∟ Broken Oaths ㄱ Discussion & Forms

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ∟ Broken Oaths ㄱ Discussion & Forms

Postby necrobinical » Fri Mar 08, 2024 10:30 am

Hiya all!!! A few things:

I made a google sheet that contains basic character information along with links to their applications.
I mainly did this for myself because I realized that I had thought, even if just for a moment, that DriedGrape was Wölfin's roleplayer. Only I can edit it just in case of disaster, and I'll be keeping it pretty up to date. Feel free to use it, feel free to ignore it, I don't mind.

Some character sheets implied that they had been in Stoneclan longer than the clan had existed, so I marked those cats down as coming from Sparrowstar's old clan (with ?s to denote them.) If my mental timeline is correct, Stoneclan has to have been around for more than 10 moons but less than 18, because Sparrow was exiled after he was a warrior, and the first clan-born cat is 10 moons old. Hope that helps!

Second--if nobody else wants that fourth kit, I'll take 'em!

Third--I got distracted from making my new character by making that sheet so um... i'll be a bit to submit him lol.
Last edited by necrobinical on Fri Mar 08, 2024 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
necrobinical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hawk WillowWatcher » Fri Mar 08, 2024 10:33 am

Checked it out, looks good
ImageImage ImageImage ImageImageAdopt your own. Kitters!made by pheonix
Hawk WillowWatcher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Babybel » Fri Mar 08, 2024 10:35 am

Mark! I was just going to play a grouchy elder but I can play a couple of kits, I can make one for each queen if that's alright with Fortune's Fool and Queen of flames; I'll put their info here once im done with their forms.
Babybel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hawk WillowWatcher » Fri Mar 08, 2024 10:39 am

Babybel wrote:Mark! I was just going to play a grouchy elder but I can play a couple of kits, I can make one for each queen if that's alright with Fortune's Fool and Queen of flames; I'll put their info here once im done with their forms.

You can play both I’m pretty sure (sorry if this counts as minimoding)
ImageImage ImageImage ImageImageAdopt your own. Kitters!made by pheonix
Hawk WillowWatcher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Fri Mar 08, 2024 10:42 am

@necrobinical
That spreadsheet looks really good! My username is listed as 'Fortune's Folly' for Mossbright though. Which while incorrect IS a very funny variation on it and it got a laugh out of me.
Feel free to claim the fourth kit slot!

@Babybel
anathema has yet to confirm if they are in fact making a kit or not, and if they end up not wanting to after all there will still be a free spot for one of Mossbright's! If not then I'm afraid 5 kits on her first real foray into motherhood might be a bit much for the poor girl.
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby necrobinical » Fri Mar 08, 2024 10:45 am

@fortune's fool

... it seems i am the fool today. whoops. fixed!
necrobinical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby necrobinical » Fri Mar 08, 2024 10:58 am

>> PYRE <<

>> Name Origin; Pyre was given his name after a few moons by his late mother because she viewed a roaring pyre burning away animals lost to a disease and hoped her only son would embody that corruption-burning ideal.

(temporary ref as i make one)

who are you, really? by mikky ekko wrote:So you feel entitled to a sense of control
And make decisions that you think are your own
You are a stranger here, why have you come?
Why have you come, lift me higher, let me look at the sun
Look at the sun and once I hear them clearly, say

Who, who are you really?
And where are you going?
I have nothing left to prove
'Cause I have nothing left to lose
See me bare my teeth for you
Who, who are you?

Warrior, yearns to be Leader
Transgender Demi-Tom, he/xe/they
34 Moons
Demiromantic Pansexual

Pyre is a handsome Abyssinian tom with slight tabby striping and lovely dark russet coloration. His eyes are dark amber, and usually half-lidded.

Pyre has never had a charitable thought in his whole life. While scumbag is a bit harsh, it's not an over exaggeration to say he's self-centered. As a cat who's basically never had anything beyond himself, Pyre values his own instincts and beliefs higher than any other's. Though, this isn't exactly on purpose. He spent so long alone that his idea of reality has warped; he doesn't realize his selfish actions can actually effect others. He seems genuinely concerned for other cats, and seems to try just a bit to minimize their harm while maximizing his own benefit, but the efficacy of that is certainly debatable. His rash, bold, and brash nature, however, has lead him into plenty of issues. Quite a few groups of rogues really hate his guts, so he tends to roam to escape them. This does mean every time he's in Stoneclan he is an active threat to their safety, but he's so pretty and handsome and so charismatic, who could hate that face?

Pyre's mother was an Abyssinian breeder's pride and joy. She gave him plenty of litters of stellar cats to sell. Pyre, however, was the youngest, smallest whelp of her very last litter. And by the time her last litter even came, she had been dumped at a roadside because her kitting had taken far too long. Having been luxuriously pampered, Pyre's mother had no clue how to live in the wild, especially not while nursing a grand six kits. In the weeks to come before help found the Abyssinians, four of the six kits perished, with the last two only surviving because they were lucky. Finally, help found Pyre's mother in the form of a group of charitable loners. They taught the old mother to hunt and a nursing queen took over the duty of feeding little Pyre and his sister. The group invited the Abyssinians to stay, and they did.

Things did not stay cheery, however. A great disease raced through the mammals in Pyre's old forest, leaving even those lucky to survive the illness weaker and able to spread the disease if eaten. Most of the loner group died, aside from four cats. One was little Pyre, a mere 10 moons old, his mother, and two cats originally from the group. Humans came through and burnt away the disease, and watching the funeral pyre changed Pyre's mother. She named him after the word the humans had used for the flame, and lead the four away to better hunting locales.

Upon a whim, Pyre left his mother's group soon after he became 18 moons old. His mother was a strong leader, and in a way he envied the way other cats looked at her. He wanted her to look at him like that. But she was far too busy gathering any survivors from the plague to pay special attention to her remaining son. He joined a few bands of loners or gangs of rogues, only staying until his bad attitude got him run out or clawed at. Or worse. One group was planning on executing him, but a guard fell asleep so Pyre managed to escape.

He, very recently, joined Stoneclan. Although, he's been gone the past week without warning after joining two moons ago, and acts like nothing's even happened! What a scoundrel!
necrobinical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby necrobinical » Fri Mar 08, 2024 11:07 am

@Hawk WllowWatcher

Hey buddy, uh. I can completely understand wanting to roleplay your character and her being asleep is super not conducive to doing that! I get that. But it seems kinda jarring to just randomly skip what must be hours into the future while everyone else is still on the same page. Maybe Wölfin can wake up because Quiet + Falcon are cleaning her wounds? I would seriously recommend that over expecting folks to timeskip without clarifying that in OOC or even really asking about it...

Sorry if this comes off as harsh or as minimodding! Really don't mean to nitpick, it's just really jarring to see and I'd like for you to get to roleplay in this group because it's fun! But I don't think random timejumps is really the way.
necrobinical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stars Hollow » Fri Mar 08, 2024 11:10 am

Accepted!
Stars Hollow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stars Hollow » Fri Mar 08, 2024 11:14 am

necrobinical wrote:@Hawk WllowWatcher

Hey buddy, uh. I can completely understand wanting to roleplay your character and her being asleep is super not conducive to doing that! I get that. But it seems kinda jarring to just randomly skip what must be hours into the future while everyone else is still on the same page. Maybe Wölfin can wake up because Quiet + Falcon are cleaning her wounds? I would seriously recommend that over expecting folks to timeskip without clarifying that in OOC or even really asking about it...

Sorry if this comes off as harsh or as minimodding! Really don't mean to nitpick, it's just really jarring to see and I'd like for you to get to roleplay in this group because it's fun! But I don't think random timejumps is really the way.

Also, I agree with Necrobinical on this one! I totally get wanting to roleplay your character, but maybe there is a more natural way to wake her up without doing a time skip? We have other characters interacting right now and it would not be fair to cut short their interactions.
Stars Hollow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me