2082 - discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Most likely to win in training?

TARS
29%
Wren
35%
Darian
No votes
Elora
6%
Felix
24%
Zandria
No votes
Raiden
No votes
Rhys
No votes
Crystal
6%
Maxwell
No votes

Total votes : 17

Re: 2082 - discussion

Postby *Lovel* » Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:25 am

Ok, I didn't see it. Thank you! 🙂 How should I join in??

Steven Grant.Marc Spector.Khonshu.

*Lovel*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:45 am

ugh i feel really horrible about this whole situation with jessica right now. i didnt realize using your powers on another without permission was breaking a rule, even though technically romis powers werent actually used, just attempted... i still feel like this situation is all my fault i wish i hadnt gotten romi involved.
    모든 data를 모아 mix it around Image
    >my sunshine / free palestine
    >blake/onion, it/its, adult!
    >rwby, kpop ggs, 2hu, splatoon!
    th / pound / carrd / en / fr / ᓚᘏᗢ
    like du du du du du! 🍊

sign a petition to lock certain items!
ImageImageImage
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 䏠xote » Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:57 am

blakebelladonna wrote:ugh i feel really horrible about this whole situation with jessica right now. i didnt realize using your powers on another without permission was breaking a rule, even though technically romis powers werent actually used, just attempted... i still feel like this situation is all my fault i wish i hadnt gotten romi involved.

hey there, blake. that specific rebellion rule is listed on the front page lore, and has been talked about multiple times in the rp. that's why characters are up in arms. jessica fainting has nothing to do with romi's powers, either--as far as i know, that was a planned occurrence on not here's part. what happens between characters in the rp is not about the role-players--it's about the characters being played. none of the users involved are attacking you, they are playing their characters within the personalities that they were made with, and the entire situation in general was a pre-plotted event.
䏠xote

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainbowwrowell » Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:02 am

blakebelladonna wrote:ugh i feel really horrible about this whole situation with jessica right now. i didnt realize using your powers on another without permission was breaking a rule, even though technically romis powers werent actually used, just attempted... i still feel like this situation is all my fault i wish i hadnt gotten romi involved.

dont worry! it was a pre-arranged sorta plot between some users! if anyone was mad at you, they'd tell you ooc or tell you what you did. it's just the characters reactions, not the rpers. it was something planned before all this and you havent overstepped. the main rules are the only ones that have to be followed, rebel rules are like milo's rules for the rebels, but its not like, they can never be broken, so you did nothing wrong! youre all good!
he/they/it
rainbowwrowell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:13 am

baddad wrote:

hey there, blake. that specific rebellion rule is listed on the front page lore, and has been talked about multiple times in the rp. that's why characters are up in arms. jessica fainting has nothing to do with romi's powers, either--as far as i know, that was a planned occurrence on not here's part. what happens between characters in the rp is not about the role-players--it's about the characters being played. none of the users involved are attacking you, they are playing their characters within the personalities that they were made with, and the entire situation in general was a pre-plotted event.

huh? attacking me? i never thought anyone was attacking me... thats not what i meant at all.

edit: to expand on this, i wanted to say im really sorry if anyone thought i had something against them or like. anyone thought i was mad at them because im definitely not! im not mad at anyone through the rp or outside of the rp, im just sad about whats going on in the rp rn is all. im really emotional so i get that way about little things lol. but yeah um. im sorry for the misunderstanding :(
    like du du du du du! 🍊

ImageImageImage
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:27 am

ive updated romi's form, im in the process of updating hani crystal and aileen too!
    like du du du du du! 🍊

ImageImageImage
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainbowwrowell » Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:10 am

oop- damn-

baddad your last reply, omg i feel so bad for milo. they be just here struggling n angry

and akiko, poor bby, shinotos ass gonna get whooped tho bro
f in the chat for akikos resume (not really cause spam)
he/they/it
rainbowwrowell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 䏠xote » Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:07 am

@rainbowwrowell
    oop is right sffvhjxnvbjc! and don't worry too much, milo is just having a really rough time of it. i tweaked their powers just a bit to have the level/severity of cost for using it climb the more times it's used. more than about 7 is when it stops being a "hey i'm tired" thing and more of a serious problem.
䏠xote

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainbowwrowell » Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:16 am

@baddad

Oop- its interesting. nobody is allowed touch milo til we put some gloves on their hands. or else jk.... unless... nah srsly jk. But I getchu. poor milo. i wanna hug them. can we have mavis bust in hug milo, and leave? jk
he/they/it
rainbowwrowell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doc . » Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:15 pm

*Lovel* wrote:Ok, I didn't see it. Thank you! 🙂 How should I join in??

You could always join my character?
I have an open rebel character for interactions
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██