fernclan 2. 0 // discussion + form thread

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

--

Postby squids cx » Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:47 pm

your forms are accepted and
    I'm going to add them solyn.

please re-read the forms kingsley. I didn't know
    if you had it in your form last time either...
⊱ links ⊰
[ dawnclan ]
[ fernclan 2.0 ]
[ oakclan ]
[ heatherclan ]
reserved
reserved
reserved

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⊱♔⊰▬▬▬▬▬

hello, I am squids.
most people call me
squiddy though <3 I
am a pretty good bb
coder if I do say myself. I
am semi-lite and role play
mostly warrior cats ^^
have a nice day!

squids cx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: fernclan 2. 0 // discussion + form thread

Postby knife » Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:50 pm

oh sorry. Edit !
leaving for a while...
knife

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

--

Postby squids cx » Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:53 pm

accepted + adding!

no more apprentices until we get
    a few more warriors.

I'm also assigning mentors.
⊱ links ⊰
[ dawnclan ]
[ fernclan 2.0 ]
[ oakclan ]
[ heatherclan ]
reserved
reserved
reserved

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⊱♔⊰▬▬▬▬▬

hello, I am squids.
most people call me
squiddy though <3 I
am a pretty good bb
mostly warrior cats ^^
have a nice day!

squids cx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

x

Postby squids cx » Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:12 pm

T O O T H L E S S wrote:

Swiftstrike

Name:: Swiftkit - Swiftpaw - Swiftstrike

Living Kin:: N/A
Love Interest: No one currently/Would like one/Open!
Loved by:: No one currently
Offspring:: Not yet/Wanted

Pelt:: Short-haired, Black and White
Eye Color:: Leaf Green
Build:: Burly, Muscular, Well built
Size:: Large

Strengths:: Strategy, Fighting, Hunting, Quick Thinking, Retaining Information
Weaknesses:: Swimming, Communication,
Getting along with others, Constantly sarcastic, Outspoken

Born into Fernclan, Swiftpaw and his only littermate Hollypaw, lived a regular kit life. Becoming older and earning their positions as apprentices, Swiftpaw and his sister grew farther and farther apart. Even as a kit, Swiftpaw didn't talk to much of anyone, but often beat up on his sister and parents to practice his skills to become a warrior. He was a determined kit, always wishing to prove himself as the best, learning quickly yet never knowing enough. He grew more and more aggressive with his sister till she would truly fight him off and their parents would have to scorn him. This turned the tom a little distant, as he started to attack the fresh kill, mutilating his breakfast rather than eating to practice. 2 sunrises after becoming an apprentice, Swiftpaw snuck out to explore the territory more than he had been shown, but was followed by his father. That same night, his mother was on a night patrol with Hollypaw and her mentor, scouting the borders for loners and rogues that may be stealing prey. That fateful night, he ran into a fox that attacked, but before he was touched, his father threw himself into the fox. The commotions drew in the night patrol, and they all fought off the fox except the two apprentices, both frozen in fear. His father and mother were killed in the battle, as was the fox. This scarred the tom, as he now constantly scorns himself for not throwing himself into the heat of battle. As he grew older, he became more and more focused on his training and spent countless days training overnight. Earning his name for his stupendous battle tactics and amazing skills, he was given his warrior name, Swiftstrike. Being as strong and well built as he was, he made it through the travel, hating every minute of the water and rain. Watching as more and more of his clan passed away around him , he was glad that he wasnt very close to any of them, as he would have been crushed emotionally by all the deaths. Though now, he wishes to have a mate, and start his own family to make the clan strong again.

The stars are the ones who have passed away. They are constant reminders...

accepted + adding :3
⊱ links ⊰
[ dawnclan ]
[ fernclan 2.0 ]
[ oakclan ]
[ heatherclan ]
reserved
reserved
reserved

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⊱♔⊰▬▬▬▬▬

hello, I am squids.
most people call me
squiddy though <3 I
am a pretty good bb
mostly warrior cats ^^
have a nice day!

squids cx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby knife » Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:15 pm

Hello there I'm name is kestrelflames.im a proud warrior, of the fernclan. I am the age of ninteen moons, and i have a crush on goldenlight.. please dont tell him.. I was born a loner because my mother and father was exited from the clan for killing a clan members. Im always scold for my parents doing and some thing i have 'evil' im me as well but they dont know the real me.. The leader of fernclan offerred me to join the clan because he thought i shouldn't suffer becaise of my parents doing so i join. Ive lived an wonderful life there so far and im happy.
knife

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

x

Postby squids cx » Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:32 pm

accepting and adding!

they would look so cute together <3
⊱ links ⊰
[ dawnclan ]
[ fernclan 2.0 ]
[ oakclan ]
[ heatherclan ]
reserved
reserved
reserved

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⊱♔⊰▬▬▬▬▬

hello, I am squids.
most people call me
squiddy though <3 I
am a pretty good bb
mostly warrior cats ^^
have a nice day!

squids cx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fairy Tail<3 » Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:17 pm

T O O T H L E S S wrote:

Shadownose

Name:: Shadowkit - Shadowpaw - Shadownose

Love Interest: No one currently {Open!}
Offspring:: {Wanted}

Pelt:: Long-haired, Black with white nose & throat
Eye Color:: Pale Blue
Build:: Muscular, yet slender
Size:: Average

Strengths:: Caring, Respectful, Fighting,
Swimming, Climbing, Tree Hunting

Weaknesses:: Ground Hunting, Trusting Too Much,
Over protective, Overly Curious

Being born into the beginning of the end, Shadownose never knew what the sun was. Her kithood was hard, cold and miserable, as she never wanted to be outside with her siblings to play, and the nursery was constantly cold and the ground was always soggy. Food was tight, and her mother's milk only lasted so long before they had to learn to eat real meat by 2 moons. It was weird, hearing of stories of what it used to be like, always warm and sunny, plenty of food to go around and the queens were always large with kits, or heavy with milk. That was a dream in her eyes, as at only 7 moons old, having barely become an apprentice with her sister, Lilypaw, and brother, Timberpaw, they were to move out of their camp and travel away. The first day of travel, her mother, Darkflower, caught greencough becoming weaker at every pawstep. Her father, Pinetooth, being the dedicated tom he was to her mother, spent every moment helping her along the way. This was only successful for a day, till he too caught greencough in the cold and they both passed away in their sleep when it was time for the clan to rest. Crossing a large, sunken earth puddle that had turn into a pond, her weak and frail sister had gotten her paw stuck in the mud and no one was strong enough to get her out of it before she drown in the small, muddy pond. Shadownose began to become extremely distant, her voice completely gone as she never spoke a word after her sister's death. Her brother was always at her side when they became 8 moons old, closely nit as they only had each other. As the clan began to dwindle in size, both apprentice's losing weight to the lack of food and sleep, and the extreme work they were putting in day and night to stay alive in the storm. Passing away next to Shadownose, Timberpaw died of hunger, having not eaten in 7 days to be sure the rest of their clan could eat. Struggling to eat herself because of how extremely hungry she was, and how depressed and lonely she was, Shadownose began to get weaker and weaker by the hours. She was one of the few living apprentice's to make it to their new place to call home, though it wasn't home when she was alone. She spoke to no one for many moons before she realized that it was only making it harder on her emotionally. Recognizing that all the rest of her clan had lost someone during the travel, she got closer to her clanmates, determined to strengthen the bonds between her clanmates. Starclan let her live for a reason, and she would live on to the fullest of her abilities. Her hopes are to have kits soon, though she has yet to find a tom to share her love. Shadownose is a very generous she-cat and will not eat for days on end to be sure the rest of her clan eats. She is very caring and will go out of her way to make sure everyone in her clan is fed and happy. Trusting comes easily to her, though she gives it too freely, sometimes setting herself up to be hurt. When she gets close to anyone, she gets very protective when anyone hurts them in anyway, or if she feels that their safety is in jeopardy. She is extremely loyal to her clan and will put her heart and soul into the battle if she thinks it is for the safety of her clanmates.

You are the only one who can put stars in my eyes

Shadownose is done now! I may make another warrior... It would be a she-cat to even out my 2-1 ratio... Though its just a thought though... If I am able to. I am open to crushes if anyone is interested!

Edit:: Squids... Cinderpaw isn't on the front page... Sorry to be buggy. Just thought I would point it out.
Fairy Tail<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fairy Tail<3 » Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:08 pm

Honeywhisker

Name:: Honeykit - Honeypaw - Honeywhisker

Love Interest: No one currently {Would like one/Open!}
Offspring:: {Wanted}

Pelt:: Short-haired, Light brown / Pale
Orange / Black / Dark Brown

Eye Color:: Pale green-yellow
Build:: Slender, Nimble, Lanky
Size:: Tall/Long legged

Strengths:: Agility, Hunting, Swimming,
Offensive Fighting

Weaknesses:: Strength, Defensive Fighting,
Climbing {Quietly}, Starting a Conversation

Born into Fernclan into the wet season that had already fallen upon the clan, it is a complete miracle that Honeywhisker survived. At the young age of 4 moons, the young and feeble kit was pushed out of the home she barely knew to start on the long trek out of its flooding walls. Not that the home she had known for 4 moons was very nice, having been leeking and soggy at all times, it was still all she knew. She was 2 moons shy of becoming an apprentice, and she was skinnier than any kit had been for a very long time in the clan. Though the number of cats in the clan that was as plump as they used to was definitely close to none with the flooding and lack of prey around to hunt. Her mother and father, Amberheart and Hawktalon, spent every waking minute caring for Honeywhisker to be sure she was alright and to be sure she would survive. It was hard when she was soaked to the bone, shaking from the cold which used all the energy she had in her small little body. Only a few days after 4 moons old, the leader had passed and the clan was completely ruined. Cats were leaving, drowning, dying of starvation or exhaustion, and she didn't understand why Starclan wasn't protecting them. Her mother was giving her every bit of food she could from her share of a meal, though Honeywhisker never ate a whole lot due to her very small size. After many moons of travel, she was still given her apprentice name at the age of 6 moons, and partially trained throughout the trekking. It was hard for the weak she-cat to train with all the traveling as the exhaustion began to get to her. Crumpling from that exact exhaustion, she nearly lost her life at the young age of 11 moons had the medicine cat and her father not been nearby to save her life. Her mother and father made it to the place they call home now, though died two days after achieving it. Crushed, yet happy that it was of old age and natural causes that she lost her parents, the young she-cat lives her life as a fully-fledged warrior and is forever loyal to her clan. Having grown into a very shy and quiet cat, Honeywhisker has developed a very sensitive side and is very caring and compassionate to everyone. She is very hesitant to attack, as she isn't the strongest, though she is very fast with her oddly long legs for her stature. Becoming a very skilled hunter over the moons, Honeywhisker has become more of a hunter and avoids fighting at all costs. She won't argue with anyone and will often give up the fight as soon as it starts.

There are two stars that hang in the sky, right next to each other. They nearly blur into one sometimes.... Those....those are my parents, without a doubt.
Fairy Tail<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

x

Postby squids cx » Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:18 am

all accepted plus adding!

I'll add cinderpaw, sorry for not adding