RedMoon Pack & Starlight Pack discussion thread

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: RedMoon Pack & Starlight Pack discussion thread

Postby sewedoatmeal » Mon Sep 26, 2022 4:48 am

Hello. Ill just drop this here

Username: sewedoatmeal
Wolf name: Elle
Picture or description: A small framed white wolf, saddle, hackles, and face framed in light gray fur. Eyes a light golden yellow.
Crush: None
Mate: None
Personality: A quiet and timid wolf, she did not inherit her parents leadership. Though her litter mates were supportive and loving towards her, Elle tended to take blame for most things. She seems guilty, whether she's done anything wrong or not. Once relaxed, she has meek humor and is very playful. A playfullness she'll hold onto even into adulthood.
Skills: She was trained to chase in hunts. She is agile and quick, able to turn on a dime and sports fast reflexes. Though her small frame makes her weak in confrontation, and her meek nature doesn't help either.
Other: Elle's history is long, even with her being so young. There's a reason she's a loner so soon.
Pack: Starlight

Username: Sewedoatmeal
Wolf name: Kaija
Picture or description: A large and tall male wolf, who sports a thick ivory coat. Hackles and undercoat tinged in a cream color, giving his coat a dirty tan appearance.
Crush: None
Mate: None
Personality: Stubborn, confident (even a little too confident), but strange. Kaija shows no interest in most things unless its running away from him.
Skills: Was trained for Catching in hunting. Though his large body can slow him down, he sneaks fairly well, and bulldozes even better.
Other: Kaija and Elle are littermates. Hes followed her a long way, for reasons unknown. He is an odd wolf after all. Not sure who I will reveal first. It will depend on current plot and circumstance.
Pack: Redmoon

-=-=-=-

Kaija, Elle, and Striders History

Onai and Star were a pair bond who had built a large pack by the time Stars third litter came. Strider was swift, smart, and dominant. Elle was beautiful, caring, and gentle. Kaija was a power house of pure strength, though dimwitted.
They were loved as pups, but as they became adults and training started, a lot of attention fell on Strider. Leaving Kaija and Elle to form a cemented friendship in the beginning. However, Elle wanted more than just friendship as she got older, and she sought company outside of the pack (away from kin). Kaija knew she was stealing away and followed her to find she had been spending time with a border collie at a nearby sheep farm. In his rage Kaija mauled the dog and began accusing Elle of carrying the dogs pups. He told her she would bring a curse onto their family, and the gods would punish all of them for her sins. He could not bring himself however to tell the pack what Elle had been doing in her free time.
When the end of Winter came Star bore her 4th litter to the pack. Kaija was in full on delusion now, and had himself convinced that his mother knew what Elle had done and in order to protect her 'perfect angel' covered for her and claimed the litter as hers. Kaija knew he had to remove them to stave the gods wraith for what Elle had done to her own kind and her family. The pack had left Elle and Kaija in charge like they'd done many times before to hunt. Kaija took the chance and destroyed the Den, beating up Elle in the process as she tried to protect them. Afterwards Kaija had woken up and believed what his sister told him, in fear he begged her to cover for him. The penalty for such a crime was exile and even death. Pup killers did not deserve sanctuary anywhere. He ran and Elle told her family on their return that their neighboring pack had snuck in, run Kaija off, beat her, and destroyed the den. The family was none the wiser. When Kaija returned there was no excommunication, the pack lived normally.
Kaija, though, never stopped berating his sister, reconvincing himself what he thought before. She got fed up with his non-stop insults and bullying, she outted him to the entire pack about their last litter. By now the pack had begun to fracture. The pack lands were scarce with prey and the water source had begun to dry out from the dry summer. Kaija was run out and told if he returned he'd be destroyed as the den had been destroyed. The pack was now only 5 strong with 1 elder. The drought broke at the end of summer ahead of fall, and the prey began to return. Their rival pack now wanted to expand their own hunting grounds, and so laid siege on Star and Onai's pack lands. Elle was not a fighter and fled. Strider fought along side his parents until his father fell, which then he and his mother turned to flee. They unknowingly led the rivals into their den's area, where the Elder was. Star and the elder fell, and Strider ran. Kaija returned in the following days to find his pack slain across the woods and meadow. In his rage he swore revenge by taking out the cursed one, and would follow her to the ends of the earth until his pack were avenged.

Until now. Kaija became tired of hunting her and needed a break.
Elle was just happy to find a pack and safety for a change.
Last edited by sewedoatmeal on Tue Nov 15, 2022 1:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
sewedoatmeal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Sep 26, 2022 5:12 am

Username: Queen of flames
Wolf name: Mikage (Mika)
Picture or description: Image
Crush: open
Sexuality: homosexual
Mate: none yet
Personality: He is a truthful, cheerful, and optimistic person. He will do anything for his loved ones without a second thought. He is talkative, unafraid of strangers, quick to befriend, very gentle and humble, confident but not overconfident, and sensitive but not easily upset.
Skills: Speed, agility, stamina
Other: He is a half-brother to Hakuren.
Pack: Starlight pack

Wolf name: Hakuren
Picture or description:Image
Sexuality; demi-/ Questioning
Personality: He seems to be rather annoying at first, but after knowing him better he will start to show his gentler personality. He is kind, but can be somewhat immature and easily riled. He is good at dealing with difficult people. He is also quick-witted, courageous, calm, strong-willed, gentle, and princely.
Skills: sense weather, intelligence, creativity
Other: He is a younger half-brother to Mikage, and they share the same father.

Wolf name: Scythe
Sexuality: Bi-sexual
Mate: open
Personality: Her personality is very misleading. She is a confident collected, who shows smirks quite often. she is also shown to be a rather gentle, accepting person. She seems to be wise and has a large amount of knowledge about herbs. She can get rather angry if someone messes with her, which implies that she has a rather short temper. She can get reckless at times.
Skills: herbalist, creative, dedicated
Other: She is the biological mother to Yomi and an adoptive mother to Kuroi.

Wolf name: Yomi
Sexuality: demisexual
Personality: is typically reserved and polite. She is kind to her friends but gets rather jealous easily if she feels like her loved ones are closer to someone else than to her. She is really introverted and easily feels useless. She takes criticism easily to herself.
Skills: fast learning, accuracy, speed, decisive
Other: She is Scythe's daughter

Wolf name: Kuroi
Sexuality: Bi-sexual/ lesbian
Personality: She is a kind, optimistic, and deeply caring person to a fault. If she has a problem with someone, but can remember the good in them, she believes they can always work it out by talking to each other. She herself dislikes the idea of getting upset over small things or hating other people, but the fault of this is that she doesn't want to be hurt or hated by anyone.
Skills: unyielding, strong
Other: She is the adoptive daughter of Scythe
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Sep 26, 2022 5:15 am

Wolf name: Castor
Sexuality: demiromantic/ asexual
Personality: He is a very kind person, smiling frequently, and eager to make good first impressions as he is polite and welcoming to those he meets. He is considerate of the feelings of others and will not pressure someone to do something if they do not want to do it. He has a great level of patience and is not annoyed easily.
Skills: intelligent, creative, resourceful, sense of weather
Other: He is an older half-brother to Labrador, they share the same mother, a different father.
Pack: Redmoon pack

Wolf name: Labrador
Sexuality: Questioning
Personality: He is shown to be very kind and gentle, always speaking softly and kindly to those around him. He is very patient and almost impossible to anger. He has extensive knowledge about plants, seeds, and flowers, an obsession that sometimes leads him to sleep in flower patches or under trees.
Skills: herb-conscious, plant-conscious, sense plants
Other: He is a younger half-brother to Castor.

Wolf name: Hyuuga
Sexuality: homosexual (bad, wise, and strong boys only)
Mate: maybe open
Personality: He is a bit of a tomboy, views the world as being a big game, and is rather frivolous in the sense that he never seems to take anything seriously. He is playful, smiles and laughs easily, and is happy most of the time, even in life-threatening situations as he enjoys the thrill of fighting. He has a notably short attention span, is easily excited, and is easily distracted by new things,
Skills: sense emotions, speed, strength, agility, intelligence, fighting
Other: He is a loner born who joined the pack as a 1-year-old.

Wolf name: Freya
Sexuality: demi-/heterosexual
Personality: She is positive and optimistic. She always wanted to learn new things and became very friendly to everything. Though her being born pretty sick she became depressed with the pain she is feeling sometimes. She is extremely overprotective of her twin sister Chi.
Skills: a sense of nature, speed, agility
Other: She is a twins sister to Chi

Wolf name: Chi
Picture or description:Image
Sexuality: heterosexual
Personality: She has an innocent child-like personality and only knows how to do things as she is taught. She seems to care deeply for her sister Freya, always trying to make her happy or just copy whatever she does. Unlike her twin sister Freya, she doesn't learn things that fast and lags behind others a lot.
Skills: stamina, intelligence, speed
Other: She is a twins sister to Freya
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StoneColdRiddik » Mon Sep 26, 2022 6:08 am

Accepted i will add them to the ranks on this thread :D
Monsters don't sleep under your bed, they scream inside your head.
StoneColdRiddik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sewedoatmeal » Mon Sep 26, 2022 6:42 am

skeeeee *runs to make intro post*
sewedoatmeal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Sep 26, 2022 11:47 am

Okay, think I might change Wolf's crushes, since I really like Queens characters
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StoneColdRiddik » Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:19 pm

2 new hunters have joined each pack.
The lead hunter position in the Red Moon has been filled.
The lead fighter position in RedMoon is reserved for now.
RP is full for now lemme know if you're trying to make another character.
StoneColdRiddik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rae's Starlight Wolves

Postby Rae'tia » Mon Sep 26, 2022 3:12 pm

Re-posting these here in a more detailed form.

"I was the prototype like 3 Stacks on that CD
An example of the perfect candidate
Now all your girlfriends say that you don't want to see me
You're the reason that I just can't concentrate."

Name: Skoll
Breed: Gray x Tundra Wolf
Desired Rank: Has it

Sexuality: Bisexual Panromantic
Crush: He's fond of Elle
Current Mate: None
Past Mate(s): none
Offspring: None

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
A silvery-white male with pale blue-green eyes
No one is truly good or evil in Skoll's mind, just another shade of gray, some are just darker or lighter than others. He's quite a moody wolf, often described as grumpy, while kind in a way his moodiness and kindness are often warring with each other. It makes him a little bipolar at times. Skoll has no real aim or ambition in life, content to just go with the flow, having faith that the others wouldn't lead him down the wrong path. At least not without reason. This being said, Skoll has a mouth on him, and sarcasm is its favorite language. He's tough on both himself and others, always pushing himself and others to do their best. He can be a bit obnoxious, he likes to think of it as keeping everyone calm and in the now, to help everyone relax. Speaking of relaxing, when in a good mood and relaxed, Skoll can be quite charismatic and breezy. In his best state, he's informal and quite cheery, often throwing his own brand of charm around.

history tba

Friends:
Open
Enemies/Rivals:
Open
Parents:
Fenrir & Ceotz
Siblings:
Hati
Other Kin:
Open

Scent:
Hickory & Suede
Voice Claim:
Kim Nam-joon aka RM
Playlist:
I Apologise - 5FDP
Anthem of the Lonely - Nine Lashes
All Time Low - Jon Bellion
Guest Room - Echos
Outsiders - Au/Ra
GRRRLS - AViVA

Strength:★★★☆☆ Combat: ★★☆☆☆
Endurance:★★★★☆ Agility: ★★★☆☆
Tracking: ★★★☆☆ Hunting: ★★★★☆
Swimming: ★★☆☆☆ Intelligence: ★★★★☆
|Name Meaning|
In Norse mythology, Sköll (Old Norse: Skǫll, "Treachery" or "Mockery") is a wolf that, according to Snorri Sturluson's Prose Edda, chases the Sun (personified as a goddess, Sól).

""Lost in a life
Full of mistakes
We do what feels right
Then we fall with no grace
I'mma sinner
I'mma tainted saint
I'mma savior
It's all the same.

Name: Hati
Breed: Gray x Tundra Wolf
Desired Rank: Lead Fighter

Sexuality: Homosexual
Crush: Open
Current Mate: none
Offspring: may adopt

A broad-shouldered battle-scared, red-brown she-wolf with amber eyes.
Loyal, calm, Realistic, Ambitious, Dry, Proud, Brutal, Grim, Selfish. (I'll be writing this out later)

history tba

Friends:
Open
Enemies/Rivals:
Open
Parents:
Ceotz & Fenrir
Siblings:
Skoll
Other Kin:
Open

Scent:
Charcoal & Tea Tree
Voice Claim:
Kaya Wilkins
Playlist:
DOA - I Prevail
Monsters - Shinedown
Story - NF
Rabbit Hole - AViVA
More than a friend - GIRLI
Devil on my Shoulder - Faith Marie

Strength:★★★★☆ Combat: ★★★☆☆
Endurance:★★★☆☆ Agility: ★★☆☆☆
Tracking: ★★★★☆ Hunting: ★★☆☆☆
Swimming: ★★★☆☆ Intelligence: ★★★☆☆
|Name Meaning|
Hati is usually a male name with various meanings including; "He Who Hates", or "Enemy" or "Golden" Depending on where your looking.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rae's Red Moon Wolves

Postby Rae'tia » Mon Sep 26, 2022 3:33 pm

Re-posting these here in a more detailed form.

"And if you could see
The look in her eyes
The wolf wore the sheep
As the perfect disguise."

Name: Raunaum
Breed: Gray & Arctic Wolf
Pack: Red Moon
Desired Rank: Has it

Sexuality: Pansexual Demiromantic
Current Mate: None
Offspring: none

A Silver wolf with darker accents along their back, lighter undersides, and dark amber-orange eyes.
Raunaum is many things but overall they can be summed up by the words "Natural Loner". Rau isn't the type to start anything, as they're a peaceful wolf, striving for peace rather than war. Adding on to that they are rather timid, not the type to confront anyone even when angry. This wolf is quite contradictory though, while very loyal, they are rather anti-social. While they don't actively avoid others, if there are too many wolves around them, they'll leave and disappear for a day or two. That being said, Naum is a loyal wolf and refuses to abandon anyone who's gained their loyalty. Rau is a bit envious of other wolves sometimes, not enough to spark the seed of hate, but enough to get some glares when they aren't looking. Alternatively, Naum is quite optimistic, and this is the one wolf to go to when in need of lifted spirits. As for her best traits? Rau's two best traits tend to go hand in hand. They are one of the most impartial wolves and a good sounding board. Rau also is quite cunning, their intelligence is one of their most favored things about them. While not manipulative towards pack-mates, it's been teasingly said that they could get a bear to hand over a carcass.

history to be added. Notes: Former hunter, two siblings left, both parents are dead.

Friends:
Open
Enemies/Rivals:
Open
Parents:
Wynter & Caad
Siblings:
Snowflake, Dewdrop,
& Xauxem

Other Kin:
Open

Scent:
Vinilla & Peppermint
Voice Claim:
Kaitlyn Alexander
Playlist:
Hiding In The Blue - TheFatRat & RIELL
Loser - Neoni
Towards the sun - Rihanna
Angel with a shotgun - The Cab
The Wolf And The Sheep - Alec Benjamin
Empty Cup - Citizen Soldier

Strength:★★★☆☆ Combat: ★★☆☆☆
Endurance:★★★☆☆ Agility: ★★★★☆
Tracking: ★★★★☆ Hunting: ★★★☆☆
Swimming: ★★★☆☆ Intelligence: ★★★★☆
|Name Meaning|
Translates to a Persian name Simin which apparently means Silvery & White.

"Hiding from the truth ain't gonna make this all okay
I see your pain, if you don't feel our grace
And you've lost your way
I will leave the light on."

Name: Elkan
Breed: Eurasian & Gray Wolf
Pack: Red Moon
Desired Rank: Elder

Sexuality: Bisexual Demiromatic
Current Mate: none
Offspring: Zareen(?)

A large & long-limbed male with tannish-brown fur, black ticked back, and yellow eyes.
Elkan is a great many things, protective and grim, but above all - at a near constant, Elkan is eloquent. No matter his mood or what topic he’s going on about. He’s generally good-tempered, and well-liked within the pack despite his more grim nature. He’s among the first to look at things negatively when things go wrong and tends to think the worst of newcomers. But he’s quite tolerant of all things, and rarely loses his temper. His tolerance and calculating nature make it hard to pin him down sometimes, doubly so when you consider this tendency rather unsentimental. He is devoted to his family and pack, but he’d also choose the needs of the many over the few, even if it’s his own sister or pup. Elkan is also quite the flirt, his natural tendency to flirt can both stir up trouble and lighten the mood, but it’s a bit of a toss-up.

history to be added. Notes; Father (Tova) was a traveling loner, he has many halfsiblings.

Friends:
Open
Enemies/Rivals:
Open
Parents:
Meir & Tova
Siblings:
Open
Other Kin:
Open

Scent:
Cinnamon & Cumin
Voice Claim:
Tom Hiddleston
Playlist:
Leave A Light on - Tom Walker
Take me to church - Hozier
My Way - Frank Sinatra
Paranoia - Neoni
Start a War - Valerie Broussard
People I don't like - Upsahl

Strength:★★★★☆ Combat: ★★★★☆
Endurance:★★★★☆ Agility: ★★★☆☆
Tracking: ★★☆☆☆ Hunting: ★★☆☆☆
Swimming: ★★☆☆☆ Intelligence: ★★★☆☆
|Name Meaning|
Elkan is a hebrew name meaning Belonging To God
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StoneColdRiddik » Mon Sep 26, 2022 11:41 pm

Yo my playlist is similar to theirs lmao

And oh my voices I’d never thought of voices lmao

And and stats! My goodness! My forms are lazy and lacking Lmao 🤣
StoneColdRiddik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me