2082 - discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Most likely to win in training?

TARS
29%
Wren
35%
Darian
No votes
Elora
6%
Felix
24%
Zandria
No votes
Raiden
No votes
Rhys
No votes
Crystal
6%
Maxwell
No votes

Total votes : 17

Re: 2082

Postby Nightsent » Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:47 am

yeah, that works!
Nightsent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby silverlock » Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:44 am

I edited Riley's latest post. I was in a hurry while writing it the first time and mixed things up badly with the tags. I apologize to whoever got confused, the post's all right now
silverlock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Expired_Karma » Wed Aug 28, 2019 4:13 pm

Could we start shift 2?
Also,could someone tag FireFlies and Akiko?I don’t really know what to write right now.Like,I already made Akiko and FireFlies have side conversations and Shinoto is just waiting at the entrance by himself.So Sorry if it seems that i’m Just ignoring RP but I just don’t know what to type.Also,don’t worry,i’ve Been reading every post so no need for recap
Check out my Flight Rising :D
http://www1.flightrising.com/lair/335223

And check out my EggCave :0
https://eggcave.com/cove
Expired_Karma

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 䏠xote » Wed Aug 28, 2019 5:03 pm

hey everyone, it seems like there's been some confusion with the shifts and events surrounding the guard.

xylas and jasper were on first shift. after the fight with akiko and mavis, jasper was told to go secure the perimeter, and milo ordered shinoto and jessica to cover for cass until she arrived for second shift. she never came, so im assuming second shift rolled over with shinoto and jessica, but then jessica passed out. that forced milo and bee to take over second shift, and they have been guarding the entryway since. they are there right now and haven't left.

if any of that is wrong do correct me, but that'swhat i understood to have happened and what has been written in my posts. ^w^
䏠xote

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:00 pm

just to make sure before i post, sparrow ran into aileen right? and kipp is helping sparrow get up?? ^^
    모든 data를 모아 mix it around Image
    >my sunshine / free palestine
    >blake/onion, it/its, adult!
    >rwby, kpop ggs, 2hu, splatoon!
    th / pound / carrd / en ᓚᘏᗢ
    like du du du du du! 🍊

sign a petition to lock certain items!
ImageImageImageImageImage
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doc . » Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:48 am

Yes^^
Because we planned on having them interact
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

─────────────── P A L, ──────────────
┌───────────────────────────┐
Artist / Cosplayer / Ferret Dad - Cat Mom / Videogamer
Rp Link xxxx he/him / Androgyne / weeb xxxxRp Link

└───────────────────────────┘
─────────────────────────────

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:57 am

ye thats what i thought! i was just makin sure before i posted :3
    모든 data를 모아 mix it around Image
    >my sunshine / free palestine
    >blake/onion, it/its, adult!
    >rwby, kpop ggs, 2hu, splatoon!
    th / pound / carrd / en ᓚᘏᗢ
    like du du du du du! 🍊

sign a petition to lock certain items!
ImageImageImageImageImage
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Expired_Karma » Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:48 pm

I know my newest post is crap but Right now I am moving houses.I don’t really know what to write so I just put something short and simple.Sorry if it seems lazy ;-;

Expired_Karma

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Expired_Karma » Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:42 am

Does anyone need There characters to interact?If you do,Shinoto,Akiko,And FireFlies are all just sitting there

Expired_Karma

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Darby Maddox - Rebel Medic

Postby ajax. » Sun Sep 01, 2019 10:13 am

Image ➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
𝕁𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕥𝕖𝕝𝕝 𝕡𝕖𝕠𝕡𝕝𝕖 𝕖𝕩𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕝𝕪 𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕓𝕖 𝕠𝕜𝕒𝕪 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕚𝕥

────────────────────────
Name ;; Darby Xavier Maddox
Gender ;; Male
Age ;; 23 years old
Role ;; Rebel Medic
Sexuality ;; Asexual, Bi-rom

Hair colour ;; Brunet
Eye colour ;; Green
Height ;; 6 ft 3 in
Scars and body mods ;;
- Scars all over his body
- Single stud in his left ear
────────────────────────
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

powers wrote:
    Injury Transferring
    Darby is able to transfer someone else's injury onto himself in the exact same place so he can work on it. In order to do so he must be able to see and touch the wound to get the same injury to poof onto his own body. Due to him having no pain receptors this way he can work on himself and either get healed by another medic with little issue or stitch himself up because he won't go into shock or panic.
    Transferring the wound does tire him out depending on how large the injury is. A simple scratch is nothing to him and he can continue on like nothing happened. But a gunshot wound or broken limb will zap his energy.

Excellorated Healing
    Darby himself heals faster than others. A cut will disappear in a day while a broken arm will heal within a couple of weeks. This doesn't make him absolutely invincible though, as his body still needs time to heal itself, it just simply doesn't take as long. His cells are almost 'boosted' and his blood clots much faster for non-lethal injuries so he can get up and moving when he's needed.

Congenital insensitivity to pain (not a power, a condition)
    Darby is unable to perceive or acknowledge pain when it is inflicted upon him, because of this it makes his ability to transfer wounds to himself easier because he can work on himself or go to another medic without going into shock or fainting.

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

personality wrote:
    Darby isn't one to appear extremely friendly or kind. He doesn't like to be portrayed as that either, he shows himself to be callous and rude, despite being a rebel medic. He's blunt, and appears to be lazy at times. He can be cold towards people making small mistakes and won't hesitate to mouth them off if he feels they need it.
    Behind closed doors however, Darby is extremely sweet and caring for the rebels around him. Once they leave his room with an injury, he would've already touched the spot it was located and transferred it to himself without them knowing until moments later.
    He is very selfless, and would rather take someone else's injury, whether it big or small, rather than watch them heal or work on them himself. He finds painkillers to be expensive and doesn't want to waste them when he can just take the injury himself.
    He can be flirty, but he would never initiate it because he doesn't see that as something he would do to make someone uncomfortable. He will reciprocate though if he's in the right mood.
    It takes awhile for him, but he will make friends and they will be able to see the softer side of him, they just have to put up with his attitude before then.

history wrote:
    This is a big wip, for now i'm just going to have it in point form
    Always knew that he healed fast, but his parents never recognized it as a power
    Didn't realize he was able to transfer wounds until he was a young teenager when he tried to help his friend with a scraped knee.
    He entered conditioning later than the others and had already developed a distaste for the government and their motives.
    Got into the task force but rebelled two and a half years later when he was sent on a kill mission and he became friends with the inhuman he was supposed to snipe. (he can be known by any task force if those want)
    ran from the government for a few months.
    Joined the rebellion and started his work as a medic.
    Has been in the rebellion almost since it started.

fun facts wrote:
    - He doesn't even wait for his coffee to cool down, he'll just chug that stuff so fast.
    - Really tries to not be sarcastic.
    - Fails every time.
    - Hates whenever someone acknowledges his birthday (June 14th)
    - Favourite colour is red
    - Finds the colour white to be bad luck (will not wear it)
    - h a t e s small dogs but loves cats

Last edited by ajax. on Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:35 am, edited 8 times in total.
ajax.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me