เผบ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™›๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™›๐™ก๐™ฎ โ€“ d+f

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: เผบ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™›๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™›๐™ก๐™ฎ โ€“ d+f

Postby Nunavik » Sat Aug 19, 2023 7:07 pm

peachpit. wrote:
and,
all my kitties are open for relationships! you can pm me or just mention me on this thread with any ideas! i made all my chars specific to this rp so im super excited to see any relos ideas that anyone has! c:

would you be interested in rabbitsong and spottedfeather having a close friendship? they seem like polar opposites so maybe rabbitsong can find solace in her outgoing and confident personality, while she seeks his quiet and calm demeanor? maybe they can even come to blows sometimes? i'm getting the feeling she'd come off like a boastful apprentice and he a wise elder that has a calming effect. thoughts?

selasphorys wrote:@everyone
The roleplay will start up on Sunday if that works for everyone. It will open with a prophecy. Your cats may or may not hear about it in-roleplay, but you're all free to discuss it here ooc. Haresong will be expected to announce his first patrols.

I finished assigning mentors! I tried to assign pairs who could have interesting character growth together. Amberpaw was reassigned to Perchwood after the deputy ceremony the previous night.

mentor pairings:
briarseed - cloudpaw
perchwood - amberpaw
sykestar - jackalpaw
haresong - yarrowpaw
spottedfeather - hopperpaw
swallowsight - goosepaw
lynxspring - finchpaw
mothgaze - snakepaw
starlingflight - kyanitepaw
paledapple - lemmingpaw

My forms for Briarseed, Swallowsight, and Hopperpaw are completed on page 1. I'll finish Rumblespout on Friday. All my cats are open for relations, including crushes, friends, enemies, and kin. I'd love for Briarseed to have a littermate, Hopperpaw to have a father, and Rumblespout to have a few kits or grandkits to annoy. I'll write up my specific relation ideas on Friday when I have time!

i may be willing to add another character, but i want to see once the roleplay starts. i don't want to bite off more than i can chew trying to juggle a roleplay, work, and other stuff.

as far as starting sunday, that sounds fine.
Nunavik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peachpit. » Sun Aug 20, 2023 4:43 am

@nunavik

oooo that sounds so cute!!! maybe they couldโ€™ve been childhood friends? i saw spottedfeather is very quick to voice her opinion so perhaps she couldโ€™ve stood up for rabbitsong in his youth when he was being bullied for his size by his brothers. and thatโ€™s why theyโ€™re so close at the present time. i think having a friend in this very stressful time should be so comforting for him. as well as having such an outgoing friend should help nudge him out of his shell a little.

@selasphorys
sunday sounds good! c: iโ€™m so excited to start! rabbitsong will assign his first patrols hehe, anxious little guy x3.

planning on deep diving into all the character forms when iโ€™m off of work and figuring out some relos. right now im thinking about some kinda slow burn romantic relationship for milktuft to help her overcome her grief and depression. shes gonna be tough to crack but let me know if anyoneโ€™s kitty is up for the challenge c: and goosepaw! i would like for him to have some friends if anyoneโ€™s apprentice is interested! he is a goofy, chunky baby and i love him. ;-;
peachpit.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby selasphorys » Sun Aug 20, 2023 7:38 pm

I've been busy but I managed to finish all my forms. Reaching out for a few relationship ideas now!

@peachpit.
    Sorry I got Rabbitsong's name wrong in my post a few days ago! I was very tired when I posted. I think I fixed everything now.
  • Swallowsight & Rabbitsong - Would it be okay if Swallowsight has a little crush on Rabbitsong? Or maybe they could be mates if he is interested? I could see the two of them worrying their tails off together. He's a bit older than her, so she would have mostly known that calmer, smooth-tongued side of him. Few cats would be able to soothe her anxieties like he could. Now that he's deputy, Swallowsight would feel even more distant from him. She wouldn't want to distract him or herself from their duties in this perilous time. Swallowsight is very hesitant to make herself vulnerable. But I think she'd still watch over him from a distance either way.
  • Swallowsight & Goosepaw - What mentorship dynamic would Swallowsight have with Goosepaw? He would remind Swallowsight a lot of her brother and former apprentice, Gullsplash. They even have the same white coat and waterbird names! He's almost a second chance for her. Swallowsight was very very overprotective of her brother, a fault she knows she has but cannot help. She might try to be more lenient on Goosepaw, but old habits die hard. She'll probably be strict and controlling with him, especially with the increasing dangers in the territory. Swallowsight would do her best to keep him from sneaking out of her supervision, but deep down she would be super proud of all he can do.
  • Hopperpaw & Goosepaw - Hopperpaw would wanna be best friends with Goosepaw, if you'd be okay with that? I could see them sneaking out together and exploring all over the place, maybe with Yarrowpaw as a little trio. Hopperpaw would entice him with stories about all the plump prey they could catch beyond the border. And Goosepaw could turn on that innocent goofball charm if they ever get caught. c:
  • Briarseed & Mothgaze - Could these two be friends? They're both gentle yet distant mollies, but they could provide quiet support for each other. Mothpaw would have spent a lot of time in the medicine den right when Briarpaw was fumbling with herbs as a young apprentice. They both finished their training late, but I could see them cheering each other on along the way. Briarseed has a really broken sense of self-worth because of her failures, but Mothgaze's warmth might be just what she needs to stay strong.

@Queen of flames
  • Hopperpaw & Yarrowpaw - I'd love for these two to be friends! I could see Hopperpaw as a super bad influence on the younger apprentice. They'd go on all sorts of crazy adventures together, and maybe with Goosepaw too? And it would be super cute if a crush develops over time, but for now Hopperpaw is a bit too immature!

@Nunavik
  • Hopperpaw & Spottedfeather - What mentorship dynamic would these two have? They are both very stubborn, passionate, and free-thinking cats. I could see Hopperpaw feeling inspired by her or butting heads with her. He's a difficult apprentice with a strong rebellious streak. He'll do every assignment in the most careless or unorthodox ways, before slipping out of sight to romp around the territory.
  • I'd love to talk more if you have time to make kin for any of my characters!

@nila_
  • Briarseed & Cloudpaw - How would their mentorship dynamic be? Cloudpaw is such a sweetheart, I'm sure Briarseed would feel soothed by his innocent warmth. She recognizes how he doesn't have much family left, and I think she would see a little of herself in that. She'd try to be there for him in the only way she can, as a gentle but imperfect mentor. Cloudpaw would have become apprentice when the older medicine cat Fogfern was still alive. Briarseed struggles to be as warm, patient, and wise as Fogfern was, and she feels that she can never be a good enough mentor for Cloudpaw.

@rey skywalker
  • Briarseed & Sykestar - Briarseed would be absolutely terrified of Sykestar. She feels like she hasn't been pulling her weight as a medicine cat. Though she has always worked hard, that work hasn't always paid off. Briarseed hid behind her mentor Fogfern in the past, but now she has to step into the responsibility of her role. She struggles a lot with the authority that she now has to have, and she will likely defer to the more confident leader whenever they meet. She would struggle a lot with having a voice or opinion around Sykestar.

@Rae'tia
  • Briarseed & Finchpaw - Briarseed would have cared for Finchpaw often since she was a sickly kit. I know Finchpaw was very strongly opposed to becoming a medicine cat, but would she feel any bitterness toward Briarseed?
selasphorys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Sun Aug 20, 2023 8:09 pm

@Sela
Hmm, maybe not towards Briarseed personally, but maybe just civil
with them in general. She probably would fill a litter bitter, but try
her best not to let it sour her relationship with the clan's medicine cats.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peachpit. » Mon Aug 21, 2023 6:43 am

@selasphorys
(no worries about rabbitsong's name!! x3 happens to the best of us)
i think a mutual crush dynamic for swallowsight and rabbitsong could be so precious! maybe over time when rabbitsong finally gets comfortable with his new position he could admit his feelings for her? i think they are very similar and having a close bond like a mate/crush should help with his overthinking, so i think they could both comfort one another c:

and for swallowsight and goosepaw, i think having that kind of structured mentor figure would be great for him! i could totally see them butting heads and getting into little arguments, but as he grows older i can see him being really appreciative for the firm hand and guidance! his parents were never the discipline type so i think a little older-sibling/younger-sibling type of bond with them could allow for her to discipline him without any growing resentment.

hopperpaw and goosepaw would totally be the best of friends! i could see them getting into all sorts of trouble together, their mentors would definitely have their paws full. the trio dynamic would be so fun!! c:

as for briarseed and mothgaze, it would make total sense for them to be friends! because of mothgaze's past, perhaps briarseed could've been her only friends during apprenticehood? mothgaze was in the med cat's den for almost her entire childhood so it would make sense that briarseed would've been the closest thing she had for a friend because she was so sick for so long. i definitely think they would've cheered each other on during their training, and now that friendship is a relief from what's going on for the both of them.

@rae'tia
maybe rabbitsong and wolfpath could be friends? i saw that wolfpath was teased for his stutter by his siblings, just as rabbitsong was teased for his size from his siblings. maybe they could both bond over being the odd-one-out in their families? rabbitsong and wolfpath are very anti-social toms so maybe one day wolfpath could stutter around rabbitsong on a patrol or such and that's when they both bond over their childhoods?

and perhaps milktuft could have a crush on paledapple? it doesn't have to mutual, milktuft is in a depressive episode right now so maybe trying to impress paledapple could kinda help her be more engaged in clan life. because she's so depressed, milktuft is constantly asleep and avoiding her warrior duties so maybe now that she has that crush she could join patrols that paledapple is on, etc. ultimately my goal for milktuft is to find a romantic relationship to help her through her grief of her ex-mate, as well as get her out of the depressive rut she's in, and if that's not with paledapple that's okay! i think the crush is enough to get her on her feet again. c:

@rey skywalker
what are your thoughts on rabbitsong and sykestar's relationship? now a leader/deputy duo, why did sykestar choose him? perhaps they could've been childhood friends maybe? just let me know your thoughts! c:

@nila_
could goosepaw have a crush on cloudpaw? doesn't have to be mutual! i think goosepaw would adore to listen to him ramble about herbs and such. they are both such airy-headed and innocent toms, i think goosepaw would find comfort in how similar they are! always sneaking into the medicine cat's den to talk to him and bring him prey he caught himself, i think goosepaw would be enamored with cloudpaw. c:

@queen of flames
because rabbitsong is yarrowpaw's mentor, what do you feel their relationship will be like? i think rabbitsong would be very protective over yarrowpaw, seeing as they were both the smallest of their litters (although rabbitsong had a wicked growth spurt LOL). i think rabbitsong would see a bit of himself in the young apprentice. c:

@the clockmaker
any ideas on snakepaw and mothgaze's relationship as mentor and apprentice? she is very very forgetful and airy-headed , though she makes up for it by being very easy to get along with and charming. i think maybe she would feel a little insecure and distant from snakepaw because this is her first apprentice and she doubts her own abilities (because she got her warrior name much later than everyone else).

*sweating* i hoping any other relos will just happen naturally! this is just wanted to get out there before starting to at least have some kinda foot in the door and not have my kitties be awkward LOL
peachpit.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Aug 21, 2023 7:22 am

selas: I am fine with that.

Peach: sure. Yarrow may try to get his attention, try to be good at a little bit of everything, and don't want to look weak or disappoint him, as he is the deputy. Maybe he could teach him that he doesn't need to push himself to be the best only because he is a deputy.

Cinnamon may have a little crush on rabbit by the way.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Mon Aug 21, 2023 11:13 am

@Peach
I'm cool with Milktuft having a crush on Paledapple, it would be one-sided, but Paledapple would probably be cool with Milktuft's crush. Will probably end up trying to befriend her too.
As for Rabbitsong and Wolfpath that would be really cute. And probably get Wolfpath to relax a bit more into clan life. Bonding of childhoods would be so good for him, getting a good and solid non-romantic connection to the clan.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nunavik » Mon Aug 21, 2023 11:57 am

peachpit. wrote:
@nunavik

oooo that sounds so cute!!! maybe they couldโ€™ve been childhood friends? i saw spottedfeather is very quick to voice her opinion so perhaps she couldโ€™ve stood up for rabbitsong in his youth when he was being bullied for his size by his brothers. and thatโ€™s why theyโ€™re so close at the present time. i think having a friend in this very stressful time should be so comforting for him. as well as having such an outgoing friend should help nudge him out of his shell a little.

oo i could totally see them being childhood friends! she definitely would stand up against bullies on someone's behalf.
selasphorys wrote:@Nunavik
  • Hopperpaw & Spottedfeather - What mentorship dynamic would these two have? They are both very stubborn, passionate, and free-thinking cats. I could see Hopperpaw feeling inspired by her or butting heads with her. He's a difficult apprentice with a strong rebellious streak. He'll do every assignment in the most careless or unorthodox ways, before slipping out of sight to romp around the territory.
  • I'd love to talk more if you have time to make kin for any of my characters!

i think they would definitely buttheads alot! i can see them both getting into adventuring together though, playing around when it comes to patrolling or hunting. i can see spottedfeather being a bit more organized as her tasks get done and if something is done carelessly or is inappropriate, she'll definitely show her mentor side and reprimand. maybe at some point, it becomes a problem either someone mentions to a higher up and they reprimand spottedfeather (maybe rabbitsong @peachpit., that may disrupt their friendship or even strengthen in a way that spottedfeather seeks advice from someone who now has to help manage an entire clan) or even skyestar @rey skywalker after this, maybe hopperpaw and spottedfeather's relationship becomes strained because spottedfeather now has to be the "adult" and gets on hopperpaw about everything compared to previous.

screw it, i'll make one more character, haha! would you prefer briarseed's sibling or hopperpaw's father? or a different related character altogether? do you have some type of plot in mind for a related character or do you a certain relationship you'd want them to have, etc?
Nunavik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby selasphorys » Mon Aug 21, 2023 3:42 pm

@Rae
  • Ah I see, thanks for letting me know. I think Briarseed would still be a little nervous around Finchpaw. She wouldn't know how to show her support without looking too concerned or too aloof. Briarseed watched her littermates become warriors without her, and she wouldn't want Finchpaw to suffer through that too. She would be worried for her health and her dreams, but she wouldn't know how to balance Finchpaw's illnesses and impatience.

@peach
    I'm glad you're onboard with these ideas!! (and thank you for understanding <3)
  • ahhh a mutual crush between Swallowsight and Rabbitsong would be super sweet! I think they would definitely find comfort in one another. Both are so prone to worrying but they could find peace together. Would they be friends already or would this be more of a distant pining?
  • Mothgaze would have been Briarseed's only friend too. Briar tends to shut herself up in the medicine den and she really struggles to get to know anyone her age. Their friendship helped her get through the fear and loneliness of her apprenticeship, and no doubt it will be a great help for the problems ahead.

@nunavik
  • That's perfect, I love Spottedfeather and Hopperpaw adventuring together! He'd see her as the coolest mentor, and he might be more comfortable bouncing his more creative ideas off her. I love the concept of their relationship becoming more strained after the leader or deputy reprimands Spottedfeather. Hopperpaw would become resentful of Spottedfeather's new disciplinarian attitude, seeing her as just like his father. He'd probably act up even more in defiance.
  • And on that note... character ideas! Hopperpaw's father Laurelthorn struggles with connecting to his kits, so his idea of parenting is lecturing on the code and the ideal warrior. The senior warrior would probably get on Spottedfeather's case a lot about her mentorship style, telling her that she isn't training Hopperpaw right by being so lenient on him. But Laurelthorn lacks the authority of the clan's leadership so he's easy to brush off. Laurelthorn always wanted to be deputy and now he pushes his kits in that direction. I hope that as their family breaks apart throughout the roleplay, Hopperpaw and Laurelthorn will eventually reconcile and find home in each other. I feel that since you already have Hopperpaw's mentor, these interactions would be less meaningful if you also play his dad. But it's up to you!
  • As for Briarseed's siblings, I have three cats on the NPC list but feel free to change any names or genders. There are two warriors and one queen, but you're free to do whatever you like with your character. Briarseed was born in a large litter of six, but she only has three surviving littermates. She was always distant from them. Some of them tried to reach out to her when they were younger, but she kept withdrawing further from them until they left her behind. Family is still a sore spot for her, and she can never really see herself as part of one. Their relationship got worse after Briarpaw's failure led to their mother Cherrybloom and brother Sumacpaw's deaths. Briarseed couldn't face her siblings after that and she retreated from them completely. Perhaps as the roleplay progresses, the two siblings can forge new bonds. Or perhaps tensions will only get worse in the aftermath of disaster.

selasphorys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheClockmaker » Tue Aug 22, 2023 5:08 pm

@peachpit.
I honestly think that it would be interesting to put Snakepaw and Mothgaze together. They are so different that they will have trouble communicating with each other. Snakepaw is terrified of going outside of camp, especially after she saw the deputy die at the training ring. If Mothgaze is more distant and forgetful with her, Snakepaw would probably hide somewhere and never leave camp. I think they could grow more together if Mothgaze takes the initiative to get closer to her apprentice.
TheClockmaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me