Advertise your Group Roleplay HERE! [check the rules]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Advertise your Group Roleplay HERE! [check the rules]

Postby munchqueen » Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:45 am

W E L C O M E xT O xT H E xB E Y O N D
A small town in the far North, known to it's residents as The Beyond due to it's secluded nature. Here, the winter never ends; driveways to shovel all year round! Well, almost all year. From the end October, all the way 'till early May. Yikes. It is normal for it to be snowing, and storms come often. Many believe that living here is not worth the hassle, but the warmth of the hearts of the people who live there is quite enough keep the cold at bay. Almost everyone knows everyone else; they've lived together all their lives, after all. This all starts in high school. There is only one out here, and everyone goes there. This is where you are, actually. Here, everyone begins on their paths to their future. What will you do with your future? More importantly, what will you do with your now?
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Main Thread~ ~ ~ Discussion Thread
munchqueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NerdyDisco » Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:57 am

MoonlightWolf19 wrote:
MoonlightWolf19 wrote:
Pokérus Apocalypse

About twenty years ago in the Johto region, a virus known as “Pokérus” was discovered spreading among wild Pokémon, mostly by battling. Once trainer Pokémon started catching Pokérus, scientists decided to research this new virus. They found that the virus was harmless to Pokémon, even beneficial to their growth, with no downsides other than the Pokémon becoming moodier for a few days after initially catching it. As stated though, this was decades ago.

After the initial discovery of the virus and its growth inducing tendencies, competitive battlers from all over the world wanted more of it. They sent their Pokémon out battling everything they could find, whether it be other trainer Pokémon, wild Pokémon, or Pokémon from other occupations. The pokémarts figured that if they could find a way to boost the virus’ powers and contain it, that they could make a huge profit off of it. They paid scientists to experiment with the virus and increase its power, along with finding a way to contain it to sell as a product. The scientists succeeded, but they didn't know that the moodiness the original virus caused would change into bloodthirst…

Fast forward to modern day. The Pokérus virus has become increasingly widespread, but deadly as well. Society has been taken down to the point of anarchy thanks to irresponsible trainers getting their hands on the virus and infecting their already powerful Pokémon, and going out into the wild is a death wish. Speaking of the wild, most non infected Pokémon have gathered into their own groups to protect each other and help each other with resources and shelter. This is where our story takes place.

Main Thread

Discussion: Forms go Here

(Needs both Pokérus and Survivor Pokémon)

Smoothie Clan

The land you were wandering through felt… off. The trees you saw were many different colors, the grass felt sticky beneath your paws, and the prey you saw scampering about was almost unrecognizable as rodents.
“What is this place..?” You wondered to yourself, taking a look at your own colorful pelt. Eventually, you stumbled upon a stream that looked like the stuff that came out of twoleg monsters sometimes. Sniffing it and finding nothing wrong, you took a drink. Another cat walked up to you, but waited until you stood back up to speak.

“I see you've stumbled upon our territory,” the leafy green she cat said.
“Welcome to Smoothie Clan. I'm the leader, Ivystar. You look promising as a clan cat. You're welcome to join us if you'd wish.” She smiled, and you followed her as she trotted off into the woods. As you arrived at the camp, you could see that all the cats were just as unique as you, with each cat having a completely unique pelt. “Finally,” you thought, “I'm not the only one…”

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄
𝒲𝑒 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝒽𝑜𝓌 𝓌𝑒 𝒸𝒶𝓂𝑒 𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒
𝒲𝑒 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓌𝑒'𝓁𝓁 𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓋𝑒
❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

Flight Rising Webber Rookiex
x

Hey there! I go as Nerdy, Disco, Cutman, or
basically anything else you want to call me.
My interests include Pokemon, Megaman, Don't
Starve, and basically anything Nintendo related.
I'm not all that interesting, but feel free to PM me!

Signature coded by yours truly~
Avatar is by itstheblob on Tumblr!
Don't Starve is owned by Klei Entertainment
❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄
𝒮𝑜 𝒸𝒽𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒 𝓌𝑒 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝑔𝑒𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇
ℋ𝒶𝓅𝓅𝓎 𝒲𝒾𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓇'𝓈 ℱ𝑒𝒶𝓈𝓉 ℰ𝓋𝑒!

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄
NerdyDisco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zeiro » Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:00 am

Zeiro wrote:
Ever wish you could earn pets by doing what you love: roleplaying? Welp, Guess what! However, this is the basic idea of how it's going to work. You'd join like you would join any roleplay, by posting your character form. Then, once it is accepted by me or one of the staff of this thread, you can start roleplaying.

The Gifters

Long ago, There was a enormous storm that brought deaths everywhere. A meteor struck the planet at that time. Infecting dozens of people, Most died, Some lived. Others Hide. For an unknown reason the meteor teleports all of them into a connection of five islands. Where the Middle has a tall building, filled with scientists. Anf Four more clear islands that give grand space. What happens then?.. Fight, Or Flight? Begin a life? Friends? Family?

There's five strange Islands, Unknown to man. Right smack in the middle Island is a building filled with scientists.. Why? They experiment on the Gifters.Those who were given powers by the heavens. Gifters must avoid these scientists in order for them to have a livable life without all the... Experiments, At least. Connecting the Islands are bridges. Its the only way across... One problem the Bridges are worn out and thin. Who dares crossing it? No one knows. There's no way out, Except a Helicopter that comes once a year. Maybe you thought of Canoeing? Or swimming your way out well the scientists thought of that too.
So borders have been put up miles and miles away once close to the border you would be in dangerous waters.

Main Thread

Discussion Thread

Zeiro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ţђę ţąķęŋ

Postby ~ moth ~ » Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:03 am

WE NEED 1 HUNTER FROM THE SANCTUARY TO START!

ţђę ţąķęŋ

It happened years ago. A sickness began to spread over the Earth. It was like nothing scientists had ever seen before. It started out much like the flu, keeping people bedridden with a fever over one-hundred degrees fahrenheit. But then it got worse. People would cough and sneeze blood. Blisters began to form on the body. Hospitals were over run with what they called Infection Z. Many people began to die all at once. Everyone was scared. Mayhem broke out. Governments fell. Entire Countries were destroyed. Nobody was safe, nobody could escape Infection Z. At least that's what the survivors thought. A new generation sprouted. They were able to withstand the forces of Infection Z. But with this new generation came something nobody had ever seen before, powers and mutations. Creatures which were once thought of as fairy tales or scary stories were now becoming real. This new generation was called The Infected, but with the Infected came The Saviors, at least they thought they were saviors. The Saviors also had powers and mutations, but they wanted nothing to do with any of it. So they began to abduct Infected and run tests on them, trying to figure out how to make everyone human again. If you were one of the abducted you were part of The Taken.

Main Thread

Discussion Thread

╰ ⋯ how the most dangerous thing . • ⊹ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋯ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ◂ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⋯⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ↼╯
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀╰ is to love -

. • adrien - adult - they / he / she - aroace ⋆ ╮

╰ ⋯ how you will heal and rise above . • ⊹

───────────────────────────────────────────
x▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋮

. - • crowned by an overture ↼╯
bold and beyond . • ⋆

╰ ⋯ ah, it’s more courageous to ⋆
▸ — overcome ⊹ .

──────────────────────────

~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

one girl left, one boy left

Postby rae sanders » Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:11 am

yo
ho
ho
pirates
life
for me

~

╔════
the year is 1742, the treasure is high, the crime is higher, and the fight for everything is growing nearer.
the crown is cracking down on piracy, and hiring privateers to go after their own blood and kind.
men, women, boys, and girls who have found their place on the sea, soon fears losing what they love.
the sea calls to young and old, the place they live and die. up on board the crown of immorality.
rae sanders

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Purity || Wolf RP

Postby ShoeShoe » Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:24 am

Black and white. Two very different ends of the spectrum, but the only two colors prohibited to survive according to pack law.

The pack resides in the Canadian boreal forest, and in the beginning there were all colors of wolves. But now there are only black and white pelted wolves allowed within the pack. Gray pups are killed and buried, though everyone - except those who witness their killing - believe that they are not even born in the first place or they are always too weak to survive. The future alpha female of the pack discovers what is being done and when she becomes the alpha female, she entrusts her best friend, the omega, with the knowledge of what is happening to the gray pups. Because she is expected to have pups at some point, she works out a plan to have one of the gray pups - if she has one - taken away to a place where they will be safe and be able to grow up. He is raised by the omega and told of the tragedies that are happening, though he is told to never go back to where is he born because he will be killed. The omega eventually dies, and now he has returned to the place of his birth along with some friends and his mate. His brother is soon to become the alpha male and his sister the beta, as their parents are stepping down from their positions. No one knows of his existence except his mother, and even she doesn't know that he survived.

ShoeShoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

{Plus Ultra! Anata no Hero Academia!}

Postby nightfire » Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:39 am

あなたのヒーローアカデミー

Quirks - the defining variable between people who could probably make something of their lives and those who would suffer through the stream of normality. In a day and age where almost everyone has super human-like qualities, it was only natural that they construct a school to teach those kids how to better enhance their powers. Now, this isn't about those whose stories are being told, and those whose stories were already written.

No.

This is your hero academy.
あなたのヒーローアカデミー

Main Thread
Discussion Thread

Based off of Boku no Hero Academia
A remake of a thread that never got off the ground.
nightfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby `sappho » Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:57 am

x
x
( ──── ♛ ❝ under the sea

once upon a time, there was a young princess who lived in a castle with her mother, father and sister. the castle was built by a steep cliff that lead into the deep ocean. the king warned his daughters not to go near the cliff, that it was very dangerous. the princess's older sister kept away from the cliff but the younger princess was very curious about the cliff and the ocean. one day the younger princess, who was named gwen, rode her horse down to the cliff and sat on the edge, looking down into the dark blue waters. what happened next isn't known for sure, no one knows if gwen fell from the cliff or if she was pushed but everyone does know that gwen somehow found herself in the ocean. she couldn't swim and no one in her family knew she had gone to the cliff. gwen thought of her family as she passed out from a lack of air and slowly faded into darkness.

a few days later, gwen woke up and found herself in a cave. she didn't know where she was and who had saved her but she did know that she was out of the water. when she tried to stand she found that her legs had been fused together and made into a tail. what gwen didn't know was that she was the first of her kind, who would take on the name of mermaids. it is not known what made her or so many others grow tails or earn special powers. she started a kingdom under the sea, modeled from her old home and named it marina, though some called it atlantis. soon more mermaid started to show up and she invited them into her kingdom. gwen started to notice that each of these mermaids had one of seven powers. they could either help rise the sun or moon, make the underwater plants grow and help new islands to form, create volcanos and fight, create the breeze and storms, create the waves and tides, speak to animals or create new mermaids. since all of these mermaids specialized they were put in different classes, the sun and moon raisers, the island-makers, the fire-tails, the wind-breathers, the tide-crafters, the life-speakers, and the creators. in marina, everyone has there part.

it has been thousands of years since gwen created and ruled marina and now a new ruler has taken the through. his name is zeeb and he is a tyrant leader. he took over the kingdom by killing or banishing gwen's descendants and anyone in a place of power who doesn't support him. now it is up to eight apprentices, all of different classes, to start an uprising and bring an end to zeeb's reign of terror.

clicky!

╒═══════════════════════════╕
              what's better than summer fun and having that fun with
              your sibling or siblings? four sets of siblings have been
              given free tickets to stay at a luxury hotel. what they
              don't know is that they will be split from their siblings
              and pitted against them in challenges. in the process,
              each person will be paired with their polar opposite.
              this whole trip was planned by scientist wanting to see
              if opposites really to attract and if blood is really thicker
              than water.

╘═══════════════════════════╛

╒═══════════════════════════╕
              clicky!
              ╘═══════════════════════════╛
`sappho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby glimwoods » Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:42 am

t h e...p l o t
      ________ The beautiful land of Skyrim is in turmoil all over again, and everyone is on edge.
      The civil war, with Stormcloaks against the Imperials, has left the land in ruins and the return of the dragons will only result in more destruction. The Jarls are plotting against each other, all trying to raise their armies, to defend their holds against the rising threats. Just traveling on the roads is dangerous - guards, all busy with the war, are no longer able to clear bandits and forsworn out. Everything is crumbling, but in this darkness there is light.
      Rumors of the Dragonborn, the one individual who can put an end to all of this, is the only thing keeping everyone's spirits up. Every day that the Dragonborn stays in hiding is a day where a bit of hope is lost. Is this person even real?
      Who can say.

main thread

--

the w o r l d beholds

humanity is dwindling. it has been two years since whatever god there may have been abandoned the human race. nobody knows why this horrible outbreak happened, or what caused it, but it is the reason for the near-extinction of human kind.

some say it's the world's way of getting back at us, for all the pollution and wars and crimes. some say it's the governments fault, a way for them to control the population gone terribly wrong. whatever the reason, most of earth's population is now what you'd call zombies. mindless, shambling, reanimated human corpses. they're everywhere, and they are highly aggressive. you are not immune to this disease - upon death or by bites from infected individuals, you too will join their undead army.

you are one of the few survivors of the apocalypse, a former resident of new york city or perhaps someone who's made their way here through travel, hearing of the safe haven. whatever the reason, you're stuck here. the city is overrun and just getting across the street is a life-threatening task. for now you're holding out, either by yourself or with others, but how long can you last?
glimwoods

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dracowolf » Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:54 am

Guardians were sent to protect the world,
Dragons, gryphons, unicorns, hydras, hundreds of different creatures all sent to do one job:
Stop the demons.
Then they were challenged and changed
Now the a new threat arises and the need for them has come again,
All to face

The Coming Darkness
A fantasy/mythological shifter RP

The story:

Ages ago creatures of all sorts filled the world. Dragons, Gryphons, Pegasus, Unicorns, Manticors, Hydras, the list went on and on. They protected the world from those of their kind and others who would turn against it. Each country had their own stories and creatures of legends who fought for them. These were guardians of the world, until something got loose, something that corrupted mankind. Those guardians who were once respected or even considered messengers from the gods were now challenges, obstacles to conquer. Knights, dragon slayers, heroes, hunters, they went by many names but they struck down the guardians. To have mankind turn on them was unexpected and left the guardians confused, having no desire to fight those they guarded. The guardians turned and begged those that had once set them, those many considered gods, they begged for help. Help came, the guardians were turned mortal, turned to human.

The guardians lived out mortal lives, living amongst those who once hunted them. They fell in love, had children and died when their time came. Each generation had a few guardians, they watched over the world and fought off small threats, these became urban legends in much of the world like those of Loch Ness, Beast of Bray Road, Black Shuck, and Thunderbird, to name a few. There was balance in the world, but such a balance is often changed.

First the smaller attacks increased, stories popped up at a rapid pace. Now a great demon has come, the first of many. The embodiment of nightmares, it has already sent dozens into an eternal sleep where they are trapped in their own nightmare realm. With each person the demon traps it gets stronger.

Those who originally sent the guardians, titans or gods, have chosen to awaken as many as they can, throwing several people into a world they weren't aware of. Each guardian carries the mark of the creature they turn into so that those more experienced can identify them. They have a limited time to gather their forces and figure things out before the demons become too strong.

-This RP has just started but there's plenty of room to join-

-----------------

CelestialClan
Warrior Cats With Powers
Plot focused RP

Simple fact one: You died, you went to Starclan.
Simple fact two: You're not dead anymore.

Thanks to an unexplained power, known as Ancients you're back. But there is a reason for that. You're on a mountain path that leads up to a cliff, at the top is the ruins, the home of the Ancients. Something is coming to disrupt the order and peace these beings have known and they need help to protect it.

Step One: Build a clan based on who has come back, which is harder than it sounds as there are multiple leaders from all over the world and multiple medicine cats. How the clan is formed must be decided by all the cats together, if they take shape into a classic clan or something new.

Step Two: Figure out where exactly they are. The mountain path and forest seem clear enough but there is a cliff that drops off to nothingness and that is odd.

Step Three: Figure out the coming threats and how to beat them.

Along the way the Ancients will grant powers to the cats they brought back, each cat has a connection to an Ancient. No one starts with powers but they are earned as time goes on, after all the Ancients need to recover from bringing so many back from the dead.

-CelestialClan has not started but please be familiar with the story and rules, it's not a typical warrior RP, it is designed to be different. It is also designed to be plot heavy with focus on both mystery and adventure. This RP has not started yet but will be this week.-
Dracowolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me