*NEW Dragons of the valley - RP - accepting/started

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: *NEW Dragons of the valley - RP - accepting/started

Postby PrankFox » Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:36 am

Name: Velwyn
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Species: Western
Element:Fire

Fire Manipulation-She has very precise fire breath that she uses to create works of art and eventually found that she was able to manipulate it into other shapes and designs. Though she could use it to fight she much prefers to work out conflict without having to get her claws dirty.

Size: Velwyn is 40ft at the top of her horns and about 80ft long with a thick tail

Description:Velwyn's scales are a deep crimson red with a thick stripe of gold that runs all the way down her head to her tail. Her wings are large and flexible allowing for complicated aerial maneuvers and incredibly quick flight. Her wings are segmented with the membrane in between matching the gold stripe with accents of black from the middle to the tips of the wing joints. She has a ridge of black spines that run down her back and her eyes are a deep amber.

Personality:Velwyn is creative and expressive with a great love for living life to the best and meeting new dragons. She can be somewhat naive and her enthusiasm does get on others nerves on occasion. She much prefers diplomacy to conflict and greatly dislikes killing or cruelty in any sense. She cares deeply for her family and friends; she considers a threat to them a threat to herself and does not look kindly on those who would harm others. She is intelligent and witty, but much prefers to put on an air of carefree enthusiasm.

History:Velwyn's parents met when her mother saved her father from hunters and lead him back to the valley. They went their separate ways for awhile before coming back together by chance during a meeting. Eventually Velwyn and her siblings hatched and her childhood and early adulthood was a generally safe and happy one. Eventually her siblings all went their own ways, but she decided to stay close to her parents and follow her passion for art. She doesn't really understand the dangers of the world, and has never lost anything to hunters, which has left her with a very optimistic view of the future.

Relationships:none so far
PrankFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:59 pm

Thought I'd toss it out there that if need be I can free Riluo up to be interacted with for someone? It's been a while since who she was with was posted for.
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dead.or.alive » Sun Jul 19, 2020 9:12 am

keylix is open if you want, he's hunting over the woods.
dead.or.alive

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Sun Jul 19, 2020 4:35 pm

I can do that, yeah. I should be able to get a post up either tonight or tomorrow morning.
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dead.or.alive » Mon Jul 20, 2020 7:19 am

just wanted to let you know that im at work right now and i'll post my reply in about 4-ish hours when i get home. i'm off tomorrow though, and i'll be able to reply on time after i go to the store.

dead.or.alive

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dead.or.alive » Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:12 am

i'm so sorry! i thought i replied, but apparently i closed out of the tab before i actually posted it! ( ɵ̥̥ ˑ̫ ɵ̥̥)
dead.or.alive

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:54 am

Oh, you're fine! I understand that, I have... Certainly had it happen myself. |D
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Echoblossom~ » Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:46 am

All accepted!
~Echoblossom~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owolf! » Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:11 am

I'm freeing Eira up, the person she was interacting with hasn't responded in a while. She is currently at the water's edge at the waterfall if anyone wants to interact with her.
Stars can't shine without darkness

owolf!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Echoblossom~ » Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:59 am

Yeah i in a few days im going to go through and kick rhe inactive people, or at the least mark there characters in active so people dont wait on then
~Echoblossom~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me