MODS PLEASE LOCK: DπšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— π™³πš’πšœπšŒπšžπšœπšœπš’πš˜πš— πšƒπš‘πš›πšŽπšŠπš

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: π™³πšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— π™³πš’πšœπšŒπšžπšœπšœπš’πš˜πš— πšƒπš‘πš›πšŽπšŠπš - 𝙾&𝙰

Postby mastergirl7 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:11 pm

:,>
Maybe they could still get together? I ave an argument for Dreampaw if anyone tries to brake them apart. >:v

#letzgetzfriendsforScarletpaw
mastergirl7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: π™³πšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— π™³πš’πšœπšŒπšžπšœπšœπš’πš˜πš— πšƒπš‘πš›πšŽπšŠπš - 𝙾&𝙰

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:14 pm

Cheetahpaw can be friends with Scarletpaw, as she does not have many friends either

and about Brightkit, is she compleately deaf or just temporary deaf?
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tΕ«Δ« » Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:40 am

White Night Fantasy wrote:Cheetahpaw can be friends with Scarletpaw, as she does not have many friends either

and about Brightkit, is she compleately deaf or just temporary deaf?

Compleatley.
      Bc I'm that mean c:
tΕ«Δ«

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KookieKrumblez » Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:34 am

Skyheart
REFERENCE: (N/A)
SEXUALITY: Straight
MATE: None yet, wants one!
CRUSH: None yet!
KITS: None yet, wants some!
DETAILS: Skyheart is a white she-cat with three gray stripes on her back, gray paws, gray fur between her ears, and a daisy in her gray fur between her ears. She has icy blue eyes, and she is beautiful. She loves climbing trees, and has always wanted a mate and kits. She is particularly best at climbing and hunting, and isn't the best at fighting. She always practices and try's hard to be the best warrior she can ever be.
Last edited by KookieKrumblez on Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ImageImage
KookieKrumblez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby кσι » Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:25 am

KyKoolKookie835 wrote:
Skyheart
REFERENCE: (N/A)
SEXUALITY: Straight
MATE: None yet, wants one!
CRUSH: None yet!
KITS: None yet, wants some!
DETAILS: Skyheart is a white she-cat with three gray stripes on her back, gray paws, gray fur between her ears, and a daisy in her gray fur between her ears. She has icy blue eyes, and she is beautiful. She loves climbing trees, and has always wanted a mate and kits. She is particularly best at climbing and hunting, and isn't the best at fighting. She always practices and try's hard to be the best warrior she can ever be.

Accepted!
кσι

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poppycorn222 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:27 am

I am so sorry i have only gotten one post up today, i've been working on art all day for someone and i just didn't have the time. Working on another reply rn!
╔════════════════════════════════════╗
Hiya,I'm Poppy! I've been on CS for almost 12
years at this point. I'm always searching for new Warrior Cats
roleplays or 1x1 roleplays
β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•

Join Riverclan!

My Links
Deviant Art
Toyhouse
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jackaboy » Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:39 pm

(Heya can I get a recap? I’ve been out all weekend, it was my stepdads birthday yesterday and you know.. the Super Bowl)( Anyone else watching?)
━━━━━[laddies my name is]━━━
➴➴➴
━━━━━[ welcome]━━━
Hi I'm Jackaboy! But you can call me Jack I Like 5 Nights At Freddys and Wolves and NATURE WHY ARE YOU SO GOSH DARN BEAUTIFUL!
━━━━━[to my]━━━
Jackaboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby кσι » Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:51 pm

Jackaboy wrote:(Heya can I get a recap? I’ve been out all weekend, it was my stepdads birthday yesterday and you know.. the Super Bowl)( Anyone else watching?)

ummm not much has happened. Batfang is currently inside the cave with Mixmoon and Dreampaw, getting patched up. Ghostface is sitting with Moonstar at the edge of the mountain.

r0adkill wrote:So sorry about my absence! Could I get a small recap?

As stated above, not much happened. I did kill of morningsky though, to replace her with a loner. At the moment, it’s getting dark and the cats should be starting to settle into the cave, a few cats are out hunting too.
кσι

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me