MODS PLEASE LOCK: DπšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— π™³πš’πšœπšŒπšžπšœπšœπš’πš˜πš— πšƒπš‘πš›πšŽπšŠπš

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: π™³πšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— π™³πš’πšœπšŒπšžπšœπšœπš’πš˜πš— πšƒπš‘πš›πšŽπšŠπš - 𝙾&𝙰

Postby SOURCANDYBONEZ » Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:15 pm

Kittyhood wrote:i've decided not to add Goatpaw.
however, im on the fence of two cats to add. neither are clan cats (one is a rouge, the other a kittypet)
if anyone has a preference (LIKE FOR WHAT ONE THEY WOULD LIKE TO ROLEPLAY WITH), that would be helpful XD

Maggie- Expecting Shecat Kittypet. Nice. She likes Dawnclan, and wants to give one of her kits to them
VERSUS
Bailey- Rouge Tomcat. Rude. He hates clans, and will go to most any length to stay far away from them.

i mean... i would watch the fight on television
i expect maggie would lose tho, but bailey is old.. idk.

also, Bailey doesnt really HATE the clans, but he doesnt like being around other cats or the idea of another cat being in charge of him. he MIGHT join the clans at some point. if i add him, i will put what his name would be if he does.
SOURCANDYBONEZ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: π™³πšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— π™³πš’πšœπšŒπšžπšœπšœπš’πš˜πš— πšƒπš‘πš›πšŽπšŠπš - 𝙾&𝙰

Postby SOURCANDYBONEZ » Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:19 pm

Fareeha wrote:Bailey is feisty lool

Anywayss since rouge cats are another big thing now I might be wanting a relationship with Dovefeather with a rouge. It can either be a fling or not I don’t really mind. Who would be interested?

if i add Bailey, he'll be open, though it'll take awhile to get through to him.
and there's proddenstone but.. yikes... i wouldnt XD
SOURCANDYBONEZ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby кσι » Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:23 pm

Kittyhood wrote:i've decided not to add Goatpaw.
however, im on the fence of two cats to add. neither are clan cats (one is a rouge, the other a kittypet)
if anyone has a preference (LIKE FOR WHAT ONE THEY WOULD LIKE TO ROLEPLAY WITH), that would be helpful XD

Maggie- Expecting Shecat Kittypet. Nice. She likes Dawnclan, and wants to give one of her kits to them
VERSUS
Bailey- Rouge Tomcat. Rude. He hates clans, and will go to most any length to stay far away from them.

Mmm, Maggie could be interesting..
I like the whole Princess/Cloudkit thing going on, that could be cool.. especially since Aspenfall just lost a kit, I'm sure she'd love to take one in.
кσι

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpotSong » Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:26 pm

Oooo yes XD one of my Tom's could be one to visit Maggie if needed. Whateves y'all need XD
https://artfight.net/~SpotSong

ImageImageImage

SpotSong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SOURCANDYBONEZ » Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:41 pm

hmmm...

ok im going to just add Maggie for now but ill probably add Bailey at some point, maybe after some of my other cats have died (or been disowned idk).

Name- Maggie
Rank- Kittypet (Expecting Kits)
Age- 24 moons
Gender- Shecat, Straight

Crush- None/Open
Mother- Snowy
Father- Blackstone
Siblings- Snowstorm Clover open
Personality- Maggie is sweet and kind. Although she couldn't imagine joining Dawnclan, she treats them like kin. She is expecting kits, and wishes to give one to the clan in a sign of friendship.
SOURCANDYBONEZ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby кσι » Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:44 pm

Kittyhood wrote:hmmm...

ok im going to just add Maggie for now but ill probably add Bailey at some point, maybe after some of my other cats have died (or been disowned idk).

Name- Maggie
Rank- Kittypet (Expecting Kits)
Age- 24 moons
Gender- Shecat, Straight

Crush- None/Open
Mother- Snowy
Father- Blackstone
Siblings- Snowstorm Clover open
Personality- Maggie is sweet and kind. Although she couldn't imagine joining Dawnclan, she treats them like kin. She is expecting kits, and wishes to give one to the clan in a sign of friendship.

Accepted
кσι

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fareeha » Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:47 pm

Haha yeah I get it. I just thought since Dovefeather used to be a rouge herself and not fully clan-born I thought maybe a relationship with a rouge would be ideal and would probably give her a bit more of a history and character development in a way.

β—„ Why does people dislike pharah, she needs to be loVed β–Ί

Toyhouse // Deviantart // New commission list tba

❖ For any information about myself, commissions, trades or anything else, pm me ❖

Fareeha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mastergirl7 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:01 pm

Hello, I've managed to read all the stuff I missed, sorry I didn't reply earlier my phone was having a spazz at me. ^^

My two girls are open for relationships,
Dreampaw's best friend is Batfang but I'm open to her having other friends.
Dreampaw has a crush on Darkspeak (even if he broke her heart.) but they aren't a couple so she is open to a forbidden relationship. :>
Dreampaw currently has no enemies (I hope to keep it that way)

Sccarletpaw currently has no friends, no love life, no enemies. The only relationship is being an acquaintance to Russetpaw. (All by myself song plays in background.) ^v^'
mastergirl7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tΕ«Δ« » Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:34 pm

mastergirl7 wrote:Hello, I've managed to read all the stuff I missed, sorry I didn't reply earlier my phone was having a spazz at me. ^^

My two girls are open for relationships,
Dreampaw's best friend is Batfang but I'm open to her having other friends.
Dreampaw has a crush on Darkspeak (even if he broke her heart.) but they aren't a couple so she is open to a forbidden relationship. :>
Dreampaw currently has no enemies (I hope to keep it that way)

Sccarletpaw currently has no friends, no love life, no enemies. The only relationship is being an acquaintance to Russetpaw. (All by myself song plays in background.) ^v^'

Cri
      He didn't mean to, lamo. He just thought it would be best for the clan c:
      And rip Scarletpaw needz friends
tΕ«Δ«

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me