*NEW Dragons of the valley - RP - accepting/started

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: *NEW Dragons of the valley - RP - accepting/started

Postby Firelight_AA » Sun Aug 16, 2020 11:34 am

dragon White with blue eyes
name -Aiedail
gender - Female
sexuality - Unknown
personality -Curious, playful, friendly, energetic.
Likes- Playing, roaring, exploring.
Dislikes- Being unable to explore, naps.
Fears- heights
dragon type - classic(wyvern, wingless ect)
age - 0 (human years)
history - Will be found be Shinefire as an egg. Perhaps her parents were killed by humans?
family - Dead
crushes -Too young
other -
I have Autism more specifically Asperger's so please go easy on me if I'm not posting.
I have a Toyhouse now! https://toyhou.se/Firelight_folf
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:31 pm

Breathless in the Clouded Night Sky
"Call me that one more time, and I swear!"
"What? What are you going to do, Breathless?"

Current Name: Cloudedsky
Past Name(s): Breathless
Future Name(s): none
Species: Western (Nightwing x Icewing)

[b]Sexuality: Bisexual
Crush: Open
Current Mate: None
Past Mate(s): None
Hatchlings: none

Abilities:
Venom bite - The user's mouth is bacteria-filled mouths that can poison animals with a bite. This particular poison kills the animal within an hour, on average-sized creatures. Those that are elephant-sized and bigger take more than one bite. But if bitten over a period of time, a dragon may become unaffected by the poison. Weakness: Must be able to penetrate the skin, Users of Poison Immunity are not affected by the venom
Chilled-Scales - This is a passive ability, and theoretically should disengage when the user is dead. A dragon with this ability emits a chill in the air, that will create a soft layer of frost or ice in their path. Also, a layer of ice will aid in hardening the dragon's scales, making it tougher to penetrate. Weakness: fire-based powers are highly effective against this power.
Personality:
There's more than meets the eye in the case of Cloudedsky but if there's anything you should know it's that she's perceptive and decisive. She's also realistic, relaxed, and compassionate, but therein shorter supply as they're mixed with being passive-aggressive as well. Her perceptive nature though is what she's pretty much known for. Oftentimes people will count on this and her intelligence especially when they need comforting or support. Nobody's perfect of course and Cloudedsky has plenty of character faults too. Her grim and venomous nature ways risk ruining pleasant moods and beyond what people are willing to deal with. Thankfully her compassion helps keep things in check for the most part.
History:
Like many families in the tribe she grew up in, Cloudedsky spent the first few years of her life nameless, known only as Sister, Violet Sister, or Patched Sister. Her parents weren't particularly important, just everyday dragons. But both were strong, her mother's frost breath was unrivaled, and her father's skills as a tracker were among the top five. So when she was two years old and breath training came, a great but terrible thing was realized. She didn't have any breath. Not frost breath like her mother, not Fire breath like her father, there was just nothing. So being the cruel dragoness, her mother named her Breathless. Three years later when she was five she left her parent's tribe unable to handle her mother's heated glares, her father sad looks, and the cruel teasing of the younger Tribe-mates. But before leaving she took a couple of scales from her siblings and found another to freeze them together, so she could make a necklace. After leaving she met Evergreen, a dragon from a tribe not far from hers. It was something that he said that sparked the idea for a new name. He'd said that "You're scaling look like you've got clouds on them. A clouded night sky." They've been friends ever since.

Friends:
Evergreen, Open
Enemies/Rivals:
Open
Parents:
Polar & Eos
Siblings:
Open
Other Kin:
Open

Scent:
Lilac and Ash
Voice Claim:
Emma Stone
Playlist:
Seven Twenty Seven - Natalie Claro
STFD - TeZaTalks
Become the Beast - Karliene
Don't Forget Me - Nathan Wagner
Would anyone care - Citizen Soldier
Losing my life - Falling in Reverse
Last edited by Rae'tia on Mon Aug 17, 2020 8:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Mon Aug 17, 2020 6:23 pm

He lives
"Why are you here Ever?"
"I'm here because you are Cloudy."

Current Name: Evergreen
Past Name(s): None
Future Name(s): None
Species: Western (Rainwing)

Sexuality: Pansexual
Crush: Open
Current Mate: None
Past Mate(s): None
Hatchling(s): None

Abilities:
Voice Mimicry - It's not what one would think. While Ever's able to mimic others, it's not other dragon voices he can mimic, but bird calls. It's not a very helpful ability, but maybe one can be thought up.
Photosynthesis - Evergreen is able to gain energy from the sun, and it may brighten his scales. Weakness: Scales may dull, become unchangeable, or become fragile if kept from the sun too long.
Camouflage - Having the ability to change the color of his scales and eyes is one of the few useful. For the most part, he changes the hue of his scales and eyes to help him blend in when needed. Otherwise he lefts them reflect his mood. Weakness: Strong emotions may break through a chosen scale color.
Poison Breath - The user is able to generate and manipulate poison within them in a way that allows them to shape the exhaling of the effect. These shapes can include bursts, streams, spheres, even a mist of it from the mouth. Weaknesses: breath limited in range, weak against anything with poison resistance, could possibly infect the user
Personality:
It's hard to describe a complex person like Evergreen, but most know that above all else he's flexible and cheerful. Of course, he's also resourceful, determined, and protective but they're less prominent and often intertwined with being blunt as well. His flexibility hough, this is what he's often adored for. Oftentimes people will count on this and his athleticism when they're in need of support. Nobody's perfect of course and Evergreen has a fair share of lesser days too. His scornful and suspicious nature doesn't make for the greatest company, both personally and for others. Thankfully his cheerfulness is usually there to help mends things when needed.
History:
Evergreen was born in human confinement, though he, his parents, and siblings were rescued by a group of dragons a few months after his hatching. For the most part, Evergreen lived a happy life aside from those first few months. He helped keep track of his siblings, mostly his blind sister. It was in the end, her death made him leave the nest. His mother's side of the family was known to be able to Camouflage themselves, and because his sister was blind, she was unable to manually change the color of her scales. She was sadly startled by a group of humans and was killed for her horns and scales. Evergreen who had been supposed to be watching her was devastated, and unable to face his parents and siblings left. He met Cloudedsky - he refused to call her Breathless, and just called her Lovely instead - a few years later, and gave her the name that she's known as now.

Friends:
Cloudedsky, open
Enemies/Rivals:
Humans, open
Parents:
Aster & Oak
Siblings:
Hyacinth, open
Other Kin:
Open

Scent:
Evergreen & Pine
Voice Claim:
George Eads
Playlist:
The Devil Within - Diggital Daggers
Tomorrow We Fight - Svrcina
Black Sea - Natasha Blume
Carry on - Falling in Reverse
I'll be okay - Nothing More
Remember When - Bad Wolves
Last edited by Rae'tia on Tue Aug 18, 2020 9:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ∂αмє υмвяα » Mon Aug 17, 2020 7:57 pm

name - Spirit
    gender - Male
    sexuality - Ace/Demiromantic
    personality - Spirit is a calm and nice dragon to know. Though, if you get on his bad side he will hunt you down and make you pay for what you did. Especially to his friends. He considers himself loyal to a fault, so don’t try to break his trust.
    dragon type - oriental chinese dragon
    age - around 27 human years, though he’s much older. (Around 3000 years old, he’s still considered to be a adolescence in my lore)
    history - Spirit was born to two guardians of time that were, obviously gods to a certain group of people. His hatching from his egg was a special moment to his parents, considering that his egg hatched into two equal halves and with his markings that he had from birth. Those markings meant that when he grew into an adult dragon, he would become a very powerful guardian of time.
    family - None
    crushes - None currently
    other - He has the ability to control time, though when he does control time, he tends to become extremely tired. Though, when he gets older, he will gain control over his ability and become less tired overtime.
───────────────────────────────
Stray’s ending wrecked me, but I love the game so much
🎵🎵🎵🎵

AziraphaleMcCreeWifeyBlue
∂αмє υмвяα

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Mon Aug 17, 2020 8:11 pm

I think I'm gonna go ahead and reopen Riluo for interactions, so let me know if anyone wants her to run into someone.
Should dead.or.alive end up in a better situation for rping at a later date, they're more than welcome to toss Keylix back at Riluo, I was enjoying their interaction. c:
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owolf! » Tue Aug 18, 2020 11:10 am

Eira is open for interaction if your down Fortune's Fool.
Stars can't shine without darkness

owolf!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight_AA » Tue Aug 18, 2020 1:48 pm

Shinefire too is open.
I have Autism more specifically Asperger's so please go easy on me if I'm not posting.
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight_AA » Tue Aug 18, 2020 2:21 pm

Image Has some tiny black speckles
name - Link
gender - male
sexuality - Unknown
personality - Good traits: Laid-back, playful, adventurous, agreeable, alert, benevolent, kind, capable, brave, respectful, selfless, fair, responsible, forgiving, gentle, good-natured, humble, heroic, helpful, loyal
Neutral traits: Tough, soft, quiet, undemanding, competitive, noncompetitive.
Bad traits: Messy, loyal, brave to a fault, sometimes reckless due to anger.
Likes- Sleeping, baby dragons, flying, exploring.
Dislikes- Evil, bullies, fighting
Fears- Unknown
dragon type - Classic (wyvern, wingless ect)
age - 16 (human years)
history - Is the son of a fallen hero. His father was an adventurer and would help dragons and humans get along. One day this dragon named Saga met another dragon who needed help in her kingdom. He agreed to help and they grew close over the years. One day they had a hatchling they named Link. Saga taught Link everything he knows now. One day a war broke out and Saga died protecting the kingdom. Now Link is on a journey to help warring or troubled dragons.
family - Saga(Golden, father) Midnight(Black, mother)
crushes -Open
other -
Theme song: To name a few: Carry on my wayward son, LOZ theme, Hero by Nickleback
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Tue Aug 18, 2020 2:45 pm