Swampclan Discussion Thread [Accepting !!!]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Swampclan Discussion Thread [Accepting !!!]

Postby オオタチ » Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:23 pm

Ahh sorry, post in a min I did it, wow haha
      Hello!
      I'm オオタチ
      I like old Nickelodeon shows
      Sorry if I don't respond i'm
      very berry anxious
      夕焼けってなんだかさみしい
      お願い、待って"

@オオタチ#2692
オオタチ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXShadowSushiXx » Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:51 am

username:
xXShadowSusshiXx
cats name:
Hawkwing
Warrior
sexual orientation:
bi
physical description:
Medium length fur with a floofy chest. Dark brown tabby with green eyes.
crush or mate: None
Personality: Although at first she may seem really bland and emotionless, if you really know her she is . . . Well . . . Kinda friendly? Really though she's quite a boring character that might be made more interesting later >:D
HawkWing.jpg
HawkWing.jpg (191.98 KiB) Viewed 67 times

username:
xXShadowSusshiXx
cats name:
ShatteredWish
Elder
sexual orientation:
Hetero
physical description:
Dark gray short-haired cat, very skinny. amber eyes
crush or mate: Mate-Deceased
Other Stuff: Shatteredwish is quite laid back and enjoys telling other cats stories about how wonderful it was before the ants showed up. He once had a mate but she died from old age/the ants. He's never had kits but gets along with them quite well.
ShatteredWish.jpg
ShatteredWish.jpg (147.27 KiB) Viewed 67 times

username:
xXShadowSusshiXx
cats name:
Vixenpaw
Apprentice
sexual orientation:
Homo
physical description:
Fluffy calico with a big bushy tail. amber eyes
crush or mate:
Other Stuff: Vixenpaw tends to be quite sarcastic and sassy but once you get to know her she can be pretty nice. Her father was a loner and once she was weaned,her mother left and her only sibling was killed by the ants. She's good at hunting but fighting is not one of her strengths.
VixenPaw.jpg
VixenPaw.jpg (250.89 KiB) Viewed 67 times
Last edited by xXShadowSushiXx on Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
Susshi.
xXShadowSushiXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shadow2204 » Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:51 am

Name: Duskpaw (Duskbreeze)
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Prefix/Suffix Dusk- dark coat, Paw- apprentice (Breeze- cocky, arrogant, swift)
Description: Black tom with amber eyes

Mentor: TBD

Personality: Like any other apprentice, he is determine to become the best he can. However, his "be the best" mentality went overboard which makes him cocky, arrogant, and bossy. He is also skilled in both hunting and fighting, but that only fuels his arrogance. However, Duskpaw is extremely loyal and brave. If one of his clanmates were in danger, he would push them out of the way and be the one in front instead. By no means is he cowardly.

History: He was born in the clan, his littermates has died of greencough. His father disappeared one day and he has not been seen ever since. Many says he's been picked up by a two-leg and became a kittypet. His mother was in grief, after losing most of her family. She neglected and abandoned Duskpaw after her mate left in grief (when he was around 3 moons) and thus another queen had to care for him. Not too long after, she died of stress and exhaustion. Duskpaw feels that he has disappointed his mother and hates his father for leaving him and his mother. He blames him for her death.

Love Life: He wouldn't mind if he had a mate and kits. He probably wouldn't know how to act around a she-cat he likes and his future kits. But one thing for sure is that he'll never abandon her and his kits the way his own father did.
Crush: None/Will develop
Mate: None
Kits: None

Mother: Deceased
Father: Unknown
Sibling(s): Deceased

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Name: Icetooth
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Prefix/Suffix Ice- blue coat, Tooth- skilled in fighting, has a tooth sticking out
Description: Blue furred tom with a tooth sticking downwards on the right side of his jaw (left one was broken off), pale green eyes

Personality: Many cats think that Icetooth is emotionless. However, secretly, he is selfless and cares about his clanmates a lot. Icetooth is strict when mentoring and had made his first apprentice cry because of his strict ways of teaching (they made up afterwards and she became a skilled warrior). Icetooth doesn't like socializing or talking causing him to be a bit lonely.

History: He was born in the clan with his littermate, Dripfeather. His mother retired to an elder and his father died from the ants in Swampclan's old territory. As an apprentice, he was chasing a squirrel for a contest his mentor made between him, his sister and others. He was going too fast and wasn't paying attention to his surrounding and the left side of his face slammed into a oak tree. Thankfully, he didn't crush any bones or deformed his snout. He only broke off the left tooth that had always stuck out since he was a kit.

Love Life: He had a mate, Rosepetal, and three kits. The leaf-bare was harsh that year and it got Rosepetal and two of his kits sick. Rosepetal was thin and the kits weren't warm enough and the ill kits died followed by Rosepetal. With no other queens, the remaining kit couldn't sustain itself on prey and also died. He will most likely not take on another mate but it is possible.
Crush: None/Maybe will develop
Mate: Rosepetal (Deceased)
Kits: Redkit, Dustkit, Robinkit

Mother: Ashheart
Father: Deceased
Sibling(s): Dripfeather
Shadow2204

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DorkWolf » Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:09 am

username: Kazoo,BegAndCegLover

cats name: Raycrown

sexual orientation: Demisexual

physical description: a sleek furred, thin tom with dark blue big eyes.

crush or mate: Open, PM me!

Personality: Unlike most cats, Ray is very sweet and caring. He's maybe a little too innocent for his own good, and he often hangs out with the kittens more then the other full grown cats. He's very easily manipulated, and it's very easy to get him to do things for you. Ray is definitely not a fighter cat, barely even being able to stand up for himself. He's really fascinated by all of nature, and often notices things other cats don't. His favorite thing though, is flowers. He loves to collect them and lay them in his den. It's not rare that you'll find him trying to tie together flower crowns with his small paws and the help of spider string.
DorkWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby raccoon bandit » Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:10 pm

All accepted!! Welcome to the clan friends ^^
    sorry for literally never being on hahaha
    I mostly just come on for Oekaki nowadays, not super active! Feel free to shoot me a DM though if you need anything! I sometimes come back on and check!
raccoon bandit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:54 pm

mammalia wrote:
    All accepted!! Welcome to the clan friends ^^
    sorry for literally never being on hahaha

it’s fine, dear
Serenity
Good night, sweet Braveheart, we will miss you and never forget you. Fri. Apr. 8 2016
Julius went missing September 19 2022, assumed to have passed away.
My sweet angel, Storm, you were a birthday gift to me. Now, you return to heaven today- October 16 (2023)
-Canines, Cats, Horses, Tolters, SCS babs, Rukami, RWBW, Sprigons, Teacats
You are eternally screwed once Castiel turns his big blue puppy eyes on you...

Furtopia

Name: Darkness
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfTales » Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:57 pm

moonpaw (1).png
moonpaw (1).png (79.89 KiB) Viewed 47 times

Name: Moonpaw
Future name:
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Desired rank: Warrior / Leader
Mate: N/A
Crush: Open!
Sibling(s): Open
Kit(s): N/A
Apprentice(s): N/A
Description: A short furred bobtail with silvery blue lynx points.
Personality: Moonpaw is a compassionate cat who cares and worries for her clanmates. She can be very awkward but she is a sweet cat but She can be snappy if you get on her bad side. Moonpaw has a is easy going which often makes her easily distracted. She can be very stubborn and is often reckless, acting before thinking. She is self conscious about her stub tail and her left eye which she is blind in.
Other:
Last edited by WolfTales on Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WolfTales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kovit » Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:02 pm

username: crumbleless
cats name: lupinshadow
sexual orientation: bisexual
physical description: build: a clear ectomorph-like build. thin and lithe, it is difficult for him to gain any proper muscle.
appearance description: lupinshadow is quite a feminine figure. with his delicate build, and frail limbs, he gives off the appearance of being rather dainty and easy to push around. although, that certainly is not the case. lupinshadow is overall quite petite, but his appendages are thin, as are his shoulders and hips. he is overall rather small, with an agile bodice, and sharp features. however, it proves difficult to see how much his frame is lacking in muscle, because of how thick his coat is. the tom has plumage that is as feathery as can be, and it extends out form his body, making him seem larger and more intimidating than he truly his. yet, despite this, he is still quite the shortcake.
colourwise, lupinshadow’s coat consists mainly of a black colour. white stockings climb up from his toes up to the tops of his knees, but that’s only across his hind legs. his front paws have a lesser amount of white to cover them, as it only reaches up to the tips of his paws.. a sooty grey can be found dusted across his back, with thick tufts of the same shade sprouting out from his underbelly and in between his legs. another marking looms up from his throat, to the area between his eyebrows. it’s rather unique, and is honestly very aesthetically-pleasing. lupinshadow has this aura to him, he’s somewhat mysterious, and even if you knew him very well; you’d always know that there’s something more to him that he hasn’t told you about. his eyes seem to encourage that theme. they’re a pale green, or when he’s in a shaded area, they sure appear that way. when there’s a lot of sunlight, or even just simply when he’s in a less-dim area, they look more yellowish. it merely depends where you see the tom.
personality: [ reserved & self-reliant ]: not the most approachable of felines, lupinshadow isn’t given to expressing intimacy or empathy. he has traditionally found difficulty forming bonds with others, and has never felt truly close to anyone. lupinshadow is proud that he doesn’t have to rely on anyone else. having more or less raised himself, solitude is the way he is accustomed to and most comfortable with.though a keen listener, lupinshadow often fails to respond or even adequately acknowledge the opinions of others. he does not waste words, nor is he particularly eloquent despite the deep well of convictions which drives him. it can be difficult to know where he stands or what he feels, as lupinshadow is content to keep his own opinion to himself most of the time.

[ independent ]: lupinshadow believes that he can do everything and anything solely by himself. he will participate in patrols and battles, obviously, but he prefers to complete tasks individually. if he becomes injured, the tom will put off the idea of visiting the medicine cat, as he thinks that he can deal with it himself. he also isn’t too fond of showing others that he isn’t as indestructible as he makes out to be. lupinshadow will only eat what he himself catches, and he will always make his own bedding; which is great in the apprentices’ eyes. the male is quite the lone-wolf type. he sticks by himself, and only himself.

[ intense & fierce ]: every action is done with a deep sense of meaning for lupinshadow. never would he willingly partake in matters pointless - everything must be done for a reason. though he keeps his strong emotions locked away, the intensity of them seep through into the very way he holds himself, with every word he speaks. the tom-cat’s brooding intensity can be too much to handle for many - it's almost as if this feline doesn't know how to relax. in battle, lupinshadow fights with everything he's got, fierce and capable.

[ ambitious ]: both a positive trait, and a negative. lupinshadow is extremely ambitious. no, he doesn’t want to become deputy or leader, neither does he want to become a medicine cat. the tom strives to be feared, yet with his petite stature, he feels he needs to show others that he is strong, and he is intimidating as well. lupinshadow’s ambitions and courage can block out any of his logical thinking, however. and that is the negative impact. often times, he will trust his gut before his head, and it can get him into some.. difficult situations.

[ maternal ]: when it comes to kits, lupinshadow will literally become a big, fluffy ball of radiance. his grumpy attire is immediately replaced with a less terrifying one. the tom enjoys the curiosity of kits, and will answer any of their questions. he enjoys telling them stories, playing little games with them, and especially when he gets to babysit for some queens. if he were likely to be in a relationship, the male would certainly want to have kits with his partner; him being the one to most-likely stay in the nursery longer than his significant other.
crush: redtail
kovit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:31 pm

holy flip, someone has an actual crush on my cat
that makes me happy
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Izzy_Bee92 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:43 pm

╒══════════════════════════════════════╕
Give. But don't allow yourself to be used.
╘══════════════════════════════════════╛

♦ B ♦ A ♦ S ♦ I ♦ C ♦ S ♦
♣ Name ♣ » Wishflower
♣ Age ♣ » 26 Moons
♣ Gender ♣ » Female
♣ Clan ♣ » Swampclan
♣ Rank ♣ » Warrior
♣ Desired Rank ♣ » Has it
♣ Description ♣ » Wishflower is a beautiful silver she-cat with watchful and curious green eyes.

♦ D ♦ E ♦ E ♦ P ♦ E ♦ R ♦
♣ Personality ♣ » Wishflower is a hard cat to pin down. She has a curious and adventurous spirit that leads her into all kinds of trouble. She tends to stray away from camp and even the territory a lot of the time, causing lots of stirrups across the clan. She seems a little ditzy on the outside but inside, it's just curiosity. She wants to know whats out there, what else is beyond the clan. A proud extrovert, Wishflower has a lot of energy and intelligence, and a passion for learning and teaching others. She is highly prideful; she takes her job as a friend very seriously - too seriously, some of her friends think. As a young cat, she gave advice relentlessly about random things to anyone she came across but didn't learn to either hunt or fight in particular. She tends to overreact to things as well. She grooms her pelt a lot, bordering on over grooming. She is a bit outspoken at times and is very quick to unsheathe her claws in quarrels. She has a shorter fuse and rather unpredictable emotions and behaviors. She is an overly excitable, sassy and hot-tempered she-cat, who doesn't exactly take very kindly to any newcomers.
♣ History ♣ » Even as a kit Wishflower was adventurous. She wandered out of camp numerous times and out of the territory as an apprentice. By the time she was a warrior, everyone had given up on trying to stop her. She goes on adventures outside the territory every so often and disappears for a few days. Though, she does return after a while. It's a mystery why and how she is still in the clan.
♣ Mother ♣ » Leafclaw
♣ Father ♣ » Titanfall
♣ Brothers ♣ » None
♣ Sisters ♣ » None

♦ L ♦ O ♦ V ♦ E ♦ L ♦ I ♦ F ♦ E ♦
♣ Sexuality ♣ » Bisexual
♣ Mate ♣ » Open
♣ Kits ♣ » None
♣ Crush ♣ » Open

♦ E ♦ X ♦ T ♦ R ♦ A ♦
♣ Future name(s) ♣ » None
♣ Past name(s) ♣ » Wishkit, Wishpaw
♣ Theme Song ♣ » Tour the World
♣ Other ♣ » Not yet

Love. But don't allow your heart to be abused.

♣ Name ♣ » Jaywhisker
♣ Age ♣ » 30 Moons
♣ Gender ♣ » Male
♣ Clan ♣ » Swampclan
♣ Rank ♣ » Warrior
♣ Desired Rank ♣ » Leader
♣ Desired Rank ♣ » Jaywhisker is a stunning grey and white tom with brilliant light blue eyes.

♣ Personality ♣ » Jaywhisker is an ambitious tom. He's pretty good at fighting because he has quick reflexes, but is sloppy at hunting. He is a very loyal warrior. He is intelligent and is sometimes the voice of reason in a situation if it demands it. He's bad at flirting. He is confident in battle but is a bit close-minded, but he tries to understand everyone else’s opinions. He is kind to those around him and quite calm most of the time but comes to be very defensive about family and honor. Sometimes he needs someone to help him apologize for things he does, as he's often too honorary to do it, but he makes up for his mistakes one way or another. He is creative and excitable, though has a loud voice that makes some turn a deaf ear to him. He's a fiery and hot-headed tom. He likes to be in charge and has a rather large ego about his fighting skills, despite them not being the best. He absolutely loathes being alone and is a very social little cat.
♣ History ♣ » Jaywhisker had a normal life so far.
♣ Mother ♣ » Grayleaf
♣ Father ♣ » Bearfur
♣ Brothers ♣ » None
♣ Sisters ♣ » None

♣ Sexuality ♣ » Bisexual
♣ Mate ♣ » Open
♣ Kits ♣ » None
♣ Crush ♣ » Open

♦ E ♦ X ♦ T ♦ R ♦ A ♦
♣ Past name(s) ♣ » Jaykit, Jaypaw
♣ Theme Song ♣ » TBD
♣ Other ♣ » Jaywhisker does not have a preference over males of females.

Trust. But don't be naive.

♣ Name ♣ » Willowpaw
♣ Age ♣ » 8 Moons
♣ Gender ♣ » Female
♣ Clan ♣ » Swampclan
♣ Rank ♣ » Apprentice
♣ Desired Rank ♣ » Warrior
♣ Description ♣ » Willowpaw is a small, grey and cream patched she-cat. She has medium fur and a long, ridiculous tail. Her eyes are a pretty green.

♣ Personality ♣ » Willowpaw is a quiet, soft-spoken she-cat. She tends to stay away from fights and just prefers to sit on the sidelines. She stands in what she calls a middle ground. She doesn't support or oppose any decisions made within the clans and often doesn't chose sides during battles. When other clans see her on their territory, they do not attack her or threaten her - they know that she poses no threat to them.
♣ History ♣ » Willowpaw was raised to be an undecided voter by her mother Olivepelt, who shared the views. Her father preferred to be in the heat of the battle, which ultimately got him killed one moon after Willowpaw's birth. From then on Willowpaw stood her middle ground without swaying.
♣ Mother ♣ » Olivepelt
♣ Father ♣ » Shadowstreak
♣ Brothers ♣ » None
♣ Sisters ♣ » None

♣ Sexuality ♣ » Bisexual
♣ Mate ♣ » None
♣ Kits ♣ » None
♣ Crush ♣ » Open

♦ E ♦ X ♦ T ♦ R ♦ A ♦
♣ Future name(s) ♣ » Willowsong
♣ Past name(s) ♣ » Willowkit
♣ Theme Song ♣ » TBD
♣ Other ♣ » Not Yet

Listen. But don't lose your own voice.

♣ Name ♣ » Thunderbird
♣ Age ♣ » 41 Moons
♣ Gender ♣ » Male
♣ Clan ♣ » Swampclan
♣ Rank ♣ » Warrior
♣ Desired Rank ♣ » Has it
♣ Description ♣ » Thunderbird is a dark gray, almost black tom with even darker stripes, long, flowing fur and white features. His eyes are a pale gray.

♣ Personality ♣ » Thunderbird loves fighting. Like, a lot. He's closed off around females, and open around males. He tends to run into the heat of the battle without thinking and likes the idea of winning more than he likes fighting. He is a fantastic fighter and often brags about his skills to anyone who would listen.
♣ History ♣ » Thunderbird's parents raised him to be fearless and to never back down, feuling his desire for fights.
♣ Mother ♣ » Greyleaf
♣ Father ♣ » Darktail
♣ Brothers ♣ » Open
♣ Sisters ♣ » Open

♣ Sexuality ♣ » Heteroflexible
♣ Mate ♣ » None
♣ Kits ♣ » None
♣ Crush ♣ » Open

♦ E ♦ X ♦ T ♦ R ♦ A ♦
♣ Past name(s) ♣ » Thunderkit, Thunderpaw
♣ Theme Song ♣ » TBD
♣ Other ♣ » None yet

Fight. But don't lose yourself in the battle.

♣ Name ♣ » Lilyspeckle
♣ Age ♣ » 27 Moons
♣ Gender ♣ » Female
♣ Clan ♣ » Swampclan
♣ Rank ♣ » Queen
♣ Description ♣ » Lilyspeckle is a pretty diluted speckled calico she-cat with sky blue eyes.

♣ Personality ♣ » Lilyspeckle is in one word, shy. She tends to stay away from the commotion and prefers small groups. She finds it hard to make friends because of her shyness, but many find her a great cat to be around. She is somewhat motherly. While she may be soft spoken, don't take this for granted for Lilyspeckle understands more than meets the eye. She tends to tease a lot, but always in good nature. She's very prompt in giving advice and is not the kind of cat to answer every question with violence. However, she is often hesitant to speak up and doesn't normally take part in conversations. She is kind and intelligent but sometimes feels unsure about herself and her place. She sees the good in others, even when it's difficult to see, and she tries to be patient when it comes to difficult personalities.
♣ History ♣ » Lilyspeckle was born in the clan to a very happy family. They did everything together, her and her brother, but things started getting rough when her father died of Greencough. With their father gone, their mother took care of herself for a few moons, but then depression hit, taking her life a Moon later. The two kits were then left alone in the clan, often watched over by the other queens, but nobody really wanted to take care of a suicidal's kits. Her brother then took his life as an apprentice, and Lilyspeckle was left alone to become a warrior.
♣ Mother ♣ » Dapplestream
♣ Father ♣ » Shadeclaw
♣ Brothers ♣ » Jadepaw
♣ Sisters ♣ » None

♣ Sexuality ♣ » Heterosexual
♣ Mate ♣ » Open
♣ Kits ♣ » Flamekit, Open
♣ Crush ♣ » Open

♦ E ♦ X ♦ T ♦ R ♦ A ♦
♣ Past name(s) ♣ » Lilykit, Lilypaw
♣ Theme Song ♣ » TBD
♣ Other ♣ » Open

Speak. But don't lose your humility.

♣ Name ♣ » Flamekit
♣ Age ♣ » 3 Moons
♣ Gender ♣ » Male
♣ Clan ♣ » Swampclan
♣ Rank ♣ » Kit
♣ Description ♣ » Flamekit is a firey orange tabby tom with white chest and paws and bright green eyes.

♣ Personality ♣ » Flamekit is a jumpy, excitable cat. He likes to be outside the nursery and out and about, often seen on the tall rocks in camp or going along the boundary of the camp. He enjoys patrolling borders because it lets him move around. He likes to test boundaries by straying over borders, but in all, he keeps to his own territory. He is an exceptional swimmer, he found out, when he tried swimming across river in the territory.
♣ History ♣ » His mother is Lilyspeckle.
♣ Mother ♣ » Lilyspeckle
♣ Father ♣ » Unknown/Open
♣ Brothers ♣ » Open
♣ Sisters ♣ » Open

♣ Sexuality ♣ » Heterosexual
♣ Mate ♣ » None
♣ Kits ♣ » None
♣ Crush ♣ » Open

♦ E ♦ X ♦ T ♦ R ♦ A ♦
♣ Future name(s) ♣ » Flamepaw, Flamestep
♣ Past name(s) ♣ » None