Paleclan- Discussion (Need members)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Paleclan- Discussion and Forms

Postby Fairy Tail<3 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:27 pm

sirius black,

There will be some hard core feels if you kill Wolfpaw! Serious feels! He is so sweet. I adore Wolfpaw!!!
ps. Love the song reference<3
Fairy Tail<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby morrissey » Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:29 pm

serious feels, sirius feels...
and wolfpaw won't be leaving for a while. maybe i'll kill him off later on, don't want him to take morningstar's spotlight
winky winky
and was that a robinpaw pun in duskpaw's post?
we might never know
morrissey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fairy Tail<3 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:43 pm

loathsome
I don't know how you in any way, shape, or form, could consider that a terrible post. It was beautiful! Pulls at the heart strings! I adore Morningstar, and you. You do a fantastic job, especially if you say you have wb... haha!

sirius black,
And so my heart shall sink like the titanic. I honestly, am dreading moving on.. Poor Tawnypaw. I swear, I love Wolfpaw more than all of my characters. Wait what.
Fairy Tail<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby morrissey » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:14 pm

@ loathsome
duskpaw: robin was always my favorite
robinpaw: dusk was always my favorite time of day.
duskpaw: ayyyyyyyyy
robinpaw: ayyyyyyyyyyy

@ fairy tail <3 & @ loathsome
i might as well spare some heartbreak and request that duskpaw and wolfpaw's warrior ceremony be before morningstar is killed? when exactly, it doesn't matter, but they're 11 moons soooooo
duskpaw will be duskclaw "after you, mom!" and wolfpaw will be wolfheart ^^ more like puppyheart but whateves

@ only_sky
i forgot to say it before, but dewpaw is so cute
everyone is so cute

stop being so cute
morrissey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

"what did you catch?" "a date with robinpaw" -duskpaw

Postby morrissey » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:40 pm

@loathsome

let's play a game
let's see how many ships we can resist making
look at me i lost
morrissey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leta » Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:00 pm

hIII guys
      ahh i went to the zoo yesterday and looked at some cute animals so i'm sorry i didn't have time to post!
      but i'm going to work on finishing snowpaw and kestrel's forms right now and i'll get a post up tonight or tomorrow morning! in the meantime could i get a tiny recap on what's happened and if any cats are open for mine?
leta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fairy Tail<3 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:17 pm

lovegood
I hope you had fun! Don't be sorry. All that happened is Tawnypaw woke up from a nightmare about her parents death, then she started shouting at Swiftpaw, blaming him for what happened. When she stormed away, she tripped and fell into the stream and ran out only to run right into the freshkill pile, scattering it everywhere. They woke up a bunch of cats with their yelling, Bramblerush came out and told them to knock it off, Lightwing woke Blizzardstep to take their apprentice's training. Wolfpaw went to help Tawnypaw clean up and cheer her up. Tawnypaw and Wolfpaw decided to convince their mentors to go hunting together, but ended up asking Willowfeather if he would just take them both. Duskpaw woke up and is now sharing a robin with Morningstar, and Dewpaw is talking to Nightpool about training. I think I covered almost everyone.
Fairy Tail<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shirona » Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:32 am

I've had finals all week, and more today, but just know that I am actively waiting
    for the opportunity to get on a computer and write up Nightpool's next post!
Shirona

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby morrissey » Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:08 pm

@ loathsome
question- since this is a realistic hetero rp, could we settle for duskpaw, robinpaw, and wolfpaw all being very close friends? yet duskpaw and wolfpaw still avoid eachother and robinpaw's like wth boi poor robinpaw is caught in the middle?
too cute for all this nonsense, that robinpaw.

@ fairy tail <3
could we perhaps see wolfpaw and tawnypaw growing a tight-knit bond as friends? if it becomes more i'll be fine with it, but if it stays platonic i won't be upset. ^^ it is a crush anyways- he's only a kid cx

snivellus severus snape
is it alright if willowfeather and nightpool have a noticeable disliking towards each-other? maybe just instinctual distrust?
morrissey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shirona » Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:17 pm

sirius black, wrote:snivellus severus snape
is it alright if willowfeather and nightpool have a noticeable disliking towards each-other? maybe just instinctual distrust?

snivellus BOI
yeah, just the unplanned sort of "I'll avoid you, don't really fancy you, ew it's you" mentality? maybe not exactly word for word what I had but sure thing
Shirona

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me