Witches, Wands, and Wizards - An HP RP [Discussion Thread]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Witches, Wands, and Wizards - An HP RP [Discussion Threa

Postby WitchHazel » Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:13 am

Eeee hi Gisa! <3
Accepted!

(Also just fyi I changed my username c: )
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PaperRose » Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:42 am

General Information
Full name: Alexis Cassey Healt
Nicknames (if any): Alex, Lexi, Lex, anything really.
Birthday: Feb 4th
Sexuality: Pansexual
Blood Type (pureblood, mixblood, etc.): Muggle-Born

Appearance
Height: 5' 4"
Build: Hourglass with a little extra weight, weighs 115 lbs
Skin Type: Fair with spaced freckles
Hair Colour and Style: It's dyed blue, but it's light brown when not dyed. Wavy/Curly in nature
Eye Shape and Colour: Round blue eyes
Scars, Tattoos, and/or Birthmarks (if any): Scars on left forearm and both thighs. She has size 2 gauges in each ear and 2 other regular piercings in each ear lobe, Triple forward helix piercing in her right ear, an industrial in her left ear, her belly button, and she has her tongue web pierced.

Digging Deeper
Personality:compassionate, honest, curious, openminded, thoughtful, creative, smart, graceful, daring, emotional, distant, lazy, clumsy, slobbish, skittish, ambivalent, procrastinates, indecisive, particular, pushover, sensitive, awkward
Fears: Being judged, Failing, The Dentist, Abandonment, Not being accepted, not doing something fulfilling with her life
History: She was born and grew up in Maine of the United States. Her parents divorced while she was still going to elementary school in the muggle world. At eleven she went to Ilvermorny. She was picked by Horned Serpent, Pukwudgie, and Thunderbird but decided on being in Thunderbird. Her original wand was an unyielding 10 1/4" pine with white river monster spine core. The reason she now goes to Hogwarts is because her dad got a job and moved to the UK and she decided to go with him. Her old wand stayed at the school while she was at home so when she moved she didn't get a chance to bring it, but that's why she got the new one which she managed to find being sold by some guy. Now she goes to Hogwarts and will be sorted into Ravenclaw.

Personal Relationships
Parents: Kelly Monton(Mom), Devin Healt(Dad), Jax Monton(Step-Father)
Siblings (if any): Anike Healt(Full Sister), Dana Monton(Half Sister)
Friends: N/a
Enemies: N/a
Crush/Significant Other: N/a
Pets: Maxie

School Information
House: Ravenclaw
Year: Sixth
Title (Quidditch Player, Prefect, etc.): Keeper
Favourite Class: Care of Magical Creatures
Least Favourite Class: History of Magic

Magic Information
Wand Appearance: Like this
Wand Wood: Hawthorn
Wand Core: Kelpie Hair
Wand Flexibility: Sturdy
Wand Length: 9 1/2"
Patronus: Unknown at the moment
Boggart: A Dentist

Other: Will probably tweak this more.
Last edited by PaperRose on Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
PaperRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:51 am

Accepted!
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PaperRose » Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:58 am

Thanks! Everyone is on the train to Hogwarts right? Who is open to roleplay with?
PaperRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:00 am

Yup!
Adalgisa's character Dreena is open as far as I know; I'm not sure who else at the moment.
Hi there!
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

hadrian sharr || sixth year ravenclaw

Postby wink. » Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:37 am

name;; hadrian sharr || age;; 16 || gender;; cismale
sexuality;; bisex. || year;; sixth || r. status;; single / no crush
height;; 6'0" || weight;; 175lbs || physique;; muscular, lean
wand;; 12", apple wood, phoenix feather core, swishy.
face-claim;; taron egerton || voice-claim;; taron egerton

Hadrian was raised by his two muggle parents to be an intelligent, open-minded, and courteous individual - and he feels like he has done relatively well in those aspects, all things considered. Born in the bustling city of Edinburgh, to a doctor and a scientist, intuitivity has always been a big part of his life. He was always a few steps ahead of the other students at his school, and his parents, although rather distant due to their busy and important jobs, loved him very much, and was quite excited to see what became of him later in life. However, at the age of ten, when the first Hogwarts letter came into the mail, there was a brief moment of silence at the dinner table, before Hadrian shakingly reached forward and grabbed the letter, allowing the owl out the backdoor of their rather large house. It took a couple of days of arguing and debating before his parents allowed him to 'test the waters' of this 'Hogwarts', but eventually, after seeing the wonders of magic firsthand, they allowed Hadrian to go as long as he promised to keep up his studies and grades.

Being put into Ravenclaw wasn't very surprising, all things considered. Honestly, he could have went to any of the Houses except for Hufflepuff, according to the Hat. He was brave like a Gryffindor, but was much too logical to go. He definitely had the brain of a Slytherin - and could have went, if not for his passion for learning and knowledge. With that being said, Hadrian is not like the stereotypical Ravenclaw, and it isn't amiss to see him mingle with other Houses, having friends and acquaintances of every nature. He has gained quite the reputation of being well-spoken and intelligent, and his cool-headed demeanor tends to reel people in, regardless of if he necessarily wants them to be reeled in or not. Although, his sharp tongue and sarcastic sense of humor tends to push away those who plans to take advantage of him purely on his talent with a wand. He sees Hogwarts as a wonderful step in his life, and although he may come off as flippant, Hadrian is definitely the type of person you'd want moreso as a friend, and definitely not as an enemy. He may sometimes forgives, but he never forgets.

pos. traits;; very intelligent. determined, courteous, protective, loyal - to a fault, adaptable, charming, laidback, and clever.
          neu. traits;; very ambitious. very sarcastic. cheeky, daring, inquisitive, intuitive, adventurous, straightforward with his words.
          neg. traits;; rather distant to most. hard to tell if he's being flirtatious or not. his sharp wit could offend some if they're not ready.
          obsessive and stubborn when it comes to things he can't solve - never giving up. vengeful, and never forgets.
          skills/favorite class;; a wiz in transfiguration - and it is, naturally, his favorite class. skilled in charms and potions, as well.
          very inquisitive when it comes to magic, and enjoys seeing how everything ticks - loves seeing what all he can accomplish.
          likes;; experimenting with magic and muggle technology. books. oldies music. learning new things. exploring mysteries and the unknowns. cups of tea. and puppies. especially fond of puppies. enjoys his quiet time, preferably with tea, Frank Sinatra playing, and a couple of big books.
          dislikes;; people who are purposefully stress-inducing or annoying. loud pop music. those who are stagnant and waste their time at Hogwarts. unnecessary drama. spicy foods. mysteries and riddles that he can't solve. close-minded bullies, and other such cowards.
          other;; patronus is an eagle. animagus form, which he accomplished rather early in Hogwarts, is a lean panther. His bogart is him, old and dead, surrounded by books and machinery.

wink.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:49 am

Accepted!
Also I really love Kingsman <3 It's one of my favourite movies
Hi there!
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wink. » Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:52 am

Thank you! c: Have you seen the trailer for the new Kingsman movie? It's sooo good.
wink.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:56 am

Yes oh my gosh I'm so excited!

Also in case you didn't get the memo, everyone's on the train headed to Hogwarts right now :)
Hi there!
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wink. » Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:59 am

It shall be glorious. =D
    And I'll skim through the roleplay thread, and then get a post up.
wink.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me