Advertise your Group Roleplay HERE! [check the rules]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Postby mandalorian » Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:39 pm

they said
────── MAGIC EXISTS TO SERVE MAN ──────
and not rule over him
little did they know
──────────── HOW EXACTLY ────────────
wrong they were

for years, people who were born with the art of magic were locked away due to their potential
danger. people are scared of what they dont understand; so it wasn't a surprise when innocents were
slain because someone suspected them to be a magic wielder.

mages have started to take back the land that was once theirs. legend claimed that mages were the one who built the
earth, who built the very ground they were enslaved on. a group of powerful mages gathered together to create their
world and the people who lived on it; these mages then created their very own seasons. from their creations, the church
claimed the maker came and banished the mages due to a war they had begun. they all wanted to be powerful and rule
over everybody. from there on, the maker proclaimed all mages to be dangerous and power hungry. they would create
things just for power and nothing else. they were to be slain on sight.

the time has come for change -- will you join the mage rebellion?
discussion / original
mandalorian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Advertise your Group Roleplay HERE! [check the rules]

Postby B0N3D4D1 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:51 pm

Kapoon wrote:

Long, long ago;
The human and demon kingdoms lived in peace and prosperity
But everything changed around thirty years ago.
War broke out between the two kingdoms,
Many lives were lost in the past years
And neither kingdom will surrender.
So now you brave warriors were summoned here to help end this war,
Except it wasn't the humans who summoned you.

Main Thread
Discussion Thread
B0N3D4D1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BurnedOut » Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:04 pm

Sᴏʟɪsᴛɪᴄ wrote:

Welcome to the Farith Isle! Lost at sea we would usually say.. But that wouldn't be the case since youve lived here your entire.. Life.. Or however old you are. The Farith Island is home to three viking tribes since the dawn of time.. Or so we think. Through attacks, invaders, natural disasters and disaster itself, all three held strong. These three tribes live in a weird, yet unspoken peace that has never been broken. That is.. Until... Now.

───────────────────────
hello i'm burnedout (they/them) and i'm
just a person trying to collect things
───────────────────────
█║
█║
█║
█║

╚═════════════

───────────────────────
games i play! genshin impact,           
honkai star rail and alicia online           
───────────────────────

══════════╗

─────────

█████████████████
─────────────────────────
things i'm interested in! solo leveling,
link click, tgcf, roleplaying, reading,
and writing.
─────────────────────────
Song - Current Event Swaps - 12-18 Swaps
──────────────────────────────
BurnedOut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kendall Roy » Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:43 pm

MAIN THREAD:http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=64&t=3666999

The year is 1977 and welcome to The Circus Populaire!Here your darkest and wildest dreams
will unfurl before your very eyes.See the elephant trainers with their giant majestic beasts or
see the tight rope walker walk perilously above you as you sit in awe.Of course the circus isn't
all fun and games,there are romances,rivalries and secrets,some of which could jeopardise the
future of the circus forever.From all those at the Circus Populaire,enjoy the show!

DISCUSSION:http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=3667004
Kendall Roy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚜 - 𝚊 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚍 𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚜𝚎 𝚛𝚙 - 𝚛𝚙 𝚊𝚍

Postby Λlpha » Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:21 pm

ah, the plains of north america. the land of your ancestors. the land where the wild horses ran free. you are home at last.

5793 years in the future, the humans are gone. a multitude of deadly diseases following one after another wiped them out nearly 2000 years ago. since then, the earth, in an attempt to heal itself, shifted its' tectonic plates back to the super-continent of gondwanaland. earth's creatures underwent a journey back to the land in which they originated from. for the horses, this meant the great plains of north america. of course, none of these horses had ever been owned or bred by the humans for over 2000 years. although, some very few purebred horses still exist. most horses have been crossbred so much that it has become hard to tell which breeds they are. there are three main types of horses; heavy-weight (drafts, friesians, shires, etc.), middle-weight (warmbloods, thoroughbreds, mustangs, etc.), and light-weight (ponies and small horses). these three groups only exist because a majority of horses who cross between these weights die along with the foal in the process of birthing. after generations of horses journeying to the continent of north america, the horses have finally arrived. now, after forgetting how to interact with other horses and herds properly, it is time to learn the ways of the wild once again.

but, will you be able to make it? to learn the ways of the wild horses, your ancestors? only time will tell.

discussion thread (forms) roleplay thread

x
Λlpha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

mortal mist; fabulous medieval fantasy rp

Postby .synthetica » Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:13 am

do you hunger for adventure and glory?
a land ripe for exploring and freedom unlimited?
a world where your best friend could be a bloodthirsty demon and you would have no way of knowing?
a world where you can hide your demonic imperfections and carry out a normal life with none the wiser?

look no further than the mystical world of hedrah!

a place where demons live side by side with humans, granted the ability to conceal themselves with mortal mist; a magical substance which grants a demon, no matter how horrific, human appearance for a short while. the mist is protected and controlled by the order of the arcane eye, a wizarding institution and the dominant religion of hedrah, who distribute the precious mist to demons, and put down anyone who either discovers their secret, or steps out of line.

do you yearn to live how the humans live?
or have you heard the rumours that the order is lying to you, and want to take your blade to these demonic invaders?
can you see past the mortal mist?
(discussion here!)
.synthetica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🍃 [ ʟᴀᴜʀᴇʟᴄʟᴀɴ ᴠ. ᴛᴡᴏ ] 🍃 ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ

Postby SilentMelody » Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:08 am

Laurelclan is located in Greece, which is where the clan name originated. The cats currently live at the base of Mount Olympus, and the peak of the mountain is where the leader and medicine cats go to speak with Starclan. In leaf-fall and leaf-bare, the cats travel to a hidden camp along the coast where they'll have better hunting and better weather. To get to this camp, they must either travel over mount olympus, which is dangerous, or travel around it.

There are some rogue packs and loners that live in the forest by Mount Olympus, so Laurelclan cats must always be on the lookout for them. In the warmer seasons, some Twolegs travel to the forest and live in wooden dens, sometimes bringing along kittypets or dogs or small Twolegs.

Mount Olympus is known as "The Everlasting Mountain".
The camp at the base of the mountain is known as the "mountain camp".
The hidden camp along the coast is known as the "coast camp".
The forest is know as the "home to enemies".

Every thirty pages will be a moon.
Every fifteen pages is a half-moon.
Ranking ceremonies will not be held, and the cats will automatically age and change ranks.

Discussion Thread
(Please post forms in the discussion thread).

This is an original idea by SilentMelody. Please do not steal or use.
Original Thread
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kendall Roy » Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:29 am

MAIN THREAD:http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=64&t=3666999

The year is 1977 and welcome to The Circus Populaire!Here your darkest and wildest dreams
will unfurl before your very eyes.See the elephant trainers with their giant majestic beasts or
see the tight rope walker walk perilously above you as you sit in awe.Of course the circus isn't
all fun and games,there are romances,rivalries and secrets,some of which could jeopardise the
future of the circus forever.From all those at the Circus Populaire,enjoy the show!

DISCUSSION:http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=3667004
Kendall Roy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wormgod » Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:23 am

Once, this world was normal, much like ours. Nearly everything was carefully explained by science. The only questions left were in the depths of the ocean and the far reaches of space. The world was relatively stable, and life was better than ever before.

But of course things can never be too quiet. Life just doesn't work that way. So slowly, odd occurances happened all over the world. Strange creatures, people, and events. At first the news didn't spread, but soon people managed to record it and put it on the internet, and they went viral. Babies born that glowed with a supernatural light, strange machines falling from the sky, a man who claims to be Perun, the Slavic version of Zeus. These events spun out of control...and then they appeared. People in costumes who fought back the threats...or caused them. The superheroes and supervillains. There isn't any other word that accurately describes them. They were somehow blessed or cursed with powers and decided to use them. People rejoiced and shouted in fear.

With the appearance of these costumed individuals, the events now had a face to blame. The world's governments quickly denounced these vigilantees, some even calling for their arrest. But one man came forward; Bran Schaal, an up-and-coming businessman with many interesting projects under his belt. This man, who invented more efficient solar generators, refined better jet fuel, and was planning the technology to colonize the Moon came out as one of the superhumans, live on CNN in an interview. Bran announced his next project, what he called the "Union of Superheroes." He planned to gather the capable and willing individuals in one team to help the world, stop any in-fighting, have some political power, and prevent casualties. They would act on a global scale, dealing with any threats big and small from supervillians and the like.

Today is the day of the meeting, January 2nd, 2021: four years since the first rumors of supernatural events. It's taking place at Schaal's personal skyscraper in Manhattan, noon EST. The world will be watching who goes and who doesn't, and what comes of this group of superhumans.

Union of Superheroes
ImageImageImage
Wormgod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aʟᴇxᴊᴀɪ » Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:16 am