[discussion] Mythical Academia [plot info pg. 5]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: [discussion] Mythical Academia [plot info pg. 5]

Postby Demon God Caelan » Tue Feb 21, 2023 5:19 am

rosebug wrote:Demon God Caelan - oh yeah!! I read it at work and then it slipped my mind. I like the suggestion, I’ll probably add it all into one class.

Ok, one thing, do you think it should be mandatory for students who are able to fly naturally? Just to make sure they know how to fly safely without crashing into anything?
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Feb 21, 2023 3:39 pm

rose: are we allowed to change a class, since now there's flight class? I might want to have one or two of mine in that class instead of one of the others they're in
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rosebug » Tue Feb 21, 2023 7:40 pm

Demon God Caelan - I’ve got the class added, but it won’t be mandatory for anyone

Spiritstar3 - Yes, if you or anyone needs to change a characters class go ahead and let me know
a bit jaded, but at least i have a cat
love warrior cats, inuyasha, avatar, romance animes, and roleplaying.
gamer gorl- i play overwatch, sims, stardew valley, minecraft, and lots of others lol
pm me if you wanna rp or play some games~!
she/her

currently working lots of overtime so i can afford more tattoos lol, sorry if i'm inactive ish

join me in an rp!!
[Mythical Academia] [Sunclan vs. Duskclan] [Lakeclan] [Roamers]
rosebug

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Feb 21, 2023 8:37 pm

rosebug wrote:Demon God Caelan - I’ve got the class added, but it won’t be mandatory for anyone

Spiritstar3 - Yes, if you or anyone needs to change a characters class go ahead and let me know

Ah gosh, I want to change one for Lena but don't know which to change...After all, she has a familiar, so Familiar classes seem logical right? She also has light magic, which I consider elemental, so that's why I chose Elemental class but maybe I could change that one.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Tue Feb 21, 2023 10:00 pm

@rosebug: i was wondering something, would it be ok for me to make a pair of characters who act as one? I had an idea for an OC that's similar to Rocket Raccoon and Groot from Guardians of the Galaxy, one of them is the brains, the other is a large plant-like creature with a below average intelligence and doesn't talk in full sentences, he mostly just repeats a single phrase, but the other half of the character is able to translate for others.
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rheia » Wed Feb 22, 2023 5:01 am

ty for holding raiden @rosebug !! i appreciate ur patience & i'll be hopping back in tonight <3
x
ImageImageImageImage
rheia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:39 am

Welcome back, rheia
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Thu Feb 23, 2023 9:03 am

Mushy has the appearance of a normal 12-year-old with blonde hair and green eyes. What appears to be a hat is actually a giant mushroom. The underside of her dress also resembles a mushroom. The mushroom parts of her hat and dress are red with a white underside, and she wears a navy-blue ribbon tied around her waist with a large bow tied on her back. Shroom is a large dark blue plant like creature. Despite looking like a plant, he is actually a fungus. He has a large, glowing blue beard and big bushy eyebrows to match. His body is covered in glowing blue mushrooms, which all have different varieties of poisons in them, but the effects of the poison are controlled by Shroom himself, and if he chooses to, he can change the mushrooms in order to make them perfectly safe to eat.

Name

Mushy & Shroom

Nicknames/Aliases

None

Mushy: She/Shroom: He

Grade

7th Grade Middle Schooler

Dorm

2A

Classes

Alchemy: Intro
Supernatural History: Intro

Species

Mushroom Pixie/Fungal Golem

Abilities

Mushy is capable of talking to plants, as well as manipulating them to her will. Mushy also has a pair of insect-like wings, but she can't fly very high with them. In addition, she is one of the few people who can translate what Shroom is saying. Shroom has superhuman strength and can also regenerate his flesh from any non-fatal wound. He also has the ability to change the effects of what happens when a person tries to take a bite of him. He can make his flesh cause an upset stomach, hallucinations, temporary paralysis, and many other effects. Both of them are immune to most poisons.

Personality

Mushy is a very nice girl who cares deeply for Shroom. Despite her young age, she is considered a war hero by her people's standards. Understandably, she gets upset when people don't believe her about her service during the Mushroom-Cookie Wars. She values intelligence, believing that there's no greater treasure than wit beyond measure. Shroom is not particularly bright, shown by his limited speech. He normally says nothing but "I am Shroom" or "Shroom is a shroom" But Mushy is able to translate for him.

History

Mushy was born ten years before the Mushroom-Cookie Wars, and when the war started, she volunteered as a soldier. Of course, people doubted the idea of a ten-year-old girl being able to lead the Mushroom Pixies to victory against the Cookie Elves, but with the help of Shroom, she was able to advance in the ranks of the military, starting as a simple Private at the start of the war, and becoming a 5 Star General by the time the war was finally over and the Mushroom Pixies achieved victory. Because of her service, she is considered a war hero by her own people. As for Shroom, not much is known about his history. During the war, Mushy found him injured in a patch of mushrooms she was gathering for supplies. Mushy nursed him back to health, since at the time, his regenerative powers were limited. During her time caring for him, Shroom grew attached to Mushy and became her friend as well as her bodyguard. Mushy may be a tactical genius, but Shroom is far stronger than her, so he acts as the muscle while Mushy is the brains of the duo.
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby General Chaos » Sat Feb 25, 2023 6:53 am

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

Basic Information

name // - Tisiphone
      nickname // - "T" (T-ee)
      name meaning // - Vengeful Destruction
      dorm // - 4D
      Classes // - Intro to weapons ll, intro to alchemy l
      gender // - Female
      sexuality // - Unsure
      age // - 20
      species // - Erinve

---

crush // - N/A
      (+) traits // - Protective, Cautious, Headstrong
      (-) traits // - Jealousy, Vengeful, Stubborn

---

strength: ▰▰▰▰▰
      agility: ▰▰▰▰▰
      durability: ▰▰▰▰▰
      speed: ▰▰▰▰▰
      stamina: ▰▰▰▰▰
      intelligence: ▰▰▰▰▰
      bravery: ▰▰▰▰
      tracking: ▰▰▰▰▰
      hunting: ▰▰▰▰

---

Quiet places
      Shiny objects, gold
      Running water
      Weaponry
      War, bloodshed
      Anything but men

dislikes

Murder
      Cheating
      Men
      Also men
      Mainly men

ABOUT

The Erinyes (Furies) were three sisters of vengeance and retribution who punished men for crimes against the natural order. They were particularly concerned with homicide, unfilial conduct, offenses against the gods, and perjury. A victim seeking justice could call down the curse of the Erinys upon the criminal. The wrath of the Erinyes manifested itself in a number of ways. The most severe of these was the tormenting madness inflicted upon a patricide or matricide. Murderers might suffer illness or disease; and a nation harbouring such a criminal, could suffer dearth, and with it hunger and disease. The wrath of the Erinyes could only be placated with the rite ritual purification and the completion of some task assigned for atonement.

Trisiphone is the eldest of the three sisters, often correcting them for some misguided quest they were on. Once her sisters were old enough to venture on their own, Trisiphone left their secure home to find something for herself. She wants to be normal, to have a relationship. To seek love. Her heart has been filled with hate and vengeance for so long, she doesn't know if that's possible. But she felt like she had to try. So she enrolled in a school, hoping this was the change she needed.

(In normal mythology the three sisters are Goddesses, but for RP sake she's just going to be another mythical creature. Think of them as almost a mythical assassin.)
General Chaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby avokado. » Fri Mar 03, 2023 7:08 am

Name: Castor Crux
    Nickname: None yet, feel free to give him one
    Pronouns: He/him
    Sexuality: Unlabeled but likes boys

Species: Shapeshifter
    Abilities: Shapeshifting: Able to shapeshift into anything animate. It takes more effort and energy the bigger or more complicated the form is, whereas easy forms such as normal humans, animals or only mimicking appearance and not insides or genetics, is easy. Practice and training is necessary. The best of shapeshifters have mastered mimicking abilities that are in people's DNA or some other bodily factor; they could shapeshift into someone who can control magnetic fields, and now they can control magnetic fields. It takes hundreds of years to reach that level.
    Witchcraft; Able to do simple things like making light objects float, small explosions, light, and similar.This level of witchcraft is mostly only useful for creating distractions.

Grade: 10th year
    Dorm: 3B
    Classes: Science, Elemental magic, Supernatural history

Physical Description: Blonde, short wavy hair, slim body type, average height (178 cm), green/grey eyes. Scars in the form of stars on the inside of his wrists. Cat form; slightly slimmer than average, creme/white, blue/grey face, tail tip and legs/paws.

Personality: ENTP | Passionate, loyal, stubborn, adventurous, impulsive, extroverted. Hides feelings, smart but doesn't take his own advice, scared of commitment, mood swings, never forgives nor forgets, but fakes doing so. Makes it seem like he overshares, but that itself is just another security gadget to make sure no one gets close to him. Loves the small things in his daily life.

Background: Found by a witch couple as an almost newborn — they took him in as their own and cared for him well. In his crib that was abandoned on the streets of the quiet village, there was a small piece of parchment that read ‘Castor’, so the witches decided that would be his name.
    When the time came to teach him witchcraft, his mothers soon noticed that he wasn’t a completely normal human, but a shapeshifter. His favourite shapes to use became felines; slim, stealthy, free, yet extremely lethal if they so wish. They also fit in everywhere. A cat in the forest? Normal. A cat in the city? Normal. A cat in some weird remote, abandoned place? Normal. A cat in your kitchen? It must be a stray that slinked in through the half-open window.
    He was still, of course, able to learn witchcraft, but he didn’t really use it unless necessary. Besides, he’s much better at his own shapeshifting than his mothers’ witchcraft.
    When he was at an age where normal human kids would enrol in school, his mothers agreed that he too should explore his abilities, get basic information needed in life, and most importantly; get social skills. See other people. Their cottage was very off-grid, so he mostly played with forest animals instead of boys his age.
    After being in human elementary school, hiding his true self, they found a school for ‘his kind’.The search was long and hard but it was worth it. Roreth Academy — school for the supernatural. It was located far away from their cottage in France, but he deserved to go so they sent him away.

Photos:
    sketch1677781973517_2_53.png
    sketch1677781973517_2_53.png (233.25 KiB) Viewed 246 times
"ᴍɪᴋÄÄɴ ᴇɪ ᴛÄᴛÄ ɪᴋÄᴠÄÄ ᴘᴏɪꜱᴛᴀ
ʜÄɴ ᴏɴ ᴋᴏʜᴛᴀ ᴊᴏ ᴋᴜᴜꜱɪᴛᴏɪꜱᴛᴀ ᴊᴀ ʜÄɴ
ᴛɪᴇᴛÄÄ ᴇᴛᴛᴇɪ ᴛᴀɪᴀᴛ ᴀᴜᴛᴀ
ʜÄɴ ʜᴜᴜᴛᴀᴀ ᴘÄÄꜱᴛÄ ᴍᴜᴛ ᴜʟᴏꜱ ᴊᴜᴍᴀʟᴀᴜᴛᴀ—"
"—Äɪᴅɪɴ ꜱɪʟᴍÄᴛ ᴏɴ ꜱᴜᴍᴇᴀᴛ ᴊᴏ
ʜÄɴ ꜱᴀɴᴏᴏ ᴍᴀᴀɪʟᴍᴀ ᴏɴ ᴠᴀᴀʀᴏᴊᴇɴ ᴋᴀʀɪᴋᴋᴏ
ꜱᴇ ꜱᴀᴍᴀ ᴍᴀᴀɪʟᴍᴀ ꜱɪꜱᴋᴏꜱɪ ᴠᴇɪ
ᴍÄ ꜱᴀɴᴏɴ ᴠɪɪᴍᴇɪꜱÄɴ ꜱᴀɴᴀɴɪ ᴊᴀ ꜱᴇ ᴏɴ ᴇɪ"

★ ᴀɴᴛᴏɴ ★