вιтe мe [ѕнιғтer/нυмan roleplay - discussion]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: вιтe мe [ѕнιғтer/нυмan roleplay - discussion]

Postby zambo » Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:02 pm

Name ;; Claudia Rever
    Age ;; Nine-Teen
    Gender/Orientation ;; Female / Heterosexual
    Role ;; Citizen
    History ;; ---
    Personality ;; Claudia is what you may call rock formed . She doesn't show much emotion and comes across as cold hearted and unfriendly. Has a rather spunky and sarcastic tone when spoken to but underneath has the heart of a angel. She tends not to show the world her softness for she finds it as an weakness but with someone she trusts and loves can be a sweatheart .
    Likes ;; Rock/Classical Music , Old Modeled cars , Long Roadtrips , Guns/Rifles, Sleeping , Motorcycles
    Dislikes ;; The Morning , Anything to sparkley , Pop and country music , Fancy Things
    Relationships ;; Open but doesn't find anyone Intresting .. yet .
    Just A tired college student
    Hello Im Koivae , Call me koi for short
    Gaming/Streaming , Cosplaying , Writer/Artist & Furry

Image | Image | Image | Image
zambo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragon_Elf » Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:35 pm

Name: Alexis Kry
Nickname: Alex / Lexi
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Species: Human
Appearance: Shoulder-length Blonde hair, Cobalt Blue Eyes, Slim 5" 8 inch build, Olive-toned skin, cupid bow lips and freckles dotting her whole face.
Personality: Usually shy, but if her curiosity is aroused by something, Alexis won't leave it alone until she's satisfied with what she knows. She tries to be friendly but can turn angry if someone is being rude. Other times, she manages to control her temper and will remain calm and kind.
Dragon_Elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ToxicHeaven » Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:11 am

Would anyone like to roleplay with me?

also

Fallen and I are considering a love triangle between Clara and Kace would anyone else like to be involved?
ToxicHeaven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dinolil1 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:50 am

ToxicHeaven wrote:Would anyone like to roleplay with me?

also

Fallen and I are considering a love triangle between Clara and Kace would anyone else like to be involved?

I'm interested! And you can talk to Eleanore or Elisabeth!
ImageImageImage

I believe that you are purrfect!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dinolil1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fallen; » Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:22 pm

Hey Dinolil! If you’re interested in the potential love triangle that would be awesome! We can chat more about it in a group pm!

Everyone is accepted though @Dragon_Elf, if at all possible please try to add a picture of your character!
fallen;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animakoanime » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:59 pm

Oliver Smith

∆21
∆female
∆bisexual
∆British
∆civilian

Personality
°Oliver will always do what's best for the ones she loves...but she also can't stand seeing strangers suffer. She's very straight forward and stubborn but she can be sensitive and open minded, and can't help but worry about others, she's a great listener when she wants to be. She will speak up if there's reason to do so, if not, she will keep quiet.

•history
°Her father, James Smith, was an ex-marine, he taught her everything that he learned and she would never forget one single lesson,
she was a real daddy's girl. She was homeschooled and raised by him. She adored her father to death, and only got more attached to him when her mother died while giving birth to her little brother, John, she was seven.
She grew up close to him, knowing that her role in his life was to be a protector. Sure they had their arguments once in a while, but they were over the stupidest things that they sorted out themselves. She grew up in these mountains, and she's not ashamed to say that she knows the better than most. she got into rock climbing and camping when she was 15. She adored trekking and going on walks in her free time. She lives near her childhood home, where her elderly father and brother live, she regularly goes there to take care of her father, it's only a short walk away. She's a smart girl, and doesn't wish for a war to break out once again.
Animakoanime

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skywalker, » Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:47 am

small bump !
skywalker,