Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [please read rules]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

currently only looking for one or two right now!!

Postby deftonesly » Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:52 am

i, a bit about me. ──
      hi there! i'm emma, but you can call me em, love, or whatever suits your fancy. :) i am a roleplayer and aspiring author, and am hopelessly addicted to fiction-writing──most specifically in animals. ever since reading the bestselling books such as survivors, warriors, wings of fire, and the like, and ever since joining chicken smoothie, my skills and passion for writing has only grown. now, i am interested in working with new people one-on-one to expand my knowledge of writing, and to challenge myself as well as my partner.
      xxx• i am in the united states on central time. x• i write roughly 1,000-1,500 per post, per character, but there are times when my word count is lower (400-800). x• i am comfortable with any/all genders or sexualities, and am willing to do m/f, m/m, or f/f. x• i am looking for some romance with action/adventure and no rushed love.

ii, what i expect from you. ──
      i just want you to be active, literate, and committed. don't abandon the roleplay without saying anything. if you don't have time or have lost interest, communicate with me. i would also really appreciate it if you would be willing to plan out plots and toss ideas around with me, especially in the beginning. (oh, and don't rush plots either!!! not cool). as for literacy, you need to be able to write 500+ words per post; i won't complain if it's not consistent, but i'm not looking for just a paragraph from you every single time you post. if you can talk to me and share your ideas, are an able writer, and can show some invested interest, i'd be happy to write with you.

iii, interested in. ── (i'm mostly just looking for some warriors 1v1s but feel free to pm me about any of these if you like!)
      ○ key : italics = the role i'd prefer | strike = already found a partner for! | not really interested in right now = ✗

dogs & wolves :
      xxxxxxxxpedigree dog / wolf.
      xxxxxxxx• anything sled dog related.
      xxxxxxxxlone wolf / loyal pack wolf.

✗ fantasy :
      xxxxxxxx• human / shapeshifter.
      xxxxxxxxmember of royal guard / princess or prince.
      xxxxxxxx• engaged prince or princess / thief or commoner.
      xxxxxxxxgirl/guy-turned-dragon / knight or prince (beauty and the beast??)

warrior cats :
      xxxxxxxxany clan cat / kittypet.
      xxxxxxxxleader or deputy / loner.
      xxxxxxxxclan cat / bloodclan member.
      xxxxxxxxnew warrior / older apprentice.
      xxxxxxxx• leader / leader or medicine cat.
      xxxxxxxx• closeted apprentice / open apprentice.
      xxxxxxxxlovesick apprentice / oblivious apprentice.
      xxxxxxxxwarrior that falls out of love with mate for a loner.

── thank you for reading this one-on-one search! i hope you find me a worthy candidate to write with. xoxo, em. (p.s, my character storage is here).
・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━ ━━━━
my name is emma // storage
3/274 lions left to complete my collection!
currently reading : the ballad of songbirds and snakes
━━━━ ━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
— ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ —
ImageImage
deftonesly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dual suns. » Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:08 am

about me.
        hola! dual suns. is my username but feel welcome to call me duo or archie to make things easier on us both. footloose && grease are my favorite movies, and currently, i’m listening to all i have by nf. currently, suffering yet another fracture injury on the same knee.

me.
        • multiple paragraphs, filled with descriptions (and often more times than not, not much dialogue), neat and often fancy coding.
        • extremely quick replies, often depending on my muse level for the roleplay. can usually post more than six times a day.
        • always contributes to the plot, and will never abandon a roleplay partner without notice of my absence.

other.
        • most comfortable with playing mxm romances, sometimes mxf but it depends && not comfortable with fxf romances.

you.
      • similar roleplay level; willing and able to write 1+ paragraphs
      • easy to read, neat posts
      • activity is a must. being able to reply at least 2 times a day would be amazing!

interests.
        fandoms
        → marvel » 19+ peter parker x tony stark (legally an adult), thorki, frostiron, stucky, stony, especially soulmate twists!
        → riverdale » sweet pea x jughead, jughead x joaquin, kevin x moose
        → shadowhunters » jace x simon, jace x alec, raphael x simon

non fandom
        → soulmates » based off of this. can be in any universe.
        some ideas: guardian angel x dying human, god x dying human, angel x dying human, superhero x dying villain, etc
        soulmate ideas: matching tattoos, watches/timers on wrist, colorblind, healing at a touch

plotline: character b is dying from something even the doctors can’t heal, and no one but his soulmate can heal him. so as a last result he enlists the help of cupid corporations, a resort which is run by angels to find soulmates, and we can go from there. really craving this—send me a pm for more information!

→ rival gangs » even a soulmate au for this one! would love for it to be back in the time of footloose/grease where being gay was taboo

→ alpha, beta, omega aspects to a realistic roleplay

→ military » anything to do with the marines/army, mxf instructor x recruit, have a plotline for this one!

→ send over other ideas, i’d love to hear them!
    dual suns.

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Re: Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [please read rules]

Postby ulvjedi » Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:45 am

𝕒𝕟𝕚𝕪𝕖𝕦'𝕤 𝟙𝕩𝟙 𝕤𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕔𝕙
    hello.
    I am Aniyeu, but friends may call me Ally. I am 18+.
    I have roleplayed for about 8-9 years but I am still not the best and have room to learn and grow.
    Generally, my lengths depend on if I'm on my laptop or phone. Which should be understandable.
    My lengths are somewhere around 100-200+ words, if my muse is normal/good.
    If my muse is down (also writer's block), or I'm on my phone,
    word count will be closer to being less than 100, but still strives for a good reply.
    I rp mxf and mxm.

I have a part time job, so I can't promise 24/7 replies, but I will try my absolute best.
    I value my personal life aside from internet/roleplaying, so depending on what is going on, I may reply slow or fairly quick.
    I have minor triggers due to depression/anxiety.

𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕤
    >> The Legend of Zelda— Zelink
    >> Avatar TLA/ LOK— Zutara or OCs
    >> Harry Potter— OCs
    >> Merlin— Merthur
    >> Wolves
    >> Disney— prefers after movies or AUs based off of
    >> Supernatural— Destiel (best at Cas)
    >> Game of Thrones— never rp’ed GoT before, but willing to try
    >> Lumine {WEBTOON}— Lumine x Kody
    >> Original plots— medieval, modern, western

𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕣𝕡 𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕟𝕖𝕣
    >> kind/understanding/respectful
    >> willing to help me become a better writer
    >> patience
    >> mxf and/or mxm
    >> friendly in ooc
    >> potential friend
    >> writes in third person

╔══════════════════════════════╗
    al she/they adult
    ⋆ ˖ ⁺ ‧ ₊ ☽ ◯ ☾ ₊ ‧ ⁺ ˖ ⋆
    star wars, acotar & bg3

╚══════════════════════════════╝

╔═════════════════════════╗
    "𝓉𝑜 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓈 𝓌𝒽𝑜 𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓉𝑒𝓃
    ⋆ ˖ ⁺ ‧ ₊ ☽ ◯ ☾ ₊ ‧ ⁺ ˖ ⋆
    𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒹𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓂𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝓈𝓌𝑒𝓇𝑒𝒹..."
    ╚═════════════════════════╝

ulvjedi

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby Poppycorn222 » Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:28 am

Hello!I'm Poppycorn222,but you can just call me Poppy {It is preferred}!I'm currently looking for 1x1 rps,.I am a Semi-lit role player though I can do anything lower except for one liners,I don't enjoy them, I enjoy chatting ooc.I am able to rp both genders.I will mirror your posts I am no longer in school,so I have tons of free time but if i have not replied for a day or so please shoot me a pm and remind me. Also,please do not pm me and just say you'd like to do a roleplay with me. Please specify what kind of roleplay you'll be interested in!

What I will Do
    `````````
    I mirror my partners posts

I am Semi-lit/lit roleplayer,so i do write a nice chunk when it comes to posting depending on my muse and motivation

I will Roleplay both genders

I am always open to roleplay multiple characters/side-characters.In fact i love to roleplay more than one character

What I will not do
    ```````````````
    one liners

What i expect from you
    ````````````````````
    I would like for you to be semi-lit/lit but i do understand writers block or if you aren't very experienced with roleplaying. If you aren't very experienced I will lower my posts to something a bit more stable than a couple of paragraphs so it's easier for us to keep our posts alike in length.

Will remind me through PM only about our 1x1 if i forget for a day or so,and will not bump the thread,it just gets confusing as stated above.

I expect you to be able to help develop the plot,nad not leave the whole thing up to me {unless i have a specific plot in mind,but even if this is the case,i expect you to be able to help move the plot along}

You will not quit on me,and if you are getting bored with the roleplay,tell me,because I am most likely loosing interest too, so we can try and get both of our interests back in it

Please don't pm me and then quit responding to my pms. It really bothers me when that happens. If you don't like the direction the plot is talking out are uninterested just say so.

What i want to rp
    ````````````````````

Key wrote:★=how much i want to rp this rp out of 5
    Italics =i would prefer this role
    strike = not interested right now
    [/quote]

My Little Pony★★★★★
    `````````

Oc x Oc
    Cannon x OC
    Blank flank x blank flank
    Any other ideas

Marvel Universe ★★★★★
    `````````
    Peter Parker/Spiderman x oc {i have a plot and a starter for this!} ((Craving!!!)

Ouran highschool host club★★★★★
    ````````
    Hikaru x oc {I have a plot for this one}
    Kyoya x oc {i have a plot for this one}
    Tamaki x oc{ {I have a plot for this one}

Poppycorn222

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

• --- 1x1 partner search

Postby mean&gay » Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:54 am

• -------------- he was 2,500 tonnes of awesome awful.
      ↪ hey there !! i'll try to keep this brief because i'd hate to
      waste your time. i've not interacted much with anyone in a
      while, so please bare with me if you choose to message me.

i'm currently looking for a fairly laid back roleplay, not too
      much writing, but more literate grammar-wise ?? my writing
      isn't the best but i'd still consider myself vaguely literate. i
      would appreciate it if you could post at a similar level to
      mine (so, if your writing is utterly flawless, i'll probably feel
      intimidated, haha).

i am only willing to use the forums and though my coding
      won't be anything spectacular, i'll try to keep my style neat
      and consistent <3

okay, onto what i'm looking to roleplay. i've organised it into
      fandoms, and then the characters i'm willing to play within
      those fandoms. please note that i will only play male/masc
      presenting characters and will only participate in romantic
      roleplays if the pairing is mxm. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

aaaaand i think that's just about it !! if you're interested,
      please feel free to message me. i might not reply right away,
      but i will always let you know if i'm down or not <3
      supernatural
        - castiel
        - lucifer
        - dean (maybe)
        - jack (maybe)
        - sam (maybe)
        - angel oc
        - demon oc
      pacific rim
        - newton
        - jake (maybe)
        - jaeger pilot oc
        - k scientist oc
      it's always sunny in philadelphia
        - mac
        - charlie
        - dennis (maybe)
      i also have a few ordinary ocs that can
      be put into any of the above universes
      or simply thrown into one of their own.
      anthro animals | humans (r. faceclaims)
    mean&gay

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby DetectiveLunar » Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:39 am

Hello! I'm LunarEclipseKitty but you can call me Lunar! I'm looking for some 1x1 roleplay soo...Here's some info about myself!

● ● ●

I'm on almost everyday and am sometimes extremely quick to reply which really depends on how fast I write and how much I write.

I believe I have descent grammar and descent story writing skills for plots in the roleplay.

I'm an experienced roleplayer but even with experience I don't do semi-lit since I'd like to be free to write how much I'd like and with words that most likely everyone will understand.

For the amount I write I'm not really sure it really depends on what I'm given to work on and what my mind ends up making up. So it could be 4 sentences to a full blown paragraph or two.

● ● ●

Now for what I expect from you!

I'd like for you to be able to write at least 4 sentences please! Even with writers block don't let that stop you! Also please don't do only one sentence please! It gives me nothing to work with!

I'd like a response at least once each two days. It's ok if there's any personal problems! I'll understand!

Also I'd like you to be a friendly and optimistic roleplayer! I'd also like you to not hate me when I make a mistake or if my characters are of different sexualitites please!

● ● ●

Now onto some ideas I have and things I'm interested in!! :D

•Elements/Elementals vs. Evil!
    •Warriors!
    •Magical stuff! (Like humans with powers! I don't mean unicorns and fairies!)
    •Harry Potter (Oc x Oc or an adventure plot)
    •Fnaf!
    •High school(Both normal and magical)
    •Good vs. Evil
    •Mystery!
    •Medieval Times!
    •Wild west!
    •Steampunk!!!
    •AUs! (Alternate universes!!)
    •Sanders sides(Don't judge me!)
    •Soulmates AU (This can go with some of the other ideas)
    •Detective x Criminal (Or Detective x Partner)
    •I have other roleplay plots but you have to PM me for those since I believe this is getting to long!!

● ● ●

Now to list things I like in case you have a suggestion!

•Undertale!
    •Time travel!
    •Paranormal Activity/Buzzfeed Unsolved (Yes I am a Shaniac!)
    •Sanders sides
    (Many other things XD Just check my profile for the rest!)

Ok! That's all! Oh wait! I have to say that I will not do anything against Chicken smoothie's rules! So no cussing or NSFW please! Ok bye!

(Pm me if interested!! :D)
    DetectiveLunar

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

sorry for the weird art

Postby emblo » Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:56 am

hello! i'm missy and i'm looking for a very casual-reply 1x1 or small
        group roleplay. lately i've really wanted to get back into writing,
        but i live and work on farms, so i haven't had much time to. i'm
        changing farms every month, so my activity will constantly be
        shifting with how much work is expected of me. if you're looking
        for someone who can reply every day, i'm probably not going to be
        that person. i can reply every so often, so please don't rush me or
        expect any more. i can write as much as 1000+ words, but i prefer
        something more laid back at around 400-500. see below for the
        topics that interest me, but feel free to inquire about other things.
        i'm lgbtq+ friendly and only play ocs.

witch coven
        black mirror
        the host
        american horror story
        humanoid fantasy creatures (any)
        human x above theme
        pack/lone/stray/wild dogs
        apocalyptic scene w/ powers
        crash landed foreign planet survivors
    Last edited by emblo on Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
    emblo

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby GIANELLA12 » Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:27 am

GIANELLA12 wrote:
    GIANELLA12 wrote:
    GIANELLA12 wrote:

Ⓗⓔⓛⓛⓞ ⓣⓗⓔⓡⓔ    ,⃝ ⓒⓐⓡⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓕⓐⓛⓛ ⓕⓞⓡ ⓐ ⓓⓔⓥⓘⓛ    ?⃝
    Hello there my name is GIANELLA12, but you may call me G or Gia. I'm presenting myself here because I am in search of a 1x1 partner for only one specific thing, but before we get to that let's get to what I can offer you and what I wish in return.

ωнαт ι σƒƒєя
    - Frequent posting, since I am on summer vacation I have more time to be active on CS and therefore can reply frequent. When school begins again it may differ, but I usually always get on whenever I can, and I will inform you of when I cannot
    -Usually mirror posts, whatever you can offer me to get my inspiration will get me going and I'll usually respond the same way.
    -I am now going into the more Semi-Lit area of role playing so I can offer long responses (if I feel inspired enough)
    -Friendly chat outside of rp, if you have an idea or just need someone to speak to I'm there for you.
    -Although limited I can play Canon characters, but I need to know which ones specifically. Just ask me if I may play him and I'll tell you.
    -I don't mind doing Ocs, and I'm open to LGBTQ couples although I must warn you I'm a bit rust with FxF.

ωнαт ι яєqυιяє ƒяσм уσυ
    -Frequent posting or at least be active often, if something something comes up don't be afraid to tell me and I won't mind your long absence.
    -Be able to mirror my posts, I don't wish to respond with about three paragraphs and for you to respond with one liners.
    -If you lose interest in the rp, please tell me, either before or after we've started, I hate having to pm you to check in and for me to become a both. Just tell me yes or no and I'll understand either way.
    -Be able to play either genders and either kind Oc or Canon, it's really up to what we choose to do.
    -Be as far as possible in the manga or anime, there are a total of 52 chapters, at least be around 49 or so. As for the anime, there are going to be a total of 12 episodes or so, since it's still updating just be up to date with it, that way I don't spoil anything or leave you confused.
    -Write in third person please, that's how I write and have at least good grammar. It's something so that I can aleast understand you, of course I'm not perfect so if you have incorrect spelling in some responses I won't judge you.

░H░e░r░e░ ░i░s░ ░w░h░a░t░ ░I░'░m░ ░l░o░o░k░i░n░g░ ░f░o░r░
    I'm searching for a partner to private rp with Devils' Line, it's a new anime that is not very well known, but a small community knows of it. I was hoping to do:
    - Anzai and Tsukasa, we may continue off of the manga or we may continue off of the anime. It is up to you.
    - Oc x Oc, I have my Oc for this fandom already he is a male, but if needed I can change them to a female. I have a small plot in mind for this, but I'm willing to change it or have you look it over if you'd like to change some things or add new details.
    -Midori and Tamaki Anzai, although we know little of them I wouldn't mind doing something with them during his incarceration or after the release.

『P』『l』『e』『a』『s』『e』
    - If you've only watched one episode or reach one chapter of the manga don't ask for me to rp, read the rules above.
    - I know it's about a vampire x human, but I don't want just that. I want specifically in the fandom, so don't tell me you just wish to do a vampire x human with me or suggest another anime or so for me to do with you.

【T】【h】【a】【n】【k】 【Y】【o】【u】
    And if you're interested please pm me, if you have any questions feel free to do so as well. I look forward to Rping with you.

Discord: UnluckyG #1483 ~ BA ASL INTERP Student ~ 18+ ~ 🎧
    -------------------------------

You know that Bo Burnham song where he just laughs at you for a good minute?
    Yeah, that's my current life.
    I'm surviving somehow.
    Not active a much as I used to be, mostly on discord if you wanna reach out.

Current Interests:
    Tokyo Revengers ~ Bungou Stray Dogs

---------------------------------
    😸 The Nyah to my Cat
    GIANELLA12

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby sun » Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:56 am

x
      x
      x
      x
      x
      x
      x

hiya!! i'm kerstin ( though you may call me whatever ) and
      i'm indefinitely looking for rp partners ^^;

i am equipped with
      ──────────────────────────────────────────────
      fluent english, heavy mirror tendencies, thrill to write a lot ( usually
      around 500 words but can go up to 1000+ ), coding skills if that's important,
      ability to rp any gender/sexuality, kindness, tolerance, flexibility & respect,
      busy lifestyle, memory issues ( i'm sorry in advance ), non-daily replies

i expect my partner to come with
      semi-long to long replies ( min 150 words ), awareness of the rp rules,
      open mind & positive attitude, creativity, patience, passion for writing

fandoms i roleplay ( high preference )
      assassin's creed, dc comics ( y'know, batman & stuff ), disney ( i'm
      mostly into royalty + classics ), dragon age, sonic the hedgehog
      non-canon storylines + aus for any of the above are welcome!!

some of my "original" interests ( selective )
      middle ages ( knights or royalty for me -- with or without fantasy
      elements ), spooky/supernatural creatures like ghosts, mermaids, etc.

not my cup of tea, sorry
      oc descendants of canon characters, solely romance-based rps,
      multifandom unless it makes sense somehow

x
    sun

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

[ blu's 1x1 search ]

Postby -Blufox » Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:03 am

- blu's 1x1 search -
    hey hey! i'm blu, a lesbian teen who's looking for a RP partner!
    'bout me
    'bout youxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

- semi-lit, est
    - lgbt+ friendly + nicexxix

- prefers fxf over mxm or fxm
    - semi-lit or higherxxxxxx

- only rps animals/anthro
    - won't abandon the rpxxx

- v. committed to 1x1s + won't abandon the rp
    - activexxxxxxxx'xxxxxxx

plot ideas
    - fxf dogs: a was abused and neglected but was rescued to an animal shelter. there she meets b, who helps her learn that life is okay and she shouldn't be afraid anymore
    - fxf anthro: sleepaway camp love
    - throw an idea at me
    -Blufox

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me