War of the Wolves [Discussion Thread]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: War of the Wolves [Discussion Thread]

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Nov 07, 2021 2:06 pm

I mean, I post as much as possible, but I need people to tag me and post and stuff. That's true for anyone in a role play though.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sun Nov 07, 2021 2:09 pm

Not…Not really. It’s easy enough to have a character walk up and start a conversation.
Born female, identify as Genderfluid, any pronouns.
Chorus director and founder, black belt in Taekwondo, writer, actor, playwright, enjoys horseback riding, RPing, playing Howrse, animating, big projects, singing, reading, any kind of storytelling.

Autistic, mood disorder, pansexual, and proud! Feel free to talk to me about anything!

Note for any RPs I'm in: I love building up relationships, so feel free to approach them, but I DO NOT do arranged relationships in general. (May make a few exceptions, depending on circumstances)

Current Main Fandom: One Piece
Other Notable Fandoms: Attack on Titan, The Maze Runner, Soul Eater

Link on my profile is to a new Warrior cats RP site I started because I can.

Update: Considering quitting, not immediately, but overtime, things have just gotten to be a bit much, so we'll see what happens.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Nov 07, 2021 2:10 pm

I know, but I personally suck at making starter posts and stuff. Sometimes I can do it though.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sun Nov 07, 2021 2:14 pm

There are wolves kind of just…hanging around. Feel free to walk up and have a wolf even just start with a "how are you" or "can I help with anything" or something and it easily leads into conversation.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Nov 07, 2021 2:37 pm

My problem is I'm not confident in my ability to actually write more than a couple sentences, so when people tell me "You can tag my character, but you have to make the first post" then I'm like Oh, okay....and then start thinking I'm only going to be able to write a couple sentences and then I go and write and end up only writing a couple sentences. Some people can work with that, but not everyone, so I need to get better about that, but I also mirror people too because I gave trouble with writers block and stuff.

Which might be because I write stories so much, and am in so many RPs, but anyway.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StormDragon55 » Sun Nov 07, 2021 2:41 pm

Spiritstar3 wrote:My problem is I'm not confident in my ability to actually write more than a couple sentences, so when people tell me "You can tag my character, but you have to make the first post" then I'm like Oh, okay....and then start thinking I'm only going to be able to write a couple sentences and then I go and write and end up only writing a couple sentences. Some people can work with that, but not everyone, so I need to get better about that, but I also mirror people too because I gave trouble with writers block and stuff.

Which might be because I write stories so much, and am in so many RPs, but anyway.

Similar to me as well
ImageImageImage
^^^🙏Please Click, I used double the clicks potion🙏^^^
I'm a nervous person so take it easy on me please.
StormDragon55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StormDragon55 » Sun Nov 07, 2021 2:43 pm

@belloblossom

When are you going to post Enui
ImageImageImage
^^^🙏Please Click, I used double the clicks potion🙏^^^
I'm a nervous person so take it easy on me please.
StormDragon55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sun Nov 07, 2021 2:52 pm

Spiritstar3 wrote:My problem is I'm not confident in my ability to actually write more than a couple sentences, so when people tell me "You can tag my character, but you have to make the first post" then I'm like Oh, okay....and then start thinking I'm only going to be able to write a couple sentences and then I go and write and end up only writing a couple sentences. Some people can work with that, but not everyone, so I need to get better about that, but I also mirror people too because I gave trouble with writers block and stuff.

For making a first post, that’s completely fine. You only have to really think about multiple sentences once the interaction is already flowing.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Nov 07, 2021 3:15 pm

sunhorse99 wrote:For making a first post, that’s completely fine. You only have to really think about multiple sentences once the interaction is already flowing.

Ah, yeah, that makes sense.

Bello: oh, yeah, I've been waiting on Saffron for a bit. Not complaining, I just don't want to get in trouble for reposting Elian several times.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby venti » Mon Nov 08, 2021 10:13 am

tbh, making up starter posts isn't that hard for me. just make them contemplate life, go outside, eat, contemplate life again lmao /hj
    ★ out on the verge of the rest of our lives ★
    suga/venn - she/they -
    hi, im sugacuteic or venti :]
    i like pokemon, frogs and sleeping
venti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me