πŸ¦‹ 20th Games Tributes' Lounge

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ➡ Tribute Lounge

Postby SunnyJustice » Mon Jul 27, 2020 4:57 am

Deaths System - UPDATED

Although the deaths poll worked well in my 2014 Hunger Games, times have changed. I identified many issues that make it incompatible. So instead, future deaths will be decided through a random number generator. This will be done on the discord.

Characters are in three groups, depending on your deaths order form:
- Third characters
- Second characters (safe until all third characters are dead)
- Finale candidates (safe until all second characters are dead)

You can still volunteer your character to die at any time. If a character was already randomized, your volunteered character will die before them. Then the randomized character will be next (again).

Notes
- The character's owner will decide how the tribute dies. (Eg. sacrifice, murder, mutt attack.) If the death involves someone else, make sure to get permission from any appropriate parties.
- Once a character is randomized, they do not have to immediately die. You can choose the method, discuss with the appropriate people, build up to it, etc. I trust you not to draw it out too much (eg. taking irl weeks to die).
- The 21st Games thread will be created during the second round. Training will start during the finale.
- Let me know if you have any questions!
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆγ€β˜Όγ€‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ➡ Tribute Lounge

Postby SunnyJustice » Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:10 am

Update:
I added three new optional fields to the bottom of the form template.
You can add them to your current and future forms, but only if you feel like it!

Mentor: (OPTIONAL - find your district's mentor here)
Training score: (OPTIONAL - leave blank until you received your score)
Victory/death: (OPTIONAL - leave blank until your tribute wins or dies)
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➡ Demitra Sparks

Postby SunnyJustice » Fri Dec 04, 2020 1:39 pm

ImageImage
Demitra Sparks
the self-righteous killer

Full Name: "Hello, I'm Demitra Sparks."
Sexuality: "Straight."
District: "District Three."

Voice type: Alto
Appearance: Demitra stands at 5'4" with a lean, athletic figure. Her stature allows her to maneuver quickly in a fight. Thick brown hair falls to her mid-back in wild waves, too full and unruly to fit into most ponytails. She has icy grey eyes.
Personality: Demitra is standoffish and cold, showing only contemptuous indifference towards anyone who approaches her. She sees herself as some bringer of justice, but truthfully she's nothing but a self-righteous murderer, making up excuses to justify her callous felonies. Careers are often the targets of her hatred. In her eyes, they're responsible for all the bad things in the world. Making those 'monsters' suffer is Demitra's idea of a heroic deed for the 'poor innocent children' in the arena.
Crush: Her own garbage morals.

Alliance: "The disgusting Careers murdered my ally, Zoe. She was only a child." Demitra attempted to kill Zoe, then later teamed up with her. It was Demitra's own terrible planning skills that led to Zoe being mauled and killed by a water mutt. The Careers were nowhere nearby, but Demitra blames them because having a scapegoat is easier than accepting her mistakes.
Reaped or volunteered: "I volunteered for a twelve-year-old girl. She didn't deserve this."
Parade outfit: "It doesn't matter." Like her district partner, Demitra's outfit was based off computer hardware. Her dress was a massive motherboard with metallic components attached. Although she lacked a crown like Alek, her hair was tied into a bun with wires.
Interview angle: "I was honest." Demitra made herself sound like some tough, dark anti-hero with a hard life.

Alignment: Neutral evil
Weapon of choice: "Throwing knives." She can sneak up on unsuspecting tributes and kill them underhandedly.
Fatal flaw: "Prefer not to answer." Demitra's disgusting morals will be her downfall. Despite being from District Three, she has a tendency to throw logic and reason to the wind, opting instead to act on sheer spite.

➡ Demitra is a NPC Antagonist. She targets Careers due to a bigoted belief that they're born evil and deserve to suffer.
Last edited by SunnyJustice on Mon Dec 28, 2020 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➡ Darius Silk

Postby SunnyJustice » Fri Dec 04, 2020 2:04 pm

ImageImage
Darius Silk
the moronic murderer

Full Name: "Darius the Daring. My last name, Silk, describes my hot voice."
Sexuality: "Straight. I only like girls, and they have to be shorter than me by nine feet."
District: "District Eight."
Age: "Seventeen. Probably older than you. What are you, five?"

Voice type: Baritone
Appearance: Darius stands at 6'1", a fact he will rub in your face at every available moment. He's obsessed with his height. His lanky, leanly muscled figure only makes him look taller, so he swaggers around everywhere with an arrogant smirk. He has a ghastly pale complexion, light brown hair, and cold blue-green eyes.
Personality: Darius is the embodiment of everything annoying and pathetic. He's a huge misogynist, flaunting his gender everywhere as a badge of superiority. Since Careers have no gender roles, he is bigoted against them too. Unsurprisingly, Darius is also a coward. He screams in an ear-splitting soprano voice if you hit him even lightly. Everyone knows he's all bark no bite, defeated by the very sight of a fish.
Crush: "All girls love a bad boy, like me. Sienna, Penny, Sharnaz and Reyna are all fighting to date this handsome hunk." His own height. He's in love with how tall he is! Also, no one likes him.

Alliance: "I am a real man. I need no one." Darius was captured by Sharnaz and Reyna, who intimidated him into going along with their sinister plans. All three of the villains involved ended up alone, defeated, and dead.
Reaped or volunteered: "I volunteered because I'm a manly man." Darius was reaped. The moment his name was called, he started snivelling like this pathetic Gavin kid he used to bully.
Parade outfit: "Manly." They put Darius in a completely identical outfit as his district partner, meaning he wore the colorful skirt too. You won't be surprised to learn he threw a fit.
Interview angle: "Manly." He bragged about his height, refusing to sit down because he'd rather show off how tall he was. The entire interview was just him "mansplaining" women's rights to the interviewer.

Alignment: True neutral. Just like Ronny, he is too stupid to have an alignment. Although everything he does is chaotic evil, he has the intelligence of an amoeba, and single-celled organisms technically can't be good or evil.
Weapon of choice: "I am a weapon." He uses a machete, and he's terrible at it.
Fatal flaw: "I'm so manly that girls throw themselves at me. I might be crushed. Then again, all the girls who have a chance with me weigh less than two pounds, and I'm also so manly I'm immortal. So I guess I won't be crushed." He has no brain and sucks at everything. His worst flaw is definitely his sexism, since he thinks women are so defenseless, all weapons will spontaneously combust the moment a woman touches them. Guess what gender of tribute he got killed by?

➡ Darius is a NPC Antagonist. He targets random people with no rhyme or reason, since he's too stupid to form a plan of his own.
Last edited by SunnyJustice on Mon Dec 28, 2020 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 🎣 20th Games Tributes' Lounge

Postby SunnyJustice » Sat Dec 12, 2020 9:08 am

Posting Eden's parents' forms here! They won't be re-added to my storage for a while, since I plan to post them next to Eden's forms... it'll be months before I get there.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➡ Alma Beaufort

Postby SunnyJustice » Sat Dec 12, 2020 9:19 am

ImageImage
Alma Beaufort
former general of district two

Full Name: "Hello my dear. I'm Alma Beaufort, but feel free to call me Mum!" Alma thinks everyone is her baby. Her name is perfect for her, since it could be interpreted as a shortening of "All-Mother". You better run before she adopts you.
Gender: "I am a woman - but I think Mum is a non-gendered word. Take my dad for example, heaven rest his soul. I called him Mum all the time!" Alma is female. She is comfortable with any pronouns, but her favorite pronoun is - you guessed it - "mum".
Sexuality: "Oh, no thank you. Mum prefers hugs." If Alma understood how to answer this, she'd say demisexual.
Role: "For years, I led armies as the General of District Two. I retired after the Dark Days and moved to District One to become a teacher." She then rolls up her pants leg to proudly flaunt her scars. Most of them were received on the battlefield, but a good number come from her Career Academy students. She doesn't mind. Even if they stab her, they are her precious little babies.
Age: "Mum was sixty-two when... ah, don't worry about it!" She doesn't seem bothered. Should you be?

Voice type: Tenor
Appearance: A true mother bear, Alma stands at an intimidating 6'2" with broad shoulders and a muscular physique. Others in District One can recognize the old General by her arms alone. In terms of genetic origins, she's mostly District Two. Her warm bronze skin is criss-crossed with numerous scars, each of which Alma cherishes. The most significant is a slash mark across the front of her face. It was a gift bestowed on the battlefield by President Luca herself! Alma will wear it with pride forever.
Alma's dark brown hair is often pulled into a tight, practical bun. Her almond-shaped eyes are a strange golden color, an intense hue her enemies learned to fear on the battlefield. A glimpse of those eyes could make opposing soldiers hesitate.
Her voice is deep and gentle, oddly quiet for a warrior-woman. She never shouts and prefers to talk in soothing tones.

Personality: "Oh, Mum just loves hugs!" Despite her scary strength, Alma is sweet and affectionate. She tries to nurture everyone and everything in her sight. Poor, unfortunate citizens of District One have fallen victim to her loving hugs, only to be hugged again in the evening as she heads home from work. Alma seems to think everyone is a precious baby.
Partner: "I'm married to my darling husband, Donovan. I missed my poor dear so much! Now that I'm here, he has so many hugs to catch up on." Alma had many suitors back in District Two, but turned them down. Only when she retired from the army and moved to District One did she consider starting a family. She married an ex-rebel named Donovan and adopted his son, Gabriel, as her own.
Children: "Oh, I missed Gabriel so terribly. Now I won't let him leave my sight! As for Eden... oh, my poor child..." Not soon after Alma adopted him, Gabriel died in the first Hunger Games. She suspected something was amiss with the reaping. When the old president was assassinated and replaced by Luca Silverbrook, Alma could have clapped.
After Alma and Donovan learned to handle their grief, they decided to have another child. Little Eden soon came into the world. Alma had hope of raising a happy family again, but her husband died the following year. Traumatized by the deaths of her family members, Alma coddled her new baby, treating him like a small child far into his teenage years. She tried to discourage Eden from becoming a Career Tribute, but her words fell on deaf ears. Even worse, Eden volunteered ahead of his time. At sixteen.

Alignment: Lawful good
Weapon of choice: "All weapons are beautiful, dear." Alma is incredibly versatile with weaponry. While swords of all kinds are her favorite, she also loves spears and knives. She's less experienced with specialized weapons like tridents but will still try them. She holds many passionate opinions about weapons, including the notion that "the weapon chooses its wielder".
Fatal flaw: "Babies are my greatest weakness! Oh, I just want to hug them and squish their little cheeks." Alma has many flaws. Her obsessive mothering is only one of them. She's also unable to read regular books, since all she's ever known is smoke signals and morse code. It's so easy to sneak up on her too. Most of her scars are on her back for that very reason.
She was also terminally ill for several years, but never told anyone except her nurse and brother. Alma didn't want to burden others with the horrible news. Especially not her precious son, Eden, still a small delicate baby in her eyes.

Death: "Are you alright, baby? Why would you want to talk about such things? Sorry... Mum has just seen too much of it." When Eden won the right to volunteer, Alma knew he wouldn't come home. He made his choice to become a Career Tribute not as an aspiring victor, but as a sacrifice. To "protect the children of District One". Once again she pleaded with her son to take a different path, but he was adamant.
Flashbacks of Gabriel's death still plagued her dreams. Alma was not ready to lose a child to the Hunger Games again, not now, not when she was already old and dying. Her heart couldn't bear it to come home to an empty house every night.
So she decided to take action. On the night before Eden's final exam, Alma bade him an early goodbye, making up some excuse about a conference of ex-military leaders. She told him mummy loved him so much and that she'd watch his reaping with pride.

That night, she met with the Career Academy. Normally an aspiring Career Tribute would graduate by defeating a savage mutt or condemned criminal, but Alma wanted to volunteer as an opponent. She told them as a soldier, she wanted to die fighting a worthy foe - not wasting away from the illness slowly killing her. Eventually, the staff relented and agreed to her last request.
Wearing a mask to hide her identity, Alma met Eden in the exam room. The doors shut behind them. Only when one of them died would they open again. As she fought her son, she saw the light in his eyes - he felt like his entire life's training had built up to this.
Of course he felt that way. Each time he sparred against his mother, he'd been preparing for this moment.

After Eden struck her down, he knelt beside her and whispered a thank you for the fight. Alma smiled behind the mask and responded with a silent nod. Having accepted her fate long ago, she closed her eyes.
They opened again in surprise as gentle hands lifted the visor. Eden stared in horror as he realized who he'd killed. A glass fell from his hands and shattered on the floor - he'd removed the mask to offer her a final drink. Poor, sweet Eden, too kind for his own good.
Alma could never express all the apologies in the short time she had remaining. So she smiled at her dear child a final time, reaching up to rest a hand on his cheek. Eden clutched it tightly, tears in his eyes. Always such a sweet boy.
Her last words to her son were -
"I am so proud of you."

Alma's Relationships
Feelings: | β™‘ romantic | ✿ very positive | βœ“ positive | β–£ neutral | ✘ negative

【 β™‘ 】 Luca: Back in the day, Alma had a battlefield crush on the determined little lady.
【 β™‘ 】 Donovan: Alma's sweet little flower. Well, 6'3" flower but she can overlook that.
【 ✿ 】 Gabriel: The moment they met, Alma instantly adopted him. She loves him so much.
【 ✿ 】 Eden: Alma coddles him like a baby. She can hardly bear to let him grow up!
【 βœ“ 】 Acacia: One of Alma's favorite soldiers. Despite her age, Acacia proved herself several times over.
Last edited by SunnyJustice on Mon Dec 28, 2020 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➡ Donovan Brungard

Postby SunnyJustice » Sat Dec 12, 2020 9:20 am

ImageImage
Donovan Brungard
former rebel commander

Full Name: "Call me Donovan. It's nice to meet you." He doesn't mind when people shorten his name to Don. It's not his favorite nickname, but he holds no resentment towards it either. Just don't call him Donald!
Gender: "I'll take this question as a compliment on my hair. Thank you." Donovan is male.
Sexuality: "Sorry, I'm married." Donovan is heterosexual. He has no interest in women who subscribe to sexist damsel ideals, however; he prefers those with a more independent mindset. Thankfully, the Career Districts are great for gender equality.
Role: "Back in my heyday, I led a group of rebels known as the Phoenix Squad. It was an honor to fight against my ex-wife Luca on the battlefield. After I retired, I worked as a garden landscaper until my death." After the Capitol quelled the uprising, Donovan was spared the death penalty thanks to Luca. He retired from warfare and lived out a comfortable life in District One.
Age: "I was fifty-one when I died. Haha, that's odd to say." Donovan passed away the winter after the 5th Hunger Games.

Voice type: Bass
Appearance: Donovan towers at 6'3" with a physically imposing figure. Thick waves of dark hair brush against his broad shoulders, framing a strong jawline and coarse features. His eyes are a surprising grass-green color which stands out against his tan complexion. He keeps his facial hair well-trimmed since moving to District One, although genetics-wise he's closest to District Seven. The inherited strength of lumberjacks flows through his blood. Sadly, he also looks less elegant than other men of District One.
Personality: "This might surprise you, but I've always been a bit of a pushover. You could even call me shy." Donovan has the personality of a docile guard dog. He's not quite a gentle giant thanks to his love for battle, but without his sword and commander's badge, he reverts to his meek and quiet nature. A shrinking violet despite his intimidating appearance, he prefers to listen to others rather than make his own decisions. Especially when his wife is the one giving the orders. He finds it so attractive.
Partner: "Before the Dark Days, I was married to Luca. She wasn't president at the time. When relations between the Capitol and Districts broke down, we split up for our son's safety. I took Gabriel to live in District One. There, I remarried with General Alma." Donovan's taste in women is very distinct. His first wife is now the president, but used to be an army commander in the Capitol. His second wife used to be the General of District Two. He's attracted to strength - both in personality and on the battlefield.
Children: "I've since reunited with Gabriel. As for Eden, I hope he is doing alright." Gabriel was his first son with Luca. After he remarried, he wasn't planning to have another child as both he and Alma were in their forties. But after Gabriel's death, neither of them could bear the loneliness of their empty house. After years of recovering from the grief, they decided to have a baby - Eden.

Alignment: Lawful neutral
Weapon of choice: "I used to fight with just a longsword, but thanks to Alma, I've grown an appreciation for swords of all different types. She taught me how to dual wield and I love it. She's such a wonderful swordswoman!"
Fatal flaw: "When my squad got caught in a mustard gas attack, I took the brunt of it and my lungs have never been the same. I'm fine now though." The only reason he's fine is because dead people don't need to breathe.
Death: "I got sick and couldn't breathe. Disappointing, really." As a result of the lasting damage caused by the gas attack, he eventually passed away from a respiratory illness. He left behind his wife and second son, Eden.

Donovan's Relationships
Feelings: | β™‘ romantic | ✿ very positive | βœ“ positive | β–£ neutral | ✘ negative

【 β™‘ 】 Luca: Donovan's first love, the fiesty little warrior who brightened his days. He still loves her.
【 β™‘ 】 Alma: Donovan loves Alma just as much. She's so strong and comforting, and he feels safe in her arms.
【 ✿ 】 Gabriel: His beloved first son. Donovan is so happy to be reunited with him now.
【 ✿ 】 Eden: Donovan spent only a short time with his second son before he passed, but he never stopped loving Eden.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me