snowclan discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

how would you like to start?

normally, waking up, patrols, ect
No votes
quietnight being made the deputy / spiderfang being made an elder
24%
the clan just got hit with a huge snowstorm / storm
47%
a patrol comes back stating that two-legs have ventured close to camp
6%
some kind of prophecy about moving the clan?
24%

Total votes : 17

━━ ➳ gorsefeather ;; warrior

Postby fieryfeather » Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:04 pm

l▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
l░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
x❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖

┌────────────────┐

Imagelx

└────────────────┘
l❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

xxxxxxImage
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
xxxxxxxxxxxx
❖ gorsefeather ❖
gender male sexuality
pansexual age 21
moons + traits brave,
selfless, protective
- traits reckless,
arrogant, stubborn
xxxxxxxxxxxx

gorsefeather, a brand new warrior, has had a particularly uneventful life. born to a clan queen, raised well, and living his entire life within the boundaries of his own territory, he knows very little about real life. however, he is a courageous young tom and will refuse go down without a fight. he is a brave yet slightly reckless and naive tom. he was raised to be confident and courageous, which is exactly the persona he's taken on; however, he has been known to rush headlong into
danger without the forethought to consider the consequences.
xxxxgorsefeather is a large tom with a light brown pelt and darker stripes
running the length of his back down to the tip of his tail. his fur is rather
short and bristly and his tail is unnaturally long. his hazel eyes are usually
firm and confident.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Last edited by fieryfeather on Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
fieryfeather

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

━━ ➳ leafbreeze ;; warrior

Postby fieryfeather » Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:05 pm

name - leafbreeze
    gender - female
    age - 29 moons
    breed siberian
    sexuality - bicurious
    rank - warrior

physical description - leafbreeze is a lithe, agile calico with soft, long fur that insulates her body well during the cold months. her lean body is perfect for running, and her tail is incredibly long and furry, great for balance when climbing trees; this helps to offset her balancing issues due to her being born deaf in her left ear. her strong point is definitely hunting as opposed to fighting, which she can find incredibly difficult at times because of her deafness. it's very easy for leafbreeze to slip into small spaces where other cats cannot go due to her small bone structure. leafbreeze's grass green eyes shine with a kind glimmer.

personality - leafbreeze is probably one of the most caring cats you'll ever meet. gentle and loving, the whole clan is her family in her eyes. she remains calm and levelheaded at all times; it is very rare for her to completely lose herself. however, she can have a rather fiery personality during conflict, fierce and protective of her clan.

backstory - born deaf in her left ear, she struggled through her apprenticeship as she found that fight training was incredibly difficult for her; the loss of hearing through one ear meant she couldn’t tell the direction that someone was sneaking up on her, and she struggled with many balancing issues. however, she is determined and feisty, and worked through her problems until she found a way to cope with her disability. now a fully fledged warrior, she is content and proud of her position in the clan’s heirarchy.

Last edited by fieryfeather on Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:21 am, edited 10 times in total.
fieryfeather

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

━━ ➳ bramblepaw ;; apprentice

Postby fieryfeather » Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:06 pm

name: bramblepaw
    breed: tabby
    sexuality: hetero

appearance: bramblepaw is a naturally lean, short-haired tom-cat. his classic tabby markings on his fur are the colour of chestnuts whilst the main colour of his pelt is like an old oak. he has whitewashed paws and cream chest fur.

personality: his only aspirations are to be an amazing warrior, but he harbours a naive arrogance that he will be better than everyone else. he has also always been very guarded around newcomers ever since his kithood. no-one really understands why, but instead they assume he has his reasons and don’t press him.
    if you aren’t familiar with his ways, he can seem resentful, abrupt and sometimes slightly spiteful, but don’t let that get in the way of getting to know him; once he puts down his guard a little, and you get to know him properly, he’s really a fun-loving, sometimes slightly over-rough apprentice.
    also, he loves water. he's loved the cool, wet feeling all his life, even as a kit. he spends much of his free time in the warmer months around the ice pool.
Last edited by fieryfeather on Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:21 am, edited 8 times in total.
fieryfeather

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

masterpost

Postby fieryfeather » Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:30 pm

{ res - relationships/masterpost }

all of my charries are open for relationships!

p.s. i’ve currently only got access to mobile, so i’m sorry if my forms are kinda bad haha! i had gorse’s form made already luckily, but i should be able to sort the other two out at the weekend :’)
fieryfeather

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

𝓂𝒾𝓃𝓃𝑜𝓌𝓅𝑜𝑜𝓁《𝓌𝒶𝓇𝓇𝒾𝑜𝓇》

Postby shibeboi » Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:45 am

⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌
Minnowpool was previously a kittypet, loved and warm in a cabin just outside
the clan's territory. One day, though, the twolegs that cared for her left and never came
back. She managed to find a way out of the cabin, but what came was no better.
She was starving, since she had never had to hunt before, and frozen, despite her
long fur. She was being stalked by things she couldn't see, but could smell, and she
was afraid. Eventually, she found a group of cats that offered to take her in. In
return, they wanted her service. Sheagreed, and now finds herself serving Snowclan
as a warrior. Though being quite shy and nervous, she has managed to make quite
a few friends and gets along with almost everyone. Although, she does get quite a
bit of dirty looks when she wakes everyone up in the middle of the night because
she "saw something".

xx 14 moons xx female xx bisexual xx long pale fur, teal eyes, tabby markings
relations
crush:
mate:
apprentice:
mentor: n/a
friends:
-
-
-
shibeboi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

𝓅𝑒𝒷𝒷𝓁𝑒𝓅𝒶𝓌《𝒶𝓅𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓃𝓉𝒾𝒸𝑒》

Postby shibeboi » Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:02 pm

Pebblepaw has always been small, and therefore he severely under-preformed in
anything physical. He's never been the bravest of souls, but he is very selfless and
cares about others. He was born, and named [b]Pebblekit[b] because his pawpads
are speckled, like little pebbles. Growing up, he was always subject to a lot of very
scary tricks and pranks because he;s so gullible. But he's managed to make a lot of
friends regardless, because of his optimism and caringness.

xx 8 moons xx male xx hetero xx short white fur, black markings, green eyes
relations
crush:
mate:
apprentice: n/a
mentor:
friends:
-
-
-
ugh sorry I don't have as much for him!! i'll add on if i get more inspiration.
shibeboi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: snowclan discussion

Postby PrincessKitten » Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:16 pm

name wolfkit wolfpaw wolfshadow
gender molly
sexuality bi
age twenty-four moons
rank warrior

apprentice opem
kin open
mate open
crush open
friends open
foes open

wolf is an intimidating she-cat. she has long thick fur that makes her appear bigger than she, and she's already pretty large. she's all black but the tips of her hairs fade into a grey silver color, giving the impression that she has markings. her eyes are a deep amber that would make an foe freeze in their tracks. she's not very friendly, having grown up a loner. she'll most likely attack first and ask questions later. she's able to hide in the shadows, giving her sneaking and stalking ability a huge boost. the molly has a unique personality. she's offputting at first, with a quick temper and a sarcastic wit. but once you get to know her you will see that she's a gentle soul and loves her friends and family.
PrincessKitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: snowclan discussion

Postby PrincessKitten » Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:19 pm

name tigerkit - tigerpaw tigertooth
gender tom
sexuality hetero
age fifty-nine moons
rank warrior

apprentice open
kin badgerface - blacktongue
mate morningwhisker
crush open
friends open
foes open

tigertooth is a huge tom. he towers over most of the other cats and comes in at a total of sixteen pounds. his pelt is a bright orange with white patches and it is extremely long. he keeps it well groomed and tidy. deep amber eyes are set on his face. he appears very intimidating, but he's a gentle giant. he will go out of his way to make sure his clan is taken care of. you can usually find him sharing tongues with the elders or kits in camp. Even though he is gentle, he has a terrifying temper. He is not quick to anger but when he finally reaches that point he will make sure the offending cat learns his lesson.
PrincessKitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me