↘ ғᴀᴛᴇғᴜʟ ᴀʟʟɪᴇs • d&f

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ↘ ғᴀᴛᴇғᴜʟ ᴀʟʟɪᴇs • d&f

Postby sunhorsestar » Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:18 am

name: Sterling Rena Robin
title: "The Scholar"
wealth: 8
kingdom: Nearon

personality: Sterling is rather serious in comparison to some, and very curious. She likes philosophizing and exploring theories, putting fact to theory. She likes socializing to a degree, but cannot stand it when others are rude in the slightest without reason, and is unafraid to stand up to them, which she knows may come off as being a bit headstrong or blunt, making her difficult, but she doesn’t care. Sterling has a will of iron, and will stand up firmly for what she believes in.

Sterling seeks knowledge, rather than fame or power. She wants to be a trainer of sorts one day, and believes she needs to gain more knowledge and information in order to do so. She’s a fast learner, and has a good memory. Sterling has a love of learning in general and can almost always be found somewhere poking around, caving to her curiosities. She doesn’t smile a lot and conceals emotions as not to allow herself to overreact to things or be too open.

Sterling is quite determined when she sets her mind to something. She doesn’t give up unless she has no choice. She doesn’t have a big sense of humour, and finds joking and pranks useless wastes of time, however, that doesn’t she doesn’t enjoy having lighthearted fun from time to time. She doesn’t like idle chitchat, and prefers deep and meaningful conversation. Sterling prefers to watch others from a distance and study different social behaviours for a while before she approaches, and she does not care others' opinions on her, as a result.

history: In RP (if that’s okay)

sexuality: Bi with no particular leans
significant relations:

picture:

other: Excited to join!
Attachments
7FB6E146-CFC3-4BBF-A477-DD7EF06A951A.jpeg
7FB6E146-CFC3-4BBF-A477-DD7EF06A951A.jpeg (91.37 KiB) Viewed 121 times
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:20 am

name: Lucien Tandler
title: "The Light-Seeker"
wealth: 4
kingdom: Nearon

personality: Lucien is a bright and generally friendly young fellow. He's very social and has no issues walking up to someone and just starting a conversation. He loves to surround himself with people. He generally has good control of his emotions, but when his temper flares, he just has to get his anger out in SOME way. He can change in the blink of an eye, between his usual stoic or lighthearted self and a distant or angry version of himself.

Lucien isn’t the bravest fellow, and by no means is he a huge risk-taker, but he's very determined, very focused on what he does, and above all, he’s very loyal to those around him. He may seem a bit flighty and indecisive at times, but in the end, he follows through when he makes a promise or says he'll do something. Lucien almost always tends to take things lightly. Sometimes TOO lightly, which can lead to trouble, and has a hard time looking at the reality of some situations, no matter how hard he tries. He wants to be friends with...basically everyone, and will always attempt friendly conversation. Sometimes he can be irritating to those around him with how he ALWAYS looks on the bright side of things, even in a terrible situation.

Lucien is generally upbeat, yet laid-back, casual, and empathetic, but he’s also not overly aware of his own flaws, and is rather prideful in himself and his skills. He believes what he believes firmly, will dig his heels in if someone is directly AGAINST it, and he likes to think himself a natural leader. Whether or not that’s true remains to be seen.

history: In RP

sexuality: Bi with a SLIGHT male lean
significant relations:

picture:

other: I haven’t used him in a while, so please bear with me!
Attachments
C2C45069-05C9-409E-9F0E-896D2B980691.png
C2C45069-05C9-409E-9F0E-896D2B980691.png (489.23 KiB) Viewed 120 times
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:42 am

name: Kassandra Olivia Katherine DeMarks (more commonly Kass)
title: "The Black Widow"
wealth:
kingdom: Arkley

personality: Kassandra on the surface is a very confident and fun-loving young woman with lots of energy. She’s a general flirt to men and women alike that she finds interesting, or wants information from, and enjoys engaging in that way, and is very fond of using pet names as forms of address, most commonly 'hon', 'darling', and 'sugar' with just about anyone, regardless of her relationship to them. She’s quite selfish, and will stop at nothing to get what she wants and needs. Kass carries an air of authority with her, even when not in a position of power, and isn’t afraid to act like she’s the top dog. She’s manipulative, and not afraid to twist morals and ethics around if it benefits her. Ultimately, despite her social and cheerful surface, she is loyal only to herself and who she considers to be her family. If anyone else stops being useful, she'll have no qualms about turning her back. Kass can be a bit twisted, and she is unashamed of that side. A notorious flirt and famous for her teasing, she’s become both popular and somewhat unnerving amongst her peers. Kass is not a trusting or forgiving person, and it takes quite a lot to get her to open up to her more vulnerable side.

On that soft side, Kass is sensitive. She’s incredibly emotional, bottled up years of pain and worry that she refuses to speak of for fear of breaking down. Fears, doubts, half hidden self-loathing when she’s at her worst, and it’s a lot to take, but she also has a side that’s genuinely affectionate and wants attention. A side of her that will find trust in someone and whom she will be undyingly loyal to, whom is the one person outside her family she feels is worthy of seeing both the good AND the bad, and whom is worthy of her trust and respect.

Kassandra values strength and hierarchy above all else. Honour? Bah. Unless it serves her or her few loved ones, what does it matter? Once Kassandra's true colours are revealed, she doesn’t try to hide them, but lets people do what they will with that information, for as far as she’s concerned, she is who she is, for better or for worse. She’s not all bad though. She has a genuine care for youngsters, and will gladly act as a mentor for those younger than her, though whether her mentoring is GOOD is debatable...

Kass likes big parties, and having fun, sometimes even playing pranks. She doesn’t like super serious situations, but won’t shirk them. She can be quite aggressive when needed, though she dislikes that side of herself, personally. She’s very independent and wants her way, and even if she has to work to get it, once she’s set her heart on something, she’ll go above and beyond for it. Is she selfish? To say the least. She’s aware of it too, and has certainly embraced it as part of herself. However, she’s also aware of her sweeter and gentler side, and when the chance presents itself and she finds she can place trust, it’s that side she prefers to show.

history: She doesn’t talk about this.

sexuality: Pan (any/all) with no particular lean
significant relations:

picture:

other: I've only been using her a few months now, so we'll see how she turns out.
Attachments
53E81569-3C63-4CA8-B3B5-DC857A9C7B1B.jpeg
53E81569-3C63-4CA8-B3B5-DC857A9C7B1B.jpeg (168.36 KiB) Viewed 118 times
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:47 am

name: Corrin Elmer
title: "The Peacekeeper"
wealth: 3
kingdom: Arkley

personality: Corrin is pretty laid-back most of the time. In a more formal setting, he can adapt to fit in. He’s of sound mind, thinking with his head rather than his heart, and doesn’t let his emotions rule him. He likes to look at things from a logical standpoint for the best outcome, rather than rushing in headfirst.

Corrin is a cautious person overall. Empathetic, supportive, sociable and cheerful, but cautious, not the most trusting person in the world. He does love to support and offer assistance to those who are close to him, but only when it’s warranted. He’s not an in-your-face kind of person. He has strong opinions and isn’t afraid to voice them or back them up, but will not go about it in an aggressive way. He’s more inclined towards peace than war, and will more than happily be a mediator or try to make peace between arguing parties.

Corrin has and always will have a high focus on the importance of family, and is very emotional regarding such things. He has no issue displaying that emotion either, he just doesn’t allow it to overcome reason whenever he can help it. He does not think of himself particularly highly or as an interesting person, but rather, prefers to listen to people talk about themselves, learn about them. He’s a bit resistant to changes, which poses challenges at times, but he’s fine with things just the way they are!

history: He's not shy to share. Of course, there’s nothing much TO share. Corrin was born in Arkley, the older of a set of twins. He often acted as a the 'voice of reason' for his twin sister Devin. When he was 16, their father died of illness, and gradually their family was less and less well-off without his support and work. Corrin opted to start more actively seeking work until he found some in assisting at a bakery. It wasn’t much, but it was something, and it taught him some skills he can put to use. When he was called for the ball, he lost that job, to his dismay, but he understood, and made the choice to leave anyway.

sexuality: Straight
significant relations:

picture:

other: Brand new one, so let’s see if this works the way I want it to.
Attachments
E280962A-B066-4F53-AC9D-F529ABA40329.jpeg
E280962A-B066-4F53-AC9D-F529ABA40329.jpeg (355.94 KiB) Viewed 117 times
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

effie jo

Postby onion » Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:55 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
• • • • • • • • •
• • • • • • • • •
────────────────────────────────
effie isn't the most outgoing girl,
but she is incredibly nice. it's
hard, if not impossible, to get
on her bad side. because her parents
gave her up early in her life, shes
an orphan. she found herself
drawn to photography while during her
stay in the orphanage to
combat this. however, once effie turned
eighteen,
she was legally obligated to find her own place.
effie certainly has her charms,
and although she may be
awkward at times, she's quite
a normal girl just living her life
to the fullest.
effie moved in to the outskirts of the
kingdom when she was just nineteen.
she didnt have much money except what she
received from the orphanage upon moving out.
why she chose nearon, nobody seems to know,
but shes known as the foreigner because
she moved from her home country of taiwan.
also, she has quite the
affinity for birds,
and loves waking up to their songs in the morning.
at the orphanage, effie learned all kinds of things,
so she dabbles in quite a lot- dancing, art of
all kinds,
writing, and so on. she can even sing a bit, though
shes shy about that part!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
♔ ♔ ♔ ♔ ♔ ♔ ♔ ♔ ♔ ♔ ♔ ♔
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
fc is wong kahei
{𝕵𝖔 𝕰𝖋𝖋𝖎𝖊}
❝ effie is a twenty year old 5'2" taiwanese female with
medium pink hair, bangs tied back.
she has a tiny build and dark brown eyes
that look like chocolate. she is pansexual. ❞
████████████████████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
STRENGTH - 9/10
WISDOM - 8/10
CHARISMA - 7/10
PERCEPTION - 4/10
INTELLIGENCE - 7/10
DEXTERITY - 5/10
STAMINA - 2/10
DEFENSE - 5/10
WEALTH - 3/10
──────────────────
⭩ ⭩ ⭩ ⭩ ⭩ ⭩ ⭩ ⭩ ⭩ ⭩
────────────────────────────
trivia;;
>likes to wear white blouses, pink
dresses, and creme sweaters
>has a collection of skirts of all kinds
>is an orphan
>fav color is baby pink
>kingdom of nearon
>has a soft british accent that isnt exactly
noticeable upon first listen
>fumbles over her words a lot
>no siblings
>really really really loves watermelon
>likes anything but meats to eat
>the foreigner
>carries the scent of fresh petunia
>still gets an allowance cut from the orphanage
despite having moved out
>best friend is kiki seo
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
♔ ♔ ♔ ♔ ♔ ♔ ♔ ♔ ♔ ♔
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

june park

Postby onion » Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:05 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
• • • • • • • • •
• • • • • • • • •
────────────────────────────────
for june, life is a game. hes
always trying to one up his friends and
win what he can. because of this, he can
come off as quite annoying. but june has
good intentions. hes playful,
fun to be around, and overall chill, except
when it comes to sports. youll most often
find june with a basketball under his arm next to his
sister and a grin on his face to match hers,
but dont be fooled- hes a softie on the
inside!
june was, coincidentally but not, born
in the month of july. his parents names him
june in contrast to his sister, rosie,
because they though the two names stood out
from the crowd, and thats exactly what
they wanted for their children.
june, while sporty and fun, also has a
laid back side thats not often seen by those
other than his loved ones. hes sometimes quiet
around these folks, and doesnt do much but
listen. its one of his better qualities.
being born into a rich family was nice, but
june doesnt milk it like his sister does. in fact,
he prefers to fend for himself mostly.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
≋ ≋ ≋ ≋ ≋ ≋ ≋ ≋ ≋ ≋ ≋ ≋ ≋
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
fc is lee felix
{𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓴 𝓙𝓾𝓷𝓮}
❝ june is an eighteen year old australian male.
he has shortish honey blond hair.
he has a very muscular build with dark
brown eyes. he is bisexual. ❞
████████████████████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
STRENGTH - 8/10
WISDOM - 4/10
CHARISMA - 5/10
PERCEPTION - 8/10
INTELLIGENCE - 5/10
DEXTERITY - 7/10
STAMINA - 8/10
DEFENSE - 5/10
WEALTH - 8/10
⭩ ⭩ ⭩ ⭩ ⭩ ⭩ ⭩ ⭩ ⭩ ⭩
trivia;;
>fav colors are red and white
>loves basketball, but will participate
in lacrosse as well
>v sporty
>kingdom of arkley
>the athlete
>outgoing and sociable
>has a pet chinchilla named cheeto
>protective of his friends, but
not obsessive over them
>hates stew and other types of soup
>keeps fingernails short but shiny
>sister is park rosie
>carries the scent of pine
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
✄ ✄ ✄ ✄ ✄ ✄ ✄ ✄ ✄ ✄ ✄
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby senna_ » Tue Feb 16, 2021 1:23 pm

We are officially closed now, no longer able to take in characters that wish to have an assigned pair.
'senna_x.xshe/herx'.x'est'x.x'adultx'.x'soc student
─────────────────────────────
hey all, i'm senna! i'm a young adult,full-time university
student, and a writer with a spontaneous muse :') i'm
most likely to be caught napping, thinking about plots
i'll probably never write, or hyper fixating on the late
st paranormal podcast <3

'hufflepuff'.''leo''.''cat mom'.''researcher'.''my misfits
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☇ Vincent Sinclair

Postby senna_ » Thu Feb 25, 2021 12:35 pm

ImageImage

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████[/center]

╔══════════════╗
☇ full name: Vincent Marquis Sinclair
☇ nickname: xx
☇ age: twenty-one years
☇ gender: cismale
☇ pronouns: he/him
☇ fc: Josh Whitehouse
☇ sexuality: heterosexual

☇ title: The Dreamer
☇ wealth: 7/10
☇ kingdom: Nearon

☇ birthday: July 2nd
☇ zodiac: Cancer

☇ likes: singing · sunny days · anything family-
related · music (he plays the violin)
☇ dislikes: beer · men who believe they have more
power than anything · confrontation · seeing someone cry

☇ description: five foot ten · average body type · honey
blonde hair · coconut brown eyes · sharp jawline · tans easily
☇ scent: citrus & jasmine

☇ other: has a bit of a French accent / can be
considered to be more of a "4" until marriage, though has
the wealth of a 7 (see history)
╚══════════════╝
                    ┌─────────────────────┐

...☇ background: Vincent was not born in Nearon, but in France-
                    Versailles, specifically. His father was the second son of the Viscount,
                    which made them comfortable economic-wise, but they didn't,
                    and never would, have nearly as much money as the older brother
                    would come the time of his father's passing. His mother was
                    of lower class, a seamstress with her own shop, but they made it
                    work. Though one could consider Vincent to be of much lower
                    wealth, especially when they moved from Versailles to Ethront, Nearon,
                    his grandfather was rather rich and passed on a good chunk of money
                    to their family. Vincent was told that if he married a woman his
                    grandfather approved, he would receive many of his grandfather's
                    earnings. Vincent had anticipated on finding a wife at the Onryx, and
                    promised his grandfather he would succeed.

└─────────────────────┘
.....☇ attitude: Vincent is the perfect example of the type of person who does not fit the traits of a complete introvert or extrovert. He's comfortable settled in the middle. He is a fairly laid-back guy, the type to easily get along with any type of crowd. He has little issues stirring up a conversation with someone- new or not- and will contentedly do what he can to keep it going in hopes for a friendship, especially if the other is more reserved. He isn't exactly the type of guy to chat nonstop for hours, but he certainly talks more than the quiet bookworm that one finds in their school library; his people skills are fairly put together, for he can easily converse with multiple personality types with little problems. That being said, every now and then, he does quite enjoy his personal time when he gets the chance. He loves contact, finding it's his best sense of comfort, but knows his boundaries around it. He loves to tease and joke around (messing with the ladies' mamas is so fun!) but also knows how to back off when told so. He can feel rather anxious when alone and therefore prefers the company of another being. For the most part, the more, the merrier, and Vincent finds he can best be himself when with a group of people.

He's a pretty modest person, often letting judgment slide right over him to avoid getting himself tangled into unnecessary drama.
He is also very trusting. Loyal to the bone and very noticeable on the outside layer. He is devoted and awfully committed to his works, knowing very well that the outcome often pleases both others and himself, which therefore makes him feel confident and prideful. That being said, Vincent is sometimes described as a boy with his head in the clouds. In other words, procrastination is both his best friend and worst enemy. But, once he gets the motivation to get work done, he can be quite the worker. He loves knowing others are happy, and constantly tells himself that what he does will cheer someone up. He puts 100% into his work (especially when he wants to impress someone!), it simply takes some time.

He does as he can to ensure others that he is the willing shoulder to lean on if need be. He's sensitive, yet kind, and wishes to be that person one approaches when in need of a rant. He's rather decent at giving advice, though usually throws in a quick, "But don't listen to me!" in case what he's said ends up very, very bad. Vincent is always ready to toss himself in the way of others if that means protecting them. He is much more focused on making sure others are pleased before himself, though usually doesn't have an issue spilling whatever bothersome thought is on his mind if he must. However, Vincent doesn't have as much of a clear view of others as one may believe, and he is easily led on more often than not. Unfortunately, he doesn't always see the bads in his newly appointed companion, and won't usually realize his mistakes if he chose to help said toxic person until too late. When this happens, Vincent, every the type to make sure all is well, will admittedly take in an apology, yet won't often give a second chance, especially if a trusted friend reminds him of this. He doesn't usually take this stuff too harshly, though will sometimes scold himself for being so foolish.

☇ personal strengths: creative · curious · affectionate · courteous · sympathetic
☇ personal weaknesses: vulnerable · easily led on · procrastinator · forgetful · sometimes too forgiving

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Last edited by senna_ on Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:02 pm, edited 7 times in total.
'senna_x.xshe/herx'.x'est'x.x'adultx'.x'soc student
hey all, i'm senna! i'm a young adult,full-time university
student, and a writer with a spontaneous muse :') i'm
most likely to be caught napping, thinking about plots
i'll probably never write, or hyper fixating on the late
st paranormal podcast <3

'hufflepuff'.''leo''.''cat mom'.''researcher'.''my misfits
senna_

My pets
My items