Caveclan - O&A! (Discussion & Forms)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Which clan should I make next?

Poll ended at Wed Feb 14, 2024 7:25 am

Iceclan (The cold-hearted and resilient)
50%
Mountainclan (The agile and brave)
50%

Total votes : 2

Re: Caveclan - O&A! NEED WARRIORS!! (Discussion & Forms)

Postby attiechan » Sun Feb 04, 2024 10:25 pm

Boghound wrote:
attiechan wrote:
@Everyone: Anyone have any ideas for plot lines? Possibly for the patrol?

It'd be cool if they ran into a mountain lion! I know they're very rare, so it'd be an interesting occurrence for them. The patrol should be big enough to scare it off with minimal fighting. Or instead of a mountain lion, maybe a porcupine and its young? Maybe one of the apprentices scents it first but they don't speak up about it until they accidentally run into the porcupine and get quilled!
Another idea: maybe an apprentice finds the equivalent of death berries (baneberry?) and is just narrowly saved in the nick of time from an older cat (or another apprentice). Or med cat apprentice brings his normal herbs to Thistleface and accidentally puts something poisonous in it that med cat doesn't notice. He doesn't have to die but it'd be fun to see the turmoil of an accidentally poisoned cat!

Of course, we could always have an eclipse. Or find crowfood in the freshkill pile, both bad omens. I don't know what the prophecy is just yet but those could be worked into it.

All good ideas! Hmm… 🤔 I like the idea of them running into something on patrol, I think the group is big/strong enough to fight off a mountain Lion. What do you guys think?
attiechan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Caveclan - O&A! (Discussion & Forms)

Postby attiechan » Fri Feb 09, 2024 1:44 am

@Everyone: Quick Update!!

Sorry for the inactivity! After my mom got out of the hospital(she’s perfectly healthy now :D) I came down with an unrelated illness and the medicine I got made me sleep most of the day. But I’m better now and ready to jump back in! Hope you guys can forgive my absence!

he/him | neurodivergent (adhd & asd) | mlm | COMMISSIONS CLOSED ----
Hi! I'm Attie!
Feel free to trade with me! Sometimes I get confused easily so please be patient with
me and use tone indicators when possible :3
toyhou.se | attiechan's art store | trade thread | wishlist | - © -
attiechan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Caveclan - O&A! (Discussion & Forms)

Postby DriedGrape » Fri Mar 08, 2024 1:50 pm

Is this still open? If so this is where I will put their forms, if not just let me know and I will delete this post :D

MY CLAN
yarrowclan - sign up
DriedGrape

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me