Advertise your Group Roleplay HERE! [check the rules]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

GONE - A Stranded Island Roleplay - O/A

Postby Artex » Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:17 am

Spring is a time of birth, a time of renewal, just as summer is a period of growth and experience, especially to the young minds eager to grasp adventure. At the emergence of the summer season, a number of people find themselves unexpectedly boarding a jetliner - each for their own reasons, positive or negative. And soon, to the tune of a destination getaway advertisement on the televisions, mirroring the last minute ilk of their initial board of aircraft, they find themselves in a dangerous situation... their plane has collapsed from the sky, and has begun folding into the ocean.

Will they survive? Will they find rescue, or more importantly in their time of peril, land? Why do the terms Cockatoo Cove and Salainen Sarastus seem familiar?

This is a literate/semi-literate stranded-based, survival roleplay. Our characters will find themselves on a doomed holiday, and will need to navigate from the plummeting plane, to the wreckage in the vast waters, to hopeful land, and to what (or who) might exist on that land. They are all seemingly different with no connection; their only similarity is having had the truly horrid luck of being a part of the situation that they are in.

Status: Open, accepting, and actively seeking members! The roleplay has not yet begun.

Main Thread & Application Access
OOC Thread, Questions, & Discussion

Artex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Advertise your Group Roleplay HERE! [check the rules]

Postby .Paralian. » Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:35 am

ANIMArts wrote:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
you may be a rogue traveling through this forest, or a kittypet that wandered too far, maby you were simply born here, no matter how, fate lead you to this territory, whether you like it or not.
__________________________________________________________________________________________

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Daisypelt, a fresh, once kittypet, member of Lightclan, has been found dead just before a Gathering was about to start. Daisypelt had no enemies and was a friendly cat, which only causes confusion and rumors as well as tension between the clans. Some members have began to solve the mystery but who knows what will happen. Will you help?

Are you on Lightclans or Darkclans side?
-------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Click here!
[/quote][/quote]
.Paralian.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 200765 » Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:19 am

One role open; the role of BAD BOY!

In high school, there are all different types of people; the jocks, the cheerleaders, geeks, and goth. Oh, and we mustn't forget the goody-two-shoes and the bad boys. Cynthia Florence High is no different. The one thing that separates CFH from many other high schools is the fact that it is an elite school. Only the richest can buy their way in, and the smartest can get scholarships to enter. Located in the outskirts of Boston, Massachusetts, Cynthia Florence High is a very prestigious school.

With an upcoming week long trip to Sapporo, Hokkaido, four students in Mr. Mariano's class are in a tough situation. Two girls, the smartest yet poorest in the school, can't afford to make the trip. Two guys, considered the bad boys of the school, have D's as their current grade. As a compromise, if the 'nice' girls can tutor the 'naughty' boys for the next two weeks, they will be allowed on the trip. Once they return, they must continue to tutor the boys until their grade improves from a D to a B.

Of course, things will be much more complicated. After all, it is high school, where drama, rumors, bullying, and feelings may all get in the way of this relationship between the

•°•°•

Navigation:

Main Topic
Rules
Characters and Sign Ups
Other Info

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

click sunset for thread // feudal japan // semi-lit // anime

Postby dorkasaurus » Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:07 pm

╔════════════════╗

╚════════════════╝
( feudal japan )
( 300+ words )
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
with tensions high in fragmented japan, any sign of possible peace was clung
onto desperately not only by the humans but also their mortal enemies - the
yōkai. six noble beings from various backgrounds reveal that they have been
marked with the sun goddess amaterasu's seal and must meet their destinies.

while these six stand as a symbol for peace, it's difficult to overlook the crimes
plaguing everyone's pasts. instead of uniting the country, it seems as if their
gathering will spark the war everyone has feared rather than stop it. will the
six heroes manage to bring harmony to japan or bring its ultimate downfall?

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
dorkasaurus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ❛ ── ⊱ cursed clan . semi-lit

Postby weak » Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:39 pm

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

xxxxxxxxxxxxxAIN & ISCUSSION

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

─────────────────────────────────────────────────
xxx.JUST SURVIVE! OH,
─────────────────────────────────────────────────

┌───────┐

iceclan is known
as the cursed clan
as horrible things
has happend to th
em, no cat knows
why and it's gettin
g worse every full
moon. the clan is
losing their warri

└───────┘

──── WILL SEE ME THRIVE ! !

-ors, elders, kits and now apprentices have been dying one by one. - it all started from greencough in bare-leaf, the day
of the full moon and the gathering. then year after year, it's gotten a lot worse from avalanches driving them out of their
current camp to a rouge group attacking them on their way to find a new camp, killing three apprentices and one warrio
r. then a moon or two of finding a location for their new camp, a rival clan who lived at the top of a mountain close by a
ttacked them. but after that day the rival clan cat hasn't been seen in their territory, two years past - nothing had happen
since they've been attacked by the rival clan, mountainclan. - has the curse been broken? is it the end of the death of the
ir clan-mates?
weak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

bloop

Postby zena~heatha » Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:37 pm

I would like a small group to role-play with! I have many interests, so please PM me about anything!
Last edited by zena~heatha on Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zena~heatha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✷ ✷ FlickerClan

Postby ships » Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:45 pm

ships wrote:

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
────────────────────
‧‧‧‧‧‧ SKY ABOVE ME‧‧‧‧‧‧
‧‧‧‧‧‧EARTH BELOW ME‧‧‧‧‧‧

There were once two clans, EmberClan and AshClan. These two clans were constantly battling
over the main source of food in the territory, the beach. The two leaders at the time, Gullstar
and Tornstar, were constantly fighting eachother, whether it be at patrols or gatherings. This
led to the two clans barely following StarClan. Moons after there was a disastrous fire that d-
estroyed most of the forest. There were too many cats to count that died during the forest fire.
The survivors came to realization moons after, if they were to survive the two clans would band
together.

This brings us to the present moon. Many seasons have passed since the war, but the clan still
does not follow StarClan's law. Cats battle for the leader status. Medicine cats do not learn to
talk to the clans ancestors. But the ominous rumbles of the sky that grow louder every moonhi-
gh tell the clan that there's a storm on it's way; StarClan knew this moons ago. The clan needs
to find faith and connect to StarClan before the storm, their ancestors must know what to do.

‧‧‧‧‧‧FIRE WITHIN ME‧‧‧‧‧‧
────────────────────
ships

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Horses-12 » Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:42 pm

You are a lone wolf and you are lost. You stumble upon a wolf. "Who are you." She asks you...... You look up. "I am NAME" She looks down at you. "Nice to meet." She says and walks away. You follow her and compan her pack. There are wolves playing and having fun. It is like a dream come true. You want to join, but lost sight of the fae. You walk in and see a wolf standing on a rock. The alpha. You walk over to her and ask if you can join. She says....

Any one can join.

Alpha male: Choosed by Vivanne
Alpha: Female: Vivianne

Hunters:
Missy
Dare Devil
Snowy
Jordan
Zone

Pups:
Hope
Roxy
Tyson
Mason

Caretakers:

Medicine wolves:
Orion

You may make your own form or used mine ^^

LINK
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
IF YOU CLIMB INTO THE
██████████████████
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
██
██
██

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

Heya! I am an aussie teen.
I love to ride horses and motorbikes.
I also love to go pigging, read, draw.
Need someone to chat to, feel free
to send me one. 96% of teens won't
stand up for God. Put this in your
signature if you are one of the 4%
of teens who will stand up for it

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙
readyxxxx readyxxxx ready
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
link~Wattpad
link~My youtube channel
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
██
██
██
██
██
██
━━━━━━━credit━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━FOR THE
ride xxxxxridexxxxxride
-Horses-12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rusty20 » Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:10 am

Welcome to, Mysterious Island!

After a certain Disastrous Trip you wake up on a island. You still have the Luggage you brought on your trip, But the island seems uninhabited except by strange and dangerous monsters that mostly come out at night it's also extremely mysterious. There seems to be no way off this island, But maybe the Mysteries of this place will get you off the island and back to safety and Civilization.

You can end up on the island in several ways shipwrecked, Fell off a Ship, Plane crash, Caught in current while swimming, Magic, Or mysteriously. Message me or ask on the discussion thread if you want to get to the island in a diferent way.

There much more about it here:

Main Thread:

viewtopic.php?f=81&t=3185692

Discussion Thread:

viewtopic.php?f=85&t=3185689&p=102062314#p102062314
Formerly Kimbly Please do not steal.
Rusty20

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✷ ✷ FlickerClan

Postby ships » Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:30 am

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
────────────────────
‧‧‧‧‧‧ SKY ABOVE ME‧‧‧‧‧‧
‧‧‧‧‧‧EARTH BELOW ME‧‧‧‧‧‧

There were once two clans, EmberClan and AshClan. These two clans were constantly battling
over the main source of food in the territory, the beach. The two leaders at the time, Gullstar
and Tornstar, were constantly fighting eachother, whether it be at patrols or gatherings. This
led to the two clans barely following StarClan. Moons after there was a disastrous fire that d-
estroyed most of the forest. There were too many cats to count that died during the forest fire.
The survivors came to realization moons after, if they were to survive the two clans would band
together.

This brings us to the present moon. Many seasons have passed since the war, but the clan still
does not follow StarClan's law. Cats battle for the leader status. Medicine cats do not learn to
talk to the clans ancestors. But the ominous rumbles of the sky that grow louder every moonhi-
gh tell the clan that there's a storm on it's way; StarClan knew this moons ago. The clan needs
to find faith and connect to StarClan before the storm, their ancestors must know what to do.

‧‧‧‧‧‧FIRE WITHIN ME‧‧‧‧‧‧
────────────────────
ships

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me