𝕋 𝕙 𝕣 𝕦 𝕤 𝕙 𝕔 𝕝 𝕒 𝕟 | Discussion and Forms

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: 𝕋 𝕙 𝕣 𝕦 𝕤 𝕙 𝕔 𝕝 𝕒 𝕟 | Discussion and Forms

Postby limerence! » Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:45 am

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
╔════════════════════════⠀▼⠀══╗
I’ve experienced a lot of pain in my life, but not as much as I can make you feel.
╚══⠀▲⠀════════════════════════╝

THE BASICS
Name; Ivyflame
Prefix: Ivy, after her her brother
Suffix: Flame, after her burns
Age; 29 moons

Gender; Female
Desired Rank: Leader
Sexuality: Straight
Bird; sandpiper

THE OUTSIDE
Eyes; Icy blue
Fur; Brown with darker markings
Build; Lean yet muscular
Scent; leaves and smoke
Voice; rough and silent
Scars/Other;Burns all along her pelt

CLOSE BY
Kin;
Mother: Unknown
Father: unknown
Siblings; Ice
Crush; Open
Mate; good luck with that open
Kits open
Mentor tumblefur

History Ivyflame was found as a kit wondering the border with her older brother Ice. They were part of a forest far away, but there was a fire and they fled. Ivyflame didn’t have a name, for she was a newborn kit when her parents were killed in the fire. She was taken in by a queen, but her brother didn’t join the clan. He told the queen to take care of her, then left and never returned. She was constantly bullied as a kit for her burns, which made her how she is today.

Character here Shes a very skilled hunter. She has a great sense of smell, which makes it easy to find prey and track cats. She is also a talented fighter.

Traits here Ivyflame used to be very self conscious about her appearance, and after she was teased, she grew a layer of thicker skin. She is very cold to everyone unless you manage to get past her armor. It takes moons to get her to let you in, and constantly makes it known if she doesn’t trust you. However, if you are one of the few cats she can grow to care about, she will protect you with her life.
Last edited by limerence! on Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
limerence!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poppycorn222 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:47 am

Also,question before we start,do you want me to use the form provided or am i able to use my own form?
╔════════════════════════════════════╗
Hiya,I'm Poppy! I've been on CS for almost 12
years at this point. I'm always searching for new Warrior Cats
roleplays or 1x1 roleplays
╚════════════════════════════════════╝

Join Riverclan!

My Links
Deviant Art
Toyhouse
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kittensurge » Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:03 am

Poppycorn222 wrote:Also,question before we start,do you want me to use the form provided or am i able to use my own form?

You may use either as you please, just as long as they have the essentials marked on the front page ((Like their bird companion, sexualities, etc))

Edit:
    @anma , the prefix Ice is already taken by another user ;^;
Last edited by kittensurge on Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
kittensurge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scorpiongrasses » Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:11 am

Does anyone wanna interact with Bramblepaw when the roleplay starts?
scorpiongrasses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mileven♥︎ » Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:15 am

Mintpaw could c:
╒══════════╕
✸✸✸✸✸
credit
╘══════════╛
mileven♥︎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

crowwing

Postby ~ moth ~ » Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:16 am

gภ๏wเภg ๏l๔ เร мคภ๔คт๏ภy ๒ยт gภ๏wเภg ยp เร ๏pтเ๏ภคl
-- walt disney

๒ครเc เภŦ๏ภмคтเ๏ภ
username || stinkerbell
full name || crowkit // crowpaw // crowwing // crowstar
alias || n // a
nickname || n //
age || thirty eight moons
gender || male
pronouns || he // him
birthday || may twentieth
breed || persian cat
rank || warrior
desired rank || deputy // leader

๏ภ тђє ๏ยтรเ๔є
eye color || yellow
pelt color || black
pelt pattern || n // a
pattern color || n // a
fur length || long
scars || a few nicks here and there, a large chunk taken from his left ear

๏ภ тђє เภรเ๔є
bird|| black phoebe
favorites || sun bathing // helping others // playing with kits // working hard // hunting
least favorites || slacker cats // invasions // two-legs // being sick // being injured
+ traits || playful // loyal // hard working // open minded // analytical // persevering
- traits || can be bossy // overly skeptical // goody two shoes // over achiever
personality || crowwing is a kind cat. he enjoys providing for his clan and helping to improve it. he works hard, maybe a little much, which can pass him off as an over achiever. he doesnt like to break the rules and follows everything his leader commands. crowwing also likes to help any cat in need of help. he likes to provide a helping paw. crowwing is also very open minded. he is up to hearing others opinions as well as give his own. being open minded hes good with conflict resolution. crowwing can also be a big kit. he likes to play with the kits and apprentices every once in while as well as teaching them skills in hunting and fighting.

ภєlคтเ๏ภรђเpร
biological mother|| darkflower
biological father || brambleleap
best friend || tbd
friend ((s)) || tbd
enemy ((ies)) || tbd
sexuality || bisexual
crush ((es)) || tbd
mate ((s)) || tbd
kit ((s)) || n // a
apprentice ((s)) || bramblepaw

๏тђєภ
history || wip
theme song || tbd
other || bumble bee

((for my personal use))
Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=3609298&p=113334606#p113334595][size=150][color=#006400]cภ๏wwเภg[/color][/size][/url]
[color=#32CD32]тђเภтy[/color][color=#006400] -- [/color][color=#32CD32]єเgђт м๏๏ภร[/color][color=#006400] || [/color][color=#32CD32]мคlє[/color][color=#006400] || [/color][color=#32CD32]wคภภเ๏ภ[/color][color=#006400] || [/color][color=#32CD32]คppภєภтเcє[/color][color=#006400] // [/color][color=#32CD32]๒ภคм๒lєpคw[/color][color=#006400] || [/color][color=#32CD32]๒เภ๔[/color][color=#006400] // [/color][color=#32CD32]๒lคcк pђ๏є๒є[/color][color=#006400] || [/color][color=#32CD32]๒เรєxยคl[/color][color=#006400] || [/color][color=#32CD32]cภยรђ[/color][color=#006400] // [/color][color=#32CD32]๏pєภ[/color][color=#006400] || [/color][color=#32CD32]тคgร[/color][color=#006400] // [/color][color=#32CD32]๏pєภ[/color]
Last edited by ~ moth ~ on Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

pigeonfeather

รσмєтiмєร yσυ тяy yσυя нαяdєรт bυт тнiиgร dσит тυяи συт тнє wαy yσυ wαит тнєм тσ. รσмєтiмєร тнiиgร нαvє тσ cнαиgє. αиd мαybє รσмєтiмєร тнєyяє fσя тнє bєттєя.
-- nani // lilo and stitch

bαรic iиfσямαтiσи
username || stinkerbell
full name || pigeonkit // pigeonpaw // pigeonfeather // pigeonstar
alias || n // a
nickname || n // a
age || thirty moons
gender || male
pronouns || he // him
birthdate || september fifth
breed || norwegian forest cat
rank || warrior
desired rank || achieved

σи тнє συтรidє
eye color || chocolate brown
pelt color || white and dusty brown. his underbody such as belly, inner legs, paws, under tail, chest, chin, and muzzle are all white. his upper body such as back, ears, head, top tail, and outer legs are all light brown.
pelt pattern || spots and stripes. the stripes and spots are only on the upper brown parts of his body.
pattern color || slightly darker brown.
fur length || long
scars || n // a

σи тнє iиรidє
bird || red blled pigeon
favorites || being alone // going on walks // hunting // star gazing // cloud gazing // swimming
least favorites || loud cats // annoying cats // being told what to do // storms
+ traits || loyal // protective // trust worthy //
- traits || stubborn // aggressive // rude // grudge holder // trust issues
personality || pigeonfeather is a reserved cat. he prefers to be by himself instead of around others. being around others doesnt scare him, it more annoys him. he thinks of everyone as annoying, nosey, and intruding. pigeonfeather hunts alone, eats alone, does his chores alone, and stays away from the other cats. he can also be quite snappy if you try to talk to him. hes not too good at showing his emotions either, and by keeping it all inside him isnt good. he comes off as having anger issues and at times he may just break out yelling at you. though he tries to tell himself hes fine pigeonfeather is actually quite lonely. when alone he may just break down crying.

яєlαтiσиรнiρร
mother || vernheart
step mother || reedpond
father || lightningstrike
half younger sister((s)) || cloudpaw
best friend || n // a
friend((s)) || n // a
enemy((ies)) || n // a
sexuality || demisexual
crush((es)) || n // a
mate((s)) || n // a
kit((s)) || n // a
apprentice ((s)) || frostpaw

σтнєя
history || wip
theme song || tbd
other || bumble bee

((for my personal use))
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=3609298&p=113334622#p113334606][size=150][color=#8B4513]ρigєσиfєαтнєя[/color][/size][/url]
[color=#F4A640]тнiятy мσσиร[/color][color=#8B4513] || [/color][color=#F4A640]мαlє[/color][color=#8B4513] || [/color][color=#F4A640]wαяяiσя[/color][color=#8B4513] || [/color][color=#F4A640]αρρяєитicє[/color][color=#8B4513] // [/color][color=#F4A640]fяσรтραw[/color][color=#8B4513] || [/color][color=#F4A640]biяd[/color][color=#8B4513] // [/color][color=#F4A640]яєd billєd ρigєσи[/color][color=#8B4513] || [/color][color=#F4A640]dємiรєxυαl[/color][color=#8B4513] || [/color][color=#F4A640]cяυรн[/color][color=#8B4513] // [/color][color=#F4A640]σρєи[/color][color=#8B4513] || [/color][color=#F4A640]тαgร[/color][color=#8B4513] // [/color][color=#F4A640]σρєи[/color]
Last edited by ~ moth ~ on Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:33 pm, edited 5 times in total.
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

cloudpaw

ƴǫųŗę ɱąd. ɓǫŋķęŗş. ǫƒƒ ƴǫųŗ ђęąd ... ɓųţ įɭɭ ţęɭɭ ƴǫų ą şęçŗęţ ... ąɭɭ ǫƒ ţђę ɓęşţ ƥęǫƥɭę ąŗę
-- alice // alice in wonderland

ɓąşįç įŋƒǫŗɱąţįǫŋ
username || stinkerbell
full name || cloudkit // cloudpaw // cloudstorm // cloudstar
alias || n // a
nickname || n // a
age || ten moons
gender || female
pronouns || she // her
birthday || january first
breed || n // a
rank || apprentice
desired rank || leader

ǫŋ ţђę ǫųţşįdę
eye color || blue green
pelt color || white
pelt pattern || stripes
pattern color || very faint cream color
fur length || long
scars || n // a

ǫŋ ţђę įŋşįdę
bird|| blue-gray gnatcatcher
favorites || disobeying rules // going against orders // messing with other cats // bossing others around // getting out of work
least favorites || cleaning out dens // working // being punished // the cold // swimming
+ traits || adventurous // playful
- traits || sarcastic // instigator // defiant // secretive // childish // bossy // lazy
personality || cloudpaw is a little rapscallion. she hates doing work and is always trying to fins a way out of doing it whether it be faking an illness or faking an injury. shes a little trouble maker as well. she likes to mess with her fellow apprentices and warriors. she likes to run off and do her own thing within the clan territory, and she likes to drag other apprentices down with her. cloudpaw is super defiant. she never really follows orders that the older cats give her. she does what she wants when she wants. cloudpaw also gets these ideas in her head that she thinks are pretty great ideas, when theyre not, and when she goes through with them she can create some mayhem and destruction.

ŗęɭąţįǫŋşђįƥş
biological mother|| reedpond
biological father || lightningstrike
half older brother ((s)) || sparrowfeather
best friend || tbd
friend ((s)) || tbd
enemy ((ies)) || tbd
sexuality || panasexual
crush ((es)) || tbd
mate ((s)) || n // a
kit ((s)) || n // a
mentor || badgershade
apprentice ((s)) || n // a

ǫţђęŗ
history || wip
theme song || tbd
other || bumble bee

((for my personal use))
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=3609298&p=113334631#p113334622][size=150][color=#FF69B4]çɭǫųdƥąw[/color][/size][/url]
[color=#FFC0CB]ţęŋ ɱǫǫŋş[/color][color=#FF69B4] || [/color][color=#FFC0CB]ƒęɱąɭę[/color][color=#FF69B4] || [/color][color=#FFC0CB]ąƥƥŗęŋţįçę[/color][color=#FF69B4] || [/color][color=#FFC0CB]ɱęŋţǫŗ[/color][color=#FF69B4] // [/color][color=#FFC0CB]ɓądɠęŗşђądę[/color][color=#FF69B4] || [/color][color=#FFC0CB]ɓįŗd[/color][color=#FF69B4] // [/color][color=#FFC0CB]ɓɭųę ɠŗąƴ ɠŋąţçąţçђęŗ[/color][color=#FF69B4] || [/color][color=#FFC0CB]ƥąŋąşęҳųąɭ[/color][color=#FF69B4] || [/color][color=#FFC0CB]çŗųşђ[/color][color=#FF69B4] // [/color][color=#FFC0CB]ǫƥęŋ[/color][color=#FF69B4] || [/color][color=#FFC0CB]ţąɠş[/color][color=#FF69B4] // [/color][color=#FFC0CB]ǫƥęŋ[/color]
Last edited by ~ moth ~ on Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

drop

Postby ~ moth ~ » Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:17 am

itร ɳѳt uɳtiʆ yѳu ʆѳѳรɛ ɛѵɛʀytɦiɳg tɦɑt yѳu cɑɳ tʀuʆy ɑppʀɛciɑtɛ ɛѵɛʀytɦiɳg
-- belle // beauty and the beast

ɓɑรic iɳԲѳʀɱɑtiѳɳ
username || stinkerbell
full name || rain -- drop
alias || drop
nickname || n // a
age || twenty-four moons
gender || female
pronouns || she // her
birthday || december seventh
breed || n // a
rank || loner
desired rank || n // a

ѳɳ tɦɛ ѳutรiɗɛ
eye color || pale blue
pelt color || white
pelt pattern || splotches over her back and head as well as tail
pattern color || gray
fur length || short
scars || n // a

ѳɳ tɦɛ iɳรiɗɛ
bird || n // a ((black chinned humming bird))
favorites || laying by a fire // chasing after toys // cuddling // sleeping all day
least favorites || being dirty // being outdoors // strangers
+ traits || kind // loyal // sympathetic // empathetic // mentally strong
- traits || physically weak // sensitive // timid
personality || drop is a quiet cat. she likes to stick to herself and her thoughts. it is tough to get her to open up, but if she learns to trust you hen she may become more open. if you do manage to gain her trust then she can be extremely loyal, though if you break her trust then it will be hard to build up whatever relationship you had with her. shes extremely shy and timid and she can be easily scared so try not to sneak up on her. while drop is mentally strong, able to work problems out very well, she isnt very physically strong. she could easily be overpowered and brought down, but her mind games can also save her.

ʀɛʆɑtiѳɳรɦipร
biological mother|| stormy
biological father || frosty the snowman
biological younger sister ((s)) || snow-fall
best friend || tbd
friend ((s)) || tbd
enemy ((ies)) || tbd
sexuality || heterosexual
crush ((es)) || tbd
mate ((s)) || tbd
kit ((s)) || n // a
mentor || n // a
apprentice ((s)) || n // a

ѳtɦɛʀ
history || wip
theme song || tbd
other || bumble bee

((for my personal use))
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=3609298&p=113334631#p113334631][size=150][color=#20B2AA]ʀɑiɳ [/color][color=#40E0D0] -- [/color][color=#20B2AA]ɗʀѳp [/color][/size][/url]
[color=#40E0D0]twɛɳty[/color][color=#20B2AA] -- [/color][color=#40E0D0]Բѳuʀ ɱѳѳɳร[/color][color=#20B2AA] || [/color][color=#40E0D0]Բɛɱɑʆɛ[/color][color=#20B2AA] || [/color][color=#40E0D0]ʆѳɳɛʀ[/color][color=#20B2AA] || [/color][color=#40E0D0]ɦɛtɛʀѳรɛxuɑʆ [/color][color=#20B2AA] || [/color][color=#40E0D0]cʀuรɦ[/color][color=#20B2AA] // [/color][color=#40E0D0]ѳpɛɳ[/color][color=#20B2AA] || [/color][color=#40E0D0]tɑgร [/color][color=#20B2AA] // [/color][color=#40E0D0]ѳpɛɳ[/color]
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me