Please lock

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Marksborrow Discussion

Postby seadragonCaspian » Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:30 pm

Sorry for not replying yet. I’m giving others time to post
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:22 pm

yup, i know
only saw silvery post so far
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seadragonCaspian » Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:42 am

I will reply later tonight
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:56 am

kay
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seadragonCaspian » Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:54 am

I’ll reply when I get home. Sorry for taking so long
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:18 pm

it’s fine
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Appleofeye » Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:25 am

-Name: Azariah Haynes
-Age 15
-Species: Human
-Sexuality: Bisexual
-Personality + History: Azariah is a very confusing person. If she lets you within her inner circle of friends, which rarely happens, then you will see a sassy, stubborn, and energetic girl. However, strangers have labeled her cold and withdrawn before. She has shown a good handle over her powers at an early age. Powers which had frightened her parents so much they sent her to boarding schools. She never ended up getting expelled somehow. The people who bullied her or even annoyed her at times were somehow hurt. But they never traced it back to her. She has a look of innocence when she's smiling and she was a rather good student so nobody believed it was her. She gained more control over her powers over time and eventually stopped hurting people outright. Her speech is very smooth and convincing but she usually doesn't speak unless you give her a reason to. Her powers are very strong but using them drains her and if she overuses her power to an extent she slowly descends into insanity. That's why she has an amulet necklace that warns her.
-Magic [May choose 3 commons, 1 uncommon and 1 rare] Dark Arts, Summoning, Shadow, Curse, Nightmare
-Pet: Her amulet necklace can actually turn into a small three-tailed black fox with purple spiral markings. Its name is Amulet. Its eyes glow purple and it can cast small beginner level spells. (I can take away the spells part if you want)
-Notable Relationships: Azariah's parents ( Dominic and Chelsea Haynes) are wealthy business owners and she is their only child. She has no crush and is not in a relationship.
-Appearance:
Attachments
Capture (350x313).jpg
Capture (350x313).jpg (91.86 KiB) Viewed 35 times
Appleofeye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seadragonCaspian » Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:25 am

Appleofeye wrote:-Name: Azariah Haynes
-Age 15
-Species: Human
-Sexuality: Bisexual
-Personality + History: Azariah is a very confusing person. If she lets you within her inner circle of friends, which rarely happens, then you will see a sassy, stubborn, and energetic girl. However, strangers have labeled her cold and withdrawn before. She has shown a good handle over her powers at an early age. Powers which had frightened her parents so much they sent her to boarding schools. She never ended up getting expelled somehow. The people who bullied her or even annoyed her at times were somehow hurt. But they never traced it back to her. She has a look of innocence when she's smiling and she was a rather good student so nobody believed it was her. She gained more control over her powers over time and eventually stopped hurting people outright. Her speech is very smooth and convincing but she usually doesn't speak unless you give her a reason to. Her powers are very strong but using them drains her and if she overuses her power to an extent she slowly descends into insanity. That's why she has an amulet necklace that warns her.
-Magic [May choose 3 commons, 1 uncommon and 1 rare] Dark Arts, Summoning, Shadow, Curse, Nightmare
-Pet: Her amulet necklace can actually turn into a small three-tailed black fox with purple spiral markings. Its name is Amulet. Its eyes glow purple and it can cast small beginner level spells. (I can take away the spells part if you want)
-Notable Relationships: Azariah's parents ( Dominic and Chelsea Haynes) are wealthy business owners and she is their only child. She has no crush and is not in a relationship.
-Appearance:

It depends on what you mean by beginner level spells
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seolar » Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:49 am

I’d assume it’s something along the lines of Obscurité’s abilities? Just light things like teleportation or something. Just an assumption.
seolar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Appleofeye » Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:34 am

silverycities wrote:
    I’d assume it’s something along the lines of Obscurité’s abilities? Just light things like teleportation or something. Just an assumption.

Pretty much, Amulet can levitate for short amounts of time, speak into my mind , and sense when I'm overexerting myself
Appleofeye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me