Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [please read rules]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [please read rules]

Postby ScalySpaghetti » Mon May 28, 2018 12:04 pm

๐“ข๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ต๐”‚'๐“ผ ๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“น๐“ต๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฌ๐“ฑ!

Hiya! I'm ScalySpaghetti, but you can call me Scaly or ScalySpaghet! I live in the AEST timezone, so forgive me if I post whilst you're sleeping! (โŒ’_โŒ’;)

What I can do/you can expect from me
- I'm semi-lit, so you can expect some pretty detailed paragraphs from me on a good day.
- I can roleplay as both male and female, though female is semi-preferred
- I can come up with rough plots, but ultimately appreciate free form role play (ie. no concrete plot, "crossing bridges as we get to them")
- I can do any animal roleplay, I can do humans too but I am unused to roleplaying as such.
-I am reasonably active on weekdays

What I can't do
- most fandom-based roleplays
- anime
- FxF romance (this is not out of discrimination)
- anything that goes against forum rules and guidelines

What I expect from you
- semi-quick responses
- 2+ sentences
- contribution to the plot (ie. consistent pacing, not sticking to one moment unless plot-relevant)
- able to roleplay as animals/furries

What I want to do
- realistic animal rps (eg. animals that don't "talk")
- dragonsss
-nothing fandom based pls

Feel free to PM me if you're interested!
Image Image
ScalySpaghetti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lavender moon » Mon May 28, 2018 12:07 pm

Natasha Romanoff. wrote:
Natasha Romanoff. wrote:
Natasha Romanoff. wrote:
~Natasha Romanoff.'s search for 1x1 roleplays~

~๐‘จ๐’ƒ๐’๐’–๐’• ๐‘ด๐’†~

~I live in EST timezone and I am on ALL THE TIME!
    ~I check my roleplays first thing in the morning to respond to them
    ~I will tell you if I'm losing my muse
    ~I will tell you if I'll be off for longer than a day
    ~I do tend to edit my posts
    ~I will message you if you don't respond after a day! (If you don't want me to just tell me :))
    ~I usually gift people who rp with me just because
    ~I only play females
    ~I rarely play canon
    ~I don't normally do oc x oc
    ~I do support the LGBTQ+ community but I do not play LGBTQ+ characters! So sorry!
    ~I respond more than twice a day
    ~I mirror posts (meaning I can write a TON)!

-๐˜ผ๐™—๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช-

-You are okay with everything above
    -You can reply at least once a day
    -You aren't going to leave without saying why or telling me first
    -You contribute to the plot
    -You play males
    -You can play canon characters
    -You can write more than one line
    -You can chat OOC

๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ†ƒ ๐Ÿ…ณ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ†‚ ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†ƒ ๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ†…๐Ÿ…ด ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ…ฑ๐Ÿ…ด ๐Ÿ…ฑ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ณ ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ฝ ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…ฒ๐Ÿ…ด

๐“๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฌ!

(Bold is what I'm craving & underlined is who I want to play)

Marvel: Cap x oc/Bucky x oc/ Thor x oc/ Tony x oc/ Vision x oc/ Cap x Natasha May do others!
Jurassic World: Owen x oc
Star Wars: Poe Dameron x oc
Hunger Games: Oc x Oc, Petta x my oc, Gale x my oc
Real Life: Highschool/ dancer x singer, dancer, artist, etc./ Agent x agent/ Agent x person being tracked down

๐•€ ๐•’๐•ž ๐• ๐•ก๐•–๐•Ÿ ๐•ฅ๐•  ๐• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•š๐••๐•–๐•’๐•ค
โœฆ Image
โ–ˆ โ”‚ Image
โ–ˆ โ”‚
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ˜†โ˜†โ”€โ”€ ยฉ
โ–ˆ โ”‚
โžท Image

โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
โ”‚
โ”‚
she / they โ™ฅ
always open for
trades.
โ”‚
โ”‚

โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
lavender moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lucky โ‹† » Mon May 28, 2018 12:23 pm

Hello there! I'm Feelingโ˜…Lucky, you can call Lucky. And I'm here to look for 1x1 roleplays.
Things about me
โ˜† My timezone currently is GMT -5:00. So be mindful that I do need to sleep. Although, my schedule could be different depending on what day of the week it is.
โ˜† I'm a college student, but I'm currently on summer break. I do have work 3-4 days out of the week, but other than I'll be pretty active whenever I'm free.
โ˜† I would say my grammar and spelling is alright. English is my second language, but I been speaking it for around 10 years now, so I think I should be fine.
โ˜† I usually post around 100-500 words per post, but can write more, though it would take more time for me to put a post up.
โ˜† I prefer to play as females, but I can also play as males. However, I would only play a male if we double up on characters, which I would actually prefer.
โ˜† I'm fine with playing mxf, fxf, or mxm. Although, I'm mainly looking to do mxf.
โ˜† I like playing multiple characters, usually at least two since it makes things more interesting.
โ˜† I write in third person point of view.
โ˜† I'm a sucker for romance, so expect romance elements with roleplaying with me.

What I expect from you
โ˜† I would like you to be able to post every 3 days or so. If I'm going to be absent for longer than that I will inform you and I expect the same from you.
โ˜† I would like you to be able to post around the same length as me, so 100-500 words. One good paragraph is enough for me, I don't mind having more, but prefers this length.
โ˜† For the post, I would like it to be a little organized. This could be a simple font size change.
โ˜† I do prefer if you can play multiple characters to keep the roleplay interesting. But, if you absolutely cannot, then it's okay as well. Do note that I will only play females if you do not want to play multiple characters.
โ˜† Is willing to help develp plot through PM/occ to keep the roleplay going.
โ˜† Please be accepting of the LGBTQ+ community. Many of my friends are members of the LGBTQ+ community and I myself support community as well.
โ˜† Lastly, be patient. I'm usually okay at posting, but there are times where I'm busy or don't feel up to it.

My Plot
Currently I only have one well-developed plot for a roleplay. Age range for characters are 18-22. It will require both of us to play three characters each, but not at all times. The plot has two main characters and four side characters, most of the times, we would probably be only playing the two main characters, but there might be occasions that involve all the characters, but there is the plot and the characters I have thought so far.

The small secluded lakeside town of Oakerbay was once the picture definition of peace and serenity. It is known for their preservation of the wildlife and nature in the area. That is until recent years when the Sylile foundation has come to the town with their renovations plans. The owner of the foundation has now pretty much taken over most of the town, forcing the town out of their traditions. The locals have complains and want to take action. Unfortunately money is a powerful thing, but the the town itself isn't going down without a fight. Enter the old newcomer, she grew up here, left 6 years ago when her family decided to move. Now she is back, enrolled in Willow Academy, probably the only other thing the town is known for other than their landscape. It is known for its spealization in the arts but with funding from the Sylile, they also added in a sports aide to the school. As she is simply trying to settle back in, she begins to seeing odd images from time to time during her dreams and daydreams. Originally she dismisses this, but when these vision comes true, she takes notice. Following one sets of these vision, it leads her to find an unlikely partner, the head of Sylile Foundation's son who also attends her school. He is known to be leader of the popular crowd and someone not to mess with. It turns out that he has experienced these visions until recently they just stopped out if nowhere. First reluctant to help as he is happy that he is rid of these vision as they tend to just lead him to fix random situations in town, but he eventually is convinced after the visions and the events tied to them takes a dangerous and supernatural turn. Together now they must figure why this is happening and how to stop it. They don't get along at first, but they eventually form an unlikely friendship and something more.

main characters
old newcomer (my prefered role)
- born in Oakerbay, moved when they were 12, back for school
- introverted and shy, but no pushover
- used to have a crush on the old best friend,
a little hesitant to see them again
big corporation's son
- a bit of a jerk
- arrogant, blunt and a bit aggressive
- has a sensitive side, actually prefers arts, but dad pushes him to be a manly man
- rocky relationship with father

secondary characters
old bestfriend
- used to bestfriend with old newcomer lost contact when she moved
- rebel, likes to march to the beat of their own drums
- in a 'relationship' with the replacement, not officially, but everyone knows it
- strongly dislikes big corporation's son for various reasons
the replacement
- the old bestfriend's new bestfriend/love interest
- the school idol, friendly with everyone, seems too perfect of a person
- has a odd 'friendship' with big corporation's son
the new friend
- old newcomer's closest friend right now
- friendly and carefree, but a little awkward at times
- may have an interest in the old newcomers other than just being friends, they like her
other character
- not exactly sure yet, probably a friend for big corporation's son since I think he needs one

For this plot, I would like to play the old newcomer and for you to be the big corporation's son, but other than that everything else is a toss up. We can discuss them more base on your preference. So if you are interested in this, send me a message.

Other than that I'm always interested in enemies to lovers plot or various bad boy x good girl plot too. Also kinda want to do something with mermaids currently, but don't really have any plot in mind for that.
lucky โ‹†

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon May 28, 2018 12:29 pm

Hi! I'm Consulting_Angel. PM me if you're interested in any of the prompts/ideas below, and you fit my requirements. The bolded roles are the roles that I'd like to play, and anything with a strike through it means I've already got that/I'm not currently interested (but may open it up later!)

Fandoms
    - Supernatural (ocxoc - we can discuss the types of characters used. I have 2 angel OCs, plus a hunter OC).
    - Harry Potter (Hufflepuff ocxSlytherin/Gryffindor oc or Oliver WoodxCedric Diggory/Oliver WoodxPercy Weasley/Seamus FinneganxDean Thomas).
    - Parks & Recreation (AprilxAndy?)
    - Doctor Who (ocxoc - both companions? The Doctor (12th/13th) as side character, but we don't have to play as them).
    - Marvel (hero oc x villain oc/hero oc x hero oc/Sam WilsonxBucky Barnes/HeimdallxThor/T'ChallaxM'Baku/OkoyexWanda Maximoff/ThorxDrax/Peter QuillxThor)
    - Musicals! (Something Rotten!, The Book of Mormon, Falsettos & Little Shop of Horrors. Will do McPricely or Arnaba for sure!)
    - Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency (Dirk GentlyxTodd Brotzman/Farah BlackxTina Tevetino/Silas DengdamorxPanto Trost/Martinxany of the Rowdy 3)
    - Descendants of fairy-tale/Disney characters (I have son of Ariel & Prince Eric, son of Dr. Facilier and son of the Queen of Hearts)
    - Camp Half-blood (OCs only)

Prompts
    - "I reserve the right to change that by tomorrow."
    - "I am not encouraging this kind of behavior before finals."
    - "Should you fall asleep I will sneak over to you and write on your face."
    - "You're not a real adult until you've cried in the bathroom at work."
    - "How much money will it take to get you to let me dye your hair half bright pink and half neon green?"
    - "It's two weeks to opening night, and our lead actor just literally broke his leg. You're the understudy, quick, learn the choreography because we're not cancelling now!"

Other Ideas
    - Soul Mates AU (timers/watches, 'first words' on your arm, etc.) - I have a couple of plot ideas for this!
    - High School Teachers - this might be fun!
    - Old friends reunited.
    - Rival families/schools/bands.
    -Supernatural x Human
    - Merperson x human.
    - Royalty x royalty/guard/citizen.
    - Equestrian-based (strictly between two horse riders).
    - Dancer x Actor/Dancer/Singer/etc.
    - Singer x Actor/Dancer/Singer/etc.
    - Famous person x regular person/fan
    - Popular x outcast.
    - 'Good' Girl/Boy x 'Bad' Girl/Boy.
    - Any other high school/college-based pairings you'd like to suggest.
    - I'm also up to hear your suggestions and original plots, if you've got any ideas!
    - I have a non-binary singer character that I'd love to use, if anyone would be interested!

Requirements
    - You must be able to write at least a paragraph of around 5-6 sentences per response - more is always appreciated. I will always try to mirror the amount you have written, up to 2-3 good paragraphs.
    - You MUST be willing to roleplay with and use LGBT+ characters. I am not interested in any mxf roleplays. (only two exceptions are the Parks&Rec, and Arnaba).
    - Post at least once a day/every two days - I get that people get busy!
    - Use realistic/semi-realistic face-claims.
    - Please also have good grammar/spelling, etc.

Other Notes
    - I don't do canonxoc roleplays, so please don't ask.
    - My ships that I'd like to roleplay are above, and no others.
    - I will not do any other fandoms not listed, nor will I do any animal roleplays, or anime.
    - I will NOT do any 'real person' roleplays (as in, roleplaying as an actual band member/YouTuber/actor/whatever) because that's just creepy, they're not fictional characters for you to create 'headcanons' about, and I'm not here for people ignoring their actual significant others.
    - We can combine a couple of prompts and ideas together, if you want.
    - I'm always up for your suggestions, if you have a plot in mind or something!
    - I'm patient! If you need time to find muse or anything, that's fine with me! Just let me know at some point beforehand that it might happen or something. I can wait a couple of months, if need be, there's no rush.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vanendra » Mon May 28, 2018 1:00 pm

Vanendra wrote:

Hello, I am Vanendra but you may call me Vane. I am a fan of many things so I hope we can be friends!! I'm semi-lit but usually mirror posts and have been rping for seven years. I've seen only 5 really good rps, the rest all died because of one-liners and/or because I ended up too busy with school. I have since graduated and have plenty of time n my hands. So lets make our rps interesting! Also, if you rp with me, theres a good chance you'll end up with a ton of fanart!! :D

About Me:
~I can rp both genders pretty well, but I lean more to the female side. So if you're better at male characters than that would help a ton! if not, don't worry about it.
~Usually always online and can normally post twice daily, minimum of 5 posts in a week though.
~I have decent spelling and grammar give or take the occasional spelling/keyboard error
~I don't mind talking OOC, as long as it is clear that its separate from the story.
~I prefer MxF rps, only because I haven't quite gotten LGBTA+ characters down correctly yet. However, I do not mind attempting MxM or FxF pairings
~I prefer any setting that isn't; a school, office, business, a stage (I just really don't like overly realistic rps){unless stated otherwise}
~I only like to rp with OCs with bigger canon characters (if they're really needed) in the distant background. [Unless specified otherwise]
~And yes, I welcome and encourage romance and OTPs, fights and drama!!

What I'm Looking for / You:

~You must at least be able to post 5 or more sentences per character
~ NO ONE-LINERS
~You must be able to post at least 5 times a week
~Communication is key, don't just leave me, let me know if you have to drop the rp
~Help me plan the plot, don't have me make all the twists and turns (it gets boring if its just me coming up with plot)
~Friendly and fun

Fandoms I Really Wanna RP Right Now(with OCs and original plot):

~Percy Jackson
OC x OC
(see my OCs here)

~My Hero Academia
OC x OC

~Adventure Time
OC x OC

~Maid-Sama
OC x OC

~Overwatch??
Mercy x Moira
OC x OC

Other Ideas Really Wanna RP Right Now:
->Soulmate RP (I have a ton of writing prompts and we could chose from any of them and be as dramatic with it as you want)

-> Zombie/ Apocalyptic based RP- I just love a good one of these

-> Demon x OC -If interested, please PM, I have an interesting plot idea.

RPs I'm open to:
~Shifter

~Name a fandom and I'll let you know (anime, animated shows, books, movies, etc.)

~I am open to any plot you come up with, just shoot me a message and we can figure it out

~mythical creatures (but w/o a plot based on super natural bc I have some MAJOR catching up to do with that)

~(see my profile for a bigger list of fandoms)

I WILL NOT DO:

~highschool centered rps

~Kpop/popular band rps

~Youtuber rps

(I think thats it really)
Vanendra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Whimsical.Ghosts:. » Mon May 28, 2018 4:49 pm

๐“›๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป 1๐”1 ๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“น๐“ต๐“ช๐”‚๐“ผ
hey! i'm .:Heart.of.Gold:., but most people on here call me candy. if you prefer to call me something else, then go for it, i don't mind. i've recently gotten back into using cs, and i'm craving for some roleplays! i'm not normally very busy, but summer's coming and i have testing. i'm looking for about two or three more roleplays, maybe more depending on how i feel.

๐“ฆ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐“จ๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ท ๐“”๐”๐“น๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ฝ
-good grammar
-lgbt+ preferred pairings (especially fxf)
-friendly
-semi-lit
-active
-roleplays both male and female (more female though)
-will talk ooc
-will end a roleplay if it doesn't work

๐“ฆ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐“˜ ๐“”๐”๐“น๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ฝ
-good grammar
-lgbtq+ friendly
-friendly
-will play both male and female characters
-semi-lit
-active
-will convey feelings/talk ooc
-can end a bad roleplay

๐“ฆ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐“˜ ๐“ฆ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฝ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“น๐“ต๐“ช๐”‚
-Wings of Fire (only fxf for now)
-Steven Universe (again, only fxf for now)
-Warriors Cats (keep in mind that i haven't read the books recently)
-Furries (fxm, fxf, or mxm)
-Suggest something! i'll let you know if i'm open to it or not
โœฟ ๐’ซ๐“Š๐“‡๐“…๐‘œ๐“ˆ๐‘’ โœฟ fั”ฯ…โ„“ั• โœฟ ๐“Ÿ๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท โœฟ

โ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™ก
Hi, I'm Whimsy! I love birds, art, and roleplaying. Feel free to invite to or request a 1x1 and I'll join if I can! I also love talking to people in general, so don't hesitate to message me if you need a friend, I don't bite <3

โ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™ก

ImageImageImage
แƒฆ ๐ผ โ„“ฯƒฮฝั” ๐“จ๐“ธ๐“พ แƒฆ
.:Whimsical.Ghosts:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ใ‚ชใ‚ชใ‚ฟใƒ » Mon May 28, 2018 5:56 pm

Cactus.Cat wrote:
Cactus.Cat wrote:
Cactus.Cat wrote:

Hiya, I'm Cactus.Cat! I'm only really looking for a Warrior 1x1 But you could probably get me to to more.

Ideas

Forbidden love
Medicine cat x Leader
Medicine cat X Medicine cat
Warrior x Leader
Deputy x Medicine cat
Medicine cat x Kittypet
Leader x Leader
Leader x kittypet

About me-
I live in New zealand and I'm normally on at 4, 5ish to 12ish (nz time)
I can do coding (to some degree)
I will tell you before i sleep, just so you don't do what I do which is get really paranoid that you don't like my last post so i expect you to do the same

What I expect
try your best not to do one sentences
don't quit on me just tell me what went wrong (you get what i mean)

That's all PM me please!
[/color]
      Hello!
      I'm ใ‚ชใ‚ชใ‚ฟใƒ
      I like old Nickelodeon shows
      Sorry if I don't respond i'm
      very berry anxious
      ๅค•็„ผใ‘ใฃใฆใชใ‚“ใ ใ‹ใ•ใฟใ—ใ„
      ใŠ้ก˜ใ„ใ€ๅพ…ใฃใฆ"

@ใ‚ชใ‚ชใ‚ฟใƒ#2692
ใ‚ชใ‚ชใ‚ฟใƒ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Agent Maine(Meta) » Mon May 28, 2018 6:03 pm

Apologies for no fancy coding mortals. We are known as Meta and would like to state a few things.

1 - My Expectations
I'm pretty good grammar
I highly encourage lgbt+ pairings
Pretty friendly
i'm usually a decent semi-lit person.
I'm extremely active
I can roleplay both male and female
I will talk ooc
I will end the roleplay or may need to quit due to irl issues.

2: You're expectations
Pretty much similar to my own.

3: What i'm currently seeking to rp:
SpidermanXvenom (Not eddie brock venom, purely the symbiote, thought will accept Flash thompson/Agent venom)
SpidermanXOC (I have a symbiote oc)
SpidermanXscarlet spider (Scarlet needs some love bro - going off the web warrior cartoon kaine.)
Spiderpool
Venompool

Please pm me if your interested and we can discuss plots and such. :3

โˆž๏ปฟ|-|โ†“|-|โ†‘|-|โ†“|-|โ†‘|-|โ†“|-|โ†‘|-|โ†“|-|โ†‘|-|โ†“|-|โ†‘|-|โ†“|-|โ†‘|-|โˆž๏ปฟ

>ImageImageImage<
>Personal ryka collection<
>ImageImage<
โˆž๏ปฟ|โ†“|-|โ†‘|-|โ†“|-|โ†‘|-|โ†“|-|โ†‘|-|โ†“|-|โ†‘|-|โ†“|-|โ†‘|-|โ†“|-|โ†‘|โˆž๏ปฟ
Agent Maine(Meta)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Tue May 29, 2018 12:03 am

[img]
XxBarricadeXx wrote:
XxBarricadeXx wrote:
XxBarricadeXx wrote:Hello, my name is Barricade. I'm currently looking for 1 x 1 roleplays. I do have a job so I don't get much on in the morning. Here are roleplays I'm currently looking for. I do prefer playing female if we do M x F. I also do M x M too. I'm willing to double up too. I can write a paragraph or more depending on what you give me to work with. I'm looking for someone that can at least give me a paragraph to work with.

Transformers. ( I'm really craving this right now. )
Destiny. ( I didn't mind what pairing. I do have a craving for cadye 6 x my female oc. I do have a plot for this, I am willing to do M x M too. )
Vampire/Werewolves/hunter
Assian's creed. ( I'm also willing to do M x M too. I can do my OC x cannon, or any of the pairings. )
Protocreed ( Literally look for Desmond Miles x Alex mercer. I prefer to play Desmond. )
Prototype ( Alex mercer x my OC )
Crossovers
Multifandom
Hero x Villian ( It doesn't matter to me what side I play. )
Marvel ( Spiderman x my OC. Deadpool x my OC. I'm literally craving a Deadpool x my OC roleplay. Loki x my OC ) Thor x my OC ( Possibly will do this one. ) I am looking for someone that will not bail on me with the Marvel RP.
[/img]
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

โ”xxxxxxxxxxxโ”“
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
โ”–xxxxxxxxxxxโ”š

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gamorasass » Tue May 29, 2018 1:45 am

๏ผฆ๏ผฏ๏ผฏ๏ผฌ๏ผฅ๏ผค ๏ผก๏ผฒ๏ผฏ๏ผต๏ผฎ๏ผค ๏ผ† ๏ผฆ๏ผฅ๏ผฌ๏ผฌ ๏ผฉ๏ผฎ ๏ผฌ๏ผฏ๏ผถ๏ผฅ

Let's keep this short and sweet, shall we?

๏ผฅ๏ผธ๏ผฐ๏ผฅ๏ผฃ๏ผด๏ผก๏ผด๏ผฉ๏ผฏ๏ผฎ๏ผณ
    • Literate roleplaying only.
      350-400+ words per post please. No less.
    • Someone active is a must.
      At least one post per day, please.
    • Only interested in Marvel RPs
      Only message if you're interested in the pairings listed.
    • Preference for using other platforms.
      Will RP here no problem if that's what you wish.
      ๏ผฉ๏ผฎ๏ผด๏ผฅ๏ผฒ๏ผฅ๏ผณ๏ผด๏ผณ
      Bolded is my preferred role.
      Underlined is craving.

• Gamora x Peter Quill
    • Vision x Wanda
    • Bucky x Shuri
    • T'Challa x OC
    • Peter Parker x MJ
      โ–ˆ
      โ–ˆ
      โ–ˆ
      โ–ˆ