Advertise your Group Roleplay HERE! [check the rules]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Advertise your Group Roleplay HERE! [check the rules]

Postby glitter » Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:58 am

The Last Dragons

Many years ago, dragons used to rule the Earth. Now, due to excessive hunting, they have vanished from the face of this planet. But not all the dragons died. Some escaped and went to another planet in another universe. They created 4 clans and lived with other magical creatures.

Even though they sometimes get into slight arguments, the four clans have lived quite peacefully...until now.

Roleplay Thread
Roleplay Forms Thread

PM R o y a l e. for more info or if you have any questions.
[๐ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ]
โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
(ยฏ`ยท she/her โ€ข
..`ยท. x est โ€ข ยทยดยฏ)
entp โ€ข 5w4 .ยทยด
.Image
Image Image

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
old user is royale | pms welcome.
uni student majoring in stats and
ecology/evolution [ โ™ก ] trade me!
Image Image
โ–‘โ–‘โ€‡โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ”Œ โœฆ collections
โ”‚โฎก โ€Ž dwrf hamsters
โ”‚โ€Žowls,โ€Ž squid, bats
โ”‚โ€Žpps bws, '19 fae,
โ”‚โ€Ž'11 faire, bettas !
โ”” my sig shop

glitter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby munchqueen » Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:10 am

munchqueen wrote:
W E L C O M E xT O xT H E xB E Y O N D
A small town in the far North, known to it's residents as The Beyond due to it's secluded nature. Here, the winter never ends; driveways to shovel all year round! Well, almost all year. From the end October, all the way 'till early May. Yikes. It is normal for it to be snowing, and storms come often. Many believe that living here is not worth the hassle, but the warmth of the hearts of the people who live there is quite enough keep the cold at bay. Almost everyone knows everyone else; they've lived together all their lives, after all. This all starts in high school. There is only one out here, and everyone goes there. This is where you are, actually. Here, everyone begins on their paths to their future. What will you do with your future? More importantly, what will you do with your now?
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Main Thread~ ~ ~ Discussion Thread
munchqueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( โ™ฅ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ written in the stars !! โž

Postby rocketstarletta! » Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:11 am

๏ผด๏ผจ๏ผฅ ๏ผณ๏ผด๏ผก๏ผฒ๏ผณ ๏ผ๏ผโ™ฅ โž
when you find that one person, the person who you want to spend
time with, the one you know you really care about. and the only t
hing that is stopping you is one thing.. do they feel the same way?

your high schooler about 16 - 20, trying to get through high school.
high school is hard and so is love. your just trying get through high
school, not trying to get into any trouble. but trouble always finds
its way somewhere.

but its written in the stars that you two were ment for eachother..
but you just don't know it yet..

feel free to pm me for a reserve!!
5 male roles open, 3 female roles open!
โ โ™ฅ main roleplay thread! ][ forms & discussion! โ™ฅ โž
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
rocketstarletta!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NerdyDisco » Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:25 am

MoonlightWolf19 wrote:
MoonlightWolf19 wrote:
MoonlightWolf19 wrote:
Pokรฉrus Apocalypse

About twenty years ago in the Johto region, a virus known as โ€œPokรฉrusโ€ was discovered spreading among wild Pokรฉmon, mostly by battling. Once trainer Pokรฉmon started catching Pokรฉrus, scientists decided to research this new virus. They found that the virus was harmless to Pokรฉmon, even beneficial to their growth, with no downsides other than the Pokรฉmon becoming moodier for a few days after initially catching it. As stated though, this was decades ago.

After the initial discovery of the virus and its growth inducing tendencies, competitive battlers from all over the world wanted more of it. They sent their Pokรฉmon out battling everything they could find, whether it be other trainer Pokรฉmon, wild Pokรฉmon, or Pokรฉmon from other occupations. The pokรฉmarts figured that if they could find a way to boost the virusโ€™ powers and contain it, that they could make a huge profit off of it. They paid scientists to experiment with the virus and increase its power, along with finding a way to contain it to sell as a product. The scientists succeeded, but they didn't know that the moodiness the original virus caused would change into bloodthirstโ€ฆ

Fast forward to modern day. The Pokรฉrus virus has become increasingly widespread, but deadly as well. Society has been taken down to the point of anarchy thanks to irresponsible trainers getting their hands on the virus and infecting their already powerful Pokรฉmon, and going out into the wild is a death wish. Speaking of the wild, most non infected Pokรฉmon have gathered into their own groups to protect each other and help each other with resources and shelter. This is where our story takes place.

Main Thread

Discussion: Forms go Here

(Needs both Pokรฉrus and Survivor Pokรฉmon)

Smoothie Clan

The land you were wandering through feltโ€ฆ off. The trees you saw were many different colors, the grass felt sticky beneath your paws, and the prey you saw scampering about was almost unrecognizable as rodents.
โ€œWhat is this place..?โ€ You wondered to yourself, taking a look at your own colorful pelt. Eventually, you stumbled upon a stream that looked like the stuff that came out of twoleg monsters sometimes. Sniffing it and finding nothing wrong, you took a drink. Another cat walked up to you, but waited until you stood back up to speak.

โ€œI see you've stumbled upon our territory,โ€ the leafy green she cat said.
โ€œWelcome to Smoothie Clan. I'm the leader, Ivystar. You look promising as a clan cat. You're welcome to join us if you'd wish.โ€ She smiled, and you followed her as she trotted off into the woods. As you arrived at the camp, you could see that all the cats were just as unique as you, with each cat having a completely unique pelt. โ€œFinally,โ€ you thought, โ€œI'm not the only oneโ€ฆโ€

Pokรฉrus Apocalypse has started, but there's still five slots open!

Smoothie Clan needs a deputy, medicine cat, more apprentices, and more warriors!
โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„
๐’ฒ๐‘’ ๐’น๐‘œ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐“€๐“ƒ๐‘œ๐“Œ ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Œ ๐“Œ๐‘’ ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘’ ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡๐‘’
๐’ฒ๐‘’ ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐“€๐“ƒ๐‘œ๐“Œ ๐“Œ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐“Œ๐‘’'๐“๐“ ๐“๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‹๐‘’

Flight Rising Webber Rookiex
x

Hey there! I go as Nerdy, Disco, Cutman, or
basically anything else you want to call me.
My interests include Pokemon, Megaman, Don't
Starve, and basically anything Nintendo related.
I'm not all that interesting, but feel free to PM me!

Signature coded by yours truly~
Avatar is by itstheblob on Tumblr!
Don't Starve is owned by Klei Entertainment
๐’ฎ๐‘œ ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡๐’พ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐“‰๐’พ๐“‚๐‘’ ๐“Œ๐‘’ ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐“‰๐‘œ๐‘”๐‘’๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡
โ„‹๐’ถ๐“…๐“…๐“Ž ๐’ฒ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡'๐“ˆ โ„ฑ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“‰ โ„ฐ๐“‹๐‘’!

NerdyDisco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:41 am

Kraken VS Octo-Kun wrote:
Kraken VS Octo-Kun wrote:

It was just a normal summer day. You were out of school, playing video games and watching TV. You heard the doorbell and paused your game and went down to get the door. When you open it, you see a package with your name on it. You don't remember ordering anything, but bring it inside anyway. When you unpack it, there's a new gaming system. You read the instruction manual, which says, "Hello! You have been chosen randomly to be a beta tester for the newest game system, BioWare Virtual Reality Gaming Console. First, connect the game system to your television, plug the system in, and insert the game. Then follow the instructions that appear on screen." You start up the game and it tells you "Welcome to Warriors of Light, the first game for the BioWare Virtual Reality Gaming Console. First, you must create your avatar. In order to start, insert the blank Avatar ID card that came with your system." You place a card that looks like a blank driver's license into a slot and the system says, "Avatar ID card scanned, now we can commence creating your avatar." You create your avatar and choose the battle class you want to play as. The computerized voice says, "Now, please put the virtual reality suit on, and the game will start." You get into a black spandex suit and the voice says, "Enjoy your gaming experience, whenever you wish to exit the game, simply say eject Avatar ID card." A white light envelops you and when it dies down, you find that you look like the avatar you created! A few days later, more people were getting the system and game. You've even heard rumors that the company is producing new games.

Link
Check out my forum game
SCP-261
The Pan-Dimensional
Vending Machine

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
text text text text text text text
click images for credits โ™ 
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

One boy and one girl spot left

Postby rae sanders » Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:48 am

yo
ho
ho
pirates
life
for me

~

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•
the year is 1742, the treasure is high, the crime is higher, and the fight for everything is growing nearer.
the crown is cracking down on piracy, and hiring privateers to go after their own blood and kind.
men, women, boys, and girls who have found their place on the sea, soon fears losing what they love.
the sea calls to young and old, the place they live and die. up on board the crown of immorality.

the two positions left is First Mate and Powder Monkey
rae sanders

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby โ˜พ โ„œฮตโˆจฮฑฮท โ˜ฝ » Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:02 pm

โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข
"The secret of change is to focus not on fighting the old, but on building the new."
Socrates

Earth, humanity's home-world, has been long forgotten. As the galaxy grew ever wider, people never took their eyes from the horizon. But as technology advanced, so did ambition. One government, The World's Union, and one corporation, Paragon Enterprises, seized the galaxy as theirs, constantly skirmishing to get a hold of the latest breakthrough. Throughout this unstable conflict, rebellions have begun to form on multiple planets, headed by one main extremist group: Supernova. The universal law enforcement, Galactic Authority, is struggling to keep the peace.

Main Plot
This is mostly a free-for-all role play. The info you need is that due to their questionable inventions and experiments, Paragon Enterprises has entered conflict with the galactic democracy, the Worlds Union. In the midst of the chaos, the Galactic Authority (the unbiased, militaristic law enforcement) is struggling to keep the peace as a large rebellion, named Supernova, has begun waging war against all of the political powers in hopes of plunging the galaxy into anarchy. This role play is centered around the people inside the galaxy and how they cope with the conflict.

"May your choices reflect your hopes, never your fears."
Nelson Mandela

โ˜พ โ„œฮตโˆจฮฑฮท โ˜ฝ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ™† โ” '' monsters of the sea '' || mermaids

Postby coniglia » Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:12 pm

โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
Imagexxxxxxx
Imagexxxxxx
Imagexxxxxx
Imagexxxxxx
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚

โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
coniglia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Purity || Wolf RP

Postby ShoeShoe » Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:32 pm

ShoeShoe wrote:
    Black and white. Two very different ends of the spectrum, but the only two colors prohibited to survive according to pack law.

The pack resides in the Canadian boreal forest, and in the beginning there were all colors of wolves. But now there are only black and white pelted wolves allowed within the pack. Gray pups are killed and buried, though everyone - except those who witness their killing - believe that they are not even born in the first place or they are always too weak to survive. The future alpha female of the pack discovers what is being done and when she becomes the alpha female, she entrusts her best friend, the omega, with the knowledge of what is happening to the gray pups. Because she is expected to have pups at some point, she works out a plan to have one of the gray pups - if she has one - taken away to a place where they will be safe and be able to grow up. He is raised by the omega and told of the tragedies that are happening, though he is told to never go back to where is he born because he will be killed. The omega eventually dies, and now he has returned to the place of his birth along with some friends and his mate. His brother is soon to become the alpha male and his sister the beta, as their parents are stepping down from their positions. No one knows of his existence except his mother, and even she doesn't know that he survived.

ShoeShoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilac sky » Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:49 pm

โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†[/center]

โ–›xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ–œ
((I did not make this plot, I was in the old roleplay and I was a mod. I got permission from the owner to remake this. Here is the old roleplay.))

It's summer time and that usually means fun, but unfortunately adults send us away to "socialize" and "broaden our horizons". Whatever that means. Isolated from the cities, surrounded by trees and miles away from Wi-Fi, rests a campsite newly named Camp Glory. It has been there for years collecting dust until recently some outsiders decided to fix the place up. For some reason it was the only and "best" place to be sent away. So you, and others that you will soon meet will be spending your summer trying to uncover the truth of the shady staff. Happy camping!

โ–™xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ–Ÿ

โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—

Rules
-All of Tess' rules apply
-use () for out of character chat please, it can be confusing
-Remember to keep this AT MOST PG-13 for swearing please use @#$% instead
-Pm me for any questions, ideas, or helpful criticism
-Do not make too many characters, there will be a max
-avoid having your characters be in relationships with your others
-No Mary Sues or god characters, this is realistic

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†[/center]
... mirror, sky or lilac ... she/her ... leo ... born july 31 ... weird ... reader ... roleplayer ... gamer ... drummer ... equestrian ... runner ... sleep ... awkward ... tired 24/7 ... music ... books ... comics ... candles ... chocolate ... tumblr ... nighttime ... bees ... cats ... horses ... dogs ... nature ... butterflies and moths ... spiders ... flowers ... history ... old buildings ... forests ... the 1975 ...twenty one pilots ... halsey ... melanie martinez ... switchfoot ... u2 ... harry potter ... the lord of the rings | deviantart |
lilac sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me