◙◙◙ [W] Looking for someone who will run an RP ◙◙◙

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

◙◙◙ [W] Looking for someone who will run an RP ◙◙◙

Postby The_Tide_Keeper » Tue May 08, 2012 11:44 am

I have an RP plot, map, and a lot of the details. However, I don't want to run the RP I just want to have a character and pop in on occasion. I'll share some of what I have and if you're interested post or PM me so we can talk about the RP.

The map

My Plot
(It is warrior cats based but this is just a little bit different... I'll explain later)
In the middle of a freshwater lake, lies a hidden Eden of sorts for any wildcat. It's thriving in prey, protected by water on all sides, and plentiful with space and shelter for their species to grow. The problem? Three different wild cat species have found it at the same time. There is an uneasy peace lingering, seeing at they all came upon in earlier this spring after tracking preys secret hide out. However, the leaders of each species are well aware of the approaching winter. Prey will be scarce and the chances of the island sustaining so many apex predators are slim. There are murmurs that something will have to be done... soon, and small border wars have been breaking out but no cat has been killed. Yet. Maybe there's another solution other than war, or maybe there's enough room for two species and not a third?

The challenge
So the RPers will be required to reach a solution of sorts. It will take extra work from admins and mini mods, because they CAN change their own territories. Bit by bit, or a leader can offer land as a peace offering to form an alliance. The idea is, every 24 hours, each (adult) cat can claim a small amount of new land. If they're not challenged within 6 hours, the borders should be re-drawn by and Admin or mini mod. If they are challenged before the 6 hours are up, both RPers will post an "attack" kind of post describing what their cat does and then wait to be judged. They are judged on both speed and quality of the post, as well as who would reasonably when that attack. When you decide, redraw the map and have it updated. The idea is to give them a real battle, where the better RPer wins in the end if that makes since.

Please let me know if you're interested in doing this RP, I'll send you the blank (no territory) copy of the map as well as some other information. We can change details if needed! :D
The_Tide_Keeper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ◙◙◙ [W] Looking for someone who will run an RP ◙◙◙

Postby The_Tide_Keeper » Wed May 09, 2012 2:16 am

Bump
***So, we've got a sun jewel, toxics, balloon dogs, you name it and 15 different characters. If you enter our contest. You've got a good chance of winning something. ***

────────────────────────────────
T I D E

[ WIN RARES LIST | Art Shop | The Artist Army

in Just-
spring         
when the world is mud-luscious the little
lame balloonman
whistles far and wee
and eddieandbill come running from marbles and
piracies and it's
spring
when the world is puddle-wonderful
the queer
old balloonman whistles far and wee
and bettyandisbel come dancing
from hop-scotch android jump-rope and
it's spring and the goat-footed
balloonMan whistlesfarandwee
───────────────────────────────
The_Tide_Keeper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The_Tide_Keeper » Thu May 10, 2012 11:26 am

bump
***So, we've got a sun jewel, toxics, balloon dogs, you name it and 15 different characters. If you enter our contest. You've got a good chance of winning something. ***

T I D E

in Just-
spring         
lame balloonman
whistles far and wee
piracies and it's
spring
the queer
old balloonman whistles far and wee
and bettyandisbel come dancing
from hop-scotch android jump-rope and
it's spring and the goat-footed
balloonMan whistlesfarandwee
───────────────────────────────
The_Tide_Keeper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The_Tide_Keeper » Mon May 14, 2012 4:12 am

bump

T I D E

in Just-
spring         
lame balloonman
whistles far and wee
piracies and it's
spring