CYBERNETIC | Wings of Fire RP | DISCUSSION

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: CYBERNETIC | Wings of Fire RP | DISCUSSION

Postby crowface » Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:59 am

@koi yeah that sounds good to me! I think their opposing personalities would be fun to play around with

@asher dont worry about writing quality, as long as you're having fun that's what matters :] feel free to keep on doing what you're doing with noctis too! it's totally up to you where you want to take him. I also struggle with feeling out characters sometimes, namely okapi rn cause he's super new
Image crow - he/him - EST ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
crowface

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maniacal_Ferret » Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:00 am

crowface wrote:@koi yeah that sounds good to me! I think their opposing personalities would be fun to play around with

@asher dont worry about writing quality, as long as you're having fun that's what matters :] feel free to keep on doing what you're doing with noctis too! it's totally up to you where you want to take him. I also struggle with feeling out characters sometimes, namely okapi rn cause he's super new

One thing I've done before is only written down brief personality and flesh it out more throughout the rp based on his reactions you think he would have, if that helps at all?
Maniacal_Ferret

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koi.fish » Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

@asher Noctis’ portrayal seems all good to me, Merlin is just intimidated by dragons with cybernetics in general, they don’t have anything against him specifically dw

@aggua oooo that’d be pretty interesting, but as for how they’d meet, since Merlin works odd jobs maybe the chosen bump into her at work, or temper can come across her alone while gathering supplies or if the gang splits up and searches for clues cue scooby doo music

@fae I’m down to brainstorm something for snake and one of my characters for sure :D did you have anything in mind?

@crow alrighty then, and yesss I’m excited to see what shenanigans ensue >:3c
██
██
██
██
██
──── 𝐤 𝐨 𝐢𝐟 𝐢 𝐬 𝐡 ─────────────────────────────
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
feel free to call me koi,
whatever floats your boat
she/they ● AEDT ● average
fish and chips enjoyer

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

┌────────────────────┐

I have anxiety and overthink
a lot so please be patient if
I’m slow with replies

Thank you :3

└────────────────────┘
koi.fish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faemyse » Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:21 am

koi.fish wrote:@asher Noctis’ portrayal seems all good to me, Merlin is just intimidated by dragons with cybernetics in general, they don’t have anything against him specifically dw

@aggua oooo that’d be pretty interesting, but as for how they’d meet, since Merlin works odd jobs maybe the chosen bump into her at work, or temper can come across her alone while gathering supplies or if the gang splits up and searches for clues cue scooby doo music

@fae I’m down to brainstorm something for snake and one of my characters for sure :D did you have anything in mind?

@crow alrighty then, and yesss I’m excited to see what shenanigans ensue >:3c

Snake and Leviathan? mayhaps?
Faemyse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ItsAsher0 » Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:23 am

Thank you <33 I really appreciate it!!

@koi.fish , I totally understand. I'm trying to also kinda work out Noctis' personality because truly this is the only time I've ever used him in a rp (besides Roblox WoF lol)

@Maniacal_Ferret , what about Noctis and Adder? :o
Sorry, I missed a bit of the situation I think- I'm fine with anything! Just confused because I had to do something really quick, so I'm just curious what I missed. 😭
Apologies for the wait on art. My art is currently just distractions from mouth pain, can't focus too much on big art pieces, but I'll hopefully be able to soon! ^^

Asher. Gamer! . Asexual . Cxrrupt
He will never escape. You are next.
.Atticus. Storage. err... yeehaw. ©

Art by Plunch!
PFP by SHIFTING TENDONS!
ItsAsher0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AGGUA! » Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:26 am

@koi I’m definitely down for that! We shall see how it plays out lol

Edit: not sure if you’ll see this but it could also be cool because Merlin works odd jobs for the government sometimes where they have the opportunity to get inside intel. Of course, that would require a lot of trust between them and temper hehe
AGGUA!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koi.fish » Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:43 am

@fae the thing about leviathan is that he’s high key written to be not the best person, I also imagine he’d be demisexual, but if you’d nonetheless like snake and him to eventually be involved romantically I’m totally cool with that :3

@asher yeah I know how that feels, Merlin and leviathan were literally made a few days before the rp so I’m not super used to them either lmao

@aggua you’re so lucky I have awful memory and keep scrolling back to previous replies because I did indeed see the edit >:D and omg yesss them learning to trust each other and Merlin eventually risking their job to sneak into the military base or something for temper :0

Also I’ll have to get a reply up after breakfast, please bear with me for a bit longer TwT
██
██
██
██
██
──── 𝐤 𝐨 𝐢𝐟 𝐢 𝐬 𝐡 ─────────────────────────────
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
feel free to call me koi,
whatever floats your boat
she/they ● AEDT ● average
fish and chips enjoyer

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

┌────────────────────┐

I have anxiety and overthink
a lot so please be patient if
I’m slow with replies

Thank you :3

└────────────────────┘
koi.fish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AGGUA! » Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:46 am

Reaper is a character I’ve had for years so I’ve played him many a time, temper on the other hand is very new. Everybody’ll find their groove!

@koi aaaaaa hehe, I’m all for it. Do take your time, no stress at all!
AGGUA!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faemyse » Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:48 am

koi.fish wrote:@fae the thing about leviathan is that he’s high key written to be not the best person, I also imagine he’d be demisexual, but if you’d nonetheless like snake and him to eventually be involved romantically I’m totally cool with that :3

That's all fine and dandy, also, snake is just kind of existing, chaotic neutral kinda dragon. She ain't the most good dragon out there.
Faemyse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ItsAsher0 » Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:54 am

AAA I'm so sorry (I've posted like 5 times) BUT I DREW NOCTIS! kind of. I just did a sketch head shot, there's a lot missing but uh yeah ^^ thoughts on this? :3
(He looks like a dragonet I can't make things look scary, bear with me because I don't draw dragons often ;-;)
Apologies for the wait on art. My art is currently just distractions from mouth pain, can't focus too much on big art pieces, but I'll hopefully be able to soon! ^^

Asher. Gamer! . Asexual . Cxrrupt
He will never escape. You are next.
.Atticus. Storage. err... yeehaw. ©

Art by Plunch!
PFP by SHIFTING TENDONS!
ItsAsher0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups