MODS PLEASE LOCK: DπšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— π™³πš’πšœπšŒπšžπšœπšœπš’πš˜πš— πšƒπš‘πš›πšŽπšŠπš

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: π™³πšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— π™³πš’πšœπšŒπšžπšœπšœπš’πš˜πš— πšƒπš‘πš›πšŽπšŠπš - 𝙾&𝙰

Postby Poppycorn222 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:41 pm

All my cats are open,please tag them!!
╔════════════════════════════════════╗
Hiya,I'm Poppy! I've been on CS for almost 12
years at this point. I'm always searching for new Warrior Cats
roleplays or 1x1 roleplays
β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•

Join Riverclan!

My Links
Deviant Art
Toyhouse
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: π™³πšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— π™³πš’πšœπšŒπšžπšœπšœπš’πš˜πš— πšƒπš‘πš›πšŽπšŠπš - 𝙾&𝙰

Postby Marz » Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:10 pm

Name;Honeykit-Honeypaw -Honeyleaf
Age; 8 moons
Mentor: Unknown
Apprence: Honeypaw is a golden she-cat with deep honey colored eyes,
Personality: Honeypaw is a very sweet and delicate apprentice. She loves helping the queens and her elders, as well as helping gather herbs for the medicine cat. Honeypaw is a very curious and adventures cat, and hates sitting in camp all day or being stuck with nagging mentors. However, she puts up with it, and does alright in training. Honeypaw is quite sassy and a little stand-offish too her peers, but hasa soft-spot for the ones she she takes interest in.
Short Bio: Sunpaw and his sister Honeypaw were born into the clan, however they lost their parents to a two-leg. Honeypaw dwells on the past, and always thinks about if they are still alive or searching for their kits.
Family: Brother, Sunpaw Mother, Dustleaf. Father, Thrushstep
Significant other: N/A
Last edited by Marz on Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Marz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby кσι » Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:25 pm

Marz wrote:
Name;Honeykit- Honeypaw -Honeyleafi know honey doesn't have a leaf but its okay
Age; 8 moons
Mentor: Unknown
Apprence: Honeypaw is a golden she-cat with deep honey colored eyes,
Personality: Honeypaw is a very sweet and delicate apprentice. She loves helping the queens and her elders, as well as helping gather herbs for the medicine cat. Honeypaw is a very curious and adventures cat, and hates sitting in camp all day or being stuck with nagging mentors. However, she puts up with it, and does alright in training. Honeypaw is quite sassy and a little stand-offish too her peers, but hasa soft-spot for the ones she she takes interest in.
Short Bio: Sunpaw and his sister Honeypaw were born into the clan, however they lost their parents to a two-leg. Honeypaw dwells on the past, and always thinks about if they are still alive or searching for their kits.
Family: Brother, Sunpaw Mother, Dustleaf. Father, Thrushstep
Significant other: N/A

Also accepted! Mentor will be Scatterwing
кσι

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jackaboy » Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:32 pm

Lily wrote:Fathe... Da.. I Said Ghostface.
━━━━━[laddies my name is]━━━
➴➴➴
━━━━━[ welcome]━━━
Hi I'm Jackaboy! But you can call me Jack I Like 5 Nights At Freddys and Wolves and NATURE WHY ARE YOU SO GOSH DARN BEAUTIFUL!
━━━━━[to my]━━━
Jackaboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poppycorn222 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:45 pm

Scatterwing already mentors bubblepaw .o.
╔════════════════════════════════════╗
Hiya,I'm Poppy! I've been on CS for almost 12
years at this point. I'm always searching for new Warrior Cats
roleplays or 1x1 roleplays
β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•

Join Riverclan!

My Links
Deviant Art
Toyhouse
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me