MODS PLEASE LOCK: DπšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— π™³πš’πšœπšŒπšžπšœπšœπš’πš˜πš— πšƒπš‘πš›πšŽπšŠπš

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: π™³πšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— π™³πš’πšœπšŒπšžπšœπšœπš’πš˜πš— πšƒπš‘πš›πšŽπšŠπš - 𝙾&𝙰

Postby mastergirl7 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:20 am

Slyizdrapple wrote:Small recap please?

Mixmoon went to speak with starclan to decide Brightkits fate because she is now permanently deaf. Shd was met by Barleynose who told her Brightkits fate was in her own paws and then he was about to say something else when he stopped himself and said goodbye to her. She left angry that she didn't get the answers she wanted but she was picked up by a twoleg (supposedly hiking) and will be adopted by them for some time before she maybe escapes? Dreampaw is back at the camp worried about Mixmoon safety and admitting to herself that Mixmoon is like a mother to her, Mixmoon told her to tell Moonstar so Dreampaw is currently trying to find her. Also skyheart has volunteered to look after Brightkit and they are trying to have a conversation Brightkit is already great at reading lips so that's one way to communicate.
There are a few hunting patrols out I think some of them are coming back, lots of the clan are trying to sleep, Lillypaw is in dawnclaws old territory (I'm pretty sure) and some cats are starting to worry about her.
(Sorry that wasn't really a small recap.)

I'm a little confused with the Dreampaw stuff right now, I do agree with Poppy that she should stay an apprentice until after the prophecy has been fulfilled, maybe I could bring in a rogue who has a lot of healing experience if that would help. Then we have someone to heal the clan while my baby is out. <3
mastergirl7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: π™³πšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— π™³πš’πšœπšŒπšžπšœπšœπš’πš˜πš— πšƒπš‘πš›πšŽπšŠπš - 𝙾&𝙰

Postby tΕ«Δ« » Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:21 am

кσι wrote:
Twolegs are supposed to be rare because we live up in the mountains

So there isn’t really a twolegplace and there shouldn’t be too many of them unless they’re hiking. So if Mixmoon were to be abducted, it would have to be a twoleg who takes her far away, because they’re home wouldn’t be close/on the mountain.

Just thought I would make that clear since there seems to be a lot happening with twolegs lately.

Aight, I'll make it work c:
tΕ«Δ«

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tΕ«Δ« » Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:23 am

mastergirl7 wrote:I'm a little confused with the Dreampaw stuff right now, I do agree with Poppy that she should stay an apprentice until after the prophecy has been fulfilled, maybe I could bring in a rogue who has a lot of healing experience if that would help. Then we have someone to heal the clan while my baby is out. <3

Yeah, that's a good idea.
      I just like
      drama
    formerly leaves
    tui - he/him <3
tΕ«Δ«

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby кσι » Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:41 am

mastergirl7 wrote:I'm a little confused with the Dreampaw stuff right now, I do agree with Poppy that she should stay an apprentice until after the prophecy has been fulfilled, maybe I could bring in a rogue who has a lot of healing experience if that would help. Then we have someone to heal the clan while my baby is out. <3

If you don't want to make a whole other cat, I could use Salem as the interim medicine cat, and say she has experience with healing from having to heal herself ??
кσι

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poppycorn222 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:32 am

My glasses broke today so im having a bit of a problem in the seeing department. I wanted to get up a post right after school but its going to have to wait until the super glue sets so i can wear my glasses again since im virtually blind w/o then lmao
╔════════════════════════════════════╗
Hiya,I'm Poppy! I've been on CS for almost 12
years at this point. I'm always searching for new Warrior Cats
roleplays or 1x1 roleplays
β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•

Join Riverclan!

My Links
Deviant Art
Toyhouse
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tΕ«Δ« » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:37 am

Poppycorn222 wrote:My glasses broke today so im having a bit of a problem in the seeing department. I wanted to get up a post right after school but its going to have to wait until the super glue sets so i can wear my glasses again since im virtually blind w/o then lmao

Oh no! That's terrible! Don't worry about it. We are patient enough xD
    formerly leaves
    tui - he/him <3
tΕ«Δ«

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby кσι » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:46 am

Poppycorn222 wrote:My glasses broke today so im having a bit of a problem in the seeing department. I wanted to get up a post right after school but its going to have to wait until the super glue sets so i can wear my glasses again since im virtually blind w/o then lmao

dkdfbkdBSV I know that struggle all too well.

Take your time!
кσι

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me