-- ⋆ tideclan d & f

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

skipper picks names or cats pick their own names?

skipper picks
87%
pick own names
13%

Total votes : 15

Re: -- ⋆ tideclan d & f

Postby alokesti » Sat Sep 23, 2023 12:41 am

@lacke - i'd be down to make a tom kit for dovelight! any specific look you were going with for her kits?
alokesti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lacke » Sat Sep 23, 2023 1:11 am

im open to whatever you want them to look like ((:
lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby alokesti » Sat Sep 23, 2023 2:16 am

i added 'finkit' to my post with ivypaw in the previous page. c:
alokesti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Sat Sep 23, 2023 4:02 am

Purpleflower is also open for relationships too! For romance, she is heterosexual so toms only! Her form is on the top of page 4.
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!Image
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lacke » Sat Sep 23, 2023 6:38 am

i've added a poll, and will go through and add cats i haven't added to the front in a bit! i'll also start another post once we get some votes on what to do about naming ceremonies!

bascially the poll is asking if we should have cats go up and state their names, or if you guys wanna say that skipper picks them out for them? im good either way, i just wanted to know before i posted! and obviously either way itll be the names you guys already picked!!
lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fawnie » Sat Sep 23, 2023 7:18 am

working on relos before my first post - if anyone wants to discuss potential relos w slatepaw & pearlwhisker lmk :)) otherwise i'm going based off personality match etc
Fawnie
Roleplay Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A m n e s i a » Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:53 am

Name》OtterFang
Former Name》Otter
Age》40 Moons
Gender》Female
Rank》Warrior
Former Rank》Kittypet

Parents》Unknown
Siblings》Unknown
Sexuality》Bisexual
Crush》None
Mate》None Currently
Kits》PebblePaw

Personality Otter is quite wary and slow to trust the others even if she’s decided to settle down with the clan. However, she still feels loyal to them for allowing her and Pebble to join and vowed to protect them even if she can’t trust them to do the same. She comes off as a bit standoffish as she still struggles with socializing and sometimes ends up being a bit blunt when giving her opinion. She’s quite secretive about what led her here, feeling quite embarrassed for falling for a tom she truly hadn’t known anything about.
Extra/History A long-furred, bi-color seal-point with dark blue eyes. / Otter spent most of her life out at sea as her elderly folk sold their house and moved onto a boat not too long after they got her. Due to this, she didn't really get the chance to socialize with other cats until a tom snuck on board while her folk were out. The two hit it off quite quickly in her opinion but in actuality, the tom was more interested in the adventure that came with living on a boat and saw Otter as a simple bonus. Otter had been absolutely in love with the tom and eventually the two had Pebble. She had been ecstatic, but the tom was less than impressed due to Pebbles appearance and his struggle to nurse without the aid of the folk. As Pebble grew, the tom grew more hostile towards the kit complaining that 3 cats were too many and Otter started to see the toms' true colors. One day a fight broke out amongst the two when he lashed out at Pebble which led to Otter and her son leaving the boat as she feared for Pebbles safety. The two eventually stumbled upon TideClan and settled down as neither knew enough to survive out on their own.

________________________________________________________________________________

Name》PebblePaw
Former Name》Pebble
Age》6 Moons
Gender》Male
Rank》Apprentice
Former Rank》Kittypet

Parents》OtterFang + Unknown
Siblings》None
Sexuality》Unknown
Crush》None yet
Mate》Too Young
Kits》Too Young

Personality Pebble is quite oblivious to others feelings as he struggles to pick up on body language. He’s a cheerful and kind tom who is trusting to a fault as he prefers to believe everyone has good intentions. He struggles to put the blame on others even if the other was obviously in the wrong.
Extra/History A messy, long-furred blue-point tom with blue eyes. PebblePaw was born with not only a bobbed tail but also an underbite which made it difficult to eat as a kit and stunted his growth making him smaller than average. Due to his unkempt pelt, he often has leaves and twigs tangled in it. / While with his father, he hadn’t quite noticed the toms obvious distain for him until he lashed out at him for eating from the bowl he had claimed as his. When Otter stepped in and the two began fighting, Pebble couldn’t help but blame himself for creating a rift in his parents relationship and then for Otter leaving the boat with him. As Otter refuses to state why the two came to TideClan he can’t help but think she refuses to admit it was his fault. He refuses to bring it up with her since his mom doesn’t want to talk about it.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lacke » Sun Sep 24, 2023 10:21 am

will add all the cats and make a post on monday!! just wanna give others some more time to post first!
lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Sun Sep 24, 2023 11:13 am

Sia! I haven't seen you in forever!
Welcome to the chaos Amnesia!
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rogan » Sun Sep 24, 2023 11:38 am

my first post has been put up - its not the best, but its something. feel free to tag any one of them ^^;
rogan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me