CYBERNETIC | Wings of Fire RP | DISCUSSION

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: CYBERNETIC | Wings of Fire RP | DISCUSSION

Postby crowface » Sun Mar 17, 2024 8:09 am

@faemyse

In past experiences discord servers have been a no-go. It's easier to interact with minors in a respectful way while keeping a respectful distance using forums since there are a lot of kids here, + if anyone doesn't want to use discord for any reason no one will have to create an account. I definitely see the appeal though!
Image crow - he/him - EST ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
crowface

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faemyse » Sun Mar 17, 2024 8:11 am

crowface wrote:@faemyse

In past experiences discord servers have been a no-go. It's easier to interact with minors in a respectful way while keeping a respectful distance using forums since there are a lot of kids here, + if anyone doesn't want to use discord for any reason no one will have to create an account. I definitely see the appeal though!

S'all good. Figured it'd be easier, it's chill.
Faemyse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koi.fish » Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:30 am

@crow oooh, in that case I think I might pass on them having a crush on him, they could still be an unlikely pair of bros if you’d like though :3

@aggua nah, I literally just looked at reaper’s th page when I first posted my forms, no super deduction skills here haha

On that note, if anyone would like to chuck relationship ideas at me for Leviathan and Merlin romantic or otherwise, feel free to hmu! Also, I’ll get a reply up in a bit since I just woke up lmao
██
██
██
██
██
──── 𝐤 𝐨 𝐢𝐟 𝐢 𝐬 𝐡 ─────────────────────────────
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
feel free to call me koi,
whatever floats your boat
she/they ● AEDT ● average
fish and chips enjoyer

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

┌────────────────────┐

I have anxiety and overthink
a lot so please be patient if
I’m slow with replies

Thank you :3

└────────────────────┘
koi.fish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ItsAsher0 » Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:33 am

I'm trying to balance Noctis' personality lol. Because he's not as arrogant as I made him seem, he's violent, but he gets kinda scared when it comes to losing his rank because his confidence comes from his rank. It makes him feel like he has a purpose lol.
It's why he's so off and not that angry, because he's unnerved about the possibilities of his arrogant personality and what it could do if he messed things up-

I hope my writing is okay rn ;-;
I'm kinda worried cuz my writing skills are not top notch LOL

Unless anyone prefers him to be kinda violent or just- rude half the time, I can do that instead.
Last edited by ItsAsher0 on Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Apologies for the wait on art. My art is currently just distractions from mouth pain, can't focus too much on big art pieces, but I'll hopefully be able to soon! ^^

Asher. Gamer! . Asexual . Cxrrupt
He will never escape. You are next.
.Atticus. Storage. err... yeehaw. ©

Art by Plunch!
PFP by SHIFTING TENDONS!
ItsAsher0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AGGUA! » Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:35 am

ItsAsher0 wrote:I'm trying to balance Noctis' personality lol. Because he's not as arrogant as I made him seem, he's violent, but he gets kinda scared when it comes to losing his rank because his confidence comes from his rank. It makes him feel like he has a purpose lol.
It's why he's so off and not that angry, because he's unnerved about the possibilities of his arrogant personality and what it could do if he messed things up

Totally fair! I’ve been in his shoes before where I’ve gotten scared of losing social status and accidentally been a bit too brazen. It’s a realistic conflict.

@koi no worries, I myself am heading out for a while too. I could see temper and Merlin being romantically involved since I think their personalities would mesh well, I’m just not sure how we would get there :’)
AGGUA!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faemyse » Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:41 am

koi.fish wrote:
On that note, if anyone would like to chuck relationship ideas at me for Leviathan and Merlin romantic or otherwise, feel free to hmu! Also, I’ll get a reply up in a bit since I just woke up lmao

What about Snake? :>
Faemyse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maniacal_Ferret » Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:47 am

ItsAsher0 wrote:I'm trying to balance Noctis' personality lol. Because he's not as arrogant as I made him seem, he's violent, but he gets kinda scared when it comes to losing his rank because his confidence comes from his rank. It makes him feel like he has a purpose lol.
It's why he's so off and not that angry, because he's unnerved about the possibilities of his arrogant personality and what it could do if he messed things up-

Unless anyone prefers him to be kinda violent or just- rude half the time, I can do that instead.

It could be neat with him and Adder, it could be a light dark situation thing? That or adder is gonna crush on Sleet possibly?
Maniacal_Ferret

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AGGUA! » Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:51 am

Maniacal_Ferret wrote:

It could be neat with him and Adder, it could be a light dark situation thing? That or adder is gonna crush on Sleet possibly?

I say go for noctis/adder since sleet and reaper are already planned to be a thing!
AGGUA!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maniacal_Ferret » Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:52 am

AGGUA! wrote:
Maniacal_Ferret wrote:

I say go for noctis/adder since sleet and reaper are already planned to be a thing!

Okay, if that's cool with asher?
Maniacal_Ferret

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maniacal_Ferret » Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:57 am

Also Dart is open for crushes and what ever.

Edit: if I make a pack and pride rp, would any of yall be interested?
Last edited by Maniacal_Ferret on Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Maniacal_Ferret

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me