☽ lunarclan ☾ mods please lock!

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ☽ lunarclan ☾ discussion thread ☽ accepting warriors onl

Postby Poppycorn222 » Sun Jun 25, 2023 11:16 pm

I'll get a post up when I get home from work!!
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poppycorn222 » Mon Jul 10, 2023 3:37 am

I'm gonna try and have a post up soon, I was waiting for a few more people to reply as well, but I'll have mine up asap
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Jul 16, 2023 1:42 am

Is this open? It says warriors only? Could queens, kits and elders be still allowed? I noticed there has none of them?
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SoftBeee » Sun Jul 16, 2023 3:31 am

it was put that way because people were making apprentice after apprentice
any adult cat is accepted, or young kits

bee
they/them ✵ 23 y.o ✵ taken
having hard time roleplaying, be easy
tumblrtoyhousepokefarm
SoftBeee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Tue Jul 18, 2023 11:41 pm

☽ Cherrywater☾

name || Cherrywater
> Her loner name was Cherry, water - she likes to swim
age || 24 moons
> joined as a four moons old
gender || Female
> she. her, hers
orientation || straight
> males
rank || Queen
> loner, kit, apprentice warrior

Personality
goodgoodgood
neutralneutralneutral
negativenegativenegative
She is stubborn, adventurous, grumpy, harsh, and can be rather very mean. She is hard to get close to because she is not a good speaker and some cats could see her as serious or just bored. She is very strong-minded and doesn't easily give up, if she wants something she will take it. She can break rules once or another.

history
kitten
She is not born in the clan, and where she comes from is unknown. Nobody knows that not even her. She was saved in the forest, almost half dead. Her savior was former clan cat Coppertail, which was beginning to be a loner. Coppertail wasn't a bad cat and knew the clan, so he brought the half-dead youngsters to the clan. The clan medicine cat was able to save the sisters but their Brother Chilly died.
training
She work hard to become a warrior and made it in time too.
adulthood
She becomes a warrior and becomes mates with a tom she fell as an apprentice. Thought Tom was not that interested in her at first, but eventually, they got together. As she got pregnant she was very happy about it and so was her sister Stromsplash, though she got very sick, and a few weeks after her birth her kits she passed away. She was heartbroken for losing her both siblings, so she decided to name her kits after her sister Stormsplash and brother Chilly.

family tree
mother || unknown
> -
father || unknown
> -
sibling || Stormsplash (deceased) || Chilly ( deceased)
> description ||
mate || open or deceased
> -
kits || Stormkit || Chillykit || open for one more
> description ||

☽ Fallenblossom ☾

name || Fallenblossom
> Fallen for her multicolored pelt, Blossom for her interest in herbs and healing
age || 32 moons
> born there
gender || female
> she, her, hers
orientation || Bi-sexual
> no lean
rank || warrior
> loner, kit, apprentice, queen

Personality
goodgoodgood
neutralneutralneutral
negativenegativenegative
She is adventurous, curious, childish, and always on the move. She can be rather noisy when she is with cats she likes or thinks of as a friend. She was kind of depressed when her kits died and she needed to leave her mate Casper behind. but she still has a very bright thought that she will meet them again someday. She is a rather motherly and sweet cat, but maybe way too protective, she is known to be sassy and aggressive too.

history
kitten
She is clan born, with a normal kit hood alongside Indigokit, Marigoldkit, and Pumpkinkit. Though she doesn't have many memories of her parents as neither of them died when she was still pretty young. As a kit, she wanted to become a medicine cat and helped the medicine cats a lot when needed, so of course, she was pretty upset that she was not being chosen as the medicine cat apprentice.
training
The first few weeks were hard for her she didn't have any motivation or interest to train to be a warrior. She was pretty bitter with the medicine cat and the apprentice for some time as she didn't know her place in the clan anymore. Though she decided to stop being selfish and try her best to work out to be a warrior after her sister Pumpkinpaw was brutally attacked by a rogue.
adulthood
A few moons after her warrior ceremony, she meets and falls in love with a kittypet Casper and got accidentally pregnant. She left the clan for a short time to be with Casper and to give birth in secret, but when her kits died by birthing except for one, she was too weak. So she needed to make a hard decision and gave the kit to Casper, which brought it to the two legs, where she could have better chances to survive. She gets back to her clan, never seeing Casper or her kit any longer and never telling this to anyone.

family tree
mother || deceased
> -
father || deceased
> -
sibling || Indigokies || Marigoldgaze (unknown) || Pumpkinpaw (deceased)
> description ||
mate || Casper (elsewhere), open
> -
kits || stillborns and Snowkit (elsewhere)
> -

☽ Indigoskies ☾

name || Indigoskies
> Indigo for his red fur, skies for him being a jumber
age || 32 moons
> born here
gender || agender, male
> he, him, his, they, them
orientation || Demisexual
> no lean
rank || warrior
> Kit, apprentice

Personality
goodgoodgood
neutralneutralneutral
negativenegativenegative
flavor text for personality

history
kitten
He was a problematic kit. He was a very aggressive one, always attacking or annoying others. Thought he was a little calmed when getting older.
training
He had some focusing problems and he didn't get along with his mentor at first at all. The first moon was a failure in his training and he learned things later than others, but he started to take his training more seriously when the reality hit him hard and he was told that he could not become a warrior at twelve moons old and what happened to his sister Pumpkinpaw.
adulthood
After his sister goes missing he becomes a little hysterical as he thought that his family was somehow cursed and he was afraid that he will die soon too. Thought he is stopped to think that way as he grew up and started to think wiser. he was very happy when his sister Fallenblossom returned, but what or where his other sister Marigoldgaze could be is still a mystery.

family tree
mother || deceased
>
father || deceased
>
sibling || Fallenblossom || Maeigoldgaze (unknown) || Pumpkinpaw (deceased)
> -
mate || none yet, but he was a little crush on Rushingflame
> -
kits || none, he may be sterile
> -

☽ Ebonythorn ☾

name || Ebonythorn
> Ebony for his black fur, Thorn for his sharp eyes
age || 53 moons
> born here
gender || male
> he, him,his
orientation || closet homosexual
> males
rank || elder by injury
> kit, apprentice, warrior

Personality
goodgoodgood
neutralneutralneutral
negativenegativenegative
He is a wise and proud, hard-working senior warrior. He is lovely, loyal, and protective of his loved ones. Thought he is not good with selfish or bossy cats. He is a kind tom, with a good heart. He is loyal, fatherly, and very protective, he does not like kits that much but can handle them. He is a little shy about his sexuality and doesn't really want to talk about it with others, especially because his father was against them and tried to force him to find a partner.

history
kitten
He is born to loving parents and had two brothers, though his other brother didn't make it to the apprentice and he didn't get along with his other brother at all, as they were like a day and night. His mother passed away a week before his apprenticeship for a long-lasting sickness and his father become very possessive over his kits.
training
He was the most active, and hard-working to learn things, as he wanted to surprise his "perfect" brother, which seemed to be good almost anything he did. He meets Willowpaw and becomes very close friends with her. When he was much younger he was a big flirt, always showing himself to the females, but only to impress his father.
adulthood
As a young warrior, he becomes false mates with Willowhawk, with her agreement so his father could stop to try to find him a possible mate choice. He played family with Willowhawk several moons before his father got bitten by an adder and died, their false romance ended at that very moment, but they still stayed as close friends. A few moons ago he was being a normal patrol, alongside his brother and a few others, when they were surprised by a wolfdog, which was being escaped by its owner. He got badly injured by his back leg, tail, and spine, but his brother had been so badly injured that he died from the blood loss later on.

family tree
mother || Leopardshadow (deceased)
> Pretty dark tortoiseshell cat
father || Longfang (deceased)
> Large black tabby tom, with overbite
sibling || Blackbriar (deceased), TIgerkit (deceased)
> Large black smoke and white tom, dark Torbie cat
mate || Willowhawk (false mate)
> Light red and brown tabby cat
kits || none
> -

(still need to edit them and add Chillykit and Stormkit lol)
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SoftBeee » Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:52 pm

Queen of flames wrote:

☽ Cherrywater☾

name || Cherrywater
> Her loner name was Cherry, water - she likes to swim
age || 24 moons
> joined as a four moons old
gender || Female
> she. her, hers
orientation || straight
> males
rank || Queen
> loner, kit, apprentice warrior

Personality
goodgoodgood
neutralneutralneutral
negativenegativenegative
She is stubborn, adventurous, grumpy, harsh, and can be rather very mean. She is hard to get close to because she is not a good speaker and some cats could see her as serious or just bored. She is very strong-minded and doesn't easily give up, if she wants something she will take it. She can break rules once or another.

history
kitten
She is not born in the clan, and where she comes from is unknown. Nobody knows that not even her. She was saved in the forest, almost half dead. Her savior was former clan cat Coppertail, which was beginning to be a loner. Coppertail wasn't a bad cat and knew the clan, so he brought the half-dead youngsters to the clan. The clan medicine cat was able to save the sisters but their Brother Chilly died.
training
She work hard to become a warrior and made it in time too.
adulthood
She becomes a warrior and becomes mates with a tom she fell as an apprentice. Thought Tom was not that interested in her at first, but eventually, they got together. As she got pregnant she was very happy about it and so was her sister Stromsplash, though she got very sick, and a few weeks after her birth her kits she passed away. She was heartbroken for losing her both siblings, so she decided to name her kits after her sister Stormsplash and brother Chilly.

family tree
mother || unknown
> -
father || unknown
> -
sibling || Stormsplash (deceased) || Chilly ( deceased)
> description ||
mate || open or deceased
> -
kits || Stormkit || Chillykit || open for one more
> description ||

☽ Fallenblossom ☾

name || Fallenblossom
> Fallen for her multicolored pelt, Blossom for her interest in herbs and healing
age || 32 moons
> born there
gender || female
> she, her, hers
orientation || Bi-sexual
> no lean
rank || warrior
> loner, kit, apprentice, queen

Personality
goodgoodgood
neutralneutralneutral
negativenegativenegative
She is adventurous, curious, childish, and always on the move. She can be rather noisy when she is with cats she likes or thinks of as a friend. She was kind of depressed when her kits died and she needed to leave her mate Casper behind. but she still has a very bright thought that she will meet them again someday. She is a rather motherly and sweet cat, but maybe way too protective, she is known to be sassy and aggressive too.

history
kitten
She is clan born, with a normal kit hood alongside Indigokit, Marigoldkit, and Pumpkinkit. Though she doesn't have many memories of her parents as neither of them died when she was still pretty young. As a kit, she wanted to become a medicine cat and helped the medicine cats a lot when needed, so of course, she was pretty upset that she was not being chosen as the medicine cat apprentice.
training
The first few weeks were hard for her she didn't have any motivation or interest to train to be a warrior. She was pretty bitter with the medicine cat and the apprentice for some time as she didn't know her place in the clan anymore. Though she decided to stop being selfish and try her best to work out to be a warrior after her sister Pumpkinpaw was brutally attacked by a rogue.
adulthood
A few moons after her warrior ceremony, she meets and falls in love with a kittypet Casper and got accidentally pregnant. She left the clan for a short time to be with Casper and to give birth in secret, but when her kits died by birthing except for one, she was too weak. So she needed to make a hard decision and gave the kit to Casper, which brought it to the two legs, where she could have better chances to survive. She gets back to her clan, never seeing Casper or her kit any longer and never telling this to anyone.

family tree
mother || deceased
> -
father || deceased
> -
sibling || Indigokies || Marigoldgaze (unknown) || Pumpkinpaw (deceased)
> description ||
mate || Casper (elsewhere), open
> -
kits || stillborns and Snowkit (elsewhere)
> -

☽ Indigoskies ☾

name || Indigoskies
> Indigo for his red fur, skies for him being a jumber
age || 32 moons
> born here
gender || agender, male
> he, him, his, they, them
orientation || Demisexual
> no lean
rank || warrior
> Kit, apprentice

Personality
goodgoodgood
neutralneutralneutral
negativenegativenegative
flavor text for personality

history
kitten
He was a problematic kit. He was a very aggressive one, always attacking or annoying others. Thought he was a little calmed when getting older.
training
He had some focusing problems and he didn't get along with his mentor at first at all. The first moon was a failure in his training and he learned things later than others, but he started to take his training more seriously when the reality hit him hard and he was told that he could not become a warrior at twelve moons old and what happened to his sister Pumpkinpaw.
adulthood
After his sister goes missing he becomes a little hysterical as he thought that his family was somehow cursed and he was afraid that he will die soon too. Thought he is stopped to think that way as he grew up and started to think wiser. he was very happy when his sister Fallenblossom returned, but what or where his other sister Marigoldgaze could be is still a mystery.

family tree
mother || deceased
>
father || deceased
>
sibling || Fallenblossom || Maeigoldgaze (unknown) || Pumpkinpaw (deceased)
> -
mate || none yet, but he was a little crush on Rushingflame
> -
kits || none, he may be sterile
> -

☽ Ebonythorn ☾

name || Ebonythorn
> Ebony for his black fur, Thorn for his sharp eyes
age || 53 moons
> born here
gender || male
> he, him,his
orientation || closet homosexual
> males
rank || elder by injury
> kit, apprentice, warrior

Personality
goodgoodgood
neutralneutralneutral
negativenegativenegative
He is a wise and proud, hard-working senior warrior. He is lovely, loyal, and protective of his loved ones. Thought he is not good with selfish or bossy cats. He is a kind tom, with a good heart. He is loyal, fatherly, and very protective, he does not like kits that much but can handle them. He is a little shy about his sexuality and doesn't really want to talk about it with others, especially because his father was against them and tried to force him to find a partner.

history
kitten
He is born to loving parents and had two brothers, though his other brother didn't make it to the apprentice and he didn't get along with his other brother at all, as they were like a day and night. His mother passed away a week before his apprenticeship for a long-lasting sickness and his father become very possessive over his kits.
training
He was the most active, and hard-working to learn things, as he wanted to surprise his "perfect" brother, which seemed to be good almost anything he did. He meets Willowpaw and becomes very close friends with her. When he was much younger he was a big flirt, always showing himself to the females, but only to impress his father.
adulthood
As a young warrior, he becomes false mates with Willowhawk, with her agreement so his father could stop to try to find him a possible mate choice. He played family with Willowhawk several moons before his father got bitten by an adder and died, their false romance ended at that very moment, but they still stayed as close friends. A few moons ago he was being a normal patrol, alongside his brother and a few others, when they were surprised by a wolfdog, which was being escaped by its owner. He got badly injured by his back leg, tail, and spine, but his brother had been so badly injured that he died from the blood loss later on.

family tree
mother || Leopardshadow (deceased)
> Pretty dark tortoiseshell cat
father || Longfang (deceased)
> Large black tabby tom, with overbite
sibling || Blackbriar (deceased), TIgerkit (deceased)
> Large black smoke and white tom, dark Torbie cat
mate || Willowhawk (false mate)
> Light red and brown tabby cat
kits || none
> -

(still need to edit them and add Chillykit and Stormkit lol)

accepted, just let me know when you finish your other characters so i can add to the front

bee
tumblrtoyhousepokefarm
SoftBeee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SoftBeee » Mon Feb 05, 2024 4:43 pm

hi all

just checking in, how many people are interested in continuing Lunarclan? i went on a bit of hiatus from roleplay and am trying to come back to it. i really loved the ideas for this, but i wanna make sure enough people are interested to continue.

bee
tumblrtoyhousepokefarm
SoftBeee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me