✨ [ discussion ] ✨

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

which cat should be willowclan deputy? [listed alphabetically]

acornfur
No votes
alderstrike
26%
ashfall
26%
badgerclaw
21%
gingersplash
5%
hawkfur
11%
kestralwing
5%
lioncloud
5%

Total votes : 19

Re: ✨ [ discussion ] ✨

Postby spooky, » Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:39 pm

rainsong is such a cutie, @jimmy novak! would you be interested in a friendship between rainsong and larksplash?
spooky,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deftonesly » Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:39 pm

killian jones wrote:
      @all,
      also!! quickpaw has a sibling, so the opportunity is taken if you wanted to make him one: his sister is harm's pansypaw!!
      i will be working on soapdish's opening post; anyone that wants to interact with her?? i'll have her be waking up and heading out of camp to go tree-hopping if anyone shrike wants to join her. c;
      also, do any of you want your cat to mentor my lovely little quickpaw?? i'd prefer for the mentor to be, like, homophobic or something and hate quickpaw for his homosexuality and stuff. i've got so many ideas, and i would love it if he could be paired with some rude straight gal or guy!!

in case this was missed!
      @scin,
      maybe your female warrior could mentor quickpaw?? ^^

@cas,
      you're very welcome!!
deftonesly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rockett. » Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:17 pm

any cats in need of siblings or mates before i began making my kitties?
rockett.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby detective who. » Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:24 pm

@ rockett; mallowpaw having a sibling his age wouldn't be a bad thing!
detective who.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lacke » Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:28 pm

@rockett, kestrewing is open for a mate if wanted <3

also, what have I missed? ><
lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rockett. » Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:29 pm

@who, all of the apprentice spots are taken! if you'd still like him to have a sibling, i can make it an apprentice that decided to go and join the outsiders?

@lacke, coming right up c: any specifics?
rockett.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf, » Sat Jun 04, 2016 3:09 pm

i finished gingersplash on the previous page <3
wolf,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lacke » Sat Jun 04, 2016 3:18 pm

@rockett, no don't have any <3

@asronautica, pebblesong and adderstrike are mates <3
lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lance mclame » Sat Jun 04, 2016 3:29 pm

@ snow
      -- sure!! they'd have a cute relationship uwu
lance mclame

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✨ [ externus ] ✨

Postby rockett. » Sat Jun 04, 2016 3:39 pm

━━━━━━━━━━━━━( the misunderstood )━━━━━━━━

externus, the eight moon old trainee, is certainly a tom of few words. he is slowly starting to speak more, but prefers to be mute. the tom always appears to have a furrowed expression, but is otherwise very hard to read. he is exceptional at hiding his emotions; in fact, he is quite capable of hiding most things, making him considered cunning and sly. externus has a strong will, but is powered only by himself - he doesn't enjoy anyone else telling him what to do, but he is smart enough to listen when he knows he has no other option. he keeps no ties to himself, so he doesn't have to worry about others and can only think of himself. the tom is the complete opposite of selfless, in this way. externus is very impulsive, always charging into things without thinking through. the tom does have some positives, however; he is an incredible listener, and is very attentive and observant. he is persistent and determined, hating to give up. lastly, when given the chance, externus can be very creative and imaginative, as he has lots going on in his mind that he has to express.
externus was not always known by this name. orginally, he was turtlepaw, and even before then, turtlekit. he was born to stagfang and robinfur, alongside his brother mallowkit. this was the pair's second litter, and eaglepaw, his older brother, was from the first. life seemed like it would be an easy ride for the tom; he had both a mother and a father to take care of him, and siblings to stay close with. however, even with all of this support, turtlepaw would do everything in his power to distance himself from them. he needed constant solitude, which as he grew older, would only grow worse. even when those in the clan did their best to try to get through to him, it was no use. he would stay silent, only using his voice to snap or growl, or mutter something to himself. it was not right and it was not healthy for a cat so young as turtlepaw to be experiencing such poor traits; it was these traits that even turtlepaw knew himself were not fit for a warrior. turtlepaw knew very early that this was not the life for him, no matter how much anyone else tried to convince him. so, only a moon into his apprenticeship, turtlepaw left the clan in the middle of the night, having the intention of staying alone for the rest of his life. how foolish he had been, however, as the tom was still too young and had not learned how to survive on his own. luckily, the group of outsiders found him before a predator did, and they decided to take him in to teach him how to live.
externus, given his age, is still quite small, but as he ages, he will grow to be very tall. this cat's build is lanky and lithe, built more for running than for fighting. his thin frame makes it effortless for the tom to do things like dodge attacks, run and climb, and swiftly pounce on prey. however, the tom is weak; he has only a slight amount of muscle covering his unique pelt. externus' pelt is short and soft, with a creamy white base. over this base is a mixture of mud-brown and cinnamon-brown flecks, covering his entire tail, sprinkled over his back, sides, and flanks, covering his right front leg, covering his ears, and splattering his face. the tom's eyes are also quite unique, both being a mixture of warm yellow and icy blue.
Last edited by rockett. on Sat Jun 04, 2016 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rockett.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me