away. She'll probably be dead now, i hope she died a beautiful old lady. I am not looking for another girl, because my dead heart will always lie with her."
ophelia;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Grace Alice Toby #2 (w.i.p)

Postby ophelia; » Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:32 am

IF YOU NEVER SHOOT
╔═══════════╗
full name: Grace Alice Toby
nicknames: Gee
impression: answer
main trait: answer
good traits: answer
bad traits: answer
crush: answer
friends: answer
enemies: answer
family: answer

╚═══════════╝
NOW EVERYBODY'S DEAD
text text text text text text text

coding belongs to shay ;
Last edited by ophelia; on Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
ophelia;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Zoe Sage Castillo

Postby ophelia; » Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:27 am

Name, meaning;
Her name is Zoe Sage Castillo. Zoe means 'life' in Greek, it doesn't really have a proper meaning other than her mother and father really liked that name. Sage is French, it means 'wise one'. Her last name has been past down through her ancestors, it is Spanish for 'castle'.

Age, birth date;
Zoe just turned eighteen on the 2nd of March, she was born in the year 1996. She was born in Albuquerque, New Mexico, but a few months later her family moved to Baltimore, Maryland. She is of Spanish origin, but she is mostly European.

Personality;
Zoe is a sweet girl, she has her quirks, but she is usually nice and quiet. She keeps to herself a lot at home since she's an only child. Zoe has a few friends, so she is semi-popular. She is a very loyal friend, and keeps secrets well. When it comes to relationships she can stay in one for a while, so she won't get bored or fed up with the guy. She hardly eve curses, she doesn't mind when other people do it, she's just not fond of herself doing it. Zoe

Likes;
Zoe likes her hair, blogging, taking pictures, coffee, books, lazy mornings, music, piercings, sunsets, sunrises, street art, photography and CSI: Crime Scene Investigation.

Dislikes;
Zoe dislikes the smell of petrol, long lines, wine, provocative clothing, annoying people, body odor, being cold at night, sunburn, birds and high pitched voices.

Appearance;
Zoes stands at 5'7, or 170cm. She weighs around 114 pounds, or 52kgs. Her dark brown hair is dead straight and it sits at her lower back region. Her skin is tanned and soft and her eyes are hazel with long eyelashes towering over them.

Dating, crushes, orientation;
Zoe is straight, but she isn't look at the dating scene at the moment. Maybe later on.

Other;
None.
Last edited by ophelia; on Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ophelia;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Raine Alexander #2

Postby ophelia; » Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:17 pm

Basic

N a m e ~ Raine Alexander
G e n d e r ~ Male
A g e ~ One hundred and fifty five
N i c k n a m e ~ None
M o t h e r ~ Unknown
F a t h e r ~ Unknown
S i s t e r s ~ Unknown
B r o t h e r s ~ Unknown
T h e m e S o n g ~ Who Needs Love - Razorlight

Digging Deeper

H a i r ~ Dark brown/black
E y e s ~ Red, were green
B o d y T y p e ~ Slim
S k i n ~ Pale
S c a r s ~ A few he won't talk about, the main ones are the two
circular scars on his neck
T a t t o o s ~ None
P i e r c i n g s ~ None
B i r t h m a r k s ~ None
C l o t h i n g S t y l e ~ Jeans, band t-shirts, hoodies,
jerseys, Vans/Converses

Social

P o s i t i v e ~ Intelligent, patient, calm
N e g a t i v e ~ None
D o w n f a l l s ~ The living dead
O r i e n t a t i o n ~ Straight
C r u s h ~ None
S p e c i e s ~ Vampire
O t h e r ~ None

For a seventeen-year-old boy, Raine is quite intelligent.
Despite what he wears he likes reading and sitting in front of a fire with a warm cup of blood on a dark night.
He is also patient for a vampire. He has to be patient though,
i suppose, so he can wait for his one true love, Violet.
Raine still has realized that Violet is dead.
She died a long time ago from old age.
Vampires don't believe in ghost, you're either a vampire,
your alive, or your dead and that's it.
Raine is also very calm for a vampire, he can sit and resist blood for as long as he needs to.
He is not fidgety, nor frightening.
He fears fire though, and sunlight. But don't all vampires?
He also hates human food.
Raine tried to eat at a restaurant once, it ended badly,
he took all of the raw steaks out of the chiller and sucked the blood from them.
He was banned from setting foot on that property every again.

ophelia;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Blaine Skye Falcon #2 (w.i.p)

Postby ophelia; » Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:10 pm

Name, meaning;
His name is Blaine Skye Falcon. His first name is pronounced as Blay-n. Some people call him Blay, but not many.

Age, birth date;
Blaine is seventeen.

Personality;
text text text text

Likes;
Blaine likes Death, Heavy Metal, smoking,

Dislikes;
He also dislikes religions, Hip Hop, sunlight,

Appearance;
text text text text

Dating, crushes, orientation;
text text text text

Other;
~
ophelia;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Jasik Alex Hunt #2

Postby ophelia; » Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:33 pm

Name :: Jasik Alex Hunt
Nicknames :: Jass
Birthday :: 27th February 1997

"You want to meet me? Well ok, i don't mind. Hey, my name is Jasik, but you can call me Jass. My first name looks like Jaz, but it rhymes with sass, and the last bit sounds like sick. So that's Jass-sick. My nickname rhymes with sass but with a J. It's a strange first name but i like it. My middle name is Alex, a common name, but it's alright. Finally my last name is Hunt. I was born on the 27th February 1997 so that makes me seventeen years young, but i look fifteen or sixteen, i hate that. My family says i kind of have a baby face to me. Hopefully i will grow out of it and look my age one day. I am a male, if you couldn't tell already."

Image Image
Image Image

coding by mustang.moons

Dislikes :: Motorbikes, girly movies, pork
Body Type:: Slim
Blood Type :: B+
Eye Colour :: Green/grey
Hair Colour :: Light brown
Clothing Style :: Skater

"Ok, so you kinda know me now, but i'll tell you a little bit more about me since you're probably one of the curious types. I'm quite sporting, so i like snowboarding, skateboarding, long boarding, surf boarding, name any sport with a board and i'll have done it and liked it. I'm actually allergic to pork, if it even touches my tongue i will swell up and die, I've nearly died before because someone forced it into my mouth. I had to be rushed into hospital and i stayed there for three days. I really like dogs, they're good fun to have around. They're also more loyal than cats, more fun too. I dislike motorbikes because i prefer boards instead. I also like hiking, holidays, beaches, forests, running, watching TV and listening to music. Lastly, I hate watching girly movies, all of my past girlfriends made me snuggle up to them and watch a girly movie. I hated it, but I was to nice to say, "Turn that cr*p off. My skin colour is white, if you couldn't tell, do i look black to you? But i do have a bit of a tan due to being at the beach and surfing a lot. Sadly i don't have any muscles, so i just have a skinny, slim body, like a wolf. That was weird, comparing myself to animal... Anyways, i like to wear Vans, because Converse aren't really my style, i like to wear hats, snapbacks, you do know what they are don't you? Well it's a hat with a wide brim and and flattish top, NBA players usually wear them. But my snapbacks are Obey, not NBA. I wear jeans, and those jean shorts that come down to your knee. I also can't resist buying a Lower branded item when i go to the mall. If you must know, i do go to the mall sometimes. My eye colour is green, but it also has a little bit of grey in as well, if you can get that around your head. My hair colour is brown, and it kinda flicks around, if you can get that around your head also."

Jasik is quite a nice guy, well sometimes. If he's with his mates and his mates tease someone then he will tease them also. He talks a lot and is funny too. When you meet him he will seem lovable and cute, but really when you become close friends he's way different, he's an a-hole, in a good way, he's funny, caring, never serious but he's a player. He can never commit to a relationship because a new girl always comes along and he has to be with her too.

Orientation :: Straight
Crush :: N/a
Boyfriend/Girlfriend :: N/a
Other :: ~

"I've had a few girlfriends over my lifetime, a lot actually. But i guess you would say i'm a player, it's only because i get bored with one girl over a long time. If you haven't guessed already, but i'm straight, well some obnoxious people, or people in their forties might call me gay because of my haircut. But i'm one-hundred percent straight. I don't have a crush at the moment, i haven't had one in a while actually. My last girlfriend was... three months ago. I'm not gonna tell you her name because i'm trying to forget about her because she was a total b*tch to me. I like girls who wear dress, jeans, basically anything that doesn't look like my grandma's clothes. Lol. Girls with brown and black hair are pretty cute, i try to avoid the blonde ones. Hence most of my exes were blonde. I have to admit, i like skinny girls, the largish ones put me off. That was mean, but i like to be truthful."
ophelia;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rowan Kale (w.i.p)

Postby ophelia; » Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:40 pm

..sɔᴉsɐq
...name; rowan kale
...gender male
...birthday; 11th december
...age seventeen

..ɹǝdǝǝp ƃuᴉƃƃᴉp
...hair; brown
...eyes; blue
...height; 5'7
...ethnicity; british
...body type; toned

..ʎʇᴉlɐuosɹǝԀ
...positive; outgoing, caring,
...courageous
...trustworthy
...negative; ignorant, messy,
...reckless
...species; human

..lɐᴉɔoS
...crush; n/a
...orientation; straight
...boyfriend/girlfriend; n/a
He looks just like me, but six foot three
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
So i reckon you could knock him out

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text
ophelia;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rusty-James Hale

Postby ophelia; » Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:59 pm

→ yoυ'll вe тнe poιѕon, yoυ'll вe тнe cυre ←

..sɔᴉsɐq
...name; rusty-james hale
...name; rusty
...gender male
...birthday; 2nd june 1992
...age seventeen
..ɹǝdǝǝp ƃuᴉƃƃᴉp
...hair; black
...eyes; green
...height; 6'1
...ethnicity; American
...body type; Slim
..ʎʇᴉlɐuosɹǝԀ
...positive; cheerful, friendly, educated
...negative; moody, smoker, dreamer
...species; human
..lɐᴉɔoS
...crush; n/a
...orientation; straight
...boyfriend/girlfriend; n/a
Last edited by ophelia; on Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
ophelia;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Eziekiel Winters (w.i.p)

Postby ophelia; » Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:17 pm

Nᴀᴍᴇ ❧ Eziekiel Winters
Nɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇ ❧ Kale
Aɢᴇ ❧ Eighteen
GENDER ❧ Male
EYE COLOR ❧ Brown
HAIR COLOR ❧ Dark brown
HEIGHT ❧ 6'0
BUILD ❧ Light build
NATIONALITY ❧ American

➶ ᴄʜᴀʀɪsᴍᴀᴛɪᴄ ➶ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴏᴜs ➶ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛɪᴠᴇ ➶ ᴘᴏᴘᴜʟᴀʀ ➶ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅʟʏ ➶ ʙᴀᴅ ➶

Kale is a friendly guy. He is a little popular, his friend group consists of 10 people. He likes to smoke, drink and party but not everyday because he has his limits. Kale can talk to anyone and likes a good conversation. He is adventurous also, he likes going on car rides, long walks and trips to see new places. He likes to write and draw too, that makes him creative. He's not the best at drawing though, he's more abstract than anything else.

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

Lɪᴋᴇs ❧ late night phonecalls, laughter, alternative music,
cuddling in bed, kisses, sunsets, cigarettes, movies, stars,
writing, art, computer games, the 90s, The 1975 band, Pulp Fiction,
Skyrim, The Basketball Diaries, The Lord of the Rings series,
girls with long hair, little dogs, pizza, chocolate mousse,
being alone sometimes, nature sounds, boobs, butts, good coffee,
Vodka, Gerard Way, The Smiths band, Russel Brand,
road trips, city skylines, photography, interesting house decor,
psychedelics, lightning storms, music with lots of bass,
Dɪsʟɪᴋᴇs ❧ educational institutes, being bored, commercials,
bad smells, being in small spaces, the ocean, waking up early,
being angry, difficult girls, broken homes, cloudy nights, cats,
annoying people, tight shirts, dirty clothes,
people who think they're better than you, healthy food,
feeling lonely, Marmite, spicy foods, apples, sports, bad coffee,
fake girls, Mondays, hunger, celebrities, rap music, being broke,
hangnails, panic attacks, the subway system, boring car rides,

Last bumped by ophelia; on Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:17 pm.
ophelia;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me