♅ _Academy for the Hybrid_ ♅ ~ Discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ♅ _Academy for the Hybrid_ ♅ ~ Discussion

Postby Angered Kitty » Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:42 pm

Username;; Angered Kitty
Name;; "Julian Bloodsin."
Age;; "19 [Turning in 2 days to 20]."
Gender;; "Female."
Appearance;; "Julian is not very average, she is EXTREMELY sarcastic and bi-polar,
She doesn't agree with most others thoughts and she is not easy to cooperate with. Her Appearance
at first may seem bubbly but she is just trying to talk you into telling her your weaknesses and
strengths. She is very skilled in the art of getting information and has information on others that
nobody else would seem to know, Of course this information comes with a price. Her hair is About
2 feet long and Dirty blonde with brown streaks. Her eyes are deep yellow color and her eyelashes
are fairly long. Meanwhile she seems like a Brat with Some knowledge on fighting, she does have two
other sides she lets nobody see. Her soft side is only tapped into when somebody is able to make her
see she doesn't constantly need to keep her guard up. And her Humorous side, she tends to laugh at
stupid funny jokes.

Species;; Siren [if possible]
Powers;; She is able to lure people to her and get information if the person is fully in a trance, And she has the ability to create crystal structures. These crystals have healing abilities but only for minor wounds [she isn't old enough or experienced enough to heal major wounds without Phoenix Tears]
Personality/History;; Julian was only 4 years old when her mother gave her up, she grew up in an abusive household and got out as soon as she could. She built up walls so it appeared that nothing would bother her anymore, but she was at the verge of breaking her humanity and patience. Since she was abused she never trusted anyone, she grew up without friends, and was bullied for her nasty looking scars. Until this day she still remains with many nasty scars but covers them up with silk drapes and armor. She has Major issues with talking to others unless spoken to and spends most of her time sparing with Males stupid enough to challenge her temper.
Weaknesses;; Called things due to her Nasty Scars, Being isolated with her own thoughts, Being out of the water for longer than two hours.. It harms her skin. Throw-able weapons tend to hit her the most when in a battle, she isn't very fast out of the water. And She is afraid of Spiders.... Like terrified... Like if you were to hold one near her she would faint.

Sexuality;; Straight, She used to be Bisexual but it was only really girls who bullied her so she never wanted to date one after that trama.
Crush;; HAHAHA, try to get her to admit to one. [nooot yeeeett]

Relationships;; None
Family;; What family?..
Extra;;
ᴍʏ ᴅɪgᴛɪᴀʟ ᴀʀᴛ sᴛᴜᴅɪᴏ
Quality Digital art shop,
with a very wiᴅᴇ range of capabilities!
(Canines, furries, OC’s,
humanoids, And Mythical creatures!
Angered Kitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Probably a Doctor » Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:47 am

Trying to figure out of Siren is considered hybrid
Does she have any features to discern her as a siren?
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
═══════════════════════
┌─────────────────────┐
xHe/Him - "Mick" / "Doctor" -xImage
└─────────────────────┘

xT O L DxxU SxxH O WxxY O U
┌───────────────────┐
xInstagram/My Art Shop/Tumblr
└───────────────────┘

════════
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Probably a Doctor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SabrinaB » Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:55 am

Who's open for dian / varias?
I feel a little lost lol
Looking for CATS!
Paying 1000 treasure for ANY pet!

Have: 400.000 treasure & 400 gems
SabrinaB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lady beneviento » Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:03 am

"For we cannot help agreeing that no living human being
Ever yet was blest with seeing bird above his chamber door —
Bird or beast upon the sculptured bust above his chamber door,
With such name as
"Nevermore.”
Freya "Omen" Synara
Raven Hybrid

Sexuality: Lesbian
Species: Raven hybrid
appearance: Freya is a tall girl, about 5'10", with long, dyed ombre red hair and porcelain skin. On her back she has a pair of raven wings that are too big to hide in her clothing, so she usually lets them drag on the ground behind her.
Powers: Flight, can see into a person's future/past, but can only see bad things.
Weaknesses: Her own power is in a way her biggest weakness. Whenever she meets somebody, Freya sees a random snippet of their future or past traumas. That wears on her. She is also prone to bad luck, and hates cold weather.
Personality: Sarcastic, rebellious, hides her humanity behind a wall of sarcasm and snark. Overprotective of her friends, but does not make friends easily. Her nickname is Omen. Freya has a strong Jersey accent.
Backstory: Freya was raised by her mother, who was a fortune teller. The woman was a bit crazy, and did not mind Freya's wings. When she was old enough, Freya began joining her mother in the fortune teller business. She was good. Too good. Customers began to complain that whenever she would predict a trauma in their lives, it would happen. They called her an omen of bad luck. Eventually, the customers stopped coming in, and Freya and her mother had to move out of Jersey. On moving day, Freya saw a vision of a car crash, right before she heard one outside. Her mother died in the crash, and Freya has been alone ever since.
Crush: Phiri
Relationship: open, pm me
Other: Aaaa I had to have a winged hybrid (they're so aesthetic)

"don't leave, i can't let you"
lady beneviento

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby universal song » Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:00 pm

Oooo! Phiri has someone who is crushing on her! Yes!
universal song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Probably a Doctor » Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:03 pm

Accepted!
I now have Aristide open for anybody that needs interaction, for Felix is no longer with us anymore
<3 Thanks for being with us as long as possible, Wolfie!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
═══════════════════════
┌─────────────────────┐
xHe/Him - "Mick" / "Doctor" -xImage
└─────────────────────┘

xT O L DxxU SxxH O WxxY O U
┌───────────────────┐
xInstagram/My Art Shop/Tumblr
└───────────────────┘

════════
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Probably a Doctor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixyns » Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:20 pm

Name : Shannon Silverstone
Hybrid Species : Lioness
Sexuality : Straight
Relationship : Single

Appearance : 5'5'', natural auburn red hair, pale skin, lots of freckles, dark brown eyes. She has the tail of a lion, and her nails are abnormally long as if they are her 'claws'. She usually wears leggings or sweatpants and t-shirts. She rarely ever wears 'formal' clothing and barely wears makeup. On her lower lip she has snakebite piercings.

Personality : She's usually more of a 'loner' type because she didn't have many friends growing up. She can act cold-hearted but she's actual a sweetheart if you take the time to know her. Whenever she feels threatened she tries to keep her cool but sometimes she'll lash out in anger. ( More in RP )

Weakness : Her pride and her tendency to jump into things unknowingly when she gets worked up or irritated.

Strength : She is strong because of her lioness half and well-coordinated. ( Trying to keep her simple. )

Extra : She suffers from social anxiety. You'll learn more about her backstory in the RP.
Vixyns

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Probably a Doctor » Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:24 pm

Accepted
Welcome to the Academy!
Probably a Doctor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Juniper1324 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:01 pm

Username;; Juniper1324
Name;; Katya
Age;; 18
Gender;; Female
Appearance;; See photo above for reference to what she looks like physically. She has the wings of a red shouldered hawk.

Species;; Red Shouldered Hawk
Powers;; 1.) Can Fly 2.) Can read peoples minds at will
Personality/History;; Katya is, mostly, cool and composed. Unless somebody gets her into a temper. Her tempers aren’t flame, they are ice. When normally people smash things and get into a fury, she is numb, and (on the outside) calm. On the inside, she is furious and she normally forgets about rules. She will stop at nothing to keep those she loves safe. She is very sociable, knowledgeable, and is fiercely loyal.
Weaknesses;; She has a temper, she gets sick of hearing people think, sometimes she spaces out completely, she likes to argue too much, flying tires her.

Sexuality;; Homosexual
Crush;; N/A

Relationships;; N/A
Family;; None
Extra;; Nothing
Last edited by Juniper1324 on Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Juniper1324

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Probably a Doctor » Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:46 pm

Accepted
Welcome to the Academy!